☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby CraZYCatLoVeR » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:19 am

Angie walked through the woods, her hair flowed slowly behind her in the afternoon breeze. Her mace was in her hand, and a bird was perched on her shoulder. In a way, she was searching for Cilan. She put down her mace and shooed the bird away. Summoning her power, she shifted into a huge eagle. She soared in the sky, the mansion turning into a small brown speck.
I only play this game to RP as of feb. 16
CraZYCatLoVeR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:38 am

Mal turned her head. "I have missed before.. when I was a total newbie to archery." She said with a small laugh. She remembered the days where she would practice with her father in the woods. She then realized, her horse was nearby! She called it through her mind, and a large black stallion approached, it's glossy mane glistening in the sun. "This is BlackJack, my childhood horse. He's not old, though." She said, stroking the horse's mane. It was true. He was young and fast.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:36 am

Cadence wore a look of extreme concern at her daughter's quiet voice. Now this was hard to deal with. If an external enemy was blackmailing her daughter, Cadence would bash their heads with rocks and tear them limb from limb. But it was impossible to do that since the voices were inside.
She rose from the bed when the girl barged into the room uninvited. Cadence's rage was building, and her telekinesis made her hair start to rise into the air. She tried to keep it down as much as possible. "You? Nothing," she snapped. "I will discipline my own daughter as I see fit. You are not her mother nor her father -- who just died in front of our eyes. You have no right barging into here, young lady. Do you have any respect?"

My head slumps forwards as I rest against Cadence, softly my hair cascades in front of my clam resting face. After a few moments I start to mumble in my sleep, "Disgrace off voices... I won't..."
Adjusting my sleeping position tucking myself further into my mothers warm body I mumble, "I love my Mommy..."

Gavotte was just eating, although he loved that Jen still had her head on his shoulder. Otherwise his shoulder kind of felt lonely. It was like her head was meant to be there, since it fit perfectly and comfortably. They were like two pieces of a puzzle that were meant to fit together. Nobody else could take the place of the girl who he had loved for most of his life, although for the most part, he had loved her as a friend. He still did, but there was also something more. He didn't just love her anymore, he was in love with her. Gavotte used to be certain nobody could outshine the sun. That was before he met Jen.
Once he was finished eating (with one hand), he felt Jen squeeze his other hand. He smiled and looked at her, but he was surprised to see the conflicting emotions on her face; both tears and a smile. Immediately he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. Gavotte's father was a healer, so naturally the boy's first instinct was to give somebody a hug. Fortunately he wasn't Rowan Adamson and couldn't kill anybody with hugs.
"What's wrong?" he asked, although there were a lot of things wrong. The entire world was covered in darkness, and it looked like time itself had stopped. The sun wouldn't rise, spring wouldn't come, and the village paradise had become ruins. Most of the villagers were dead. Gavotte hadn't seen Jen's parents anywhere after the battle, either. It made his own heart wrench painfully just thinking about what had happened to her, and despite his normal stoic personality, he felt tears pricking at his eyes.
She had no idea. The effect she could have.

Cilan laughed. "Of course everyone misses in the start! My sister broke my Xbox with a throwing knife when she was a toddler! Although, maybe that was actually on purpose... two year olds are super evil."
He didn't jump or flinch as the black horse approached them. Cilan had died multiple times, he was kind of done with cowering from things. It was the phoenix way to charge into situations without having a clue. He could just reset, no matter what happened (with the exception of cold water of course).
"Hey, Blackjack," Cilan said with a smile as he placed a hand on the horse's shoulder, hoping he wouldn't get kicked. He turned to Mallory. "He's a beautiful horse. I've got no idea how to ride, though. But don't worry! You can shoot me if I fall off and he tramples me. Good target practice for you too."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:42 am

Mal laughed at his mention of Clotilda. "You can't ride?" She teased, a hint of surprise in her voice. She had honestly thought that Cilan knew. "You were the prince! I assumed you were taught to ride a horse." She said, crossing her arms. Her eyes held an playful yet accusing look. "I can teach you." She offered, her hand still absently on BlackJack's back. Her eyes darted to the satchel attatched to his reigns, secured on his back. There was her cloak, which she would use later.
Last edited by artemis, on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:48 am

She may have been strong, but in this moment she knew herself, that she was breaking. "There's no one left that I care about, just you. And through all of this, you must promise me one thing.. I won't loose you." She said into his shoulder, her head lifted and her gaze locked on his striking blue eyes. Her grip on his hand grew tighter, he was the only one holding her stable at this point. She'd lost everyone, and if she lost him.. She'd break. Jen began praying for another kiss in her head, it felt nice to have his soft lips planted on her skin. She continued staring at him, anxiously waiting for an answer.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:17 am

Cilan nodded with a grin. "Us phoenixes would endanger the horses too much. We would get them killed when we rode into battle. So, I went on foot, like my mother. Since my sister wasn't a phoenix, I basically had to be. I didn't know that back then. I actually had no idea why I couldn't ride a horse..." he was rambling now.
His eyes lit up when Mallory offered to teach him, like a kid who just saw some awesome gadget. "Oooh. I'd be glad to learn. I'll try not to fall off in the first five seconds!"

