☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:47 pm

"Adorable?" chuckled Cyprian. Nobody else ever called him adorable. He was 6'2" and looked a lot like his dad. In school, he was that jock football player who pushed around the younger kids. But, it felt surprisingly good to be called adorable, especially by Jaai. He followed her through the wrecked village like an obedient puppy.
"Yeah. Let's not get caught," he said. "We better make it look like we came willingly."
Cyprian smirked, thinking of his father's reaction if he found out the truth. Alastair's own son was spying on the entire Parliament. Cyprian's loyalty was to a tiny girl who was half his size, but twice his wit. Oh, how Alastair would rage.

Cilan couldn't help but snicker at the squishing noises made by Mallory's paws. He caught up to her when she turned back into her human form, though his feet were getting cold from the disgusting sludge. "You know, I wish Clotilda would send me some shoes. I always come back barefoot," he complained.

"Don't apologize," Gavotte insisted as he held up his hands in surrender. He made a big deal of frowning disappointedly when Jen said it wouldn't happen again. "Aww. What a shame."
He chuckled and went to get the appetizers. Looking at the steak was making him hungry, and his stomach rumbled as he walked. Gavotte had grown up with plenty of food. He wasn't used to going hungry for even a single meal. Of course, it probably wasn't true for his friend, who didn't have such a sheltered life.
He grabbed two pieces of raisin bread. The first piece (with the crust covering one side) was for himself. Gavotte went back to his spot by the fire, and handed the other piece to Jen. "Here you go. Watching the steak is making me so hungry."
Gavotte stared into the flames. Jen was musing about what might happen once the revolution was done. After she was finished, Gavotte turned and met her eyes. Despite their color, her eyes weren't cold. They were like particularly intense flames that were so hot, they burned with blue light.
"Life goes on," Gavotte said, smiling. It was what he and his father lived by. Gavotte's dad just died before his eyes, and he was still remaining calm. "No matter what, life goes on. Who knows? Maybe you will turn out to be the next Queen Solara, and bless this village again."
He turned his head slightly to look out the window. The village, once so beautiful and green thanks to Solara's blessing, was ruined and frozen over.
"You've got the fire."

Cadence was furious at her daughter, but mostly because she was worried. She had carried Guinevere into Gavotte's room, which was the closest one to the stairs. Gwen was finally beginning to wake up. She seemed to be in extreme pain and distress, so Cadence just held on to her.
"You freaked out and attacked everyone. Highly disrespectful. What the disgrace was that about?" she demanded, the rage evident in her voice. Then she calmed down, and cradled Guinevere to her with a sigh.
"Don't you dare do that again. I lost my husband before my eyes, and I thought I was losing my daughter too. I love you. You make me so angry but I love you."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:51 pm

Jaai snorted and nodded. "Of course. My mo- my mother, Yina, serves Alastair. She'll vouch for me. I hope. If not, I'm a good actress."
She silenced herself. She wished the thought of her mother away. She turned to Cyprian, grabbing his hand. "We better run fast. Thought the forest the way we came, past the cabin, past the canyon, and into the capital city!"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Horrified>Tagged: Cadence

"I-i'm so sorry... I-i never told you Mother... I should've told you." I hug Cadence trying to ignore the pain though it brings tears to my eyes, "M-mommy I attacked y-you too... t-they told me to... I'm so sorry..." I say, the term switching. The only other time I had used the term 'mommy' was when I was first adopted and needing a family more than anything else. It was a childish term and not one I used unless I desperately needed a parents love.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Excited>Tagged: Casedy

My eyes fall upon the soldier who walked into the woods and was standing not to far from my person. With a grin I look at the soldier aiming one of the assassination needles at his neck and the other two at his hands. The only lethal attack being the needle aimed for his neck, for if it hit it would mean instant death due to the the nerve in the neck having been severed. I throw them quickly making barely a sound before moving through the shadows in his blind spot to a new position.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:08 pm

