๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby TheSiren » Sat May 04, 2024 9:33 am

๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โฅ Beta โฅ Twenty-Four Years โฅ Single โฅ Tag Flynn & Kion > Astoria & Jessie โฅ The City โฅ

It did not take long for the pair to be joined by Kion. His grand entrance had come with immediate questioning, her face tensed up. "Good morning, Kion." she rolled, her right hand shoved into her hoodie pocket. The beta cleared her throat when he'd asked about the city. "Sure." Her gaze went from Kion back to Flynn, who seemed ready to head out of the home. The way he ushered her lead with his skateboard caused her to laugh a little. Aurelia opened the front door and lead the way outside, waiting for the two of them to follow suit. "Well, if you don't want to go check out the florist with me. You both can check out other things in the meantime." she suggested to the pair. "I'll drive us there." she'd walked over to the car and waited until they all loaded themselves in.

As the wheels lolled across the pavement and the distance from the house grew, she'd carefully watch the road. Auree gave the other two the option to play any music if they wanted. Her mind was in a race as she wondered if her pack mates were safe in the city. Not that they could not handle their own. The humans still weren't aware or believed their existence was a fable. A light sigh escaped her before she'd realized. Hopefully the music was loud enough or the duo with her did not hear her. The large brick buildings surrounded this place, something they called the city center. Fresh rays of sun brightening up the seemingly colorful space.

"I'll text you when I'm done with the florist." She pulled into a parking lot that rest adjacent to a small city fountain. Her eyes panned over the small spouts of water shooting from one side to the next. A small show for any guest that passed by it. Without looking, she'd placed the car in park and unlocked the doors, followed by a quick removal of her seatbelt. Thankfully, all that she needed was small enough for her not to carry a purse, at least for today. Aurelia waited until the pair were out of the car, before walking away from it and letting it lock itself. "I'll see you in a moment." she cheered, spinning on her heels and leaving nothing but a sweet scent of vanilla behind her. Her hands swayed at her sides as she walked to the florist, clearly on a mission. She'd been waiting to come down all week to order more flowers for the front of the house.

The vibrant sign of the flower shop caught her attention. From the looks of it, Astoria had just flipped over the sign that the store was opened. She nearly fluttered with glee and skipped a beat in steps, like a child finding their favorite toy in a store. The door swung open as Aurelia stepped into the small shop. The delicate symphony of floral notes filled the air as the glass windows created a spotlight for the top shelf. "Good morning." she spoke to the florist and the guest in front of her. Her attention swiftly caught on the dog that sat beside one of the humans. She willed herself to not make a face at the dog, but instead to go on her hunt for her flowers. She'd perused the small isles one by one, searching for the little clouds of vibrant life. Once she'd gotten to the last isle, she found exactly what she was looking for, but there were only so many of them in the present. Quietly she cleared her throat and made her way over to the front counter. She patiently waited for the pair to stop talking before speaking to them. "Excuse me for interrupting, but is it possible to make a large order of hydrangeas?" Her voice laced with uncertainty and curiosity. Her eyes nearly pleaded that she would get the answer she'd wanted.

โ€‹ษดษชแด‹แดสŸแด€ษช โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โœดSubordinate โœด Twenty SevenโœดSingleโœดTag BenโœดThe Pack Houseโœด

The roaring smell of food and coffee had pulled Nikolai out of his trance. He fixed a few strands of hair that had fallen forward. When Nikolai decided that he was done, he'd grabbed himself a jacket to head down. As he shifted himself down the steps, he could hear a car starting and tires rolling off the loose gravel driveway. He noted the growing aroma was clearly coming from the kitchen. His hands ran down his button-down shirt as his stomach grumbled a bit, beckoning for food. There were leftovers on the counter tops, he assumed someone else made for the pack. A quick fixing of his plate felt pointless, he'd scarfed down his breakfast before he could even make it towards the dining room table. Nikolai returned to the sink to clear out the dishes that remained, setting them aside to dry off. He'd poured himself a cup of coffee, steam wavering from the top of the cup. With seemingly no one around, Nikolai decided to go sit on the porch and enjoy his freshly brewed wake up.

Nikolai opened the front door, steadily walking out of the frame without spilling a drop of coffee. He managed to pull the door shut, gently. The wind breeze grew slightly strong as if the wind were huffing at them. "Mind if I join you." he spoke, but it was obviously a rhetorical question. He found himself a spot just across the table from Ben, letting out a soft grunt as he'd braced himself to sit down. "I take it the others left for some city viewin ?" he asked another question. He raised his mug to his face and took a quick sip of the black coffee. The flavor was robust, yet calm being that there wasn't any sugar nor creaming in the cup. He stretched out his arm to place the cup on the table, to allow it to cool just a little more.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Kotayle » Sat May 04, 2024 9:07 pm

โ€‹
๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ท

The dew on the morning air hung heavy with the scent of damp earth and freshly fallen rain. Torin Lancaster prowled the streets of his new territory, his keen senses attuned to every sound and movement in the darkness. It was a peaceful run at dawn, the moon casting a silvery glow over the sleeping town still as the sun rose on the other side of the horizon, but Torin remained vigilant, ever watchful for any signs of trouble or unrest. As he made his rounds, his attention was drawn to a distant commotion echoing through the quiet streets, the sound of hurried footsteps and the sharp rattle of a spray paint can.

With a low growl rumbling in his chest, Torin swiftly closed the distance, his powerful strides carrying him effortlessly through the low-lit morning. As he rounded the corner, his eyes narrowed in disbelief at the sight that greeted him: a small figure hunched over a crumbling brick wall, spray-painting colorful swirls and shapes with reckless abandon. It was Elea, the orphaned pup he and his pack had taken under their wing, her young face illuminated by the soft glow of the moonlight as she turned around in shock. The can made a clatter as it slipped from her fingers.

"T-Tor- Alpha Torin, uh-" she stammered, her hands immediately going to the ends of her hair as she began to fidget with her split ends. With a deep sigh, the alpha shifted into his human form and approached her slowly, his gaze firm but not unkind.

"Elea," he called out, his voice a low rumble that cut through the night like thunder. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Expres-pressing m-my artistic nature and abilities... Sir," she countered, a smirk coming to her pale pink lips as she forced out the last word.

"Uh-huh, yeah, you need to get home. Marlowe is probably worried sick and you have school in... a few hours," he instructed, grabbing the paint can from the ground. "And don't let me catch you doing anything stupid like this again," he cautioned her. With a curt nod, she grabbed her backpack and slunk past him, unable to shift into her wolf form yet and move any faster. Torin let her pass and proceeded to clean up what he could, her art wasn't bad, nor disrespectful, other than basic destruction of property, but it was still wrong and they were new here. He had to keep everything running smoothly.

...See Elea...

๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹

Beneath the comforting aroma of sizzling bacon and freshly brewed herbal tea, Marlowe's true essence shines through. Her hands move with a grace born of both human finesse and lupine agility, effortlessly juggling pots and pans as she attends to the culinary needs of her newfound family. Elea and Parker, the mischievous twins she recently welcomed into the pack and their home, were still not downstairs yet. With slight worry they were still sleeping, Marlowe walked around the corner of the kitchen and leaned into the stairway, "Parker! Elea! Breakfast, kids, let's go!" she summoned the teenagers.

"COMING!" they shouted back in unison. Marlowe smiled and went back to preparing food, trusting the kids were actually on their way.

As the scent of hearty oatmeal and wild berries wafts through the air, Marlowe's ears tinged at the sound of approaching footsteps. With a knowing smile, she sets down a stack of plates and a silverware tray for anyone in the pack who was hungry, there was plenty of breakfast to go around.

As the breakfast dwindled, frustration grew- it was a good thing she thought ahead. Two made plates were already next to her for the twins, and just as she was about to open her mouth to call for them again, the two sauntered into the kitchen rather lackluster. Marlowe smirked, she didn't remember her time as a teenager too well- but she was amused by their exhaust despite lack of productivity. "About time, are you two ready for school today," she asked them, leaning forward as they took their seats beside her.

"No," they sighed in unison. Marlowe couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh- come on, it's not that bad! Do you guys need money for food... school supplies?" she offered, grabbing her wallet out of her back pocket.

"No," they answered in unison again, this time looking at each other, slight panic coming over Elea's face as Parker smirked.

"Elea had a busy morning. She went to the donation center and grabbed us school supplies, it's our routine every year," he lied, unable to contain his playful smile. He enjoyed watching her writhe in uncertainty.

"Oh, sweetie, that's so kind of you- but you don't have to do that... we are a family now and I can help-"

"Help keep her out of jail," A deep voice commented. Torin walked into the kitchen from the back side door, it was usually the route someone would take the garbage out to the side yard, but for him, he just didn't want to track mud into the house. Marlowe smiled at her old friend, getting up immediately as she watching him scape his boots on the door mat. Marlowe briskly walked over and grabbed him a mug for coffee. Adding the cream and coffee he liked first, before pouring the hot concoction and handing it to him. "Than-"

"Wait- " she cut him off, holding onto the cup even though he had taken the handle. "Keep them out of jail? Why do you say that? Oh no... what did they do?" Marlowe growled, just now realizing exactly what his comment was.

"I'm sure Elea can tell you about it after school, it won't be happening again though, so I wouldn't worry." he replied, removing Marlowe's hand from the coffee she just prepared him. "Thank you, but Marlowe... you're not a maid here... you don't have to cook and prepare plates for the whole pack... this isn't like our old home," he whispered lowly, she had just hung her head, but Torin knew how hard old habits were to break. The pair had come from the same pack- his father's pack. They weren't exactly friends before but Marlowe had done her fair share of patching him up after training sessions with his father. Marlowe was left behind when his father ordered the attack on the human town over a decade ago- but none of the surviving pack had thought to go back for anyone still there unless they were directly related. The pack was quite divided then, no one knew anyone outside of their rank or duty and by the time the ones left behind realized what had happened it was too late. About two months later, Torin found Marlowe on a street corner, selling bushels of wildflowers, trying to scrounge up enough money for food, he recognized her right away and they hadn't been separated since. In a way... he felt responsible for her, after all, for all they knew, they were siblings.

๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ช

After a brisk walk back to the pack house, Elea looked behind her every so many steps wondering if she was being followed by their alpha. She couldn't help but admire the gorgeous scenery as it slowly illuminated with not only the monm but the sun as well. She had never lived in a place as nice as this, in her whole life. Her steps were slow and measured as she braced herself for the inevitable consequences of her actions, that is if Marlowe even found out. As she reached the gates, Torin's stern expression haunted her memory, making her cower slightly in anticipation of her adoptive mother, or even her twin brother's opinions on her extracurricular activities.

