S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby axelandria » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:57 pm

โ˜†xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | resident | 16 | female | bisexual | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | orange tabby cat |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley sat at one of the picnic tables in the dining area. She faced the campfire, though there was nothing lit, and munched on a large carrot. She'd stolen it from one of the gardens, so it still had the green bit on the end. She felt like bugs bunny, and was tempted to say 'that's all, folks!', but knew how embarrassed she'd be if anyone heard.

โžดxxh u n t e r . s p a d e
marley | resident | 17 | female | homosexual | laid-back, level-headed, resilient | white lynx |
long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes ; grey-blue-orange baggy plaid flannel, white hoodie, black skinny jeans, grey beanie

Hunter crept through the forest, her bow slung over her back. She was stalking a rabbit, who looked particularly fat. Finally catching sight of it once more, she slowly reached back and grabbed her bow, then an arrow. She pulled the arrow back, aimed, and... snap! Her arrow soared through the air, but the rabbit was already gone. "No!" Hunter looked around for the source of sound that had disturbed her prey, as she went to collect her failed arrow.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

:: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Suki Mei Katsu // 25y/o - 6/11 // // Medic // // Janpanese Korean
Grasping lightly toward her forehead to tuck the bangs draped over her face, Suki gently picked up her gathering basket and laid down the linin cloth in the bottom to keep the basket from getting dirty. Pausing to feel a gentle breeze creep through the forest of the secluded island. She began to walk quietly into the thick brush of plants, searching for the blackberry bushes she had planted last year, the bushes had overgrown in just a few months but even so, she shared the bushes with the local wildlife because she belived that fattening them up for winter months would help with feeding everyone. Leaves crunched under her sandals as she peacefully trotted down the common trail to the planted foods.
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S T R A N D E D :: one

Postby borahae. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:06 pm

๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐”๐Š๐€๐’
      [ medic | twenty-nine | male | bisexual ]

Dressed in a casual white tee and a pair of grey sweatpants, Chris exited the medic cabin with a small stretch and looked up at the evening sky with a smile before starting out on his daily run. Chris had been awake since the early morning, early enough to watch the sun rise, and had spent most of his morning organizing the inventory at the cabin and tending to whatever needs anyone addressed, so it was admittedly a relief to be able to relax a little. It wasn't that helping others was a chore, or that he didn't like every minute of it, but rather that he needed some time to refocus before he could continue to do it for the rest of the day. That's why he set up this routine run around the island.
      Taking the familiar path around the other cabins, a sort of zig zag that would eventually lead him through to the forest- his favorite part of the journey- Chris took the time to smile at each of the island's members as he passed by them. To him, this island was home; it was a place of connection and unity, and he couldn't find himself ever regretting what he'd been through to get to this point.
      Slowing his brisk pace down to a jog as he entered the wooded path, wanting to take in all of the sights around him rather than breeze by, Chris quickly took notice of the person ahead of him on the path and decided to slow down to their pace. He had always been the social type, and found solace in bonding with the people around him. Catching up to the stranger, a light film of sweat covering his forehead from the heat of the sun and the pace of his run, Chris turned his head towards whoever it was and smiled as he quickly recognized the girl's long brown hair "Hey Suki! Out gathering resources?"
      Patting his forehead dry with the neck of his shirt, Chris quickly cleared himself of any imperfections before smiling at his coworker. As medics on the island, it was important for them to stay somewhat familiar with each other. "Need any assistance?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:26 pm

Suki noticed a disturbance in the silence of her calming walk through the plant life of the forest. Tilting her head and furring her brows in confusion as the tropical birds stopped their singing. Turning quickly to see Chris she chuckled a slight bit and then reached out her hand to offer him some help with his sweating. Wiping some of the sweat beads from his forehead with her sleeve of her fleece jacket and Offering a friendly smile in return. Her quiet yet caring deminor still present in her voice, "Hello Chris! Its nice to see you out in the forest. I am indeed gathering foods for tonights supper." She said kind heartedly and looked at the hand he was offering for the basket, the food would be heavy to carry back, and she did find Chris to be good company. "Only if you don't mind.. Im heading to the berry bushes I planted last year, it would be very nice to have some company seeing how im usually alone." She spoke truthfully, though she loved others, she couldn't handle being in such big groups with her anxiety levels. She feels that sense she is such a reserved person, its hard for her to socialize with several people and it becomes overwhelming.
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S T R A N D E D :: two

Postby borahae. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:04 pm

๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐”๐Š๐€๐’
      [ medic | twenty-nine | male | bisexual ]

Chuckling whole heartedly as the female, small in stature, helped to wipe off his sweat, Chris smiled widely and rubbed the back of his neck with one of his hands as he muttered a quick thank you in return. He wasn't one to get embarassed or nervous easily- no matter the gesture, he always tried to take everything with a light heart. Chris nodded as she spoke, listening respectfully and diligently while admiring her constant kindness; How someone could be so kind-hearted by nature, he'd never understand. "Supper, huh? Look at you...you're always so busy"
      Smiling in a friendly way towards her as he spoke, he watched her hesitate for a moment and gladly took the basket from her hands, holding it with one hand while keeping his other in the pocket of his sweatpants. "Of course! Thanks to those bushes, we get to experience some legendary blackberry dishes- I'll be glad to join you, whenever you want me to"
Last edited by borahae. on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:22 pm

