✥ T H I S I S T H E A P O C A L Y P E S ✥

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✥ T H I S I S T H E A P O C A L Y P E S ✥

Postby TyBorg » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:39 am

Liam Gallagher ║ Location: City street ║ Tags: TARS & Quaid ║ Powers: Magnetokenesis
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Liam saw a man walk outside the building and slowly look around, along with another person in strange garb following close behind him. He wasn't sure if they were hostile or not, and the thought of 2 versus 1 wasn't appealing if they were, so he slowly started to walk away. However, he suddenly sensed something, something that made Liam stop in his tracks and look wide-eyed at the first man. There was... metal inside him? More than just bullets or shrapnel? Liam had never encountered someone like that and wasn't sure if he should be fascinated or terrified of him. Liam walked to the middle of the street and faced the two individuals. "What on earth are you?" he said, pointing at him.
Last edited by TyBorg on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxApocalypesI link link link
xxxlink link link link link link
xxx'We waste a lot of time
xxxcrying over wasted time.'
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxSup? I'm TyBorg. I'm usually
xxxbusy working or other stuff,
xxxbut I enjoy the occasional RP.
xxxMainly experienced in fantasy
xxxRPs. Send a PM to invite me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:15 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
T A R SxxxS T E L L A R
────────── [ " I wouldn't leave you behind " ] ──
Cyborg _ Form _ 24 _ Pansexual _ Electronic Manupulation
Tags;; Quaid - Liam

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He glanced over to Quaid and watched him carefully
"Just one." He answered before looking around in search of more, not knowing if one lead to two, and two lead to three
Suddenly he heard a voice behind him, perhaps of the one human he had found before. He was pointing at him and had shouted suddenly
He tilted his head and the stoic man sat trying to think through an answer
"Me? Well for starters my name is TARS.. and this is my friend Quaid." He said while gesturing to the man behind him. He was positioning himself so that the other male was out of harms way just in case the stranger happened to pull some weapon on them
"We dont mean harm.. sir.. we're just passing through.."
He never answered his question as to what he was, rather answering who he was instead
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Liam Gallagher ║ Location: City street ║ Tags: TARS & Quaid ║ Powers: Magnetokenesis
Liam sighed, disappointed at TARS' response. Right. People don't respond well to being questioned like that. "Ok... well, my name's Liam." He frowned when TARS told him they were passing through. It was getting late, and the city was dangerous at night. "You sure about 'passing through' right now? The streets get dangerous at night." He pointed to the sky, which had fading remnants of oranges and purples from the sunset.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:00 am

Quaid Lynicke | i | area: city | tags: TARS , Liam

Just one? That was good to know. Suddenly, there was a shout, causing Quaid to flinch slightly. He turned his head towards where he'd heard the shout come from. Whoever it was was asking TARS of what he was. Somehow, the man knew he was different. Maybe the robot man had a difference in his physical appearence that Quaid wasn't aware of. He listened quietly to TARS converse with the new man. The man introduced himself as Liam, and he stated that it was growing dark, or was already so. So it was probably already nighttime? Maybe Quaid was finally losing track of the time, or he already had a while ago. He should have questioned TARS of the time before they stepped out. He raised his hand to direct the attention of the man, Liam, towards himself. "That's my fault." He then put his hand back down.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:02 am

T A R SxxxS T E L L A R
Tags;; Quaid - Liam

He blinked and looked up, noticing that it had been getting dark outside. The one thing he had forgotten about. That seemed important and he nodded while looking back to Liam.
"I'm sorry sir, but I don't think staying in that building was an option." he said before glancing over to Quaid. Perhaps there was a way out of this situation.
He thought for a moment before flicking his heterochromic eyes over to the new stranger
"Do you, perhaps know of a place we can stay? Only for the night. I do not think you would enjoy having us around for much longer."
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:28 pm

Liam looked at the 2 of them, pondering their request. Even though Quaid looked like he was dressed for Halloween or something, neither him or TARS looked dangerous to him. He didn't trust them yet, but at the same time, he didn't want them to be on the streets at night. He turned around and pointed to the 15-story apartment building he lived on. "I live on that building a couple blocks away. There is plenty of room for you guys, if you would like to stay there." Liam figured they could either stay on the roof like he did, or they could stay in some of the apartments on the floor below the roof, which were all vacant.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:40 am

Quaid Lynicke | i | area: city | tags: TARS , Liam

Quaid listened to the man's offer. Could he be trusted? Would TARS decide to trust him? So far TARS seemed pretty sensible. Well, assuming TARS would make the decision, Quaid feeling he was but a tag along at the moment, whichever decision TARS made Quaid would let him know of Liam's possible intent, of whether they could trust him or not. He cleared his mind and ushered his own emotions away, reaching out mentally to Liam. He felt nothing a first. But then he started to feel a little bit curious. He soon realized this emotion was not his own as he started to faintly sense other emotions. He couldn't exactly make out all of them, but from what he felt, there was no ill intent. But he also felt... residue anger, and grief. Self grief? Quaid was pulled back. He had been starting to exhaust himself a little. He must have not noticed he'd been working himself and his powers too hard. He let out a quiet sigh. His powers had worked as he had intended. After collecting his thoughts for a moment, he took a small step closer to TARS. "You can trust him. For now." He whispered to him.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:16 am

T A R SxxxS T E L L A R
Tags;; Quaid - Liam

(Heads up, this is Doc's new account <3)
He sat there waiting, and lifted his head upon hearing that Liam lived nearby. It was nice to know that there was in fact a place for them to stay. Quaid came a little closer and he turned to listen to what he had to say. It seemed as if the other was able to sense emotions.. and he nodded slowly now knowing things were okay.
"We accept your offer." he answered aloud and lifted his head to watch Liam from a distance.
"Mister Quaid and I will come with you to your home for the night."
He didn't plan on staying any longer than the night, unless it was okay. Therefore he was to return back to this building for his charger
He helped Quaid with him, making sure he knew where they were to walk as he approached Liam
"Please.. show the way."
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:52 am

Liam nodded and began walking toward the apartment building he lived on. He wasn't sure how they would go to the roof where they lived. Liam rarely took the stairs, as he tried to avoid the people who lived on the lower floors. A few of them were rather hostile. As they traversed the rubble-covered streets, he asked them a question to pass the time. "So, how did you two meet?" When they finally arrived, he pointed to the top of the building. "I live on the roof up there. Now, you could take the stairs if you wanted, but you might run into trouble. If you want, I could give you a lift." He held out his hands, trying to indicate he could lift them with his powers.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:38 am

T A R SxxxS T E L L A R
Tags;; Quaid - Liam

He followed suit and was silent, until Liam spoke up again. In which he lifted his head and listened to his question. Making sure Quaid was with them, he decided to speak
"Mister Quaid found me." he explained while looking up at the building
"I was in my old home, waiting for the world.. Until he found me and woke me up."
He smiled and let his hands slowly slide into his pockets
Though it sort of faded when the other spoke of lifting them
"Really..? How could you do such a thing?" he inquired with confusion and curiosity
Was awaiting posts, never got any and posted anyways)
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me