Back in her room, Elea collapsed onto her bed, her thoughts swirling with guilt and uncertainty. She knew she had let Torin down, betraying his trust with her impulsive behavior. But even as she wrestled with her own demons, she couldn't shake the sense of freedom and defiance that had driven her to paint in the first place. As the undeniable light of dawn began to filter through the window, Elea knew that the challenges ahead would be daunting, but she also knew that she was strong enough to face them, with her twin brother, Parker, by her side. With a determined resolve, she rose from her bed and made her way to Parker's room, ready to face whatever the day may bring.

... see Parker ...

๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ท

"Get out," Parker mumbled as he lay still in his bed the moment his twin's toes crossed the threshold of his door.

"Wha- Ugh! Parker!" she whined, her confidence shattering rather quickly as the rejection set in before she had even reached out. "You're so lazy! I've already been up, been to town and ... got caught spray painting an old building... by the alpha..." she mumbled after her accusation, she flinched as he spun around in bed and sat up.

"I may be lazy... but you're an idiot! Great... now we're going to get kicked out and its all your- wait. Where did you even get spray paint?" he mused, running his fingers through his longer top half of hair. "Jesus El... did you hit up a market too?" he rolled his eyes, but low and behold, she removed an old canvas bag from behind her back as she moved towards him. Parker leaned back against his headboard and sighed, covering his face with his hands as a headache began emerge. "You don't enjoy peace, love or happiness do you?" he chided, his hands falling to his lap as he grabbed the bag from her.

"We needed school supplies..." she shrugged, guilt not really too heavy at this point.

"And Marlowe has money... she could have taken us shopping," he corrected her.

"Yeah-but- but Parker... we have always done things on our own.... we don't need her," she griped.

"YOU think that. But what I know... is that every day we were out 'on our own,' I had to be on high alert non-stop for protecting and providing for your dumb a-"

"Parker! Elea! Breakfast, kids, lets go!" The melodious voice of Marlowe Marie wrang up the stairs. The twins looked at each other, for the first time in awhile, with very different expressions.

"COMING!" they shouted in unison. Elea crossed her arms as she turned her attention back to Parker, she was dejected and felt like the one place she had ever really belonged was starting to slip away as her brother grew comfortable. Parker, on the other hand, was just ready for the conversation to be done. He grabbed half of the supplies she had gathered and handed back the canvas bag.

"Now get out of my room-" Parker demanded, but before he could finish the last word of his sentence, she had pivoted on her right heel and turned tail for the door.

...see Marlowe...

๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธ

In the heart of a quaint, bustling town, where the aroma of freshly ground coffee mingles with the gentle hum of morning chatter, stands Cade's Country Brews, a haven of warmth and community owned by the affable William Cade Summers, known simply as Cade to all who frequent his establishment. At 28, Cade possesses an easy charm and a keen eye for hospitality, traits that have endeared him to both locals and travelers alike. He is an active participant in town hall and a mentor to kids, he s reminded of this every time a teen walks through his doors looking to fill the summer jobs. As dawn breaks over the horizon, Cade unlocks the doors of his beloved coffee shop, ushering in the start of another day filled with the promise of camaraderie and caffeine.

With a smile that rivals the sunrise, Cade greets his loyal employees, a diverse ensemble of baristas and bakers who have become like family under his guidance. As they bustle about, preparing for the rush of customers soon to arrive, Cade takes a moment to gather them together, his words infused with genuine warmth and encouragement. "Alright, team," he begins, his voice a blend of enthusiasm and quiet authority, "Alright-alright-alright! Let's make today another one to remember. We've got a community to serve, and I know each and every one of you is up to the task. Let's brew some coffee!"

His pep talk resonating in the air, Cade moves smoothly over the counter, sliding over the polished surface before his feet turn and land on the other side, no pauses before he gets to work as his hands begin to move expertly navigating the array of steaming espresso machines and gleaming pastry displays. Just as he begins to pour the first shot of the day, a familiar face appears at the entrance, a regular patron whose presence brightens the room like a burst of sunshine. "Morning, Cade!" the customer chirps, a twinkle of anticipation in their eyes. "The usual, please."

With a grin as genuine as the day is long, Cade nods in acknowledgment, his focus unwavering as he prepares the perfect cup of coffee with practiced precision. "Coming right up," he replies, his voice a symphony of warmth and hospitality. As he hands over the steaming mug, he adds, "Hope this starts your day off right. Take care, now."

As the customer departs with a grateful smile, Cade's gaze lingers on the bustling scene before him, a tableau of camaraderie and connection that he has worked tirelessly to cultivate. In Cade's world, every cup of coffee is more than just a beverageโ€”it's a catalyst for community, a testament to the power of simple gestures and shared moments in a world that often feels too busy to notice. And as he watches his customers come and go, each one leaving with a piece of his heart tucked away in their smiles, Cade knows that he wouldn't trade this life for anything in the world.
Last edited by Kotayle on Sun May 05, 2024 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 05, 2024 1:14 am

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Subordinate
Tagged: Auree, Kion
"The more the merrier!" Flynn replied to Kion, only after Auree had confirmed it was okay for the other werewolf to join them, though he noticed her face had tensed slightly. He raised an eyebrow at this, but didn't say anything. He smiled again, though, as she laughed a little at him. He followed her after she left the house, to the car, where he sat himself in the front passenger seat, stashing his skateboard under the seat so it was out of the way. When the beta had given the option for the other two to put on some music, Flynn was initially hesitant, asking, "I can?" just to be sure that he was allowed - he knew that not everyone liked his sort of music, but with the confirmation that he could, he immediately put on some classic 80's rock music. He sang along, not even hearing Auree's sigh, right up until they'd parked the car and the music had switched off with the engine.
Once the doors were unlocked, Flynn hopped out with his skateboard and nodded towards the beta. "Thank you! See you later." he said, and waved at her as she walked off.