Her lips curled into a gentle smile as he had taken the basket in one hand and happily decided to join her. Her gratitude towards his help was unmeasurable. โ€œIโ€™m never busy if I love my job.โ€ She chirped delightfully, helping out made her feel more important, so she never hesitates to be selfless. Suki felt a slight flush of heat on her face as he complimented her gardening and offered to help anytime of day. Suki was one whom got flustered from the simplest gestures and compliments. โ€œWell, Iโ€™m not going to lie, I am a very good cook.. I do tend to make most of the desserts around here but I canโ€™t help it, I have a sweet tooth.โ€ She grinned with her eyes closing momentarily to show a childish nature. โ€œIf you wouldnโ€™t mind, later Iโ€™d like to have some company at the beachfront, Iโ€™m usually up later than everyone else making sure the supply stocks and equipment are properly checked.. And I just want to take a break.โ€ She paused for a moment before getting enough courage to ask, โ€œWould you like to accompany me later? It gets very lonesome by myself.โ€ She managed to say quietly with a curious flustered face.
แดส แด…ษชgแด›ษชแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด› sแด›แดœแด…ษชแด
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiแด…แด‡ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OCโ€™s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:25 pm

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก _ ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผข๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผถ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผฉ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxHe/Him - Siberian Bear Shifter - 50 yrs - 1st Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: open

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
Misha had woken up this morning with the worst back pain imaginable. He had assumed it was because he was no longer a young man anymore, and that slowly but surely his body was falling apart. Hopefully not for real, that would be pretty scary to witness..
He rolled himself out of bed with a sigh, and leaned over to pull his boots on. Many joints cracked and popped while doing so and the man groaned. Seriously there had to be something to do about this pain..
The large man already had his pants on from last night, but his scarred chest still needed a shirt.
His eyes wandered as he stood, and spotted a clean shirt nearby. He picked it up and pulled it on over his body and smoothed it out. Stopping by the sink he splashed some water on his face and ran a comb through his hair a bit before taking up a towel and leaving his room.
He was now on the path and headed straight for the baths. Perhaps today was a good day to soak for a little, relieve himself of the pain.
Though he didn't know who would be out on the paths today, or in the baths bathing themselves this early, he knew that whoever it would be, he would enjoy the company nonetheless.
The walk was long and tiring, but in the end he made it to the baths. He had been here for thirty years, he knew exactly which bath he wanted to be in today.
The older man moved himself toward a smaller one which was steaming, and he stepped up a few rocks and set his towel down before stripping down again. His pants and shirt were folded up and set beside his towel and his boots slipped off and were sat on the ground. He stepped up into the bath, and lowered himself slowly
It felt like heaven, Misha sighed and relaxed almost instantly. He pushed himself lower into the pool until he was laying back almost completely submerged save for his head.
His eyes closed and the big man sat relaxing in the steamy pool.
x

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
She hummed and sat there watching him quite proudly. Surely if someone were to ask her to race again she would pull the same stunt and see how that turned out
She sat there and listened to him before moving to stand, and dusting herself off as she gazed about the clearing.
"We can totally hunt for berries." she answered with a quick nod
"And I don't think we'll run into any bears. They shouldn't be this close to a populated area."
Though one could never doubt the power of nature, she pulled on her shirt a little to make a little basket type deal for the berries
"Lets go find some berries! You stand around to if you want, hot shot. I'm gonna go look around."
She smoothed her shirt out and moved off around the clearing in search of berry bushes
"Holler if you find any!"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:22 am

marley | resident | 16 | female | bisexual | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | orange tabby cat |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley sat at one of the picnic tables in the dining area. She faced the campfire, though there was nothing lit, and munched on a large carrot. She'd stolen it from one of the gardens, so it still had the green bit on the end. She felt like bugs bunny, and was tempted to say 'that's all, folks!', but knew how embarrassed she'd be if anyone heard.

marley | resident | 17 | female | homosexual | laid-back, level-headed, resilient | white lynx |
long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes ; grey-blue-orange baggy plaid flannel, white hoodie, black skinny jeans, grey beanie

Hunter looked into the sky to see barn owl wings swoop overhead. She was confused for a moment, then recognized the colouring. "Alexis! Wait up!" Hunter shifted into her lynx form and ran after the large bird. It was much easier to keep from tripping when she had four legs instead of two.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:49 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ™  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Alexis Ridge
โ™  20 โ™  barn owl โ™  resident โ™  Tags: Zane, Hunter โ™ 
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ™  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

The barn owl flew though the tree to place where she and Zane agreed to meet when she heard a wizz and a thump and the arrow shot though the air and hit the ground. 'probably just Hunter' she thought and kept flying till she heard Hunter tell for her to wait up. She tilted her body up a bit and let her wings catch the wind bringing her to a sudden stop before she spiraled down to where Hunter who was now in her lynx form was chasing after her. The forest was dense with vegetation at this point so Alexis decided to lead Hunter to the open area witch was not far away. She screeched to try and let Hunter know what she was doing and flew off but stayed close. As soon as Alexis reached the clearing she shifted into human.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:06 am

Hunter realized what Alexis was doing, and followed after her until they reach open forest. She shifted into her human form along with the other girl, and grinned. "I see you've had more luck than me," she said, nodding to the vole at Alexis' feet. "I tracked a fat rabbit for four minutes, waiting till it didn't have any holes nearby, and then a twig snapped somewhere." Hunter sighed, shaking her head.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me