Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 02, 2021 1:10 pm

Waiting for Aron, but posting this:
I want to suggest poly because I know you're okay with it, but don't know if Aron is]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Sun May 02, 2021 2:08 pm

(Tags:Este) “It is...”
____《 Dune-Undertalenerd / "-echoed giggle-" 》______

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
signature creditArt dumpMy eggcave profileSans dragons
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 02, 2021 8:15 pm

@Aron: XD cool, and kay]

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He thought of his seal shift form, but just because he could shift didn't mean he could handle cold water. As a seal, sure, but not as his normal self. If worst came to worse, he might shift. If he could get a wetsuit, though, he didn't think he'd have to. He then nodded quickly to the taller boy. "I think we might all, the juniors, have the same classes. Electives are probably different, though. We get to pick what elective we do, right?"

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She said "Okay," and nodded to him once more. "Hey, do you know what time it is? Do we need to head in yet?"

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "I like spring rolls, and sushi. California rolls are good too, and they're smoked meat or whatever so people don't have to worry about poisoning."

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: Akumo

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl nodded. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "I love books."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Tue May 04, 2021 12:38 am

(Tags:Este) "I love books too!" He looked a bit happier

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue May 04, 2021 1:45 am

Oh gosh, if I have to recite a song for them(an original song), I’m not sure I would be able to do it. 😅

IC:
Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Oliver/Location: Inside School/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian told his dog to sniff the guy out and he walked around with hesitance in his movements.

Luka “Lightning” Martinez/male/17 years old/Tags: Finn, Nyxx/Location: Campus/Grade: Junior (11th grade)/Bisexual (poly-open)/Crush: Finn and Nyxx/Leans a bit to males/Aquatic Being
Luka Smiled and said pumping his fist into the air, “Nice!” He looked over to Nyxx and said, “Yep we get to choose it. Obviously from my guitar in this case I chose band. Music is my life and I’m not sure what I would do without it. I actually have my own band with a few of my friends out of this school and we’ve created our own song or it’s almost finished. We’re trying to finish the ending. Something about the ending doesn’t sound right.” He shifted his bandanna around his neck and then shifted his headband so his long hair wouldn’t fall into his face. He said, “Fun fact, my parents allowed me to put streaks in my hair and so since my bandmates call me Lightning, I decdied to put the blue streaks in my hair for that purpose. It took forever to get the right hairstyle I wanted, but I’ve finally achieved it.”

Joshua Nelson/male/32 years old/Tags: Jessie/Location: Fountain School Campus/Teacher of Magical Creature Care/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD (possible Jessie Crush in future)/Fire Master
Joshua pulled his phone out and said, “We have a few minutes before we actually have to round everyone up.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:16 am

[@Aron: XD cool, and kay
@Galaxy: eh heh]

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He smiled sweetly as he looked at Luka/Lightning. "That's so cool," he said with a soft sort of nod, and looked around a moment. "I wonder when school is actually going to start. Anyway, I picked art as my elective, because I'm good at most art forms. Sculpting and this one other thing...not so much. I still love art though," he then finished by saying.

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She nodded to the male teacher, and seemed to think. "Cool, I guess we can keep talking until then."

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "I like spring rolls, and sushi. California rolls are good too, and they're smoked meat or whatever so people don't have to worry about poisoning."

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: Akumo

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl nodded. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "Maybe we could go to the library together sometime."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:27 am

Sierra Nix Wilson/female/ student/ Fire Master/Tags:Adrian
Sierra woke later confused. "W-Where am I?" Sierra asks looking around. "My head hurts" Sierra says with a groan.

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags: Ollie
Vixen nods and takes Vixen to the Nurse. The Nurse looks her over and begins cleaning and bandaging Sierra's head.

David Guo/Male/ Student/ shapeshifter/tags: Kasani
David nods, "I haven't tried them before, so I wouldn't know what they taste like" David replies

Viviana Rose/ Female/ Student/ Shadow fighter/tags:Nikolias
Viviana Rose/ Female/ Student/ Shadow fighter/tags:Nikolias
Viviana blushes at the compliment she wasn't used to being complemented. If you need someone to talk, well sign about anything, you can with me, I don't judge, Vivi signs to Nikolias with a smile. Do you like animals? I like most animals except for snakes, afterall they have no legs. I do have a puppy at home though., Viviana signs
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:56 am

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He smiled sweetly as he looked at Luka/Lightning. "That's so cool," he said with a soft sort of nod, and looked around a moment. "I wonder when school is actually going to start. Anyway, I picked art as my elective, because I'm good at most art forms. Sculpting and this one other thing...not so much. I still love art though," he then finished by saying.

He glanced to Finn, when Finn said maybe he could join him for art. "I mean, I don't mind, but I'm not the teacher, so...You have to talk to the teacher or whoever," he said. He then directed a smile at the taller male a moment, then looked around again.

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She nodded to the male teacher, and seemed to think. "Cool, I guess we can keep talking until then."

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "I could bring you some. My mom knows how to make California rolls and lots of other things. I mean...if you'd want me to."

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl nodded. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "Maybe we could go to the library together sometime."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Wed May 05, 2021 12:25 am

(Tags:Este) "T-That sounds nice...o-Okay"

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Thu May 06, 2021 5:57 am

==👽| nikolias mason james-lecostello. 💢| niko - nik - nikolias 👽| male.
==💢| seventeen - junior. 👽| leo. 💢| heterosexual. 👽| american.
==💢|crush: tbd, though he's a hopeless romantic.
==👽|power: magic lord - he can control fire, aquatics, the
==ground, parts of the shadows, and shape-shifting.
==💢|tagged: viviana.
==👽|mentions: viviana.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
nikolias chuckled lightly, as he watched her sign about snakes. he shook his head, and signed back i've never really had an animal. but if you count, really large legendary reptiles, then maybe. he then began to think about it, and signed once again if i had to choose though out of the animals i choose to be myself, i'd love to have a real wolf. A strong companion that will help protect me and others, if it came down to it. he explained, then leaned up on his elbows. nikolias was a rather quiet guy, but for some reason, he felt much different around viviana.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me