Turning towards Kion, he asked, "Anywhere you want to find? I wanna try and find a music store and get some guitar strings." he set his skateboard down, stepping onto it and setting off at a steady pace - slightly faster than a walk, but not so fast that he'd be too far ahead of Kion or too hard to keep up with at a very fast walk or light jog. He kept making sure to glance behind, though, and stopping if needed. The last thing he needed was to accidentally lose Kion or get himself lost in the city. He looked around carefully as he skated along, keeping an eye out for a music store or anywhere else that might be interesting to have a look around.

Astoria Onitiri
27 | Female | Human
Tagged: Jessi, Auree
Astoria laughed lightly at Jessi's response to her, not thinking anything of it. "Well you can see me now! Don't take too long, though, I don't want you to be late." she said, and while waiting at her counter - and replying to another email - she noticed a new customer stepping into the store. She didn't quite recognise the young woman, guessing that she must be new to the area or a tourist. "Good morning!" Astoria responded to the young woman, with a wave. "Let me know if you need anything." she added, and left the customer to her own devices. She didn't like to be overbearing with customers, sure that they'd prefer to have some peace to browse. She figured that she should maybe work on placing an order with a couple of her suppliers, though, so that she'd be able to get it delivered for tomorrow. She definitely did not want to end up running out of stock of anything, and she was sure that she'd be getting busy later on, so now was perhaps the best time to work on it, while she had time to go through her stock notes.

It must have been a wild coincidence that, as Astoria glanced up to the customer when she'd approached the counter, and asked about placing an order of hydrangeas. Astoria smiled brightly. "Weren't there enough in the Greenhouse?" she asked. All the hydrangeas she had in stock were potted, since they did best to grow as bushes, so she'd put them all in her Greenhouse section. But, she didn't have a lot of them in stock. Still, she wasn't going to deny such a reasonable request. "You're in luck, I'm just about to place an order with the supplier I get my hydrangeas from. I can add them now to be delivered tomorrow, they usually arrive about 12 to 1pm. How many did you want? And could I get a phone number so I'd be able to let you know when they arrive?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 05, 2024 9:11 am

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; maybe but maybe not- SO/mate open- adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags: Skyy/Marlowe, Elea and Parker (just so I'm not tagging myself)

The brown eyed redhead hummed a small sound, and glanced back. She watched the teenager finally get up from the chair. Now that she was out of the doorway, Skyy actually got out of the chair. She shook her head, and headed back away from the bedrooms once more. She hummed quietly as she walked, and soon heard voices. It sounded like Elea, Parker, and Marlowe were all up and about, so she smiled a bit.

She smiled as she reached where at least Marlowe was, saying "Good morning." She then went to make some food for herself. She may not be human, but she couldn't eat eggs or wheat so she could sympathize with humans there. She also couldn't handle milk, at least not by itself. She had to be careful how much ice cream she ate. She loved vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce on it.

Skyy Nora Robbins- Nora- genderfluid but male most often- 14- Werewolf pup- homosexual; open- could date but nothing serious until 18- Tags: Jessel/ Elea, Parker, Marlowe

The blue eyed gray-looking haired one got up from the chair. They watched their adoptive mom, who they'd known their whole life. She may have been more of a sister at one point, she didn't really talk about it. She didn't talk about her family that much, so...he just left it. He left it alone, didn't try to talk to her about anymore. Shaking his head, he hummed quietly as he stepped out of the room, and watched her walk.

They then moved to follow after a moment, though froze up as they heard Elea and Parker. Shaking their head, they continued to follow after Jessel. They entered the kitchen with her, nodding silently to Marlowe. Though they did mutter "Smells good," about the food she'd made. They then watched Jessel go to get her sausage, and gluten free bread. They nodded to their self, and got some yogurt and bread.

Kion Rowan Crowe- Ki, Ro- m- 24 y- Werewolf subordinate- homosexual; Flynn, maybe Nikolai- SO open- Tags: Flynn and Aurelia

The Amber and golden brown eyed reddish brown haired one smiled at Flynn. He almost tensed when he sensed something from Aurelia...He then shook his head, and smiled as she said he could join them. "Thank you," he said, and dipped his head in a respectful way. As she went towards the car, he waited for Flynn then followed. They all got into the car, and he buckled in and watched Flynn turn the radio station. He was sitting in the back. He hummed quietly along to the rock music, not really minding rock music so much. He almost giggled as the other sang along to the music. He didn't hear the beta sigh, just as Flynn didn't seem to hear either.

They all got out of the car, and he hurried to stand beside Flynn on the sidewalk. He nodded as he looked at the other, saying "Maybe the petstore. I just...like to look at the animals, and some places let you hold them." He shook his head a couple times, then smiled a bit. "I don't mind going to the music store too, so we could go there first. I...honestly want to learn to play guitar," he said to the other. He then wondered if he could ask Flynn to teach him, to give him lessons. He always seemed to get shy around the other male though...He watched the other skateboard along, and this time he did giggle. He followed along after the other, and looked around as he did so.

