тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby doc . » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:53 pm

┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: Monroe
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He sat there and watched as the other apologized. Though he didn't say anything against it, he too wasn't used to people all that much either. He was horrible at interacting and he hoped that this would change things.
He went back to getting his 'sleeping' station set up before the other spoke up again
"Well I'm not a fan.. but I have no need for the furniture in this room." he explained
"So I moved it out of my way so I don't use it."
He smiled at the man in the doorway before tilting his head
"Is that not what you do? Do you not move furniture out of the way if you don't use it?" he asked, confused
xx

┏────────────────────────┓
xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Fritz
xxCis-Female / 22 / "Copy Cat" / Heterosexual
┖────────────────────────┚
She was silent for a little bit, letting him understand what she had said. She was to repeat herself to help him figure it out, but it seemed after a long period of time he figured it out. She raised an eyebrow and bit her lip a little
He got it down, onto the next question
He replied about being there for two to three years, and she nodded to herself
'I've only just arrived. What are some of your favorite places around town?' she then asked, hoping to be shown those places if it wasn't too much of a bother
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:46 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━(FRITZ--)━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Fritz Copperwish'
//♂//20//Shape-shift into a Fox//Tags: Fortem
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Fritz frowned at her reply. He could get some things, like the fact that it was a question, and it started with what. And arrived. So maybe she hadn't been there for long? As in, just arrived sort of thing?. He managed to get 'what', 'favourite' and 'place'. So, something like 'what are your favourite places?' "Oh!" He said, mildly surprised that he'd gotten her words. "Uh-I quite like the fountain, and the cafe." He said, "Yours?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━( Aliyah-)━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Aliyah Stonefield'
//♀//21//Pyrokinesis//Tags: Liz
Aliyah smiled when Liz handed her some cutlery, obviously noticing her mistake. Aliyah didn't really care whether she ate with a knife and fork or not, so wasn't really bothered. The stir-fry was really very good. "Its really nice. I wish I could cook like this," Allie said with a grin, "The spices are good. Maybe you could teach me?" She asked, shoving the last piece of broccoli in her mouth. "I did make friends, but then more people came, and those friends made better friends with them. But it was alright, I met heaps of people."
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:21 am

Monroe shrugged and busied himself with trying to break off a loose string on his sleeve. "I don't really know what i do. All i know is this looks depressing." He looked at the messy pile of furniture quietly, trying to think of what to do with it since David didnt want it.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:39 am

xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
He looked over at the furniture and huffed softly. Perhaps it did look a bit odd and sad that all the furniture was hastily shoved into a corner. He really should have thought before doing that
"Apologies.." he replied with a sigh
"Please, Monroe.. get some sleep. I do not wish to keep you up." he said while watching him there
"I promise to be quiet."
And offered him a gentle smile while tilting his head
xx

xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
She watched the other carefully, watching as he figured things out. He didn't know sign language as well as she thought he did, and she smiled a little while nodding. Perhaps she should take things a little more slowly in order to help him out?
'I like.. my house. Its.. very pretty. Can you... show.. me the fountain?' she signed at a slower pace for the other to catch up without feeling like she was signing while leaving him in the dark
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:58 am

Monroe hesitated, not wanting to leave David alone if he needed something but finally giving in. "Alright. If you need anything though just wake me up. I really wont mind." He cast one final look at the guy before turning and heading back to his room.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:04 pm

This time Fritz knew almost exactly what she said. She also went slower, which helped him more. I like my house. He felt kind of accomplished. He nodded in reply. "Understandable. Its always the place where you feel most comfortable," he said. After that sentence, she signed something else. Show... Me... Fountain... Well, there was other stuff too, but Fritz got the gist. He nodded, "Yeah! Of course. You want to go now?"

Aliyah smiled when Liz handed her some cutlery, obviously noticing her mistake. Aliyah didn't really care whether she ate with a knife and fork or not, so wasn't really bothered. The stir-fry was really very good. "Its really nice. I wish I could cook like this," Allie said with a grin, "The spices are good. Maybe you could teach me?" She asked, shoving the last piece of broccoli in her mouth. "I did make friends, but then more people came, and those friends made better friends with them. But it was alright, I met heaps of people."
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:13 pm

xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
He watched the man for a moment, wondering if he really was to leave. It took a second but eventually he left.
"Goodnight." he replied before things went quiet.
Before he plugged in for the night, he set the furniture back up as quietly as possible, before sitting himself down in his chair and picking up his cord
He watched the thing for a moment, wondering if this would be the last time he was to be awake. Like last time.
He shuddered and sighed before plugging it into the back of his neck and going limp, letting himself shut off and charge until the morning.
The lights in his eyes went out and he sat dull and silent
xx

xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
She watched him and was happy to see that he had gotten it down a lot easier than before. Seems as if her slow tactic worked.
She clapped happily and nodded while saying 'yes' to him. She did want to explore the area the best she could in this amount of time. It was probably a good thing she was doing this, anyways.
She walked silently with him, not knowing what else to say to him on the walk to the fountain
(WB)
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Fritz walked with Fortem to the fountain. She didn't say anything, and neither did he. There didn't seem to be anything to say. When they got to the fountain he turned to her, grinning. "Here it is! You've been here before, right?" He asked her curiously. He didn't really know where she'd been if she hadn't come here before.

flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:11 pm

The next morning Monroe was up before tge sun had fully risen and by the time sunlight was streaming through all of the windows he was in the kitchen whistling plesantlt as he tried to remember how to cook. He followed a few recipes but was almost sure somewhere along the line he had mixed a few things up resulting in him creating a pancake omelete fusion.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me