Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Kinkaid » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:23 pm

Shiloh looked at him. "Do you truly not wish for her to return to you?" She filled his glass again as her head tilted slightly. "What if it wasn't for the reason you think?" She finished polishing the glass in her hand before going to pull one of the meals that Yul had left. She set it down in front of him. "Here, I doubt you have eaten properly lately." She said with a smirk. It always seemed to be the case with those who were heartsick.

Yul turned to the woman with sorrow in his eyes as he looked over her arm. He had hoped that it was nothing but a flesh wound but the bite was deep. As if to confirm his fears her eyes flashed and returned to normal. Fear was deep in them. "What was wrong with that child?" She asked with a shaky voice. Yul looked at her fully. "She was infected with a disease that there is no cure for." He told her in his soft accent. He held out his hand to her. "There is a place not far, we should get this cleaned up." She took his hand and followed him to what once had been a clinic. It was now run-down but the front was still there. She hesitated before following him. Her jaw set as she shook and walked past him towards the back, away from the windows. "You're one of them, aren't you?" She slowly turned towards him, having pulled a small pistol from her purse. "I have seen a lot of things in this town over the years and I have seen people go mad and turn on their own only to vanish." She stepped towards him with the Saturday special aimed out at him. Yul did not move. He was not afraid but he did not want to cause meaningless harm either. "Yes, I am one of them." His eyes fell before looking back at her. "I wish it did not have to be this way. However, you will not be able to control it just like she couldn't. You have young grandchildren who would not be able to survive the bite." His eyes were gentle as he talked to her, even with the gun aimed at him. The woman's hand shook, causing the pressure on the trigger to be enough to fire. The bullet sank into Yul's shoulder. He clenched his teeth with a grunt to the impact as the gun hit the floor and the woman covered her mouth and began to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean...." She stepped back as he looked to her with the same gentleness. Only now his eyes glowed golden amber. "It is alright. It will not kill me." He said softly as he took a step towards her and then another. Soon he stood before her. Still, she cried and was soon sobbing into his shirt. He wrapped his arms around her as tears slipped from his own eyes. "Are you ready?" He asked quietly. With a muffled "Yes." Yul took her life. He sank to the floor with the woman still in his arms as the tears flowed down his face and landed on her's. "You were one of the very few people who showed me kindness in this town. My own kind does not show such. I wish that it had not been you." After a moment more he rose to his feet, taking her with him. He walked out the back of the building and carried her into the foothills of the mountains.

Von growled in annoyance but kept up with her easily. He let her talk to the female since they did not care for one another. His jaw set only slightly when the woman fired her gun. However, when she moved to check her kill he heard something else, "[removed]" He growled as he moved through the brush and knocked her back, taking an arrow in the chest. A snarl ripped from him as he broke the arrow off and started towards the hunters. He could smell them. Three of them besides the two that were down. It seemed that they had been expecting normal wolves. The fear he smelled coming off of them fueled him as he quickly found his marks and tore them apart.

Kain finished colecting his data but his system constantly gathered new information for him. He set out to start his hunt. He could smell blood in the air tonight and knew that things were in motion.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate content removed
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaruth123 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:51 pm

