Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Seeley » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:37 am

(All have been accepted so far; we can start)

|| Davina Asta Svärd || Female || 18 || Crimson Pack || Tagged: random pack members ||

The sound of paws hitting the ground echoed through the woods. Panting heavily, a white wolf came to a halt and took in a deep breath. No stopping Davina! Let’s keep up the pace! Got to keep up the training! a voice barked in her thoughts and the she wolf shook her head before huffing slightly. Davina pushed herself forward and soon was caught up with the others. Do we really have to be training right now…..I’d rather be out with friends or something…. she responded back.

The wolf of the voice in her thoughts ran along side Davina and shook her head.Yes we do have to do this. Just because you’re the daughter of the alpha doesn’t mean anything. You have to not only prove yourself but also prepare yourself for anything no matter what. the white wolf let out a grumble but kept things moving and decided not to argue. Last thing she wanted was her parents finding out how she was during training and being scolded for it, especially by her father. Davina raced ahead of the smaller brown wolf and began to focus more on her task.

After what seemed like forever, everyone came to a stop and stood still. Davina staggered a bit before regaining her balance and then glanced at her pack mates. She shook out her white pelt and sat down. As she was about to flop down, a deep sound caught her attention. Davina immediately recognized the figure approaching them. Her father. The young wolf huffed and folded one ear back before dipping her head to him. How was her training Nyima? he spoke, his voice deep yet still had that soft tone.

Her training has been getting better alpha. Still has ways to go but so far she’s been getting better. the wolf replied and the alpha gave a nod and sound of approval before turning around to head back to the house. Davina watched as her father walk away and she sighed softly. At least she wasn’t getting chewed out.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:34 am

Enya_xox wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Hey Enya, is she a born werewolf or a bitten one? Because if her parents were one or both werewolves, she'd have been born with a wolf form.

Sorry, maybe I should have read her bio...
Anyway, if she was bitten, shed have probably transformed pretty soon after that.

Yes sorry she was born a wolf, must have misread something

:thumbup: :mrgreen:
Kay kay]

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina and random members

The intelligent and loyal but stubborn and hard headed male yawned. He scratched at his neck, and combed through straight neck length brown hair. Green eyes of the tanned male then looked outside. He made a small sound as he saw some of the pack members were outside...Not all of them, but some of them were. Shoot... he thought, hurrying away from his room and outside. He quickly phased to wolf form, and ran over to the daughter of the alphas. 'Was there training today, or was it just for you?' he asked.

It seemed like maybe he and Sophie should have been there too. Then again, maybe the others had been there just for Davina. Speaking of his sister, he let his eyes wander, searching for the she wolf. She was often outside, seeming far more into the outdoors than being inside. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. Of all the times for her not to be outside, it seemed to be today. He let his eyes go back to his crush, and the future alpha female. He offered a small smile, watching as her father had walked away after speaking to her.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; open (maybe Amara)- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags

The kind and caring but willful and fiery female hummed quietly a bit. Green eyes of the tan skinned girl looked around for a small moment. The golden brown haired girl then shook her wavy haired head. She brushed back mid back length hair, then wandered around her room a bit. Letting out a small sigh, she grabbed her brush. She brushed her hair, again, then headed out of her room and towards the kitchen.

The girl, with a golden brown fluffy furred wolf form, got some food. She was expecting her older brother to appear here, but he didn't. She looked around for him, and tilted her head a bit then sighed again. She shook her head a couple more times, and nearly rolled her eyes. Letting out a breath, she wandered to the table and sat down. She set her bacon and sausage down, and a plate with two pieces of toast as well.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; has to bond SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and a girl (open to play)- 5' 5"- Tags: Kurai/open

The soft and sweet but sometimes wild and loud female hummed a bit. She smiled as she looked at her twins, and held their hands. She led them out of the room, and towards the kitchen, where she found Sophie (if its a shared house). She hummed and picked up Kurai. He was doing the motion of wanting to be picked up, so she picked him up. Brown eyes sparkled as she looked down at the two little ones.

The golden tan skinned long haired one, with a fluffy dark fur red wolf form, shook out her hair. It was straight and to her lower back. She then began to make up some plates of food, only able to do so with one hand. She did so for her daughter, bringing her and the food to the table. She sat her down with the food, then went back. She made herself a plate, bringing it to the table and setting it down.

