♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Closing Down

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:24 am

Thomas X
Male, 22
Panther hybrid
Bicurious
Mutation:
Hidden tail, panther legs
Single
Tags: Echo
Thomas smirked a little when she said she was fine.
She obviously wasn't, but it didn't surprise him she didn't want help from a stranger.
He nodded when she asked him for somewhere with less people.
"Sure, I'll show you the way, Princess," he said friendly.
He took her books from her arms before she could protest.
"Here, let me take these. This way."
He lead her to a hall with much less people.
"This leads to the classrooms, but there are no lessons, so there's no one here."
He stopped to look at her, her books in his arms.
Last edited by SabrinaB on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:38 am

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Form: Human - Location: Academy - Tags: Thomas - Relationships Status: Single

Echo glared at him when he called her princess. That is the exact opposite of whatever I am. She was about to protest when he stole her books but then realized he was just carrying them. "Alright then." she whispered and followed after him. "What's your name again?" Echo asked half-minded, carefully watching all the people around her. Quite frankly she didn't trust any of them. When they arrived at the hallway she breathed a small sigh of relief. "Thanks." Echo quickly took her books back and shifted awkwardly on her feet. Her gaze was cast towards the ground and once again she held her books tight. She wasn't really used to one on one interactions like this. Much less friendly ones.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:36 am

Allen "Racer"//cheetah//location: Outside of the school//tags: Jane

Allen grinned at the comment but his slipping had stopped him from responding- and now he braced himself for the impact of the ground. He at first attempted to let go of his partner since he trusted his own flexibility to steady himself without disrupting the other, but was extremely relieved when Jane held him up just in time. With his feet firmly placed on the ground again, Allen wrapped his arms around Jane in an effort to steady both of them. “Heh, you got me...” Al murmured as he practically hugged the deer hybrid. His heart was still pounding quickly, and despite the close proximity between the two hybrids the half-cheetah was calmed by the interaction. Hopefully Jane wasn’t too phased by it, since Allen felt that the other had had his fair share of experiences. Still holding onto him, His eyes flickered over to and searched his face for any signs of discomfort.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:11 pm

Bumpies) )
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:53 am

Thomas X
Male, 22
Panther hybrid
Bicurious
Mutation:
Hidden tail, panther legs
Single
Tags: Echo
Thomas let the books go when Echo reached to take them back.
"Where are my manners," he said when she asked his name.
"I'm Thomas, though some prefer to call me Tom. And what's your name, Princess?"
He didn't really mean anything bad by calling her so. She looked like a kind person, so why not call her a princess?
He watched her calmly. She looked a little nervous. Like she didn't trust him. Nor anyone else. But who could blame her? She was new and didnt know anyone, and he grabbed her books without saying anything.
"Sorry if I rushed things, but it seemed too crowded back there to really show good manners. But I promise you, I do have them."
Last edited by SabrinaB on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:48 am

Charlotte
African Wild Dog Hybrid
Powers:
Night vision
Can fully transform
into the African Wild Dog

Crushes: N/A
Realtionships: N/A
Mutations: Has the tail
and ears of the African Wild Dog
Personality: Shy, kind

Charlotte walked and sat in a chair on the rooftop. She felt lonely, as always. She looked around, nobody. She always wondered what it was like to love someone, to be loved. But she was to shy, to awkward, to werid. Nobody would like her. Her tail was drooped and her ears down. She decided to go to the coffee shop to get something to drink.

She walked outside of the Academy, and headed down the road. Should I transform? It will get me there a lot quicker.. No, no I should get some exercise. She started running, when she got there she ordered some coffee and sat down. Taking a sip, she wondered how her parent are back at home, without her.

Song to listen to while reading this post:
Song
Last edited by tūī on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:21 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " That was unfortunate. " ] ──
He/Him _ Cecaelia _ Form _ _ 20 _ Bisexual _
Tags: Pheren

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He had a few weeks, he nodded and kept that date in mind knowing it would be helpful in the future. A painting like this would take the entire weeks he had. Perhaps by then he would have it done and gift it to her.
Then things would be back to normal.
"April 17th.." he answered while lifting his head and leaning into her touch a little
"I was a spring baby.. but.. winter babies are also nice."
He chuckled while stealing another kiss to her cheek
"What would you like for your birthday? Do you celebrate it in any special way?'
_

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
He/Him _ Winged Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Homosexual
Tags: Abel
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

He breathed in and out before nodding, happy to know that this man was glad to go out with him. It made him happy, and it made him feel like he meant something.
"Oh good.." he purred, pulling the other just a little closer
"I vas hoping you'd say yes."
He hummed and looked over to the horizon, losing himself just a little. A hand moved to rub his cheek as he nodded
"Kristian.. you fool.." he seethed. He actually meant something.. to someone.
Sniffling softly, the red faced German removed his glasses to clean them.
"Don't mind me.. sorry.. I get too emotional over zese zings.."
_

