♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Closing Down

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby Teardrops » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:31 am

{Mina Ramone} Tags;; {Murdock} Location;; {Coffee Shop}

The sound of his voice ran gently to her ears. He spoke so softly, as if what he was saying was meant for her only. It made her heart skip beats to feel so special. She looked up to him when she heard her name, to see him with red cheeks. It gave her butterflies when he blushed, almost every time. It was adorable to see him so nervous. He pulled her in closer and she didn’t resist.

Everything about you is beautiful,”

She let those words replay in her mind. She felt so joyous in this moment. To have someone who felt that way about her was surreal. Someone who didn’t want to hurt her. But deep down, she felt some sort of pity. He had never felt happy before, what if she let him down? She shook her head softly to rid herself of the thoughts. She looked to him with concern.
”You’ve never felt truly happy? I’m sorry.. But I’m glad I changed that. You make me happy too yknow,”
She took his hand and squeezed it lightly, just to show that she was there, for him to not get lost in his thoughts.
”You’ll be alright now, please don’t be sad.You don’t live that life anymore,”
She smiled up to him, hoping her words could bring some kind of comfort. She knew his mind could wander into dark places quickly, just like hers.
”You have me now, too. You aren’t alone,”
She brushed her lips to his cheek again. She couldn’t help it. He was allowing her to do it, and he was irresistable as it was. She just wanted to comfort him any way that she could. She was beginning to think that she would do anything to keep him happy.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:44 am

Thomas X
Male, 22
Panther hybrid
Bicurious
Mutation:
Hidden tail, panther legs
Single
Tags: Echo
Thomas laughed when Echo talked about the hallway.
"Sorry, forgive me..." He looked at her, a grin on his face. "You're a fierce lady, aren't you. I guess that's the reason girls tend to have long nails."
He looked at her hands, but coudn't see her nails from that corner.
"Some people deserve it, though. Just bumpig into you, pretending they don't see you. It's just rude..."
He looked at her when she asked about the dorm.
"That depends which dorm you're in. Can I see your papers?"
He noticed the tone in her voice when she mentioned her father. The word 'father' even sounded diffrent than the rest. She clearly hasn't been his favorite... But this was not the time to ask her about her father. She just met him, this was way too personal.
Last edited by SabrinaB on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:37 am

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Form: Human - Location: Academy - Tags: Thomas - Relationships Status: Single

"Fierce? I just hate strangers." She raised an eyebrow and smirked at him. Echo brought her hands in front of her and extended her metal claws that appeared to be more like blades. The metal shimmered in the sun and reflected off of them. "I don't waste my time trying to scratch with petty nails." The girl brought her hands back down and retracted her claws again. She handed Thomas the papers her father had shoved into her hands before driving away. "I'm assuming this is what you need?" Shifting her weight to one leg, she rested the books she held on her hip and waited for Thomas to hopefully give her at least a general direction.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Murdock Helms

Location;; Coffee Shop/Tags;; Mina

"I have... Just not in a long time," He seemed to have locked up, "Hey, Mina..."
He held his hand to his forehead, drawing back a lip hesitantly.
"I think maybe we should take this a step back," He sighed, looking away, "We just met eachother..."
He withdrew his arm that rested on her shoulders. He was beginning to trust her too much, he felt he could share anything with her, and he feared that.
"Everything I've said is true, I just want to get to know you first." It was then he looked to her, his dark green eyes glinting at the sight of the pearly haired hybrid.
He wanted to be able to trust again. He had lost the security of knowing every secret was safe with someone close to him. The last person he ever spoke of his darkest secrets to was his brother. Ever since he left, Murdock had nobody to turn to. He was told trusting someone would be a death wish, and he believed.
He believed he could plow through the world's problems without the waves of his own issues spilling from the open wounds of his heart.
He had been alone for far too many years, life being something he never experienced.
"I know I'm not alone, it just feels that way sometimes," He smiled.
"I couldn't resist."
He chuckled, slinging his arm around her once again.
He relaxed while he held her close, letting words freely escape his lips.
"What does a friend mean to you?"
Her eyes gazed at him, and he gazed back.
He would live up to everything she said.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:38 am

Bump
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:41 am

Rubbing her forehead she winced slightly and chuckled, "I'm doing just fine." She looked down to see him already in the water, his upper body exposed to the envoirment and eyesight. Swivling her tall mare ears to the sides as she slowly stepped into the water, testing it for warmth before completely exposing her body in it. Noticing Nicholas was making his way over to her she tried her very best not to stare but it was soooo impossable. "Hmm... You're a sight for sore eyes.." She said while chuckling and sitting on the steps of the pool, submerging herself halfway in the water as her long, red flaring tail looked like a silky substance in the small splashing waves of the pool.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:20 pm

Flemish Giant Rabbit Hybrid//Female//20//Straight//Crush:Tavish //Tags:Tavish

Rosa smiled at Tavish, leaning forward in her seat.
"The girl was spooked, but she was cautiously moving forward A huge rubbish pile blocked her view...as she made her way around it...she found nothing but a mechanical arm!
Of course, she let out a terrifying scream. There was nothing attached to that mechanical arm,"Rosa said, a small grin on her face.