Username
Avaruth123
Photo
Name
Donna Black
Occupation
Currently Unemployed, Looking For Work
Personality
Donna Black is a very reserved and stubborn individual. She tends to keep a cool head in most situations, and she does her best to keep herself emotionally stable. Donna doesn't joke around, and she is always direct and to the point. She is easily agitated when something goes wrong or if a serious situation isn't taken seriously. She takes everything at a quick yet steady pace as she is a quick thinker. She doesn't have many friends, and due to her bluntness, she doesn't have many friends. She also won't allow people to get close to her. Donna prefers to be alone, but she can stand to be in a group of 3 people or less. If there is anymore, she is usually annoyed and agitated. She doesn't like group activities, and she prefers being solo. She has a small obsession with staying fit, and she regularly participates in practicing fighting whether it be street fighting to taekwondo. She isn't very knowledgable in any specific category as she is more a dabbler to try it out before moving on. She does like gymnastics as well, but this is mainly due to her past. She isn't an active participant in it currently, but if she stretches enough, she could probably do a flip or two if she wanted. Even though she isn't social, she does like to boost her ego now and then. She also enjoys blades. She doesn't really use them, but she likes to display them around her living spaces. She does have bad self-esteem, and it causes anxiety. She wears a mask on her face to help with her anxiety.
History
Donna has a twin sister with parents who were hunters before they retired early and moving into the city. However, they did train Donna and her sister in a lot of the basics in case something were to happen. It was more or less self-defense with a few extra bonuses like weapon use. As they grew up, they both dabbled in various activities to find things that they liked. They had the money, and their parents wanted them to have some sort of training as they held high hopes that they would become hunters as well. Donna and Danna participated in activities such as gymnastics, swimming, etc. However, Donna only stayed in gymnastics until her sophomore year in high school when she suffered an injury to her leg. While it was healing, she found new interests such as blades. Once her leg was healed, she found that she didn't have the same interest as before, so she ended up quitting and moving on to other things. Once she graduated, she decided that she didn't want to become a hunter. It was simple enough. Her parents didn't like the decision, but they didn't hate her for it. They were supportive like most parents. She went on to college to earn a basic degree to help with jobs while Danna went on to become a hunter. Somewhere along the way in college, her self-esteem started to plummet. There was no reason in particular other than the common societal standards that naturally causes it to plummet. She started to wear a face mask to cover her face. When Donna got out of school, she found out that Danna had gone and moved into a new town, Wolf Mountain. She decided that she should come and live with her sister.
Crush
None.
Partner
None.
Kids
None.
Blades, Excercise, Her sister, Dogs, Doing things solo, Her mask, Puzzles, Coffee
Dislikes
Big Groups, Socializing, Joking around, Pigeons, Energy drinks, Being without her mask in public
Fears
Donna has a fear of the world around her seeing her face without her mask. There's really no reason for it. She just has anxiety over it. Donna looks perfectly fine without her mask, but whatever causes the anxiety isn't really known to her.
Other
Wolf Mountain

Username
Avaruth123
Photo
Name
Danna Black
Occupation
Hunter
Personality
Danna is a very bubbly, optimistic female. She is a fun-loving girl who is a social butterfly. Danna may seem very happy and only wanting a fun life, but she holds little care for others. Human or not, she simply doesn't care. Danna is a sociopathic female, and she is very radical in her ways. She is addicted to dangerous situations as she is hooked on the adrenaline rushes she gets from them. She would probably get adrenaline artificially if she weren't so stubborn, but she prefers digging into the action herself. Danna is always pushing herself and others past limits, and she has no fear of breaking laws... or bones. If there's a job to do, you can count on her to get it done. However, if there is a better offer, she just may deceive you. She simply doesn't care. She can be very manipulating, and she enjoys having people under her fingernails. She tends to deceive them with an innocent-like personality whether it be playing a victim to a clueless girl. Much like her sister, she has an obsession with staying fit, but she isn't as into fighting. She prefers running and jogging. She also likes guns, and she has them displayed alongside her sister's blades. She disagrees with Donna's mask, and she doesn't like it. However, she knows better than to try to take it off of her.
History
Danna and her sister, Donna, were trained by their parents, who were retired hunters, how to defend themselves. While Donna didn't show a big interest in it, Danna did her best to learn everything she could. She did her best to be their shining girl. As young girls, Danna would constantly push Donna to do things, even if she didn't want to do them. Eventually, Donna just gave in to Danna and went along. This made Danna happy. However, she also respected things Donna wanted to do, such as gymnastics, even if they really weren't her thing. This just gave Danna extra time with her parents to learn more. When Donna was injured due to gymnastics, Danna helped Donna find new interests, and even got her into trying out fighting styles using her arms. Once Donna was healed, Danna continued training with her parents. Eventually, Donna went off to college. Danna went off to go find more professional training, which she found. This led her to eventually becoming a proud hunter. She moved to a town where she felt her talents could be used better, and she was thrilled to hear that Donna wanted to live with her. She gladly accepted, so now, they live together in the town. She constantly encourages Donna to take off her mask in public. One time, she tried to take is off of Donna while at a bar, but she was given the gift of a broken nose in return.
Crush
None.
Partner
None.
Kids
None.
Guns, Adrenaline, Danger, Her sister, Cats, Energy drinks
Dislikes
Being in an area for long periods of time, Boredom, Coffee, Donna's mask, Not being in control, Other people's feelings
Fears
Danna has a fear of not being in control of situations. When she isn't in control, she can get agressive.
Other
Wolf Mountain
Pssst. Hey, you. You should click on these.