There weren't many things that could get Gavotte upset. He had just watched his father die, and he had managed to remain calm. But it deeply frightened him when Jen began sobbing, since she was the strongest person he knew. If he didn't remain calm now, nobody would, so he took a deep breath and just listened to her words. He took a few seconds before finally responding.
"I promise I'll be by your side through anything. I'm not going to leave you alone here," he said. Jen looked so vulnerable in that moment. Gavotte sometimes wished he was a healer like his father, but how was he supposed to heal the mental wounds from losing her entire family? Though the scars would always remain, only time could slowly soothe the pain. Unfortunately, the current time was stuck at midnight, and the perpetual shroud of darkness wasn't helping anyone.
"I think... we really do need to take Alastair down. I know you can do it though. I don't care how much darkness he casts across this country, because no amount of darkness can put out the light you have in there." He pointed to Jen's chest where her heart was. "I believe in you, and you're not going to be alone either. You have me, and you have the others."
He gestured to the front hallway.
"We need everyone to work together to bring him down."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:23 am

Mal nodded, and stepped away from BlackJack. "Mount the horse. It's the first thing you learn. There isn't a saddle on my boy, so you'll have to learn the old-fashion way." She said, and mounted him with no issues. She got down. "I hope you were paying attention, mate." She said, and stepped away. Gesturing to the horse, she smirked. "Mount him."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:29 am

Jen nodded staring at the hallway, her tears slowly stopping. "Yea.. But do you think we could wait just one more night? To begin rebelling?" She smiled when he nodded, "Thanks." She quietly wandered the hallways, they were huge and endless. "I wish we knew what time it was, but I'm guessing it can't be that late. After all, we just ate breakfast." Jen said, they hadn't known the time for a very long time. Although somehow everyone managed, Jen couldn't exactly pinpoint how. But it worked out, because she knew she couldn't allow Alastair to believe he'd won. She wouldn't give up, as broken as she was. Jen knew through all of this, she must keep herself together. Her hand wavered in the air a bit and allowed tiny sparks to ignite, it calmed her. She took Gavotte's hand and continued roaming the hallways, dragging him behind her.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:01 am

[All characters have been added to the front page with correct links!]

Of course, Cilan had never watched someone mount a horse bareback before. He watched curiously, but he wondered if he would have the strength to do the same. He tried to jump onto the horse, but he kind of faceplanted before falling off and landing on his back in the slush. His white clothes were so ruined. He laughed and tried to scramble onto the horse again. It took him like five tries, and then he ended up draped horizontally over Blackjack's back.
"Is this it?" he laughed.

With his free hand, Gavotte caught the sparks that floated in the air before extinguishing. They didn't really burn, rather they seemed to spread a comfortable feeling of warmth through him. With a smile, he squeezed Jen's hand as he walked beside her. There was one picture framed with Gavotte and Jen as children. He was in his pajamas, and she was wearing her somewhat tattered clothes from her poor family. Unfortunately, nowadays, the Tenuto family couldn't give her clothes. Their clothes certainly wouldn't fit her.
"I know what time it is. It's planning time," he said with a smile. "We might have what it takes, to turn more people against Alastair. He will call for help and nobody will come."
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon May 01, 2017 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:24 am

Without hesitation she agreed, "You're right, we should begin tonight and carry on tomorrow. Lets go find everyone!" They both scattered the hallways and eventually were capable of collecting almost everyone,"Everyone, I'm here to inform you we believe it's time for a revolution. We can no longer live like this, so Gavotte and I have contemplated about it.. But we are indeed, very much beginning an uprising. We have no idea how long this uprising will carry on, but it is going to occur. We need ideas for what exactly we'll do though." Jen stared at the blank and shocked faces. "Anyone? Ideas?!" Obviously nobody expected for this to happen, but why wouldn't it? Everyone hates the king, and there's now a spark which he can no longer contain. Jen's now determined to demolish King Alastair. And anyone in her path who attempts to stop her.
Last edited by hellb0und on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me