She went back to make a plate for Kurai.

She then brought that to the table as well.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:38 am

Rhett Kendrick
19|Male|Werewolf
Tagged: Open
He skipped out on training... again. He didn't see the point, he was already in good sync with his wolf, and besides, he figured it was mostly just for the Alpha's daughter, Davina, anyway. Though he was technically part of the pack still, he tended to avoid the others as and when possible. He would rather just fight rogue wolves that threatened to encroach the territory, that was what he was good at.
Instead, Rhett was outside, changing out the oil in his motorbike - perhaps his most prized possession and probably the only thing he truly cared about. He didn't often get a chance to cruise around on it, but whenever he did, he always felt in a slightly better mood than he was usually in.

Once he was finished, he picked up his leather jacket - which he'd had taken off, just in case he'd gotten it dirty while changing the oil - and shrugged it back on. After he'd gone to dispose of the used oil - or, rather, put it safely out of the way so that it could be disposed of properly later - Rhett returned to the motorbike. As he picked up a helmet, having intended to go out for a ride and scout the pack's territory, he noticed someone else watching him. "Yes?" he asked, sharply.

Castor Nolan
19|Male|Human
Tagged: Amara/Open
They were quite a few miles out - maybe a good 20 to 30 minute drive out - from their hometown, when Castor and Amara's car seemed to decide to slow down and then just stop at the side of the road. Castor grimaced slightly, and tried to restart the engine, thinking that maybe it just stalled. No luck. He tried a few more times, before eventually giving up. It seemed like they were going to be stuck here until they could get help. While it was good that the road wasn't busy, it also meant that it could be a long while before anyone else passed by, and even then, they might not even stop to help. It didn't help that the phone signal seemed to be quite spotty.

Noticing Amara eventually getting out of the car, Castor followed, concerned.
"Where are you going? It'll take a few hours to walk back home." he asked. At her response, that she was sure she'd spotted another town close by, Castor hesitated.
"What about our stuff? I don't want to leave it." he said, not quite liking the idea that someone could break in and steal their luggage. Amara didn't seem too concerned, but she did return to take one of her suitcases, as well as ensuring anything valuable was stored away in the suitcase she was taking. It was only a bit, but Castor did feel slightly better, and he did the same, taking out one of his suitcases and checking he had all his valuables. He did choose to leave his guitar in the car, which he'd debated over, but figured he wouldn't need it. Then, he followed Amara.

Amara Nolan
19|Female|Human
Tagged: Castor/Open
Just their luck that the car would break down before they got home. Amara was looking forward to getting home, but that was going to be delayed by who knows how long. She checked the signal on her phone, but it wasn't enough to be able to get through to a breakdown company long enough to be of any help. And, with it being a very quiet road, there was no guarantee that any help would arrive soon. With that in mind, Amara remembered that she was sure she saw a sign or something that there was a town nearby. Perhaps they could get help there? Amara got out of the car and started walking, not checking to see if Castor was following - but she stopped when he called after her.
"There's a town nearby, I'm sure of it. We can try and find help there!" she explained, and waited for him to cathc up - until he brought up that he didn't want to leave their stuff behind. She didn't think that there was much risk, but Amara did agree that perhaps they shouldn't leave everything.
"Oh - alright then. One suitcase each, and all our valuables, phone, keys, money and so on." she said, and went back to the car.

Once they were both ready, the car locked, Amara and Castor set off, Amara leading the way. She was sure that she remembered where to go - at least the general direction. The landscape was a little strange, being at the base of a mountain, and a forest nearby. It was really quite middle-of-nowhere. It was hard to believe that home was only meant to be a half hour drive. Still, she kept walking, checking back to make sure Castor was still keeping up.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:12 pm

Sílriel Athaim | Female | 17 | Werewolf | Tag: random pack members, Davina

The small black she wolf enjoys the wind in her fur as she runs alongside some of the wolves running in the forest, including the daughter of the alpha. Noticing the white wolf fall back a bit, Silriel turns to look back at her before she, Davina she remembered, caught up with the group and passed one of the other wolves who's name she doesn't recall. Focusing back on the run, the small wolf decides to pick up the pace some for a little more of a challenge and by the time they halted, Silriel had moved up closer to the front of the group. Sitting down, she glances around, noticing the alpha appearing to talk to Davina and decides to busy herself with stretching to cool down her muscles to not listen in on the two.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:27 pm

|| Luna Rivers || Female || 17 || Crimson Pack || Tagged: Davina, others||
The ash-brown wolf sprinted through the forest, panting with exhaustion as she kept pace. Her muscles ached, reluctant to keep themselves moving as she pushed onwards.

