ιηкωεℓℓ αcα∂εмү | αвιℓιтү ε∂υcαтιση | иєω αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ιηкωεℓℓ αcα∂εмү | αвιℓιтү ε∂υcαтιση | иєω αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg!

Postby Kenliyeluv » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Kenliye smiled faintly as she looked down at her hand. "That sounds like my brother...Me and him were always very close growing up. I was the one my parents were always hard on, but still, I protected him growing up. He's so shy and vulnerable...But he seems to trust me." She said softly.

Cade pointed all the way across the gym, pointing her out, sitting with Logan. "There." He said with a smile.
You will remember me for centuries

I'm very sorry that I've been absent for so long. I have a full-time job plus a full-time school schedule. My life is a bit hectic right now.
Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:48 pm

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

"It may seem very... old fashioned of me... But I think it's just a thing with brothers, wanting to care for their sisters no matter if they are older or younger. My elder brothers were too busy trying to help our father, so it was up to me to take care of Mia for the rest of us," he said softly, rubbing at the back of his neck.

~ Calina Laurel Leofcas ~

Calina nodded, giving Cade's hand a slight squeeze, politely moving through the crowd of students to get to his sister. Not even for a second did she let go of his hand. She wanted to make him feel comfortable, a little secure if necessary.

Silent Storm ~ Carl Espen
KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenliyeluv » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 pm

She smiled as she looked at him, biting her lip. "Well, I think that's great of you. I'm sure she loves you very much." She said softly, briefly resting her hand on top of his before pulling it away.

Cade smiled wider as she squeezed his hand. He had never been so comfortable around a person before, other than his sister. He held her hand loosely in his, seeming a bit nervous but at the same time happy.

I'm very sorry that I've been absent for so long. I have a full-time job plus a full-time school schedule. My life is a bit hectic right now.
Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:10 pm

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

"Thanks. I feel a little sad coming here without her, though. Funnily enough, I'm the closest Mia's ever had to a doting mother," he chuckled softly, smile not quite reaching his eyes. "And I'm sure your brother loves you very much." That, Logan knew for certain, without even having met the boy. His head snapped up, though, a surge of emotions and thoughts getting louder -which meant they were getting closer.

Calina stopped beside's the girl who Cade had pointed out, waiting for an opportunity to talk. When the male beside her stopped, she quickly butted in. "Excuse me. I'm Calina, and I'm assuming you're Cade's sister, right?"

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenliyeluv » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Kenliye looked back at them and smiled standing up. "Yeah. There you are." She said to Cade. She went forward and wrapped an arm around Cade's shoulder, turning to Logan. "Well, here he is. "This is Cade." She said.

Cade gave a faint smile and looked up at his sister. "Ah...This is Callie." He said.

Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:19 pm

~ Logan Duncan Miller & Calina Laurel Leofcas ~

Logan smiled, standing up as well. "It's nice to meet the little brother I've been hearing about. I'm Logan, feel free to call me anything you wish, though."
Calina smiled, holding her hands in front of her, smiling from her impressively tall height. "I should get back to my brother. He worries when I'm not around him for longer than a few minutes. I'm glad you could get back to your sister, Cade," she smiled, waving as she started heading back down the stairs. "Maybe I'll see you around?"

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenliyeluv » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Cade smiled as he watched her go down the stairs. "Um...Yeah..." He said, waving back.

Kenliye raised an eyebrow at her brother and grinned, bumping his hip with hers. "Hmmm, you're doing well, aren't you?" She teased.

Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:33 pm

[I'll have to reply at another time. Have to log off and do a few things.]

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ↕ ADHD ↕ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:34 pm

[img]IMAGE%20HERE[/img]
ηαмε | Autumn
ηιcкηαмε | Autumn..?
gεη∂εя | Female
αgε | 16
нειgнт | 5'5
ғιgυяε | Autumn is tall, yet she's very pale, and has a thin, almost fragile looking frame.
εүεs | Brilliant Green
sкιη | Pale
вαcкgяσυη∂ | Autumn had been abandoned at the doorstep of an orphanage at the age of 2 years, after her mother could no longer afford to buy food for the both of them, or supplies that they needed to survive. Autumn grew up as a 'troubled child' the orphanage called her
ℓιкεs | TEXT
∂ιsℓιкεs | TEXT
ғεαяs | TEXT
ғαмιℓү | TEXT
cяυsн σя яεℓαтισηsнιρ | TEXT
σяιεηтαтιση | TEXT
яαηк | TEXT (Pure or Mutt)
αвιℓιтιεs | TEXT (No more than two)
єℓє¢тινєѕ αи∂ αвιℓιту тяαιиιиgѕ | TEXT
∂σям | TEXT (red, yellow, or orange)
σтнεя | TEXT

(Can I finish this later, I have to go)
Roleplay;

Watching the Sun Die [Warriors RP]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2275543
↕ ADHD ↕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Kenliyeluv wrote:Cade smiled as he watched her go down the stairs. "Um...Yeah..." He said, waving back.

Kenliye raised an eyebrow at her brother and grinned, bumping his hip with hers. "Hmmm, you're doing well, aren't you?" She teased.

[Sorry. I had to go to hospital for a while. I should be back now.]

She climbed back down in the same path, finding her spot beside her brother, sitting back in the seat. Calden did a quick look up, smiled at his sister before returning to his phone, allowing Calina to look around at the other people again. No one really kept her attention for long.

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

Logan kept quiet, letting the siblings reunite in that moment, looking around to see if he could find that spirit that follows him, Casey-Anne. He had little hope of actually seeing the ghost girl, but it wouldn't hurt to try, right?

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me