☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Arya22 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:05 pm

(wow. A mace? She's skinny!)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:58 pm

Last warning for inactive characters (Laurel, Erion, Rose) to post. They will be killed off soon.
New characters are accepted! Adding them ASAP. Although a heads up, both their love interests already have interests of their own. I've got to edit my forms... ^_^;
Recap: The battles are now finished. Dawn is planning to attack the survivors, but Casedy found her and they're having a conversation outside. Shinceon, Soggy just quoted Rowan's last post for Olivia. :)
Chat room: PM me for the password!
Here's the discussion thread! Remember to be on-topic. Spam goes in the chat.

---

Cilan secretly missed the weird squishing sound from Mallory's paws. It was a hilarious noise that reminded him of his childhood home. He would constantly play with his food, and sometimes it sounded like that. His mother, Queen Solara, had no emotions and would never get angry, no matter what he did. His father, Luno, was always happy all the time. Luno would cheerfully congratulate Cilan for making a mess of the food. He would say how creative and beautiful it was (with complete honesty)... and then he would use his talent to force Cilan into eating it. Luno's voice could manipulate anybody but his wife. It worked even stronger on his children.
He laughed out loud as Mallory looked up at the sky. "Whenever I appear, Clove is always in a horrible mood. I think she wants to kill me, but she can't because I'm already dead. She yells at me and it's so hilarious. I used to be terrified of her, when I was a small boy, but now she's a midget compared to me!"
He was almost expecting Clotilda's ghost to show up and yell some more... but she didn't. Maybe she couldn't hear him. Or maybe she was so angry, she couldn't even figure out how to haunt him!
"She used to be really cold and calculating, when she was alive. She would act all sweet and then chuck a knife at me, missing on purpose. She never missed a throw, so she aimed right next to my head. But now she's not that scary. She just shouts at me. I should introduce you two properly someday. You're a great shot -- have you ever missed? If you haven't, well, maybe you inherited her power or something. I wouldn't be surprised!"

After witnessing everything that happened to his village, it wasn't surprising that Gavotte was experiencing an awful nightmare. He was being chased by his worst fear; angry wasps. He needed to reach the lake to hide from them, but with each step he took, the lake grew farther and farther, like a mirage. It seemed like hours before he finally reached the water's edge. He leaped and dove in, but the wasps followed -- and they somehow flew faster through the water. They swarmed around him, stingers jabbing into him as he swam for the surface. He was surrounded, with no hope of escaping...
... Then the nightmare abruptly faded. Gavotte felt someone's warm lips against his, and he was sure he was still dreaming. He was definitely dreaming about Jen. No one else's lips could be that warm, nobody he knew at least. He sighed in contentment and wished this was reality. (Little did he know, it was.)
Gavotte fully woke up a few minutes later. He didn't even care about the wasp nightmare. After that 'dream' of being kissed on the lips by his sunshine, he felt surrounded by a glow of warmth. The darkness shrouding everything outside didn't bother him right now. He was absolutely certain Jen would be the one to bring back the light. She had the capacity to be even greater than Queen Solara herself.
He was extremely hungry and went downstairs. Gavotte was really craving raisin bread, but he also craved sunlight. He didn't photosynthesize like his dad, but he still loved the light. He went into the kitchen and saw that Jen was already eating the bread. "I think our stomachs are synchronized," he chuckled as he approached. Gavotte took a slice of bread. "I was craving some bread just now. I do love bread." He started eating his slice, smiling widely as he did so.

Cyprian laughed when Jaai had to make the ring bigger, just so it would fit. That was a disadvantage to looking like his dad. He would not be able to play the piano well, because his fingers were too thick, and he wasn't nimble nor graceful. The ring felt pleasantly cool against his finger. He stood up, not bothering to dust the dirt off himself. He would take a shower when he got back home. Ugh, he had wished never to call that place his 'home' again... but times changed.
"What's an officiator?" Cyprian said, having difficulty pronouncing the long word. He listened curiously when Jaai explained that engaged didn't mean married. "Ohh that's confusing. Yeah, let's go."
Athletic stuff, like running, was much easier than this weird marriage thing. Cyprian wasn't very educated. He didn't know a thing about marriage or anything. Grinning at his own silliness, he walked towards the direction of the ravine. It wasn't very far. It came into sight very quickly, and Cyprian noticed the bridge was still standing.
"Oh good. Now... uh... ladies first?"

