♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Closing Down

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby doc . » Mon May 14, 2018 4:40 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " That was unfortunate. " ] ──
He/Him _ Cecaelia _ Form _ _ 20 _ Bisexual _
Tags: Pheren

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He chuckled lightly and tilted his head, watching her as they walked through the remaining hallway until the end of their time. Surely there wasn't need to try to make her happy.. because he did it without even trying. It was so mechanical to make her happy, and this was a good thing. It meant he knew what he was doing and he felt completely comfortable doing so.
"I will make you 'appy.. no matter what.." the Frenchman hummed while eventually, walking her straight to her dorm. He too was quite disappointed to see that they had walked too fast to the dorm, and should have taken a longer route. But it was late and he knew he had to wake up early tomorrow to find her again. Perhaps bring her another parfait.
The kiss was not forgotten, and he took the chance to gently kiss her back before standing and forcing himself to stay still as he watched her go.
He smiled and tilted his head a little
"I will.. I will.. you take care of yourself now, ma petite colombe.." he purred, and bowed gently to her.
It made him feel so warm inside to hear those words come from her again.
When he stood up straight, he sent her off with a simple phrase before moving to turn back for his dorm where he would dress down, shower up and head to bed with his dorm mates
"tu as mon amour éternel"
_

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
He/Him _ Winged Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Homosexual
Tags: Abel
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

He breathed in and out before nodding, happy to know that this man was glad to go out with him. It made him happy, and it made him feel like he meant something.
"Oh good.." he purred, pulling the other just a little closer
"I vas hoping you'd say yes."
He hummed and looked over to the horizon, losing himself just a little. A hand moved to rub his cheek as he nodded
"Kristian.. you fool.." he seethed. He actually meant something.. to someone.
Sniffling softly, the red faced German removed his glasses to clean them.
"Don't mind me.. sorry.. I get too emotional over zese zings.."
_

J A N ExxxD O E
─────────────────── [ " Oorah " ] ───────
He/Him _ Deer Hybrid _ Form _ _ 22 _ Bicurious
Tags: Allen

He mentally shamed himself, he knew this wasn't right.. that he'd be punished for such actions.
But he, like Allen, was in a place where he could be wherever he wanted to be. And right now, he wanted to be with Allen.
"No.. No its not that.." he chuckled, his voice raising just a little bit as he lifted his head off his shoulder.
"I'm sorry for uh.. hugging you, sir.. I mean.. jeez.."
He rubbed his forehead and knew he was getting flustered over the pettiest of things
"I keep calling you names.. I know its Allen.. sorry."
His cheeks went red as he took a step back and stuffed his hands into his pockets. If they were able to, his horns would've matched his cheeks
"I get this way a lot.."
_

T A V I S HxxxD E G R O O T
───────────────── [ " Hae at 'em, lads! " ] ─────
He/Him _ Dragon Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Bisexual
Tags: Rosa

He blinked and sat there watching her. There was literally nothing left to this story, besides the mechanical arm. It wasn't that spooky, he hummed and bit his lip while sitting back.
"Strange.." he said while shrugging and figuring he'd have to come up with another story. There weren't many he knew, but he did know one that was pretty good.
"Ah got one fer ya. It ain't scary, but its sorta gushy."
He too smoothed his.. kilt.. out before crossing his legs like a lady. Good thing he was wearing underwear on under it.
"Its aboot two kiddos.. youngun's in lorv. Ya wanna hear it?"
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Croc Hybrid _ Form_ 23 _ Pansexual
Tags: Scarlet
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He approached her and stopped not too far away, letting his hands glide through the warm water as he waited on a truthful answer from her. He raised an eyebrow and huffed while hearing that she couldn't swim.. and this concerned him a bit.
He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head
"Ya can't swim?" he asked while shaking his head
"Why join me in th' pool then? Ah didn't know ya couldn't swim.."
He sighed and lowered his hands, running water through his hair again
"Ok.. well.. is it ya.. can't swim or.. don't know how?" he inquired
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Still Accepting All!