She knew that many of the pack's young bunked off training sessions yet Luna would not allow herself to risk it. The alphas had been generous enough to allow her entry into the pack but they could easily take it away from her, send her back out alone. She was determined to prove herself.
It was a struggle to keep up with Divina, the white wolf was extraordinary and Luna was determined to keep up.
As the pack slowed so did she, panting in the breeze as the alpha approached them however he seemed only interested in his daughter, allowing the other members some short rest.
[align=center]Image
Name: Mitski
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:59 pm

|| Davina Asta Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: pack members; Brooks and Luna ||

The white wolf stood up on all fours, sides heaving as she tried to get feeling back into her limbs. Ears flicked around as she felt another presence near her. Davina For me and everyone, though it feels like it was just for me…..Hate it honestly even though I know why…. she replied back to Brooks. Once she was able to get feeling back into her body, mainly her legs, the white wolf sniffed the air and turned her attention in the direction of what she was smelling. Everyone….Listen up. We aren’t alone….. Humans are nearby….Remember our training. And also let’s not spook them….Everyone split up into groups of 3 and let’s go check it out. she barked and all the others nodded.

Brooks and Luna follow me. Stay close and be careful….They are just humans and we don’t know what they are like. she told them both. Normally she would go to her father for this, but since she was older and plus her father wasn’t really the warm welcome kind of person. And the last thing she needed was a lecture about how to handle situations like this. Whereas her mother would be more welcoming and softer. Davina pushed the thoughts aside and glanced the two wolves that were coming along.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:48 pm

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Luna

The green eyed brown wolf nodded as he looked at the alphas daughter. He said 'Sorry I missed it...I just couldn't seem to get up today. I don't know what was going on but I'm feeling fine now. Its probably nothing,' he quickly replied, not wanting to worry her or anything. He then dipped his head to Luna, acknowledging the other she wolf. He knew she was there, so he should acknowledge her as well. He looked towards the house(s), and saw Sophie. She walked past a window, and he sighed as he shook his head. He wanted to say they should make her go with them, as punishment or such. Like, not letting her finish her breakfast, but instead he kept quiet.

He knew not getting to go with them on this little stakeout would be punishment enough. He could also withhold the information, annoy her with that. Mind made up, he nodded to Davina and replied 'Okay.' He shot a look at the dwelling(s), then turned away once more. He smirked inwardly, and with a flick of the tail followed after Davina. He let his eyes wander back to Luna a moment. She was a pretty she wolf but she was also only seventeen..Plus, he was interested in Davina anyway, and no one else he found. He just couldn't seem to develop a crush on any of the others.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; open (maybe Amara)- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags

The green eyed golden brown haired girl hummed a bit as she ate. She then began to feel antsy, so she stood back up and looked around. She looked to the counters, the fridge, the sink, then the windows. She tilted her head as she just stared at the windows for a short moment.

She then shrugged, to herself it would appear, and walked over. She walked past one or two of the windows, and she knew they'd see her if they were out there. The rest of the pack would see her if they were nearby. She honestly had no idea where they were, and then she remembered...the training.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; has to bond SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and a girl- 5' 5"- Tags: open

The long haired dark haired woman -feeding her twins-
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:58 pm

Rhett Kendrick
19|Male|Werewolf
Tagged: Open
The other Werewolf left. Rhett rolled his eyes, and got himself ready. That was, until, he caught a distant scent of... humans? He hadn't been aware that it was possible for humans to come close to the town. Since he was more central in the town, he wasn't entirely sure if he was sensing correctly. He was quite tempted to go and investigate himself, but he figured that other members of the pack would be taking a look and sticking to their training for dealing with humans. That was not something Rhett would strictly stick to. Very well - he'd wait until the other pack members returned, though he wasn't particularly happy about it.

