☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Shinceon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:28 am

(Its not that big of a deal but I would just like to point out that Guin was hit by basically two fireballs point blank focused on her)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:30 am

(Oh, woop, I just thought you burned her wrists where you were holding. Mistake on my part misread, will fix hang on.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:31 am

(Its fine, like I said it is not that big of a deal but if it was focused on the wrist it still would have done some major damage to her hands and wrists)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:36 am

(Depending on the scale and how fast the release was. I swear I am not arguing just in advance! I like to state my thoughts, people usually mistake it for arguing... but yeah, from the wording you used, the flame:

A) Didn't linger
B) Didn't last more than 2 seconds at most

Judging by that the assumption was high second degree burns which would effect hand to hand combat and the usage of the nerves in that area though Gwen's pain doesn't effect her in her present state. Or they were minor 3rd degree, but I would rate that more towards the lower, high second...

Wow... the thoughts that go through my head. I do not understand half of what I just typed anymore. O.o)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:48 am

(XD, yeah I know you are not arguing and I agree with you that it would be somewhere around high second, the energy is realised almost instantly that produces the heat. What am I doing with my life? I want to write a paper explaining how her fireballs work now xD)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:49 am

(Ikr... I feel the same... what am I doing with the life I don't have...? XD)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:54 am

[I've found that roleplaying has improved my writing ability a lot. It's because English is not my first language, so I'm happy I am able to write better in English now. Or how else would I write an application! ^_^]

Cilan was actually surprised he was getting away. Of course, he wasn't expecting the werewolf to leap right over his head and land in front of him. He groaned with a laugh. Phoenixes weren't made to run like hunted prey, so naturally he sucked at this. But hey, it was fun. "Ah, catching me is a walk in the park... you've got to kill me to win!" he teased, turning and running in the other direction. Now he was just waving meat at the wolf.

Gavotte smiled as Jen set fire to the wood. "Starting fires is a little too hot to handle for me. Thank you for doing it for me though," he said. The boy followed Jennifer to the pantry, where he did what he did best. Raiding the food stock. He grabbed the loaves of raisin bread he had baked yesterday. His dad would bake with him, although Tacet never ate the food. Sunlight tasted better to him.
"We could serve this as an appetizer. For the main course, I don't know. What's your favorite food?"

Rowan had stayed behind Olivia, since she seemed to be taking the brunt of Guinevere's frenzied attack. The healer boy hadn't been able to keep up with the fight. He wasn't a fighter after all. It was only when Gwen was slightly distracted by Erin (that boy was saving the day again, Rowan would thank him later) that the healer placed his hands on Olivia's shoulders. He let his healing take effect at its usual pace.
"I'm sorry for taking so long," he whispered into her ear. "If I try to hurry, I might put you in danger."

"Enough of this insolent attitude! I have had enough with your teenage rebellion," snapped Cadence as she walked towards Guinevere. "Don't make me hit you again."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:58 am

(Wat. Where's Cyprian?!?! *panicked face*)
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:59 am

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Insane and Broken>Tagged: Everyone at Mansion

My gaze goes to the woman who spoke, she looks familiar, but the voices go into a panic, "Kill her! Kill her now!" I start to get a headache and a feeling of importance radiating off the lady who had spoken to me.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:02 am

[Too many characters. I can't wait to kill somebody off!]

Cyprian found it cute that Jaai was stroking her chin, like a wise old man with a beard. Except she didn't have a beard. Which made it really cute. "That's a good idea," he said encouragingly. "I could come home and live with my dad again... then I would find out what the disgrace he's doing to this place."

"You apologize to this young lady right now," Cadence ordered Guinevere in a stern tone. As much as she loved her family, her anger often got the best of her, meaning she would often use force when they crossed the line. "I am very disappointed in you, and I'm sure your father is too. What do you think you are doing?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me