"In the end, when all the police came. The arm mysteriously disappeared,"She said, eyes wide in an attempt to emphasize her story.
She sat back, smoothing out her dress.
Rosa's story was finished, she had little left to tell.

Leo King

Lion Hybrid// Transgender FTM//25//Homosexual//Tags: Della

Leo nodded, turning to look at the dance floor a bit.
It was nice, but he preferred to be off by himself. But he was nice enough to talk to Della.
"It's nice, what do you think of the dance?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
He was having a hard time hearing her over the music, but tried his best to listen.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:40 pm

She felt her brain swell with confusion. Just a moment ago he was confessing his feelings to her, and she believed he felt the same as she did. Now he was saying they were going to fast, yet his arm was still cradled around her. The rejection stung, but what he said was true. They had just met eachother but she couldn’t hold back what she felt about him. She looked to him with furrowed brows.
”I’m sorry I came on too strong. What do you want to know about me?”
She tilted her head and scooted away from his arm to face him. She was curious to know what he needed to know about her. She thought she had been open enough with him.
”I’ll answer any question you have,”
She smiled, to show that she wasn’t confused. He wanted to know about her yet she had so many questions about him. But she wouldn’t prod him because she knew he didn’t want to tell. She felt that all the time. His need for secrecy was apparent.

He asked her a question then, and she had to weed through her thoughts to be able to focus on him. His words were scrambled but she essentially understood what he was saying.
”A friend?”
She looked down to the the table with a sigh.
”I’m not really sure. I’d never had one...before you. But if I had one before, I’d want them to be loyal to me. And caring, like I’d care for them.”
She smiled to herself and pulled her hair back behind her ears. She looked to him with an inquisitive look.
”I’m a lone wolf I guess. What about you? I want to know more about what you really want.”
Her eyes squinted as she smiled. Her heart tugged while she asked. She was afraid of how he would respond, since she knew he was used to hiding.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:24 am

Murdock Helms

Location;; Coffee Shop/Tags;; Mina

Murdock swallowed, his heart buckling in his chest. He didn't know how to be affectionate
especially around her. She turned to him, his arm slipping off of her small shoulders.
He felt like he'd done something wrong.
Her question forced him to think. Both his hands rested on the table now, his head turning away.
"No, stop..." He pressed several fingers to his brow, his lips creasing in thought.
What was he afraid of?
His heart pounded, the thuds ringing in his ears.
He searched through his unlabeled library of thoughts, frantically pulling words off of the shelves.
"I don't know what I was saying, I think I've just been trying to..." He hid his face again. He felt outrageously childish.
"Avoid remembering everything." He looked up, sluggishly removing his arms that blocked his face from her vision.
He wouldn't cower in his adolescence.
"I don't need to know more about you, hell, you've already been so kind and open with me."
His fingers subconsciously traced over his cheek where she had kissed him only moments ago.
"I should return the favor... What do you want to know about me?"
He watched her expectantly, his eyes searching hers for any sign of hesitance.
"Don't be shy, ask away." He gave her a slight smile.
Murdock glanced away every so often when she asked what he desired in a friendship.
"I want someone I can rely on. Someone who's kind, and understanding. I'm not sure either, I can't speak from experience."
His eyes casted a sideways glance at the, table beside him.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:07 pm

His sudden change of heart shocked her. Why had he suddenly changed his mind? She was afraid she had pressured him.
”Murdock..are you sure? I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it that way,”
She looked away from him stuttering and feeling flustered, unsure of where to go from this point on.
”I understand why you didn’t want me tk know certain things. The past is painful,”
She nodded as if she was merely speaking to herself. Thinking about her life was hard enough, she couldn’t imagine how he felt about his. From what she had heard he lived a life full of violence and sorrow. She would hate to ask about it in fear of making him upset. But nontheless, she smiled.
”Thank you for seeing it that way. I’ve always seen it as foolish, even though I know it’s not.”
She shrugged her shoulders and sat in a sulk. She looked his way hesitantly, to see that he wasn’t looking at her. Him not looking her way gave her a slight slice of confidence.
”You do trust me, right?”
Was the question she began with. It was a simple way to open the flood gate. She kept her eyes on him until he looked at her.
”I want to know about the book with the hole cut out. What was it really?
She was no fool. It had been burning in her mind ever since she saw it. Of course she knew what the hole was for, but she wanted to know what the book represented, its origins and what it meant to him. She only knew small pieces to him, it wasn’t enough to make a bigger picture that she could solve on her own.
”And..we both lived on the streets yet we’re so similar and so different at the same time. Isn’t that funny? Maybe its because I dont know enough. But Im so afraid and you arent,”
She scoffed at her own remark. She had been so scared in the night, even during the day. Strangers were a nighmare for her and she lived every day afraid something would happen to her. But yet, Murdock was so brave. She admired that about him.
”You’re just so brave.”
She rolled her eyes with a smile and cupped her cheek into her hand, looking his way.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me