Image Image Image Image Image
avaruth123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:26 am

Accepted
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaruth123 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:58 am

"Aaaand that's it for the tour! Danna's Touring Services thank you for choosing us as your tour services. If you'd like to plan another one, please give us a call and make a reservation. Down payments only and no refunds as usual!" Danna said with her best customer service voice and a wide grin on her face. As she said this, she rested a hand on her twin's shoulder. The two of them had just gotten done walking around the town as Danna showed Donna around. "Well, I guess I could give you a discount. You ARE family after all." Danna wrapped her arm around Donna's neck and pulled her in for a hug. Donna didn't resist it, and she was pulled down. Her eyes narrowed with annoyance, but she went along with it. Danna held it for a few seconds before letting go and chuckling. "Anything you want to do first?"

Donna looked over at Danna with annoyed eyes. She adjusted her face mask before she responded. "Go home," she said, looking Danna dead in the eyes. Danna simply laughed at the response before saying, "anything other than that? There are plenty of things to do here! Might as well go check out some places together before you start putting in job applications." Donna let out a soft sigh as she, once again, gave into Danna. "Fine..." Donna grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest, "I don't care where we go. I just want to get it over. I'm tired and kind of hungry." Danna's eyes lit up at this, and she grabbed Donna's hand. Danna smiled at her twin before exclaiming, "well, why don't we go find something to eat then?" Donna simply shrugged before responding, "I'm not THAT hungry."
Pssst. Hey, you. You should click on these.

Image Image Image Image Image
avaruth123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:12 pm

Brahn nod his head at Ashley and he snorted lightly at Triko's tease before he continued looking out of the window, his eyes studying everyone and everything quietly. Most of the people that he saw were of familiar faces as this was a small town but he spotted a few new faces. Females. From his experience, females hardly ever caused trouble but with the threat of war around, it never hurt to be too cautious. He would have to check them out when he see them again.
Last edited by Snowdrift on Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:40 am

Ashley watched as the two teased each other with a smile. It reminded her of home. As the years went by, fewer people came to the house to visit her father, and going out never felt the same without either of her parents. She continued eating her food and it didn't take long to finish due to being ravenous, to begin with. Misaki didn't say much and kept her head down while eating her food.

Before Jessica could move the lifeless body, a familiar female's voice rang in her ears. At the command to leave the girl alone, her ears turned back. They couldn't just leave the body here. This girl could have left behind a family, loved ones. True, Jess didn't know what exactly it meant to be bitten but it was no excuse to kill another being. It made her heart bleed and that awfully familiar anger rose up. Her ears had pinned back to her head with her muzzle pulling upwards as her head turned towards Mikael. That was a dead person who had a life. She stopped Von came closer to them and Mikael drew her gun. That's right. Jess was no longer in the city. There were dangers out here that she didn't understand. Just like herself. She was a danger to Shane. All the wolves were a potential danger. Mikael was telling her to leave and stay in her wolf form. There wasn't much she could argue. With her tail swinging low along with her head, she walked off, heading back to Triko's house. She was useless and a burden to those around her. Her paws stopped when she heard Von growling and she turned to see him struck with an arrow. She watched as he ripped through the bodies but also worried about his own. How did he expect to keep moving with that injury?

Shane took a moment to think about alternatives options. "yeah. I truly believe she would be better off. I've kept her hidden for so long. I'm sure it was for my own selfish reasoning." He noticed the female was putting some food in front of him. His eyes looked up to her with a small smile. "Thank you. I appreciate it." It had been a while since he actually had a meal. Most of the time, he would just snack whenever he felt hungry. While cutting up the food, he spoke again. "I knew she was special but didn't ever try to understand her, which was why I was hoping to come here and study the wolves. Though it's probably best if she learns for herself instead of me trying to simulate what I can't give her to a full extent. She'll always be in my heart but I can't keep her caged. She's a good girl. I hope she is doing ok." He dug into the food without another word. It tasted amazing, probably because he hadn't eaten a real meal in some time but he did know the cook can cook.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaruth123 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:25 pm

Danna let out an exasperated, overdramatic sigh. "How about I just throw you off the room, and we can see if you've grown wings! It'd be more fun!" She suggested to her sister with an innocent tone. Donna rolled her eyes, and Danna giggled. "Geez, sis. You're no fun." Danna gently nudged Donna's arm with an elbow. "Hey, maybe you could see if there's any animal shelters or something similar. It'd be good to pass the time with. You like animals, right?" Donna simply nodded in response, having gone quiet as she listened to her sister. "See? That'd be good. You can do that if you ever get bored!" Donna shrugged. Danna raised an eyebrow, looking at her sister dead in the eyes. "Well? No response? I can't even tell if you're smiling with that mask on." Danna reached out and poked at the mask.

