wαr oғ dιvιɴια { Open & Accepting! }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: wαr oғ dιvιɴια { Open & Accepting! }

Postby dogs » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Hunter chuckled. "Let's not make false accusations." She said. She looked at the water about 50 feet away. She tossed her hair over her shoulder. Should I ditch this kid?
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Immortal Souls » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:47 pm

O'Doherty shook slightly, holding the spell getting to him slightly, "You're the one making a-" he paused and shot the spell at a random tree, the tree making a hiss as the spell left a dark hole in it. He looked back at her, "Accusations." he finished, feeling slightly better. He never taught himself how to hold a spell for a certain amount of time so he put that in his mind to work on it.

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ...

"𝓛𝓮𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝔂, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮'𝓼
𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶."

Immortal Souls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Holidaybox » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:54 am

Amlugon read his book when he heard a knock knock on his door. He opened it, seeing the inn keeper say, "Some trolls have invaded this inn. Can you help us? Honestly I have no sort of weapon knowledge." He said trembling at the door.

"A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I’ll expect a good fight." ~Kayaba Akihiko

"There's no more trusted observer than someone who suspects you." ~Sora

Holidaybox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Hunter smiled, heading for the river. She bit her lip, trying to think. She scaled a tree, sitting in it for a moment.

(WB D:)
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Immortal Souls » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:46 pm

O'Doherty watched her leave and huffed slightly, heading back inland to find a small town or a place that would take old jewelry, putting his staff up. As he walked, he started to slightly doubt whether he was in Faedon or Alistar. He knew he wasn't in Thaejan because he could barely swim in a small lake and hated boats, so the thought of being there was out of the question entirely.

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ...

"𝓛𝓮𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝔂, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮'𝓼
𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶."

Immortal Souls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glowhoo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Aenor Leafspinner

Aenor relaxed his muscles, closely observing the girl. "I'm Aenor, Aenor Leafspinner." I held out my hand, offering up a handshake. "I'm a royal of the Faedon Alliance. And you?"
glowhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Hunter removed her glove, placing it on a branch before breaking a stick and shaping it into a file, before fixing her nails a bit. She put her glove back on, lowered herself from the tree and continued walking. She saw the water, huffing and walking along the edge, looking for teeth or prints.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Immortal Souls » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:43 am

Seamus looked around, looking for a shop or something that he could recollect where he was and sell somethings. He sighed slightly, closing his eyes and looking up, taking in the noises of birds and the soft blowing of the wind. As he did so, a small smile cracked on his face, enjoying the silence.

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ...

𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶."

Immortal Souls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Holidaybox » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:48 am

Amlugon grabbed his bow and arrows and headed outside. He saw a troll getting angry and was going to smash into the inn. Amlugon grabbed his bow and loaded a arrow, hitting the troll in the chest. The troll started getting angry and came towards Amlugon. He nodded and pulled a arrow out fast, shooting the troll in the head. The troll fell back and was nearly dead, so he sliced it in the heart with his short sword.

"A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I’ll expect a good fight." ~Kayaba Akihiko

"There's no more trusted observer than someone who suspects you." ~Sora

Holidaybox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:51 pm

Hunter began making her way deeper into the forest, glancing behind and upwards occasionally. She stopped in a large but not open area, deciding to set up camp. She gathered some logs, then began to piece together a little hut.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes