♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Closing Down

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:00 pm

bumpies <3]
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:59 pm

MI KYONG LEE [HANA]
    FEMALE [♥] NINETEEN [♥] RED FOX [♥] HETEROSEXUAL/STRAIGHT [♥] TAGS: MAY, LIZ, DIEGO[♥] FORM: HUMAN
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    when she saw the napkin with his instagram, she was slightly confused. she opened her instagram. when she heard the girl say something about his instagram she nodded. "I guess so. That's cool though. I guess." she replied. she wrote it down in her phone anyway and turned it off. she nudged her sister which didn't know yet cause she was wearing ear buds. may looked at her then realized the napkin. hana explained a bit and just shrugged after that.

"speaking of instagram... what's yours? i also didn't hear you mentioning your name.. i'm hana. my sister over there is may."

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

MI YOUNG LEE [MAY]
    FEMALE [♥] TWENTY TWO [♥] MELANISTIC FAWN [♥] HETEROSEXUAL/STRAIGHT [♥] TAGS: HANA, LIZ, DEIGO [♥] FORM: HUMAN
    when she looked at the napkin she was a little creeped but noticed it was only an instagram profile. "yeah. i guess he did give us his insta." may replied. she wrote it down anyway. when hana asked for the girl's name and insta, she wrote hers on her napkin. she also wrote hana's as well. may never posted but she had one anyway since everyone else did. hana always took pictures of their little dog at home (which was their mothers).
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:12 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " That was unfortunate. " ] ──
He/Him _ Cecaelia _ Form _ _ 20 _ Bisexual _
Tags: Pheren

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He had a few weeks, he nodded and kept that date in mind knowing it would be helpful in the future. A painting like this would take the entire weeks he had. Perhaps by then he would have it done and gift it to her.
Then things would be back to normal.
"April 17th.." he answered while lifting his head and leaning into her touch a little
"I was a spring baby.. but.. winter babies are also nice."
He chuckled while stealing another kiss to her cheek
"What would you like for your birthday? Do you celebrate it in any special way?'
_

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
He/Him _ Winged Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Homosexual
Tags: Abel
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

He breathed in and out before nodding, happy to know that this man was glad to go out with him. It made him happy, and it made him feel like he meant something.
"Oh good.." he purred, pulling the other just a little closer
"I vas hoping you'd say yes."
He hummed and looked over to the horizon, losing himself just a little. A hand moved to rub his cheek as he nodded
"Kristian.. you fool.." he seethed. He actually meant something.. to someone.
Sniffling softly, the red faced German removed his glasses to clean them.
"Don't mind me.. sorry.. I get too emotional over zese zings.."
_

J A N ExxxD O E
─────────────────── [ " Oorah " ] ───────
He/Him _ Deer Hybrid _ Form _ _ 22 _ Bicurious
Tags: Allen

He laughed and nodded while moving along with him.
"Dancing, Shmancing. Right?" he said while looking up at Allen for any sort of positive reaction from his jokes. He never really made jokes, so hopefully when he made them they were good.
He danced for a good while with the feline hybrid until the other began to lose his balance.
It freaked him out, and the deer breathed in suddenly while trying not to lose his own balance, hanging onto Allen and pulling him up close to him.
"Don't fall! Don't fall!" he said suddenly, in hopes of them not falling.
Jane wasn't the best at balance either, so it was hard to tell where it could have gone.
_

T A V I S HxxxD E G R O O T
───────────────── [ " Hae at 'em, lads! " ] ─────
He/Him _ Dragon Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Bisexual
Tags: Rosa

He nodded and sat back a little in order to enjoy what Rosa had to offer. He figured soon he'd bring on the drinks and the night would get completely wild. He didn't know what kind of stories he would tell when he was drunk.
Rosa here kept telling the story until she stopped and he wanted to know what happened.
"Well? Go on! Keep goin'!" he breathed while watching her in anticipation
"Who threw th' can?"
This was a spooky story, almost.. and he wanted to know how it ended.
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Croc Hybrid _ Form_ 23 _ Pansexual
Tags: Scarlet
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He blinked and went still when the other spoke, and he looked up with a raised eyebrow. Slowly nodding, he knew that he wore multiple kinds of underwear, all of them being waterproof. He was quite the avid swimmer, and any chance he got to swim he would take it.
"Uhm.. its.. late..?" he said before looking around for a clock, and then looking around for the changing rooms
"Th' locker rooms are uh.. jes down th' hall. On yer roight.."
He pointed the way, watching her and made sure she went down the right way before stripping off the rest of his clothing.
Folding everything else up, he re-tied his hair back into a bun and moved to step into the warm water to wait for the other to come out.
He sat and dunked himself under, letting his scales breathe now while enjoying the silence
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:26 pm

