☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Mallory had a very smug look on her face. "Okay then, fragile little flower." She said. A smile forming on her face, she watched the leaf. She was admiring Cilan still, and felt her inner wild still amused by him. Oh how amazing he is. Mal, you are so stupid. You don't flirt this way. Her inner wild was losing control and she tuned it out. She couldn't let her wild lose control. She smiled at his rant over his parents.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:59 pm

"You want to see how fragile I am." Cilan grinned. He actually loved the confident smirk on Mallory's face. It made his heart beat faster whenever he saw that look, and just like his mother, he had the fire of competition in him. Actually, he was worse than his mother. Solara was like a controlled fire that had its cleanly set boundaries, and never burned brighter or dimmer than it was supposed to. Cilan though, he was one of those teenagers' bonfires that shot sparks everywhere. One of those fires, you always needed a water bucket nearby.
"How about I pick you up? I'm sure you don't weigh as much as Brownie boy," he said, using his nickname for Cyprian.
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:06 pm

Mallory snickered at his comment. Her smug look did not leave her face. Her heart raced and she didn't know why. She was glad her wild was not around to hear their conversation. She then laughed at his question. "Oh for heaven's sakes." She said, a smile still visible. She did weigh less than Luno, and that was saying something. She was almost considered underweight, yet she was strong and fast.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Cilan decided to be embarrassing. He put his arms around Mallory's waist and made a big show of failing to pick her up. "Ugh, wow! It's like trying to pick Solara up! And I thought Cyprian was a big guy," he said dramatically as he held his breath, so his face would look red with effort. Then he started laughing too hard to keep being stupid.
"Alright, up you go Maleficient," he made up a random nickname and then he picked her up. It was actually easier than picking up some of his male friends. Cilan thought that all women had bigger and stronger bones and would weigh more (having grown up in the Adamson family). "Wow you're actually really light. Are you vegetativeian or something?" He had obviously not said the word 'vegetarian' properly.
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Mallory rolled her eyes. "So fragile." She said mockingly, keeping the smug look present. She tried to keep her wild from escaping her. Feeling his touch sent a shiver down her spine, and she couldn't recognize the reason. Or perhaps she was denying it. She chuckled as he lifted her, and smiled teasingly. "Not so fragile anymore, are you.... 'flower'...?" She said. She laughed slightly at his attempt to say vegetarian. She brought herself down easily, and crossed her arms. "Yes, as a matter of fact I am.. vegetarian." She made sure to emphasize the word.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:18 pm

Jaai watched their obvious flirting with distaste.
"Get a room, you're really gross," she said, glancing down to finish polishing her axe. She snickered at her own comment.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:23 pm

"I am the most beautiful flower," Cilan boasted and then burst out laughing. His dad was a flower, his sister was maybe a very poisonous flower with lots of thorns, but Cilan was his mother's son. In fact, he was pretty much a mommy's boy with how much he used to cling to her. The only problem was that Solara's hugs made you feel like your neck was about to get snapped. There was just too much power in those ridiculously strong arms of hers. Maybe it was a good thing Cilan wasn't that inhumanly strong.
"Vegetetarian," Cilan repeated with difficulty. He knew the word after hearing it the first time, he just wanted to be silly. "Vegetetete-"
It looked like Jaai was really grossed out by them for some reason. Cilan didn't know what 'get a room' meant, but hey, he lived in the orphanage so he assumed it was some slur against his orphanage home. He laughed and decided to get her back.
"I'm gross? Watch this," Cilan said. He looked around for an insect, and found a fat inchworm. He hid the worm in his hand, and pretended to pick his nose. Then he produced the insect from his hand, pushing it onto his finger. "Voila!"

Rowan smiled when Laurel let go of him. "Don't thank me," he said. "Thank you. I do need hugs to survive."
He chuckled at the behavior of the other teenagers. They really seemed to be... well, teenagers.
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Mallory laughed softly at his boastful manner. She tapped her foot teasingly. "Oh, man.. I don't know about that." She said with a playful nudge. She snickered at his attempts, and crossed her arms. As for Jaai, well, she knew exactly what get a room meant. Her heart raced very fast. She ignored it although she wasn't happy. Seems like Jaai is catching on. Although I'm sure you'd enjoy.... well.... 'getting a room'... said her wild. She tuned it out and almost turned red with embarrassment. But she did not, and was glad. She watched as Cilan performed... whatever it was. She almost gagged but she clapped sarcastically. "Wow." She said. At the same time, a wolf bolted out of the shadows, laying beside Mal. "Hello." She said quietly to the wolf.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Jaai allowed herself a little more amusement until she realized they should be moving.
"We need to go. Seriously. If we don't leave now, the night will be here, and danger won't be far behind. So, Cilan and Mallory, help me get everyone ready."
She stared at Cilan and gestured wildly when no one moved.
"Which direction, Cilan, oh great one?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:50 pm

{Rose is bored again, anyone to interact with her, this is already a lively RP, and I want to add her in the fun :3}
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me