J A N ExxxD O E
─────────────────── [ " Oorah " ] ───────
He/Him _ Deer Hybrid _ Form _ _ 22 _ Bicurious
Tags: Allen

He sat there stiffly, and held the other close. It wasn't too uncomfortable and he felt his cheeks slowly heat up while sitting there.
He was speechless and his slow brain was having trouble trying to figure out what to say.
"U-uh.." he breathed before standing in a more comfortable position and slowly lowering his head onto the other's shoulder. He was careful of his antlers but now, they were just hugging.
He sat there for a bit, and closed his eyes.
Never had he felt this way before. It felt nice, and he wanted this moment to last.
"Sorry... maggot..." he grumbled and nuzzled his face deeper into the other's shoulder
_

T A V I S HxxxD E G R O O T
───────────────── [ " Hae at 'em, lads! " ] ─────
He/Him _ Dragon Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Bisexual
Tags: Rosa

He nodded and sat back a little in order to enjoy what Rosa had to offer. He figured soon he'd bring on the drinks and the night would get completely wild. He didn't know what kind of stories he would tell when he was drunk.
Rosa here kept telling the story until she stopped and he wanted to know what happened.
"Well? Go on! Keep goin'!" he breathed while watching her in anticipation
"Who threw th' can?"
This was a spooky story, almost.. and he wanted to know how it ended.
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Croc Hybrid _ Form_ 23 _ Pansexual
Tags: Scarlet
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He raised an eyebrow upon hearing a smacking sound echo throughout the pool, and he lifted his head a little. Water ran down his cheeks and dripped back into the pool while he looked around to make sure it wasn't what he thought it was.
Watching the female silently, he sat within the shallow end waiting for her.
It took a while, but eventually she made it into the pool.
"Uhm.. ah didn't see.. anythin'?" he said with a slight bit of confusion, wondering if she had slipped and that was what the sound was.
"Are ya alright?"
He ran a hand over his hair and scratched at his tiny horns before moving to come over to make sure she was okay.
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Just Duno. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:54 am

Sorry for being gone for a little while. Life has been super busy for me ;;
Yu-Gi-Oh <3|Murder Docs (I wanna be a phycologist XD) | Classic Rock

"Ready or not, Spirit, this is where you take over." ~Yami Yugi

{I Likey Gifts ^^'}

{I also have no life 99% of the time ^^'}
Just Duno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:48 am

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Form: Human - Location: Academy - Tags: Thomas - Relationships Status: Single

"Echo." she said and looked back up at Thomas. The thought of him called her Princess still irritated her but there were other matters to worry about. She listened as he explained his actions a few minutes ago and nodded slowly. "It's fine. I'm glad I didn't have to spend another minute there. Any longer and I might have clawed someone's eyes out." she smirked at the thought and her claws slowly peaked through the tops of her hands. Echo quickly retracted them and pressed her lips together. There were times when her anger took control of her ability. It was the most annoying thing. "Do you know where the dorms are? My father didn't tell me anything about this school other than that I am staying here until further notice." Echo's tone was bitter as she spoke about her father. Quite frankly she hated him.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:02 am

Murdock Helms

Location;; Coffee Shop/Tags;; Mina

Murdock's fingers tangled with the loose threads that hung from his jacket sleeve. Having her this close made his heart race. He had grown accustom to hiding emotions, but he had never felt any quite like this, and had no clue how to hide it.
He sat, hands tightly woven together, his lips pinned together tightly, and his foot tapping more harshly on the café floor.
"Look at her, it'll be fine..." he thought to himself, bringing his head to the side.
"You make me happy too," He said, "And I've not felt that-"
Before he placed down the last few words, she pressed her soft velveteen lips against his pale cheeks.
A sudden chill swept through Murdock, he could barely feel his hands anymore. His blood ran cold, inhaling sharply, his eyes widening in utter disbelief.
He doubted his brilliant mind for a moment, but what he thought could never happen, happened.
"In a while..." He finished off his sentence with a whisper.
He turned, revealing his glowing red cheeks to her, except she wasn't looking at him. Her head rested neatly onto his shoulder, her horn digging slightly, but he was too numbed to feel it.
"Mina..." Her name escaped from his lips. She was expecting something from him now, but he didn't know what to say.
Mina's gaze lifted to see his crimson face.
He blinked, awkwardly wrapping an arm around her.
"E-Everything about you is beautiful." He stammered, adjusting his bowtie with his other free hand.

Pheren Creedon

Location;; Outside/Tags;; Aristide

"I've never celebrated my birthday before," She looked down at her crested sleeves, "I was never allowed to..."
She tucked a dark loose strand of hair behind his ear.
"But I'd love anything from you. I've always wanted one of your prized paintings in my room, make me anything and I will treasure it to my grave." She smiled down at him with her normal soft expression. Snowflakes were reflecting off of his eyes, her heart was melting for him.
"Having you over for company could also pass as the best present ever." She purred.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me