Jessibel Roberts- Jessi- f- 26 y- human- service dog trainer- Demi pan- feelings for Astoria- psychiatric service dog Loke- Tags: Astoria

The redhead hummed a small sound, and smiled as Astoria laughed. She liked to hear the laughter of the other woman. Astoria had such a nice laugh, and maybe she knew that or maybe she didn't. Jessi never outright said anything, but Astoria could likely tell from the smiles. Maybe she should actually say it in words, though. Shaking her head, she blinked and said "Oh, you won't make me late." She paused to say "Good morning," to the newcomer too. She then turned back to Astoria, saying "I'm not needed today until later. We're doing one on one training for this woman's son. She has to be there too, and she gets out of work at three and he's in school until two."

"So as you can guess, we don't start the training until like three thirty or four. We're at the point where we're training the dog and boy together now." She then fell silent as the customer from earlier came over. She silently nodded to her, and looked around the store. She hummed quietly as she did, and kept a hand on the dog's head. He'd certainly noticed this woman didn't smell...quite human. There was a scent about her, but he was a dog and a service dog at that. He hadn't reacted to Auree at all, and so Jessi didn't react much either.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sun May 05, 2024 12:50 pm

๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โฅ Beta โฅ Twenty-Four Years โฅ Single โฅ Tag Astoria & Jessie โฅ The City โฅ

A sweet smile danced across Aurelia's lips as she asked if there were enough in the greenhouse. Sure, there were, but she would need more. "I'm buying those, but I'll need at least twenty more." she softly chuckled. Just thinking of how she would fit all of these plants into the car made her almost pity whoever would sit in the back seat on the ride home. "Do you have like a cart or something so I can take them all to my car?" her eyebrow reached an arch. Crossing her fingers that she would be able to make this move as quickly as possible. "You may be seeing a lot of me, I love flowers." her words full of charm. "The name is Aurelia, and you can reach me at 672-258-3645." she repeated her number with a little musical tone.

She patiently waited for Astoria to ring everything up for her and give her a price. Auree already knew that her lovely floral habit did not come cheap. In the past, she'd easily spend three hundred on just plants for her parent's home. Though, that was when she initially got into gardening. Pure excitement glistened in Aurelia's face, she'd reached into her pocket and slipped a credit card for the seamless wallet. "You can put everything on this card, please." she handed her card to the florist behind the counter.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 06, 2024 5:52 am

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Subordinate
Tagged: Auree, Kion
"The pet store it is - we'll find one afterwards then." Flynn nodded. There were bound to be at least a couple around the city - and he liked to look at the animals as well, though he felt bad for them being trapped in such small spaces that weren't suitable for them. He raised an eyebrow slightly when Kion mentioned that he wanted to learn to play the guitar. Giving a little bit of thought, Flynn spoke again, "It's quite easy once you get the hang of it. I bet they host some classes or know somewhere that does. I bet the store has a couple you could try. I'm not a great teacher though, and I don't let anyone else touch my guitar anyway." It was probably one of his most prized possessions, and he didn't want to risk anything happening to it, no matter what.

Soon enough, he spotted a music store and skated his way towards it. He sailed in the door, stepping off his skateboard as he entered, kicking up the end of it and catching it. This earned him a bit of a glare from one of the shop workers, but nothing was said to him cause... well, he wasn't causing trouble and he wasn't skating around the store. Flynn brushed it off, and made a beeline for where he assumed the guitar strings would be. He resisted the urge to pick up some of the instruments on display to play a few notes, as to not draw too much attention to himself. Yet.
He did, though, gesture towards a few of the acoustic guitars to point them out to Kion. "I knew they'd have some on display. See if there's any you like the feel of?" Flynn suggested, and got to looking for the right strings that he'd need.

Astoria Onitiri
27 | Female | Human
Tagged: Jessi, Auree
Astoria nodded towards Jessi in understanding, as she explained her current work. "Ahh, I see. You've got a later one, then." she said. She wasn't quite sure all that went into the training, but it seemed Jessi really enjoyed it. Like herself with her flower shop - not many would like the idea of having to work most days for long hours, even when the store was closed, but it was something that Astoria loved. And most of her customers were pleasant to be around - aside from maybe the occasional one or two, but she dealt with them easily.

"Twenty hydrangeas..." Astoria added them to the order, and totalled up the cost with the ones she had in stock currently as well. Then, she processed the order through her till computer, adding a note to the order with the provided phone number from the customer, and her name - Aurelia. She smiled brightly again at Aurelia. "That's great to hear - I look forward to seeing you more often, then!" Astoria replied, and then took the offered card to charge to, once she'd read out the total, and she handed the card back once everything had gone through and the receipt printed. "Unfortunately, I don't have a cart. You could take a couple of my baskets - just make sure you return them. Where did you park? If you can bring your car to the front, I could help carry them out for you?" Astoria offered, trying to come up with a solution that worked for Aurelia.

Cassandra Joyce
25 | Female | Delta
Tagged: Torin, Marlowe,
Elea, Parker
Cassandra was awake a little later than most. She'd been awake later than the other last night, scouting around the land and making sure that there was no immediate danger to the pack. It wasn't necessarily her job to do so, but she had felt the need to do it. She just wouldn't have been able to sleep otherwise - not that she tended to sleep unless she was physically tired to the point she couldn't do anything else. Perhaps it was exhausting, being constantly on the alert for threats and danger, but it was the only thing she'd known. Even if she wanted to relax and let her guard down, she didn't know how to. Perhaps she was more surprised that she had been able to stay with the pack for so long. She still wasn't sure if she was secure in her role and place in the pack, almost expecting at any moment that she'd be forced to take her leave.
And now that she was awake, she would be back to her usual routine. Getting dressed, doing her hair and make up - just a little smoky eyeshadow and dark eyeliner - and then making her way downstairs to get something to eat.

