☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

raiden [1] ruby [1] levina [1]

Postby rosebug » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:17 pm

☆ ✧ ☽ Roleplay is starting on a Sunday at noon! Students are settling into their dorms and exploring Roreth Academy and the surrounding area. ☾ ✧ ☆

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 19 | 1st year | male (he/him) | thunder beast

xxx Raiden lugged his bags down the hall towards his own dorm. He had already taken all of his sister's luggage to her dorm, she didn't say much to him. He let out a sigh, disappointed that she was always pushing him away. As he walked into his empty dorm, he took a deep breath. Raiden dropped his bag at the foot of the bed and set his bow onto the right top bunk, staking his claim before anyone else came in. He looked around the dorm, his first year up on the fourth floor. The room wasn't much different, besides the bunk beds being a bit bigger from the middle school beds. The dorm was a cozy size, enough room for him and his three roommates to at least hang out in the room. However, he assumed as the school year goes on it would start to feel smaller. He sat at one of the desk chairs and leaned back, his head tilted back and eyes closed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙖 | 16 | 11th grade | female (she/her) | dog demon

xxx Ruby had arrived a couple days early with permission from school staff. She was ready to get away from her family, the tension back home was too much for her. She sat out on the steps to the dorm in the sun with her puppy familiar, Bumble. She had brought Bumble from her home's farm, knowing that he would be a bit too young to be on his own as a stray. Leaving home worried her for some of her stray friends, she knew her parents wouldn't help them through harsh weather, but she had to trust that they could survive for themselves. Bumble was playing by himself, staying within Ruby's sight line. She watched any students entering the dorm, not really knowing anyone since it was her first year at the academy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 14 | 8th grade | female (she/her) | thunder beast

xxx Levina had already taken some of her study books to the library to look over new materials for her classes. She found the closest table and spread her many books out, not really looking that approachable. Gale, a large black cat, sat up on the table and was looking around at their surroundings. She looked up to her favorite cat, a small smile across her face as she pat his soft head. She sighed, looking up from her book and stretching.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:25 pm

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood- fire creation (blue and only enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, anyone else that might want to tag

The white fox ran up to the dorms, dark ears perking and the dark based tail flicking. Their fur had one dark patch on the side, and another across the back. The brown and darker ambery eyes glanced about, then they transformed back. The pretty and cute but somewhat handsome one hummed a bit. The brown and darker ambery eyes glanced about as they stepped inside. They grabbed their glasses from their bag. They put them on, though may not need them. Straight white hair with a dark bottom just brushed the shoulders. The ears and tail were there, though they could hide them. The dark ears and three quarters white tail moved. They headed for the 4a. They got there in time to find a boy there. He was obviously in college just like them, and must be one of the roommates. Erold hummed a small sound, then said "H...Hello. What's your name?" they asked, then realized they should say their name.

They quickly said "I'm...Erold Soma."

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch- cat shift and light power- Familiars and Elemental magic- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: anyone who wants to
It was Sunday, and the pretty and average height female hummed a bit. The slender fair skinned one hurried to the dorms. Her freckled shoulders couldn't be seen, but the knees could. She was wearing shorts still, after all. She smiled and patted the white cat lying across her shoulders. He was perfectly safe up there, even as she hurried along. Long wavy ended golden brown hair waved behind her as she all but ran. She had her hat, as well as her grandma's pendant. She entered the dorms, and light blue eyes glanced about. She headed for 3a, as that's where she'd be living. She arrived and headed in, wondering if she had to wait for the others before picking a bed. Shaking her head, she patted down her blue shirt.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:12 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | open for crushes |
tags: open

She was not a big fan of Sundays as it meant the end of the weekend and that school start in the next 24 hours again. Going to the school itself didn't bother her, but she hated the early morning wake-ups, she liked to sleep late. She was at her small laptop in her room, watching the clock to think what she could do today, maybe go to Larkvale city which was not that far from the Academy.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |

He was laying on his bed still, not wanting to get up yet, as he didn't really know why he even needed to. It was Sunday so there was no school and he could do whatever he wanted to do, but he just didn't know what. The dorm his room felt very quiet, with few faint conversations or steps carried from the corridor or other rooms, he was not sure.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |

The blue-haired boy left the room, leaving his roommates to do their own things there. He was pretty hungry so he took the stairs to go to the kitchen on the first floor, hoping that there could not be that many students yet as too big crowds of people bothered him a lot.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | open for crushes |