Perking her ears up she turned around and walked past him to the changing room's rather quickly. Giving him a brief hug as she went past, "Thank you!.." She said running down the hall and turning right to see a luxious changing stall. quickly closing the door she felt her heart pound. "Why does he have to be so cuteeee......" She growled to herself. "Get ya self together woman!" She said to herself looking in the mirror before pouting and looking in her bag for her one-piece striped bathing suit. Quickly changing into the swimming attire she neatly placed her clothes in her bag and began to run down the hall way, frigid. "Cold, cold, cold, cold.." She murmured as she ran down the hall way and into the glass door leading to the pool. Falling backwards before rubbing her head and looking around, making sure nobody saw that... Quickly getting up and running to a table to set her stuff down she now aloud stated her tempature. "COLD, COLD, COLD..." She took off her shoes and tied her hair into a ponytail before quickly getting into the pool, jsut now realizing that Nicholas was there the entire time. "Um... How much of that did you see?...." She bit her lip nervously and palmed her forehead.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:54 am

Elizabeth (Liz) Northwind | Female |
Hetero | 18 | Fox Shifter | Powers: Pyrokenesis, shifting | Dorm: 6 | Crush: None/Open | Status: Single as heck | Location: Hallways | Mentions: N/A| Tags: May, Hana

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Liz." She said before she reluctantly wrote her Instagram on a separate napkin. "It's just Liz_North. Kinda stupid. I barely ever use it." She said with an anxious laugh. She wrote the other girl's profiles down on a notes page in her phone, the the guy's. She'd search them all up when she got back to her dorm.

To be honest, she hadn't checked her Instagram in over 2 years. It had several photos of her old freind... and she didn't want to revisit those memories. The only pictures were of the 'friend' and her pets, but still.

(I don't actually have an Insta irl so correct me if I say so.etjing stupid about it. I'm just guessing lol)
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:03 pm

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Form: Human - Location: Academy - Tags: Open - Relationships Status: Single

Echo clutched her books close to her chest and squeezed the handle to the small bag that contained all of her stuff. Here it was. The Academy. To be honest, Echo didn't really want to be here. She would much rather be practicing her close combat skills instead of studying books. It made her go stir crazy. However, her father had forced her to come. Probably to get rid of her. Sighing, she walked up the steps and looked over her shoulder. Her dad was already gone. "What a jerk." Echo muttered quietly with a hint of sadness before walking through the large doors. Echo was surprised at the size of it and raised her eyebrows. Not too bad. She walked forward, unsure of where to go next. (I think she is gonna be in dorm 8 since a lot of people aren't there but I'm not sure. Halp me idk what I'm doing XD)

Various other people with special abilities brushed past her. Someone hit her particularly hard and her eyes turned into slits and she growled.
"Woah sorry." the guy said before disappearing back into the crowd. The shifter's eyes returned to normal and she continued on her way. I have no idea where I'm going... Oh boy.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:34 am

Thomas X
Male, 22
Panther hybrid
Bicurious
Mutation:
Hidden tail, panther legs
Single
Tags: Echo
Bored as always Thomas walked around the hallways. There was no class at the moment. He wasn't very popular and still rather new, so he didn't really have friends to hang out with.
His tail safely wrapped around his waist under he shirt, he kept on walking.

He noticed a girl near the main entrance. She seemed to be new. New and lost. He could see someone bump into her, but walked on.
That was the moment Thomas decided to see if she needed help.
He walked over to her, trying not to bump into others.
"Hello," he said as he walked on besides her.
"You look like you can use some help. Are you new here?"
He looked at her, hoping he didn't sound like someone crazy.
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:38 am

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Form: Human - Location: Academy - Tags: Thomas - Relationships Status: Single

Echo jerked her head up and pressed her lips together. "No, I'm fine." she muttered and held her books tighter. Her pride was getting the best of her at the moment. Another person bumped into her and she was shoved to the side. Due to her small build, it was fairly easy for her to get knocked around. "Actually. Do you know anywhere that isn't crawling with people." Yet another person smacked into her and Echo just sighed, trying to keep calm instead of killing someone.
Last edited by Echo-song on Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:53 pm

bumpies <3]
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnrunner1 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Dawnrunner1 wrote:
Clover Bell
Rabbit Hybrid // Male // 19 // Bi/Ace
Tags: Emris

Clover took a step away from Emris, shyly smiling from her compliments on his dancing. "I was thinking we could check out the library next", he said as he adjusted his round glasses. "But we don't have to stay long. It really is getting late and I'm kinda sleepy" Clover said, proving his point with a small yawn. He assumed he could figure out where everything he hasnt seen yet is tomorrow. Shouldn't be too hard right? Clover then somewhat drowsyly linked his arm around Emris's once more. "Lead the way Emi~".

Vin Eden
Wolf hybrid // Male// 17 // Bi/Ace
Tags: open

The morning was bright and unbearable. Vin shut off his sixth alarm before finally dragging himself out of his bed. Although he didn't have anything to do today until later, he needed to wake up now or else he never would. He sleepily threw on a baggy sweater and pair of shorts (despite the weather) and gathered his things for the day. Although he didn't attend, he was overjoyed that last night's noisy dance was over with, and that one of his favorite napping spots won't be occupied by a pair of lovebirds. A nap sounds pretty good right about now. Oh, but I want food first, he thought as he trekked out of the dorms and through the hallways of the school towards the cafeteria to grab something for breakfast. Then maybe I'll head to the rooftop lounge and take a nap. Vin's mood lightened considerably as he planned out his day, equipped with the perfect amount of naps in between...everything. His steps grew slightly quicker and his fluffy white tail wagged behind him.
Dawnrunner1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me