The Shapeshifters (RP Open and Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Shapeshifters (RP Open and Accepting!)

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:45 pm

Nellie Horris / Female / Lesbian/ Tags: Mora / Location: Cherry Tree Lane house 1534

“Your welcome!” She said beaming. She did a great job for a first try!
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:50 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Sora Honda- m; male and female- homosexual; Ravi and Legend both- open- no kids yet- Talos x Seira- sister Talia- Dingo- turning into dingo-hour or two- Tags: Ravi/open

The boy, who could turn into a white dingo, hummed. He then shook his head some. The green and brown eyes blinked. He saw Ravi, and squeaked. He shook his head once more. The ash blonde said "Hello," as he walked up.

Jezzel Herring- f; she/her- bi; open- open- no kids yet- Jole x Lizzy, brother Luke- wolf- turning into wolf- 1/2 hour- Tags: Cici

The white tipped black tail flicked as the black ears twitched once more. The brown eyes stayed on her, and she nodded a bit. "I could probably introduce you sometime," she said, and offered a smile. She made a small sound at the next things said. ..then nodded as she said "Of course we can. "
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •a rose by any name• » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:42 pm

Mora • 17 • she/her • pan • tags: Nellie

Mora awkwardly cracked her knuckles, a habit she developed when she was younger that she couldn't quite quit. She felt strange being this nervous around a girl; it had been a while since she had ever felt that way about anyone. Not even at school did she feel like her entire body was tingling with nerves and excitement the way that she felt when Nellie had guided her sewing. It was weird. "So, uh, which room will I stay in? If you don't mind me asking."

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨

🖤 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕙𝕖𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

🖤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟

•a rose by any name•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:57 am

Nellie Horris / Female / Lesbian/ Tags: Mora / Location: Cherry Tree Lane house 1534

“You can stay in mine if you want,” She said shrugging.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •a rose by any name• » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:51 am

Mora froze in place. "Uh, yeah, that w- that works."

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨

🖤 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕙𝕖𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

🖤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟

•a rose by any name•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:31 am

“Are you sure your getting red,” She said
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •a rose by any name• » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:35 am

Mora playfully shined Nellie, only hard enough to judge her a little bit. "Oh be quiet," she said, turning to face away from her. The idea did make get blush, but it was chest that her emerging crush was unrequited. St least, in her eyes. Well, I'll just focus on other things. Move on before anything happens to move on from.

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨

🖤 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕙𝕖𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

•a rose by any name•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:42 pm

“Okay well want to see my room?” She asked. She got up and walked to the room in the way back.

Nolan Diggiry / Male / Pan / Tags: Aspen / Location: His den in the forest

“Honestly it does suck. Even when I’m not a fox, I get urges to shoplift or steal, and sometimes I do but most of the time I push it away. I almost got arrested once because of it,” He frowned and started eating the bloody rabbit.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •a rose by any name• » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:13 pm

"Uh, sure." Mora felt incredible awkward. She rose and began to follow Nellie to the where their new shared room was.

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨

🖤 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕙𝕖𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

•a rose by any name•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:22 pm

Nellie lead her to a room with white walls. A king sized bed sat in the middle with blue sheets and a kitten on it. “I never had a kitten...” She looked nervous. Her eyes filled with an odd sparkle. “What will we name,” She asked flipping the kitten over. “Him?” She finished.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me