Putting his helmet back, Rhett started to walk to the edge of the forest that the training usually took place. He was mostly curious to see if the pack had already gone out, if anyone else had picked up the scent of humans, and to see if anyone was staying behind.

Castor Nolan
19|Male|Human
Tagged: Amara/Open
As they walked, Castor started to get a little nervous, an uneasy feeling, like something wasn't quite right. He didn't normally get that sort of feeling. It didn't seem as though Amara had the same feeling though, so he kept walking with her. There wasn't exactly anywhere else to go - though he did wish that there was enough signal so he could use the maps app on his phone, so they could be sure exactly where they were.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Castor eventually asked, after a few more minutes of walking. Though Amara assured him that she was, he still wasn't too convinced. At least the surroundings were nice to look at. It was hard to believe where they were. He wondered if they'd be able to see their hometown in the distance, if they'd had time to take a proper look around.
Suddenly, as Amara stopped, he also stopped walking. "What?" he asked, his voice quiet. When Amara whispered back, that she thought she'd seen something from the direction of the forest, Castor's uneasy feeling spiked - even more so when his sister decided to call out.

Amara Nolan
19|Female|Human
Tagged: Castor/Open
Amara walked boldy ahead of her brother. After a little while, she started to think she wasn't entirely sure that she knew where she was going after all, but she was not going to admit that. Besides, there wasn't really much in the way of any other options, and she was not going to be sitting and waiting in the car - though at least the road was pretty straightforward, so if they really had to walk back to the car, then they'd know where it was.

When Castor asked her if she was sure that they were going the right way, Amara nodded, confidently. "Of course. It was definitely this way, it's near this forest." she assured him, gesturing towards the forest on one side of them. She wanted to try and avoid walking through it. As much fun as it might be to explore, not while they were stranded out here, and she didn't want to risk them getting truly lost.
Thinking of the forest, Amara suddenly turned towards it, raising an eyebrow as she thought she caught movement within the trees. She stopped short, shushing Castor when he also stopped and asked what she was doing.
Staring at the forest, Amara whispered, "I think I saw something in the forest..." she was quiet for a few more minutes. It didn't sound like a wild animal - not a dangerous one, anyway. So...
"Hello?" Amara called out, but she didn't move from where she stood.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:28 am

|| Davina Asta Svärd || 18 || Female || Werewolf || Crimson Pack || Tagged: Luna and Brooks ||

The white wolf swiveled her ears towards what sounded like a voice and she glanced at Luna and Brooks before taking off. Alright. Remember that these are humans. They are probably scared and lost. When we get close, we will shift to our human form and introduce ourselves. Don’t want to freak them out. she explained and headed off in the direction of the voice.

Last thing they needed was to be seen by humans. There was no telling what or how they would react to seeing well large wolves approaching them from the shadows. As she got closer, she darted behind a bush. Davina glanced at the others and shifted into her human form. The white wolf soon turned into a young woman with vibrant red hair and piercing blue green eyes. Davina emerged from the bushes and glanced at the humans, mainly the female. She cleared her throat and slowly approached.

”Uh hi….Sorry for intruding. I’m Davian, I live here. Who are you?” she asked politely. She really wasn’t sure how to go about it without giving herself away. A howl pierced through the air and Davina had to fight back the urge to check it out. It was probably either one of the pack members or a rouge.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:41 am

Didn't realize we could make humans. Could I make two human children, or should they be adults?]

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Luna

The green eyed brown wolf nodded as he looked at the alphas daughter. He said 'Oh, of course, we don't want to scare them. We...can't let them know what we are either, I really don't think your dad would like that.' He wined a bit after mentioning her dad...The two of them seemed to have a...complicated sort of relationship. Shaking his head, he followed her into the bushes and phased back to human.

He checked around them, making sure the two humans hadn't somehow seen. He also checked for loners or any of the pack sneaking after them. He didn't see his sister, but she could easily sneak up on them. Shaking his head, he quickly followed after Davina. He smoothed down his shirt then stepped out as well, looking at the humans. They seemed to be siblings, and he said "Good day."

The green eyed golden brown haired girl -next post-

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; has to bond SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and a girl (open to play)- 5' 5"- Tags: open

The long haired dark haired woman -feeding her twins-
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me