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon May 14, 2018 7:30 am

Elizabeth (Liz) Northwind | Female |
Hetero | 18 | Fox Shifter | Powers: Pyrokenesis, shifting | Dorm: 6 | Crush: None/Open | Status: Single as heck | Location: Hallways | Mentions: N/A| Tags: Draco, Sophie

She laughed as the owl hit his owner with his wing. He had enough sass to match her own raven, though all her bird did was scream it's head off. She saw Sofie's smile and relaxed. It really was a safe place. Even safer than home. Well, home was kinda safe, or at least that's what her parents thought. Their definition of safe wasn't exactly perfect on the other hand.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon May 14, 2018 7:35 am

Della Foresta - Female - Location: Hallway heading back to her dorm - Tags: Open

Della walked down the hall, heading to her dorm. She wondered if she would ever see Leo, who she had met at the dance, again. As she walked along, she was lost in her own thoughts. When she got to her dorm, she walked inside and closed the door quietly behind her. Looking around, she wondered where she was supposed to be at the moment.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon May 14, 2018 2:04 pm

D R A C O-- Sophie, Liz

Draco's eyes filled with relief as the girl's were both kind to him, and no longer nervous. For a moment, Draco hesitated, looking towards Sophie's hand with his brows ever so slightly furrowed...
Am I supposed to Shake her hand? Or kiss it? ... well it seems sideways so I suppose i should shake it... the book where the boy kissed the girl's hand was rather old...
Seeming to come to a quick conclusion, Draco reached out and shook her hand gently, his grip firm but relaxed.
"It is a pleasure to formally make your acquaintance, Sophie."
Draco's eyes softened greatly as he heard the girl wish they could be friends, and he looked between the girls seriously, but couldn't help the slight upturn of the corner of his mouth. If he had been a dog hybrid, his tail might've been wagging, although the pale boy's emotions were much less visible.
"I would be honored to have a chance to be friends with the both of you."
Draco felt slightly surprised with himself, as he wasn't used to trusting so easily, and his mind began to work overtime as he thought of possible reasons why, although it was certainly not visible on his face.
Suddenly feeling quite uncomfortable, Draco bowed to both of the girls in front of him, causing his owl to screech indignantly as Home struggled to remain perched on his shoulder. Wincing slightly from the loud noise in his ear, Draco straightened before speaking once more.
"I am sorry, but I'm afraid it is getting rather late, and I should probably go find my dorm... had I any idea where your dorms were, I would offer to accompany you, but I'm afraid my knowledge of this academy is rather lacking."
Draco slightly inclined his head, seeming quite awkward with this goodbye.
"Be safe on your way back... I'll see you around, I suppose?"
Without further pause, Draco turned and began to walk towards his dorm, wincing at his own lack of social knowledge. As he reached the area of Dorm two, he slowly entered, and looked around the dark area before realizing he actually wasn't sure which specific room was his. Letting loose a slight snarl of frustration, he settled on the couch, stroking his owl absentmindedly.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Mon May 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Murdock Helms

Location;; Dorm 2/Tags;; Draco

He had lost himself too many times now. The bottle was the key to his hell, one that locked when he shut his eyes, one that let the true monsters of the night devour him. He would do anything to keep the warm memories of tonight safe from them.
Murdock rolled out from his bed, feet slamming onto the cold wooden floor of his room. His eyes looked aimlessly to the snow that was still raining down from the sky.
His room felt no different from the outside, a chill lingering in the air like a weary spirit. He didn't want to move, but the cold was enough to make him feel uncomfortable. Standing, he grabbed the fleece blanket folded neatly at the edge of his bed, draping it over his freckled shoulders.
He pushed his door aside, walking through the hallway, the usual creak following close behind him.
"Where was the thermostat again?..." he spoke as if there were someone there.
As if someone were there...
His eyes strayed, suddenly anchoring on a haunting white glow amidst the darkness.
"Jesus!" he jumped at the sight of the figure, a yelp escaping from his pale thin lips. His hand was splayed against his chest, over his heart as the brief rush of adrenaline filled his veins.
"Sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone to be here..." His hand extended, flicking on a switch. The light reacted instantaneously, flooding the room with a white glow.
He was met with a new face, once he never saw before... and an owl? Who exactly was this? The boy was staring at thin air, his hand stroking over an owl. His hair was a fluorescent white, and his eyes glowing pale.
"You back from the dance or something?" He inquired slowly, keeping his eyes on him as he reached for the thermostat, turning on the heater. It was a bit alarming to find someone he had never seen before, sitting on the couch, in his dorm. He must have had a key to get in, Murdock was positive he locked the door.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon May 14, 2018 5:13 pm

