тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby meloh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:35 pm

Liz (tags: Aliyah)

"Please, come in and make yourself at home, I'll get a little food," Liz thought for a moment before adding "Allie."
Liz was excited at the prospect of a first friend here, so she couldn't seem to stop talking which was odd for her.
"Fire, huh?" Liz giggled, "Now that would make cooking easier. Have you always had and known your powers?" Liz inquired while walking to the nearby kitchen.
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:55 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━(FRITZ--)━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Fritz Copperwish'
//♂//20//Shape-shift into a Fox//Tags: Open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Fritz sighed and looked at his surroundings. Not very exciting. He snorted slightly and sat down on the ground, looking for ants.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━( Aliyah-)━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Aliyah Stonefield'
//♀//21//Pyrokinesis//Tags: Liz
Aliyah shook her head. "I got them after I was experimented on," she said, "But yeah, once I got my power, I couldn't really control it until I was about seventeen or eighteen. So, it took me about... three or four years?" Allie said, cocking her head to one-side, and doing the maths quickly in her head. "Whats your power?" She asked.

((is there anyone open to interact with fritz?))
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:54 pm

┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: Monroe
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He didnt need half of what was in this room. He wasnt human so he saw no need for the specific furniture pieces to be in there. They just piled in the corner of the small room, all save for a single chair for him to sit in when he charged
Monroe came in to check on him, which was surprisingly odd. He turned his head back to the door and stopped what he was doing. He was taking the contents of his backpack out and setting them on a nightstand
His manual, his charge cord, extra clothes.
He watched the man for a minute before shaking his head
"Oh no thank you, all I needed to do was move things out of the way." He explained before softly smiling at the other
"Will you be heading to bed soon? Shall I quiet down for you?"
xx

┏────────────────────────┓
xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Open
xxCis-Female / 22 / "Copy Cat" / Heterosexual
┖────────────────────────┚
She was on a walk now, leaving her hut as it was and making sure she knew where to find it again if she ever lost track. Though it was impossible now that she knew she had wind chimes on her porch
She took a path that lead around the huts and towards the forest. With no big interest in going straight into the forest today, though it seemed very appealing, she just took the loop.
Her walk was slow paced, making sure to remember all she could about where she had been and so on
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:07 pm

//♂//20//Shape-shift into a Fox//Tags: Fortem
Fritz jerked his head up quickly as he heard footsteps coming his way. He stood up, and brushed himself off. Pretending to have been walking the track, Fritz turned around and saw a girl walking slowly down the walkway. "Hello," he said cautiously.

Aliyah shook her head. "I got them after I was experimented on," she said, "But yeah, once I got my power, I couldn't really control it until I was about seventeen or eighteen. So, it took me about... three or four years?" Allie said, cocking her head to one-side, and doing the maths quickly in her head. "Whats your power?" She asked.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meloh » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Liz (tags:Aliyah)
"Oh yes, that's what I meant, after you- I mean we- all of us were experimented on...." Liz trailed off, frustrated that she was showing her obvious lack of people skills to the first person she had really had a conversation with.
She sighed, guessing her best chance was to just be transparent, " To be honest with you, I was experimented on for basically my whole childhood.... as they took me away from my mom who wanted an abortion anyway. It took even more years in the hospital before they could send me here without all their work undoing itself. My power is extraordinary hearing.... the best it's ever been, I heard an apple fall from a tree in the courtyard outside the hospital on the other side. What I mean to say is, since it took so long for them to "perfect" their guinea pig, I really didn't meet a lot of non-medical personal, so as a result, I have almost no social skills." Liz was a bright red after this speech, not even sure why on earth she had admitted it.

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Fritz jerked his head up quickly as he heard footsteps coming his way. He stood up, and brushed himself off. Pretending to have been walking the track, Fritz turned around and saw a girl walking slowly down the walkway. "Hello," he said cautiously.

Aliyah blinked at Liz, with her mouth slightly open. "O-oh..." Allie said uncertainly. "O-okay... I've been here for ages. Seven or eight years, but I guess I learnt my social skills before then, as they took me around my first or second years of high-school." She smiled at Liz, who looked like she wanted to stick her head in the toilet she was so embarrassed. "To answer your question properly, no I didn't. I used to set so many things on fire, and I didn't know why. It caused alot of problems early on, like melting my house-key, and always managing to set fire to the paper I was trying to write on. It was annoying."
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:49 pm

xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
He didnt need half of what was in this room. He wasnt human so he saw no need for the specific furniture pieces to be in there. They just piled in the corner of the small room, all save for a single chair for him to sit in when he charged
Monroe came in to check on him, which was surprisingly odd. He turned his head back to the door and stopped what he was doing. He was taking the contents of his backpack out and setting them on a nightstand
"Oh no thank you, all I needed to do was move things out of the way." He explained before softly smiling at the other
xx

xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Fritz
She lifted her head upon hearing someone call to her. Or so she had assumed, it took a moment for her to realize they were alone
So it must have been to her, and not anyone else.
She approached the boy there and slowed to a stop, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly while softly waving and mouthing a silent 'hello' to the boy
It was really all she could do at the moment until she figured out who this was. She hadnt even met most of the people in the town at all so meeting new people was likely
She put her hands together and hoped the man read sign language
'I was just walking. I've never walked this trail before, do you know where it leads?' she signed
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Fritz blinked slightly, suddenly realising the girl was using sign-language. He did a little at school, like the 'hello, how are you, I'm good' type. He recognised 'I', 'walking', 'track,' and maybe something like 'come'? So, what he grasped from her sentence was 'I'm walking this track'...? He guessed she was asking a question, by the expectant look on her face. "Uh...-" He said uncertainly, and shook his head, not sure whether he was saying 'no' to her question, or 'I don't speak sign-language, sorry'

Aliyah blinked at Liz, with her mouth slightly open. "O-oh..." Allie said uncertainly. "O-okay... I've been here for ages. Seven or eight years, but I guess I learnt my social skills before then, as they took me around my first or second years of high-school." She smiled at Liz, who looked like she wanted to stick her head in the toilet she was so embarrassed. "To answer your question properly, no I didn't. I used to set so many things on fire, and I didn't know why. It caused alot of problems early on, like melting my house-key, and always managing to set fire to the paper I was trying to write on. It was annoying."
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:31 am

xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xx

xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Fritz
She didn't expect him to know sign language, in fact he didn't expect anyone to know it. She sat there and watched him for a moment before he just shook his head
Alright well then that made two of them. Since they both didn't know where the path led, it was up to them to figure it out.
She smiled and shrugged while pointing to the track again to sign
'Would you like to join me? We can find out where it leads together!' she proposed while turning to the side a little and gesturing for him to follow at her own side
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 pm

Fritz nodded uncertainly, and walked beside the girl to walk along the path. He guessed she could hear, as she replied to him the first time he spoke. "Why can't you talk?" He asked curiously. He hoped that this wasn't a sensitive subject. There was alot of sensitive subjects in this town, and he hoped that he hadn't hit one.

flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me