тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby meloh » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Liz (tags:Allie)
Smiling brightly, Liz felt relieved that Aliyah seemed to understand.
"Woah, that must've been really frustrating. Do you wish you were never experimented on?" Liz inquired, genuinely curious.
She dished out a small helping of her cooking to Allie, and waited for her to try it.

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:26 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━(FRITZ--)━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Fritz Copperwish'
//♂//20//Shape-shift into a Fox//Tags: Fortem
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Fritz nodded uncertainly, and walked beside the girl to walk along the path. He guessed she could hear, as she replied to him the first time he spoke. "Why can't you talk?" He asked curiously. He hoped that this wasn't a sensitive subject. There was alot of sensitive subjects in this town, and he hoped that he hadn't hit one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━( Aliyah-)━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Aliyah Stonefield'
//♀//21//Pyrokinesis//Tags: Liz
((wait a minute... I swear i wrote a reply to this...))
Aliyah beamed at her new friend when Liz handed her a bowl of stir-fry. Feeling absently around the bowl, Allie realised that Liz hadn't given her any cutlery. Feeling too embarrassed to ask, Allie just went with it, and started to pick up the vegetables with her fingers. "Hm... I do miss my family, and even though I can't remember what those scientists did, I can tell what they did was wrong, and they shouldn't of done that, but at the same time, I kinda like my powers... They're fun."
Last edited by flaming-sun. on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:38 pm

┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: Monroe
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He didnt need half of what was in this room. He wasnt human so he saw no need for the specific furniture pieces to be in there. They just piled in the corner of the small room, all save for a single chair for him to sit in when he charged
Monroe came in to check on him, which was surprisingly odd. He turned his head back to the door and stopped what he was doing. He was taking the contents of his backpack out and setting them on a nightstand
His manual, his charge cord, extra clothes.
He watched the man for a minute before shaking his head
"Oh no thank you, all I needed to do was move things out of the way." He explained before softly smiling at the other
"Will you be heading to bed soon? Shall I quiet down for you?"
xx

┏────────────────────────┓
xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Fritz
xxCis-Female / 22 / "Copy Cat" / Heterosexual
┖────────────────────────┚
She walked along with the other and was just about to lift her hands up to ask him what his name was, when he asked blatantly, why she couldn't talk.
Really it surprised her more than it offended her. He was the first one all day to ask her about this.
"I don't have a tongue." she replied with her own sign language, though kept her mouth shut.
"I'm mute. But I can still hear you!"
She grinned a toothy grin before shrugging
"I forgot to ask you.. but what is your name?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Fritz watched intently when the girl replied to his question with a series more hand-signals. Then she gave a toothy grin, and gave a couple more signs. These ones he recognised. Whats your name? But from the signals beforehand, she gestured towards her mouth, which Fritz thought meant something was wrong with her tongue, or voice. He grinned back at her, and replied, "Fritz," before finger-spelling his name, to what he remembered of it.

((wait a minute... I swear i wrote a reply to this...))
Aliyah beamed at her new friend when Liz handed her a bowl of stir-fry. Feeling absently around the bowl, Allie realised that Liz hadn't given her any cutlery. Feeling too embarrassed to ask, Allie just went with it, and started to pick up the vegetables with her fingers. "Hm... I do miss my family, and even though I can't remember what those scientists did, I can tell what they did was wrong, and they shouldn't of done that, but at the same time, I kinda like my powers... They're fun."
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meloh » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:12 pm

Liz (tags:Aliyah)
(lol it's okay I just went on a retreat and forgot to warn anybody sorry)
Seeing her mistake, Liz handed her some silverware and asked rather uncomfortably, "How do you like it?"
"I'm so sorry you are away from your family, I don't remember them so I don't know what to miss. I feel the same way about my powers. But sometimes.... I just wish I had a family....that I was normal.... anyway, on a brighter note;have you made any friends here to keep the loneliness from biting?

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Fritz watched intently when the girl replied to his question with a series more hand-signals. Then she gave a toothy grin, and gave a couple more signs. These ones he recognised. Whats your name? But from the signals beforehand, she gestured towards her mouth, which Fritz thought meant something was wrong with her tongue, or voice. He grinned back at her, and replied, "Fritz," before finger-spelling his name, to what he remembered of it.

Aliyah smiled when Liz handed her some cutlery, obviously noticing her mistake. Aliyah didn't really care whether she ate with a knife and fork or not, so wasn't really bothered. The stir-fry was really very good. "Its really nice. I wish I could cook like this," Allie said with a grin, "The spices are good. Maybe you could teach me?" She asked, shoving the last piece of broccoli in her mouth. "I did make friends, but then more people came, and those friends made better friends with them. But it was alright, I met heaps of people."
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:03 am

Probably a Doctor. wrote:
┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: Monroe
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He didnt need half of what was in this room. He wasnt human so he saw no need for the specific furniture pieces to be in there. They just piled in the corner of the small room, all save for a single chair for him to sit in when he charged
Monroe came in to check on him, which was surprisingly odd. He turned his head back to the door and stopped what he was doing. He was taking the contents of his backpack out and setting them on a nightstand
His manual, his charge cord, extra clothes.
He watched the man for a minute before shaking his head
"Oh no thank you, all I needed to do was move things out of the way." He explained before softly smiling at the other
"Will you be heading to bed soon? Shall I quiet down for you?"
xx

┏────────────────────────┓
xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Fritz
xxCis-Female / 22 / "Copy Cat" / Heterosexual
┖────────────────────────┚
She watched him after her hand signals were over with and she beamed upon knowing what his name was
"Pleasure to meet you, Fritz! I'm Fortem."
She hummed to herself and dropped her hands to her side, continuing to walk and looking around a bit. After a little bit of silence she lifted her hands again
"How long have you been in this town?" she asked, starting off with a simple conversation for simple chatter
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:19 am

Fritz looked curiously at Fortem as a whole lot more signals flew at him. He guessed she was introducing herself, but he couldn't quite figure out what her name was. He recognized the f, r, and t. But inbetween those were another signal, so Fritz guessed they were vowels. 'F_RT_ _' Was all he had at the moment. Remembering the signals for vowels, he got a couple more letters. 'FORTE_' What could the last letter be? It was a sort of fist... With three fingers. An 'm'? He thought, spelling out the name in his head. 'Fortem.' So they both had exotic names. When Fortem asked about how long he'd been in the town, he replied, "Hm... About two to three years? I haven't been counting."

Aliyah smiled when Liz handed her some cutlery, obviously noticing her mistake. Aliyah didn't really care whether she ate with a knife and fork or not, so wasn't really bothered. The stir-fry was really very good. "Its really nice. I wish I could cook like this," Allie said with a grin, "The spices are good. Maybe you could teach me?" She asked, shoving the last piece of broccoli in her mouth. "I did make friends, but then more people came, and those friends made better friends with them. But it was alright, I met heaps of people."
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:04 pm

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora

Grey followed timidly, looking around at all of the plants. She nodded to show she was listening, but didn't speak up. She didn't know anything about growing plants, so she couldn't relate to Cora's frustration at the rabbits.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Monroe shook his head. "No need. Im uh... Im sorry if i offended you. Im not used to people all that much." He scratched the back of his neck as he peered at the disorder of the room. "Do you honestly like it like this?"

Cora looked over at her worried. "Are you doing ok?" She didnt approach her, worried she would make her uncomfortable.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me