This was her third year at the Mythical academy and she did enjoy it very much, especially after she started to catch the other students with studies. She was homeschooled for the first three years when others got to middle school and she was left behind a lot because her parents could not teach everything that the teachers know. Her first year at the Mythicak academia when she started her 9th year, was pretty stressful and she felt very stupid not to know many even basic things, luckily the teachers and students were kind to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehtobeking » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:03 am

Elsie Seasonaire ~ 20 ~ 3rd year ~ female (she/her) ~ faerie ~ in dorm 4A ~ tags: Haru, Ernold, Raiden
-
The choice to attend Roreth Academy had been one Elsie had taken quite seriously. She had been doing okay on her own away from her family. It has also been very easy for her to try and blend back in with human in their realm. She, unlike many others who had been banished, looked human, maybe apart from her ears, but an updo hid them easily. Her decision wasn’t made on the basis of furthering her education, but more her powers and building a community of humanoids like herself. In the liters she had read on Roreth academy, the extracurriculars and local town was what caught her attention. She was least looking forward to the form situation, but maybe it wouldn’t be too bad, she thought. Going into it blind was her main concern. She had no clue who she would be possibly stuck with and she definitely wasn’t sure if there was the possibility she could switch rooms if needed.
Upon applying to Roreth, Elsie had inquired about bringing her familiar, Cy. Lucky her she didn’t have to rehome the giant creature and could bring him along. Cy was more dog-sized than what you’d expect of a rabbit. All the more cuddly to Elsie. Cy had been her constant since leaving home. He was always happy to be scooped up and snuggled.
Elsie entered the dormitory building, Cy hopping along behind her. She wheeled a large white hard-shelled suitcase with a matched stuffed tight duffel bag secured to the extended handle in one hand and in the other was another large matching suitcase with a pastel pink pleather purse attached to the handle of the second suitcase. Having to uproot and not being sure if she would be able to work while attending the academy, she brought everything she owned with her, having to sell off any furniture and bigger items she had begun to collect.
Upon entering the dorm room and saw a white hair guy with shockingly red eyes on a desk chair and another student with equally white hair, but theirs with some black in it. She scooted her belongings into the room and pushed them with her feet up against the bunk ladder across from the bunk she had noticed was claimed by someone already. “Hey, I’m Elsie,” she said in the general direction of the both of them, raising one of her hands in a sort of wave before squatting briefly to pick up Cy with a silent huff at his weight.
Shortly after she saw another student come in and gave him a slight wave as well, though this time under the fluffy of Cy. "Hey, I go by Elsie," she said with a bigger smile this time as she looked directly at Haru. It was becoming quite real that she was attending a magical academy. Her dorm was full and she was already thankful to not be in a lonely dormitory all alone. Even though she had many friends before coming here, it was a heavy burden to keep the biggest secret ever from them. Even if her human friends had been okay with her being a fae, she couldn't burden them with such a secret either.
She adjusted Cy in her arms and kicked her clear jelly slippers off at the heel and scooted them up beside her suitcase. "Is anyone opposed to me taking the last top bunk?" As she asked the question she looked between the three other students, trying to guess what creature or being they were. Supposedly there had been demi-gods here in the past, and as cool as that would be, she was highly intimitated by the thought of bunking with someone related to a god.
mehtobeking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:25 pm

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood- fire creation (blue and only enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, Elsie, Haru

The white fox ran up to the dorms, dark ears perking and the dark based tail flicking. Their fur had one dark patch on the side, and another across the back. The brown and darker ambery eyes glanced about, then they transformed back. The pretty and cute but somewhat handsome one hummed a bit. The brown and darker ambery eyes glanced about as they stepped inside. They grabbed their glasses from their bag. They put them on, though may not need them. Straight white hair with a dark bottom just brushed the shoulders. The ears and tail were there, though they could hide them. The dark ears and three quarters white tail moved. They headed for the 4a. They got there in time to find a boy there. He was obviously in college just like them, and must be one of the roommates. Erold hummed a small sound, then said "H...Hello. What's your name?" they asked, then realized they should say their name.

They quickly said "I'm...Erold Soma."