"The next queen?!" Jen asked in disbelief. "I'm not exactly fit for royalty, and I'd much rather settle down somewhere cozy and maybe even start a family. With who? I don't know, but I guess I'll find him eventually." She bit into the piece of bread and savored every bite, it tasted so sweet. Her family could never afford such riches, although Gavotte wasn't able to say the same. Her hands fiddled and flames began igniting, her gaze settling on the almost-cooked steak. "This looks so good!" Jen squealed in excitement. She could feel her stomach grumbling and her gaze steadied on his, a glinting smile flashed throughout her face. "So you're admitting you enjoyed the kiss?" She smirked and asked bringing up earlier, yet again. She bit her lip a bit, scared for his answer.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:23 pm

Cyprian nodded with a grin. "I'm sure you'll be great," he said honestly, not even sarcastically. If he said that to anybody else, he would probably be using sarcasm.
He laughed as Jaai grabbed his hand. "Got it, Ice Queen-"
"Hang on." He furrowed his brows. "At the ravine... that bridge was cracking. Think it can hold my weight?"

A look of fury came over Cadence's face. A mother's rage was something that could destroy anything in its path. Even if Alastair and Solara somehow worked together, they wouldn't be able to contain Cadence in that moment.
"Who made you do this?" Cadence demanded, holding her daughter tightly and protectively. The same way she did when she first adopted Guinevere. There was a thunderstorm that night, and Cadence had held Gwen the same way she held Gavotte when there was a storm. She cradled the girl in her arms, in a way that Gwen could only see Cadence. She was perfectly sheltered from the outside.
"Shh," she said, although she was horrible at being comforting. "I am going to kill whoever blackmailed you into this."

Gavotte chuckled. "I hope you find the perfect man. One who can cook you a nice supper when you come home." He turned back to look at the fire. The light of the flames lit up his face, effectively hiding the blush. Of course, he looked back at Jen as she started eating the bread.
"Hungry?" he chuckled. He took the first small bite of his own slice of bread. "You can take more if you want. I made too much yesterday. Although, I do wish I had made cinnamon rolls instead."
He simply smiled silently as he looked from Jen to the steak, and then back at Jen. Gavotte hoped the steak would taste as delicious as it looked. He was only going to cook the best food for his best friend.
And then she questioned him about the kiss.
Uh-oh.
"Uhh..." Gavotte chuckled, suddenly staring intensely at the very interesting steak. "I wouldn't mind another one, to be honest."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Olivia

She finally woke up and looked around confused before she remembered what happened, she was being held by Rowand and she was being healed. She shifted her weight as she tried to get up, "where did the insane girl go?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:36 pm

Jaai bit her lip, scowling. Her inventive mind got to work, and she settled on a safer option. "I'll just ice it up!" She grinned at him. He looked quite adorable when he was concerned. "We'll survive, I swear."
She ran along side Cyprian, the cool air whisping past her. It soothed her aches and scars just perfectly. She was thankful for Rowan's ability, and would miss him as they spied. But, alas, at least she wouldn't get hurt as oft.
How would she spy? She's have to play damsel, but not too much. Her mother knew her true personality, and her mother was dangerous. She longed to sit and stroke her chin but they had to run quickly.
She spotted the cabin, looking calm and undisturbed. Jaai spotted the blood spot were she has thrown up the red liquid after a battle with Laurel. And the cabin's door was still broken. She smirked at the memories she made.
"Look. Our cabin. We should get married in there, Cyprian," she teased, winking.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:40 pm