As she entered the kitchen, she caught the tail end of a conversation between the pack's Alpha - Torin - and the healer - Marlowe. Along with Marlowe's two wards, Elea and Parker, who Cass often referred to solely as 'The Twins'. No doubt that they'd been up to something, given what she'd just managed to overhear. If she knew what had happened, she would have reprimanded them - provided Torin wasn't around, of course. But sometimes she thought that they got away with a little too much. Cassandra glanced around at the small group, entirely aware that she may well be walking in on a slightly awkward moment, a serious conversation, but she ignored that for now. First, she bowed her head towards the Alpha. "Morning, Torin." she greeted, neutrally, and then she glanced towards the healer, and the teens. "Marlowe. The twins." she continued, and then moved to start making something to eat as well.

Rohan Wilder
25 | Male | Human
Tagged: Open
The bar Rohan worked at - The Hermes Feather - didn't open until 2pm, so that meant he had the mornings to himself. Normally, he spent the time in his apartment, writing or people watching from his window. Sometimes he drew as well, mostly sketches that no one else would see. Anything artistic that he could try his hand at, in pursuit of something that might stick. He didn't leave a project unfinished, though, of course. That would unease him too much, having lots of half-finished projects. But there weren't many mediums that he went back to more than once. Maybe it was just the fact that he liked having some sort of creative outlet that was different every so often.
Today, though, Rohan decided to take some time out of his apartment. He didn't normally like the busy city streets, but it was fairly early, so it would be quieter than usual. He figured that he could go to a cafe, knowing a place was particularly popular and well-liked - a great place for inspiration. Somewhere that he didn't go very often at all, so he doubted the staff would remember him.

As he arrived at Cade's Country Brew, he guessed it must have recently opened for the day, because there were only a handful of customers in front of him. This was something of a relief, because it meant that he could take a few moments to read the menu board and figure out what he wanted. By the time he reached the till, he knew what he wanted. With a warm smile at the cashier, he recited his order, "Hi! Can I get a raspberry green tea with a little honey? And a butter croissant please?" he asked, taking out the change he'd need to pay for his order from his wallet. He could have paid with his card, but he didn't bring it with him, having accidentally left it at home.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:20 am

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; feelings for Torin- SO/mate- adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags: Skyy/Marlowe, Elea and Parker, Cassandra

The brown eyed redhead hummed a small sound, and glanced back. She watched the teenager finally get up from the chair. Now that she was out of the doorway, Skyy actually got out of the chair. She shook her head, and headed back away from the bedrooms once more. She hummed quietly as she walked, and soon heard voices. It sounded like Elea, Parker, and Marlowe were all up and about, so she smiled a bit.

She smiled as she reached where at least Marlowe was, saying "Good morning." She then went to make some food for herself. She may not be human, but she couldn't eat eggs or wheat so she could sympathize with humans there. She also couldn't handle milk, at least not by itself. She had to be careful how much ice cream she ate. She loved vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce on it.

Skyy Nora Robbins- Nora- genderfluid but male most often- 14- Werewolf pup- homosexual; open- could date but nothing serious until 18- Tags: Jessel/ Elea, Parker, Marlowe, Cassandra

The blue eyed gray-looking haired one got up from the chair. They watched their adoptive mom, who they'd known their whole life. She may have been more of a sister at one point, she didn't really talk about it. She didn't talk about her family that much, so...he just left it. He left it alone, didn't try to talk to her about anymore. Shaking his head, he hummed quietly as he stepped out of the room, and watched her walk.

They then moved to follow after a moment, though froze up as they heard Elea and Parker. Shaking their head, they continued to follow after Jessel. They entered the kitchen with her, nodding silently to Marlowe. Though they did mutter "Smells good," about the food she'd made. They then watched Jessel go to get her sausage, and gluten free bread. They nodded to their self, and got some yogurt and bread.

Kion Rowan Crowe- Ki, Ro- m- 24 y- Werewolf subordinate- homosexual; Flynn, maybe Nikolai- SO open- Tags: Flynn

The Amber and golden brown eyed reddish brown haired one smiled at Flynn. He nodded and said "Sure," when the other said they'd find it after. He hummed a quiet sound, as he looked around a moment. There were others out and about, but none got too close to them. Aside from a few children that went running past. A woman's voice yelled after the kids, what he assumed to be the mother. He shook away the thoughts as Flynn spoke to him once more. He smiled again, nodding at the other and starting to open his mouth. However, the other suggested finding a class for it... His gaze dropped, but he tried not to let it show on his face, as he sighed and nodded.

So much for finding an easier way to spend more time with the other...Well, they were packmates, so they saw each other at the house. Didn't mean they hung out all the time though, or much at all. Shaking his head, he continued to follow the other towards the store. He entered the store, seeing a person there glaring at Flynn. He resisted the urge to glare back...or even growl at said person. He quickly followed Flynn, so he wouldn't have to look at that human any longer. He hummed quietly as they reached the guitar section. He smiled as he picked up one of the guitars, and held it. Shaking his head, he put it back and picked up a dark blue one, holding it a moment.