At the first poke, Donna's hand quickly shot up and grabbed onto Danna's wrist, stopping her before she could poke the mask a second time. Danna narrowed her eyes, and Donna did as well. There was a silent standoff between the two of them as they had a staring contest outside. However, Danna broke the rising tension by breaking out into giggles. As she moved her arm back, Donna let go, and Danna moved her arm to rest by her side. Donna watched her before she turned and began to walk off. She was annoyed with her sister, doing her best to ignore her laughing. However, she wasn't paying attention to herself nor her surroundings. Her feet tripped upon themselves, causing her to fall. She didn't snap out of her thinking until it was too late to react, causing her to faceplant into the ground. When she pushed herself up, she was covering her nose, which was hidden by the mask.

Danna ran over, and she helped Donna get up. Danna and Donna argued for a moment about Donna pulling down her mask. After a few seconds, she eventually gave in and moved it down. Her nose was bleeding, and the blood looked smudged due to the mask. It had trickled down to her bottom lip, and it was given more free reign without the mask. "Holy Hell in a fruit basket, Donna. You got it good!" Danna exclaimed as she examined the wound without touching it. "We should find a place to get something to stop that bleeding."
avaruth123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:46 pm

Triko was silent for a bit. Letting the others chat as they liked and see if they would be able to get along. When the bill came he paid it and had them put together a small box of sweets for later.

Mikael nodded as Jessica took off. She would have to explain later what had happened and why things had been done. For now, she turned her attention back to Von. He had protected her. It was out of character for the male but then again he was under orders so.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunakitty666 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:24 am

Username
lunakitty666
Human Form
Name
Amalthia Everwitch
Personality
Amalthia is very shy when you first meet her but if you prove that you aren't going to hurt her or report her to the hunters she is very sweet and will do just about anything to help you. She does have trust issues from her past but she does her best to give the benefit of the doubt. When her or her friends feel threatened she will do everything in her power to protect them at no regard for her own safety.
History
When she was just an infant, no more than a few days old her human family abandoned her in the woods but instead of being eaten she was found by a lone female pureblood. In an act to save her life the lone wolf turned her into a bitten, raising Amalthia on her own away from the city and other wolves in fear they would take her baby away. Amalthia learned to mostly control her wolf unless the full moon pulls her under it's grasp or her emotions get the best of her, like a pup but in an adult body. When she was 16 her guardian/mother as she had come to think of her as died in a hunting accident so Amalthia continued to live in the cabin they had shared, only going among people when in need of food or something necessary.
Height
Human: 5'4"
Wolf: 5'8"
Weight
Human: 130lbs
Wolf: 145lbs
Pack
No
Rank
N/A
Crush
No one yet
Mate
N/A
Pups
N/A
Books, water, music, woods, swimming, and any kind of forest creature
Dislikes
Crowds, caves, enclosed spaces, and people disrespecting nature
Fears
Amalthia fears losing control and becoming a slave to her wolf and losing her mind and hurting others.
Photo
Other
Wolf Mountain

Username
lunakitty666
Photo
Name
Elias Bentlin
Occupation
Hunter
Personality
Elias is very friendly and charismatic, trying his best to get along with anyone and everyone. He doesn't like seeing people be upset so he does his best to cheer anyone up and be an all around nice guy but if someone tries to hurt those he cares about he will lose all sense of kindness and become a brutal avenger.
History
His family has been in the hunting business for centuries and while he doesn't necessarily hate werewolves he figured that since he's good at it he should continue the family business. His parents died about 3 years back from a hunting trip in another state but he wasn't extremely upset since his parents had taught from a young age that it was just a part of the job.
Crush
No one yet
Partner
N/A
Kids
N/A
Long walks on the beach, pretty girls, and swordplay
Dislikes
Mean people, fighting, and guns
Fears
His only fear is dying in the line of duty without having a family and someone to love
Other
Wolf Mountain
Last edited by lunakitty666 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
lunakitty666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:52 am

Your forums are missing something.
Read the rules to find it.