D R A C O--Murdock Helms

Draco was letting himself fall into a comfortable numbness, his agitation for his lack of knowledge pushed to the back of his mind, but was broken from his trance slightly as Home swiveled his head around, likely hearing something. It was only for a moment, though, as Home did not seem worried at all.
Draco was surprised when whoever it was, seemed to address him, but recognized the tone of carelessness, and did not bother looking... at least, not until the exclamation.
For the second time that night, the pale boy confused himself with his own reaction, as he did not jump up, but rather slowly rose and turned to see who the stranger addressing him was.
Although, Draco thought wryly, in this situation, I suppose I must be the intruder.
Unfortunately, Draco was not strong enough to control all of his impulses. His initial intent was to calmly address the boy, but it seemed as though fate had other plans...
He noticed, ever so slightly, the wings of the other hybrid, but for Draco's thestral, the bat-like texture was enough, and a reaction sprang forth unbidden.
Pale grey wings tore quickly from Draco's back, flared up slightly in a way that was, rather than threatening, almost welcoming. Thestrals were, after all, herd creatures, and he had been alone far too long to be able to immediately wrestle down his instincts. Yet Draco knew that this could easily be misinterpreted...
Visibly wincing, the pale boy screwed his eyes shut, wrestling with thestrals instincts to return them to their normal hue, and hoping the other boy in the room hadn't seen them flash milky white.
As his eyes returned to normal, Draco immediately let his head down and showed his palms in a somewhat submissive gesture- he was not in the mood for a fight. Opening his eyes, Draco took a quick once-over on the boy who obviously hadn't been prepared for a visitor, trying to assess danger levels.
Softly and slowly, yet quite noticeably nervous, he began to speak.
"I apologize for startling you... and I'm afraid I have never been to a dance in my lifetime. I... I wasn't aware that there was a dance at all. I only transferred here today, and only know I was supposed to be somewhere in Dorm 2..."
Draco trailed off here, inwardly chastising himself for not thinking of the lessons he'd learned in his time in the forest. You never enter someone else's territory unannounced, not if you didn't know them before hand, and planned to stay there. He felt a healthy amount of anxiety even as he realized he was probably being stupid- human behaviors generally weren't the same as those of the forest creatures. All the while, he tried to calm himself down- he had been unusually visually emotional today, and knew part of it had to do with the new environment, and general feeling of being overwhelmed.
Still, he quickly removed his eyes from the hybrid before him, hoping he hadn't just made a huge mistake.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed May 16, 2018 2:14 am

Flemish Giant Rabbit Hybrid//Female//20//Straight//Crush:Tavish //Tags:Tavish

Rosa looked at him, her head tilted to the side.
"Sure, it sounds interesting!" She said, placing her elbows on her knees and head in her hands.
She would try to come up with an even better story, she wasn't made much for story telling unless it was solving a mystery.
"I don't mind any gushiness,"She said, smiling softly at him.

Rosa pulled out a piece of candy from her pocket, unwrapping it and popping it in her mouth.
She put her head back in her hands, eyes scanning Tavish.