Jen smirked, "You're terrible at hiding your feelings." She leaned over and leisurely planted another kiss on his cheek, "Happy now? Maybe you'll get lucky next time and it'll be the lips." She winked at him playfully, "Yea. The steak looks amazing, and I wish you made cinnamon rolls! But the bread is AMAZING too. I wish this was what I ate everyday." She wavered her fingers in the air and allowed small flames to reveal themselves, she truly loved her ability. "What do you think the others are doing?" She continued chewing the bread as her hand grabbed another piece, "Man.. It's honestly really bad I love food, especially since with my family it was so.. Scarce." Her attention turned to earlier when he mentioned a "man who can cook a nice supper" she immediately thought of Gavotte. It was quite obvious they both had feelings for each other, one of them just needed to admit it. Although right now is no time for romance, it's time for a revolution. To end this chaos once, and for all.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

The girls eyes where still scanning the area body on full alert when she suddenly herd a very slight change in the wind and instantly her body jerked to the side just in time for her neck to miss the needle soaring at her though her hand wasn't as quick and was impaled with the sharp projectile. Letting out a wince she pulled it out and threw it on the ground, Her eyes instantly narrowed as she looked around for the human who most certainly had a death wish "easy now" she called out as she stalked forward her hand ready to fling back and grab her weapon at any given moment. She planned each step carefully minding where she placed her foot before fully stepping down. She stood where she assumed the person was last before they moved "i'm the Spy that was sent here with the group" she called out coming up with the first thing that sounded believable. She paused before taking a breath "but when the morons where killed i was given orders to hold back until reinforcements came i've studied these peace loving wastes of space's for hours i know where they are and how they work, come out and we'll work together and surly Alistar will be pleased" She explained as she rose her hands up hoping the person could see her as she stood there awaiting some kind of response
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:54 pm

[Whoops. I forgot to reply with Rowan.]

Rowan looked up at Erin with tears in his eyes. After everything that had happened, the healer boy was about to break down and cry again. It was terrible. "I'm sorry," he whispered, gesturing to Tacet's body. Rowan had done the best thing for the dying man, put him into a deep sleep so he wouldn't be forced to watch the gruesome battle while suffering agonizing pain. Tacet had died anyway, since lack of sunlight had weakened him past his breaking point. But his body was still there, which proved Rowan didn't kill him. He knew his boundaries.
He turned his eyes to Olivia, who was awake. "Please save your strength," he whispered. "Cadence took her upstairs... I think the insanity left her. I'm really sorry about everything that happened."

Gavotte chuckled. He knew it was the truth. He wore his heart on his sleeve, although he never really had emotions like anger. That was a completely alien concept to his kind. What was anger? Gavotte, like Tacet, could only think highly of anyone from the fire element. They didn't understand anger, so they only saw fire for its comforting warmth and brilliant light. Gavotte could swear that when Jen kissed him on the cheek again, it was like being kissed by the sun. Tacet would often describe what it felt like to photosynthesize. This was pretty close to his description.
"I'll have won the lottery then," Gavotte chuckled. "And you're more like Queen Solara than you think."
He didn't bother hiding the blush this time, when Jen complimented his cooking. "Only the best for you," he said cheerfully. Gavotte was starting to see some hope, even though the village was destroyed. It meant there was nowhere else to stay except this mansion. "You can stay here and eat whatever you want," he said. "I bet the others have stopped fighting because they smelled the steak."

Cyprian smiled pleasantly and nodded. Of course Jaai had a solution. He could pretty much see the gears turning in her pretty little head, because she was a genius and gave off this genius aura. Or maybe it was just her iciness. Cyprian always did associate the ice element with brainy, logical people. It was the best element in his opinion. Everyone had it wrong. Fire was the destructive element, ice was the smart element. Just because fire's element included warmth and light, didn't make them a good element. And just because the ice element also embodied darkness and the cold, didn't make them evil either. Anyone who thought that was stupid. Cyprian knew he wasn't smart... so getting called stupid by him would make somebody even stupider.
He loved running beside Jaai. It made him feel free, with her by his side, even though he would gladly obey her every word like a servant. Once they reached the cabin, Cyprian was so gullible that he nodded. "See anything that looks like a ring?" he said with a grin, looking around deliberately.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me