"this one," he said after a bit.

It even had a white wolf head on the blue background.

Jessibel Roberts- Jessi- f- 26 y- human- service dog trainer- Demi pan- feelings for Astoria- psychiatric service dog Loke- Tags: Astoria, Aurelia

The redhead smiled as she looked at the other woman, and watched her nod. She hummed a small sound, and kept her hand on Loke's head. She nodded back and said "Yeah...and I usually don't know what time I have to go in until the next morning. Such as tomorrow," she said. "If we have training to do, they'll text me what time to come in on that same morning. I'd get a text tomorrow about working tomorrow, in other words." She shook her head a bit. She glanced around the store again, then looked down at the dog.

She tensed a bit when the other woman returned and seemed to ignore her. She hadn't exactly said anything to this woman though, and she didn't force people to talk to her. She felt a streak of jealousy though...She shoved it away, she hadn't told Astoria she had a crush on her...She sighed and shook her head, looking away. The dog had pressed up against her, feeling her tense up, and he stared at the woman...Not her, not Astoria, this Aurelia they now knew the name of. She patted the dog and pet his head, and he focused on her again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Mon May 06, 2024 9:53 am

โฅ Beta โฅ Twenty-Four Years โฅ Single โฅ Tag Astoria & Jessie > open โฅ The City โฅ

Aurelia grabbed her card for the florist after she'd made the transaction, shoving it back into the wallet she'd pulled it from. With her wallet still in her hand, she briefly looked down at the dog beside Jessi and then up to the owner who stood beside it. Out of respect, the young woman nodded her head in Jessi's direction, breaking the silence. "How are you?" she asked, without any thought to it. Her attention soon shifted back to the store's owner as she gave Auree options in getting the plants out. "I'll make a few trips.," she said. Not wanting to take Astoria from the other guest who stood next to the counter during Auree's shopping trip. "I parked pretty close, so I don't mind making the trips." Aurelia walked back to the hydrangeas and grabbed two at a time. Her trips to the car would probably be a struggle, but Auree did not want to bother the pair anymore. The faster she could leave and get these plants in the ground, the better.

It took her several trips to and from the car to get every plant settled. Her car's floor would probably be covered in dirt after the ride back to the pack house. However, for her favorite hobby in the world, she didn't mind. She pulled out her phone to text Kion and Flynn but figured to give them a little more time to hang out and wander. Aurelia made her way back into the florist, but this time she stood at the door. "Just confirming, between 12 pm and 1 pm tomorrow for pick up ?" Anyone who knows Auree knows that she is a stickler for being on time for things.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:24 pm

ใ€๐๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐“.๐€๐ญ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ใ€‘

โœฆ | ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜น ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข.. ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ. | โœฆ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/center]
โ€ข Pup โ€ข 15 Years โ€ข Single โ€ข Tags: None/Open โ€ข Living Room โ€ข

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/center]

๐lake Nodded to the beat of his favorite music ringing through his headphones. Spinning his chair a bit as he sketched out a wolf on his sketchbook. He gazed at his posters that hung nicely on the wall, smirking to himself. Today was a nice day. Although, he still didn't feel like doing anything, and especially didn't feel like getting in trouble. He already gets constant rants when he gets into another issue.

He scoffed, throwing his pen at the wall, not roughly- just in boredom. He spun his chair around, before standing up, balancing himself and stretching. He yawned, putting on his shoes and leaving his bedroom. He quietly walked downstairs to rummage through the pantry or find something to do. Slow and sneaky. he thought, before finally getting down to the lower level of the house. He took a turn before-- ''Ouch!" He hissed- accidentally slamming his toe into the corner of the door. He hopped on one foot for a few seconds in pain before sighing and relaxing as the pain subsided. That was loud enough to let everyone know I'm here. he groaned. He wasn't sure where everyone was at the current moment, wasn't really his job to care.

He quickly scurried out of the kitchen, back towards his room. He settled for just relaxing in the living room as he sat down on the couch and scrolled through his phone in boredom.

ใ€ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ ใ€‘
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/center]

ใ€ ๐๐จ๐š๐ก ๐‰. ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ใ€‘

โœฆ | ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏโ€™๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ. | โœฆ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/center]
โ€ข Loner โ€ข 27 Years โ€ข Single โ€ข Tags: None/Open โ€ข The City โ€ข

๐oah sighed to himself, groaning in annoyance. "Gosh, what a day." He muttered, his eyes scanning the rustling city before him. The talking was giving him a headache. He rustled through his pockets until he scavenged out a couple bucks. "Keep the change, yeah?" He offered to the man before him as he grabbed his latte for the day. He squinted his eyes at the burning sun as he walked away, putting his hands in his pockets.

He sighed, ignoring any interaction. He didn't dare run into anyone he preferred not to. Best go home.. he sighed, kicking a rock from under his boot. He thought about relaxing at a park today. Letting his guard down, Enjoying the scenery for once instead of surrendering to the dark confinement of his house, reading or finding a different way of entertainment, such as a board game or television. I suppose I'll give it a shot, he scoffed- Before changing direction, towards the city park. It was less crowded there, and he'd rather deal with the silent winds and subtle talking than his ears ringing from the constant chatter of pedestrians. Quietly, he sat down at a bench near the lake, setting his food aside as he listened to the distant birds and the relaxing ambiance of the park, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh.