Leo King

Lion Hybrid// Transgender FTM//25//Homosexual//Tags: Della

Leo nodded, turning to look at the dance floor a bit.
It was nice, but he preferred to be off by himself. But he was nice enough to talk to Della.
"It's nice, what do you think of the dance?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
He was having a hard time hearing her over the music, but tried his best to listen.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sat May 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Pheren Creedon

Location;; Dorm/Tags;; Aristide

She watched him walk away from the doorway. She sighed, stepping out of the cold and into her dorm, letting the door shut behind her. She was alone now, faced with the darkness of her new home. She stood for a few moments before moving again. Extending an arm, she flicked on the hallway light. She followed the path, taking a left and letting herself into her room. It felt so comforting to see something that was familiar. She quickly changed, tossing the dress she wore to the dance onto her desk chair. The hybrid let out a sigh and fell onto her bed, smiling up at the ceiling. She hoped her dreams would be about tonight, about watching the lovely sky with someone who loved her.
The thought alone was enough to lull her to sleep.

Murdock Helms

Location;; Dorm 2/Tags;; Draco

A welcoming silence filled the space between them as the boy slowly rose to his feet. Murdock watched with a fixed gaze, eyes filled with a childish glint of curiosity. He expected the opposite reaction from the stranger, he expected him to flinch, or appear somewhat startled by his sudden appearance.
Nothing of the sort came to be.
Lightning came before the thunder.
He stared, the sight of bony wings bursting from the boy's back, fanning themselves out to him in some sort of greeting. The sound of ripping followed, the sound making Murdock bite back his tongue. It sounded painful in his sensitive ears, the tearing of skin.
He had seen other bat hybrids, but never one like this. This boy was different, like the hybrid inside of him had a mind of it's own.
Slowly, Murdock let his own wings open, returning the greeting, a small and gentle smile showing on his lips.
The boy hung his head, closed his eyes, and held out his hands as if ashamed for revealing the brilliant hybrid he was.

"Don't worry about it, really." He said after a long pause, "Maybe you'll be able to make it to the next dance..."
The bat hybrid paced back a few steps, entering the kitchen that was at the adjacent of the stranger. He reached up towards the cupboard, pulling from it two decorative Christmas mugs.
"Welcome to the academy then... I'm quite new myself." He chuckled, "I uh... I'm Murdock by the way. Pleasure to meet you."
He nodded then, clearing his throat uncomfortably.
"I can get you a drink if you'd like? Or would you rather set up where you're going to be sleeping first? I can help you unpack too if that'd be any help to you."
Sleep was not in his favor, in fact he was beginning to feel more awake than he ever had before. If he could be helping this newcomer, he wouldn't be spending the night alone with his tormenting thoughts. His finger tapped lightly against the counter as he awaited an answer.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby doc . » Tue May 29, 2018 5:11 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " That was unfortunate. " ] ──
He/Him _ Cecaelia _ Form _ _ 20 _ Bisexual _
Tags: Pheren

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He woke up early the next morning in order to get his paint supplies out. Nobody else was up in his dorm, and he was glad because of that. He set up near his window and opened it up. No light, everything was still dark out.
He smirked to himself and sat down in front of the blank canvas, imagining everything that happened last night
His brushed moved in such a way, as if he were recreating the exact moment there on the canvas
Maybe because he was
Within an hour he managed to get the background finished. The snowy garden was so beautiful, he made sure to add little details like shimmer paint to some of the lighter spots
He stood back and smiled at it, checked the time and moved to get up to get dressed
He put on another turtle neck, brushed his hair out and shrugged on a pair of blue pants and a blue jacket while slipping into his black shoes
He decided it was time to go find Pheren again.. or at least find breakfast first before he found Pheren
He closed his door after grabbing his wallet and his keys before heading out down the hall for the cafe, where he stood in line to buy a coffee and a parfait for his lovely
_

K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
He/Him _ Winged Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Homosexual
Tags: x

He eventually had to leave back to his dorm, it was getting late and he knew that if he stayed up any longer he wouldn't be able to get up in the morning. He was the type of guy who just would fall asleep and had the ability to never wake back up if presented to him.
He left Abel alone and headed back to his dorm, looking around before smiling to himself and blushing. The hybrid was so nice.. he felt giddy for liking him. And then confessing his feelings felt even greater.
The German moved himself for bed and eventually got a quick shower and got dressed for bed
He got in and in the silence of the night, fell asleep to the sound of silence.
Early morning he got himself up out of bed lazily and sat there for a second, regaining himself. His great white wings on his back ruffled as he stood up and spread out, exercising themselves while he walked to get dressed
It was to be a sunny day today, he knew this. He dressed himself in a white dress shirt, a red tie and his normal black pants and boots along with suspenders
He just rolled the sleeves of the dress shirt up so he wouldn't get hot. The man brushed his hair out and styled it, making sure it came to a curl in the front before heading out for breakfast. He had money, so he figured going out for coffee would be a good idea.
The moment he was outside, however, he lifted off from the ground and flew out towards the city.
Making sure to land secretly nearby, he pressed his wings against his back and walked into a cafe before pausing and eyeing the menu
So many choices, he had to chose
_

J A N ExxxD O E
─────────────────── [ " Oorah " ] ───────
He/Him _ Deer Hybrid _ Form _ _ 22 _ Bicurious
Tags: Allen

He mentally shamed himself, he knew this wasn't right.. that he'd be punished for such actions.
But he, like Allen, was in a place where he could be wherever he wanted to be. And right now, he wanted to be with Allen.
"No.. No its not that.." he chuckled, his voice raising just a little bit as he lifted his head off his shoulder.
"I'm sorry for uh.. hugging you, sir.. I mean.. jeez.."
He rubbed his forehead and knew he was getting flustered over the pettiest of things
"I keep calling you names.. I know its Allen.. sorry."
His cheeks went red as he took a step back and stuffed his hands into his pockets. If they were able to, his horns would've matched his cheeks
"I get this way a lot.."
_

T A V I S HxxxD E G R O O T
───────────────── [ " Hae at 'em, lads! " ] ─────
He/Him _ Dragon Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Bisexual
Tags: Rosa

He hummed and nodded happily, knowing that most of his stories always began the same way. But if Rosa enjoyed them no matter what, then there was no point in worrying
"Aight.. well it starts out th' same bloody way as anae oother lorv story. Two kiddos love each other but they cannae get together because of family." he scoffed
"Th' boy's got a brother who dornt loik him bein' out and th' girl's got a crazy friend who dornt want her out."
He chuckled and sighed while sipping at his drink
"Turns out.. they've known each other from ah different life..an' it all goes right.."
He sighed and looked a little tired, rubbing his eyes but other than that smiling to the other
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Croc Hybrid _ Form_ 23 _ Pansexual
Tags: Scarlet
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He approached her and stopped not too far away, letting his hands glide through the warm water as he waited on a truthful answer from her. He raised an eyebrow and huffed while hearing that she couldn't swim.. and this concerned him a bit.
He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head
"Ya can't swim?" he asked while shaking his head
"Why join me in th' pool then? Ah didn't know ya couldn't swim.."
He sighed and lowered his hands, running water through his hair again
"Ok.. well.. is it ya.. can't swim or.. don't know how?" he inquired
_
Last edited by doc . on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:08 am

D R A C O-- Murdock Helms
Draco relaxed visibly as Murdock began to speak, and looked up once more. Slowly, he made his way towards the other boy as he spoke.
"Thank you. Im.... im glad to be here. Please forgive my lack of manners.. my name's Draco. As for going to a dance next time- well, I'd have to learn how to dance first."
The pale young adult let off a tentative half smile, hoping to diffuse some of the uncomfortable feeling in the room. Strange as it felt, Draco's thestral was telling him to trust this boy, and Draco found himself doing so without question.
"I would love a drink, thank you."
Here, Draco paused. There was something about Murdock that was causing him to think deeply. Normally he would've kindly refused any help, but some instinct told him that Murdock needed to help Draco as much as wanted to. So Draco accepted with a small nod, wings settling comfortably behind him.
"Please, I need all the help I can get. I've never lived with someone else before... unless you count Home," Draco said only half-jokingly, gesturing over his shoulder to his owl. Home, for his part, simply hooted indignantly and flew up to hide in the rafters.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me