Rowan closed his eyes as Erin's hand touched his shoulder. He made an effort to breathe deeply and evenly. He didn't know what might happen if he failed to regulate his emotions. The last time it happened, he had disintegrated a towering old tree in his rage. He would never allow himself to lose control towards another person. From now on, he had to restrain himself just like Queen Solara would.
"Thank you," Rowan said quietly. "I will try my best... I can't let this destroy me. I have to be strong so I can help the others." He was half talking to himself at this point. Ever since Lily was put in suspended animation, he hadn't been the same. And he hadn't recovered from killing the soldier on the forest hill.
Every time he killed, something seemed trapped in him. He could feel it every time he used his healing power. Rowan didn't know what it meant, except that he had to hold back. A day ago he had been an innocent, benevolent healer. And now he was a murderer. Despite his intentions, he was still a killer. His healing ability could easily kill someone. It wasn't gruesome, but it was a little disturbing to watch someone dissolve into light. It was possible to have too much of a good thing. In this case, it was his healing power. Like any medicine, an overdose could easily kill.
But he couldn't let that stop him from healing. No matter what, he needed to do his duty. He would try his best not to endanger anyone's life, but it hurt him inside, knowing how dangerous his innocent-seeming power really was.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Jen smiled, "Yea, I guess our stomachs are in sync!" She thought about the kiss earlier.. Had he known? She began questioning her thoughts and contemplated with herself but settled on ignoring them. If he had known, wouldn't he have mentioned something? Either way, it hadn't mattered. Maybe he didn't even like her back, she noticed he had shown no signs of affection. Or maybe he was just scared? So many questions flurried throughout her mind, she eagerly pushed them away. "So.. What are we gonna do today?" Jen asked.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:26 pm

Gavotte chuckled as he finished his piece of bread. His stomach still rumbled, probably because it wasn't aware he had eaten yet. Sometimes it took his stomach a while to catch up. He wasn't like his dad, who would be blissfully content at the first instant of sunbathing. Tacet was definitely addicted to photosynthesis. But then again, he needed it to survive.
Jen asked what they were going to do today. "Have you heard of a place called the Sanctuary?" he said. "It's for everyone who does not support Alastair. That might be where we all need to go eventually."
"As for what we're doing today..." Gavotte said with a smile. He leaned up on his tiptoes and planted a quick, innocent kiss on Jen's cheek. "Whatever you feel like doing, sunshine."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Jen blushed majorly at his gesture, her cheeks grew red. "I don't know, maybe just spend the day here?" Her heart beat fast, she could feel his settled gaze locked on her. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail, allowing no coverage for the pink which had easily taken over her cheeks. "Yea.. If we can just stay here today? And the Sanctuary sounds great!" Jen smiled politely, "Mind if we continue raiding the cabinets..? I'm really hungry.." Her stomach grumbled.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:08 pm

Gavotte nodded with a smile. He hoped it was okay for him to kiss her on the cheek. Normally he was shy about making a move, since he had never kissed anyone before, unless you counted his dad's good-night kisses (which felt like someone applying Aloe Vera to his forehead).
"Staying here for now sounds good. I'm exhausted after the battle," Gavotte admitted. He nodded eagerly as Jen suggested getting more food. "I'm always game for more food. Take anything you want, although I suggest you don't use the barbecue sauce. It's too spicy for most people to handle, even myself... and I have eaten my mother's cooking." He chuckled. Cadence's cooking was known in the village for being outrageously disgusting.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:22 pm

Jen laughed, "Thanks for the tip!" She began scattering throughout the large area, eventually she collected some more of Gavotte's bread and yogurt. She sat down next to Gavotte, she took small pieces of bread and collectively placed them in her mouth. Her head rests on Gavotte's shoulder, "Is this alright..?" She asked softly.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:30 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Loved>Tagged: Cadence

I giggle a little bit at what my mother had said, though it causes me a great deal of pain. Only she would ever tell me to do something like that. "Alright mommy... I'll do that next time... can you forgive me for keeping it a secret?" I look up at Cadence with big emerald green eyes that beg for forgiveness.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Excited>Tagged: Casedy

I let out a small giggle, "Fianlly. One of the soldiers has enough backbone to talk to me. I like you, you know that?" A sinister grin passes over my face, "And I wanted them to know I am here. I will kill them all, for it is Lord Alistair's wish. You will help me, report spy, is there anyone we could easily target at the moment, unnoticed? I have a little surprise in mind for the village." I lick my lips looking at them male, an overly intimidating and dark aura surrounding me.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:41 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Dawn
Location-the Village
Doing-talking
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

She couldn't help but smirk, Maybe this girl wasn't as bad as that yelling maniac made her seem. When she said she wasn't afraid to speak to her she shrugged "well you aren't that bad yourself, and anyway i'm not afraid of anyone" she said crossing his arms acrossed his chest lazily. When the question arose about who could be killed easily she looked around "well there is Rowan the healer who showed up. Nobody likes him and quite frankly hes to weak. The majors husband i do believe just died so she might be down but i doubt it. Then of course there is the to cocky for his own good Cyprian Alistars son who just walked off with Jaai"she said her voice holding no weakness as she scanned the area for someone she may have missed before looking back at the Phantomstiker "who shall we go after?" she asked
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:51 pm

(Sorry for not posting, I have been really busy the last 3 weeks >-<)
Olivia

She was feeling better now, not good to say but better, she looked up at Rowand, "where did the girl go? I want to make sure that everything is ok and that nobody is going to get hurt."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me