ใ€ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ ใ€‘
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 07, 2024 5:17 am

Ulric Gollum
male - subordinate - 24 years - crush: open - Location: ? - tags: open
(^_^)

Angelina Borealis
female - subordinate - 30 years - crush: Torin - Location: Packhouse, kitchen - tags: Catalina, Torin, Marlowe, others
(^_^)
She was early up, she did her morning jogging around the path to the pack house to the small pond which was called a swam pond as there were always a lot of swans there. Of course, going too close to the pond was forbidden so the people would disturb those majestic birds. The jogging in the morning was very enjoyable too as there were not any others anywhere she was mostly alone there. She took a look at her clock and made her way back to the pack house, after being back she took a shower. As the clock seemed to be much, she walked to her younger sister's room and poked her into her shoulder "Woke up, it's time to get up, you will be late for school" she said to her with a calm voice, shaking her head a little bit as she walked to the door hearing what her sister was saying "You do have school today, I am not stupid" she told her then looked at her once again "no, get up, and got to get a breakfast" she said "Sorry no...there is some bread at the kitchen..." she responded to her with a light of her shoulder "why not go to look yourself if there is cereals or not" she said to her with a small smirk as she started to make her way toward the kitchen.

Her eyes looked at the Alpha, the healer, and the pups in the kitchen "Good morning Alpha, Marlowe" she said as she walked their way, letting her younger sister pass her to enter the kitchen. Her eyes looked at the kitchen as well "Any coffee left? I can make new coffee if needed" she said.

Sean Chronos
male - Subordinate - 26 years - crush: open - Location: ? - tags: open
(^_^)

Catalina Borealis
female - pup - 14 years - crush: Forest Parker - Location: Packhouse, kitchen - tags: Angelina, open
(^_^)
She woke up when her older sister poked her shoulder "What? I don't have school today" she whined to her, but of course her older sister didn't seem to listen to her at all "Can I sleep a little bit longer? I will then be ready in ten minutes?" she called out for her in the door of the room "Fine...fine...so what do we have as a breakfast? Pancakes?" she asked at her when she slowly got out of her bed "Oh come on, why always bread, is there even cereals?" she asked her as she walked after her in her nightwears but she didn't really care they were not much of long trousers and a long t-shirt.

Her eyes looked at the group in the kitchen hearing some of their latest conversations, but she had no idea what was going on there, it was not like she truly cared either. She walked to the kitchen and to the fridge to see if there was anything eatable to eat, not much except for some yogurts. She took one out and then looked to the looked-in closet to see if there was any cereal available. There were some, which she knew to be child food, but she kind of enjoyed them in the mornings and she didn't care what the others thought about what she eats.

Ingrid Lyons
female - pup - 15 years - crush: open - Location: Living room - tags: Blake
(^_^)
She was in her room or the room she shared with a few other girls, including Catalina who was only a year younger than she was. She listened to music from her phone late to the night and fell asleep in the early hours of the morning, so she was pretty tired yet, even if the clock was already very late. She felt like now as she did wake up, she could get up, she didn't want anyone to tell her how lazy she was even if she truly was lazy, but she did hate to hear that from others. She took some of her clothes and walked to take a quick wake-up shower, she also prepared all of her other morning duties.

It took her half an hour to get out of her room, well she didn't have anywhere to hurry or she was pretty sure she had nothing today. She took a hair popper from a pocket that had apparently been forgotten there and put her blonde hair in a ponytail as she walked in the hallways toward the kitchen. She stopped near the living room as she saw one of the other oldest pups there, scrolling his phone "Oh, good morning Blakey" she said as she walked deeper into the room and closer to the couch "So what is your feeling? About that out easy life as a pup ends and we will need to go to real works soon..." she asked him.

Timotheus Hildebert
male - human - dog police patrol/police dog trainer - 30 years - crush: open - tags: open
(^_^)
He left his home early and walked to the police station to do some paperwork in their office before his days as the police dog trainer started, they had some new pup candidates who needed to be checked to see if they could be good for police dogs or if they had better to some other duties. Becoming a police dog was not an easy duty, as the dog needed many things for the job, listening to orders was not only one of them, they needed a good personality too, the dogs could not be too aggressive yet not too nice. So only 20% of the possible pup candidates will become a true police dog in the end, others will either have some other duties or become pet dogs.

He walked to the training area with his two dog partners the younger German shepherd Macgyver, who was still rather energetic, but good at his work, then his older Labrador retriever Kilian, who was calmer and he was an excellent help for training pups.

Sabor Kirnisidir
male - loner werewolf - 30 years - crush: open - Location: Cade's Country Brews - tags: -
(^_^)
He got out of the motor home he was being living at for now. He had a rented studio apartment for a few years, but because of a lack of a good job, he started to have a problem paying the rent, which was a little too much for a small apartment from the start. He bought this old motor home, at a cheap price, and moved there, because he needed to leave the apartment. He prepared his little food stall business, which he had as a job now, it didn't give him that much money, but still enough for his basic living.
He walked toward the town with his food stall, parking it near the cafe shop, which had some customers there already, he wanted to use his food stall near the cafeteria, but he knew to ask the local shops, that sell food if it was okay, not all shops liked if there was smaller food shop near their business.

He had his ears hidden, but still used a cap in his head, like he usually did when outside of town with humans. He didn't know why, but maybe he was still a little unsure about himself around the town people. He walked to the cafeteria and took a look to the menu there, maybe he could buy some morning snacks and coffee, he had not yet eaten anything except water this morning.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me