They looked over as a girl entered, watching her push her luggage up against one of the bunks, then glancing to Raiden again. They nodded to the girl, saying "My name is Erold, then looking around for a small moment before stopping. They watched another student come in, and tilted their head a bit, realizing this must be the fourth of the roommates. They stared at the rabbit in her arms, asking "Is that...a Flemish giant or...a magical rabbit?" and tilting their head. They didn't care if she took the top bunk, as they planned to sleep on a bottom bunk, being a fox and used to being lower down. They'd slept on the floor a couple times, but mostly in beds, never in a top bunk though.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch- cat shift and light power- Familiars and Elemental magic- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru
The golden brown haired girl shrugged and picked a bed. She hummed a small sound as she set her stuff beside said bed. She then turned her attention to Cake. She smiled as she took him off her shoulders, not sure if he could go with her to classes or the cafeteria. She set him on the bed, therefore. She then shook her head, patting him and kissing him on the head. She was hungry, so she headed out and headed for the cafeteria. She saw someone ahead of her, calling "Hello."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raiden [2]

Postby rosebug » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:09 pm

location: 4A dorm | mood: tired | tags: Elise, Erold, and Haru

xxx Raiden shot his head up as his new roommates entered the dorm, almost as if he had started to doze off for a moment. He looked to the nervous one, a stern look across his face. As he was introduced, the faintest smile appeared out of politeness. "Raiden Lee, I'm your new roommate." As Elise entered the dorm as well, he started to feel how small the room was. At the mention of bed spaces, he merely shrugged, having already picked his own. "I don't mind, as long as no one's trying to climb up on my bunk with me." He mildly joked. He wasn't really one to ask first, mainly trying to be first to pick.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:33 am

( 幸晴 )
( 松永 )
𝐲𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚

( eighteen ) ( bi. he/him. ) ( college 1st year ) ( frost salamander ) ( loc: dorms )( tags: elsie, raiden, erold )

The beginning of a new academic year at Roreth Academy was nothing to Haru, given that the academy had been his home away from home for a number of years now. As soon as he had reached middle-school age, his parents had been swift in enrolling him into the magical academy as a prevention tactic for any more difficult to explain accidents which had become something of a frequent occurrence during his tenure at an ordinary elementary school. The routine had come quickly to him, he had settled in easily amongst peers of similar wondrous abilities; he found himself missing the simplicity of ‘normality’ less and less as the years passed. He stood now, grown and more self-assured than ever, in the entrance to the academy for his first year of college with a huge grin plastered across his tanned face. It was good to be back.

With a spring in his step, the lithe young man padded his way into the academy, luggage trailing behind him as he made a beeline for his dorm. A familiar feeling bubbled in the pit of his stomach, spreading through his nervous system and warming as it went; nothing excited him more than getting to meet his new roommates every year. As he reached the room, the boy entered with little hesitation though his grin had faded to an easy smile by now. Three others already occupied the room – his new roommates for the year – and seemed to have begun customary greetings.

“Seems I’m the last one here,” Voice smooth as silk, he raised a lithe hand to give the three a two-fingered salute before responding to the girl who had spoken directly to him, “I’m Haru. Nice to meet you all!” Still in the doorway, a blue eye surveyed the three distinct figures around him. The woman – Elsie – was accompanied by the largest rabbit Haru had ever seen. He quirked an eyebrow at that, curious to know the answer to the question posed by the one with ears. The third roommate sat in one of the desk chairs, seemingly the first to have arrived. As Elsie had claimed the final top bunk, the salamander now moved from the doorway further into the now-populated room.

Turning now to Erold, he asked, “Which bunk do you want? I’m easy either way.” The boy gestured his left hand between the two remaining bunks with the slightest shrug, as a way of showing that he truly didn’t mind. Thinking a moment, he then gestured between the Erold and Raiden and added, “Ah, it seems I’ve missed your names too.”
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:12 pm

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood- fire creation (blue and only enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, Elsie, Haru

They looked over as a girl entered, watching her push her luggage up against one of the bunks, then glancing to Raiden again. They nodded to the girl, saying "My name is Erold, then looking around for a small moment before stopping. They watched another student come in, and tilted their head a bit, realizing this must be the fourth of the roommates. They stared at the rabbit in her arms, asking "Is that...a Flemish giant or...a magical rabbit?" and tilting their head.

They nodded to Raiden, smiling a bit now as they said "Nice to meet you, Raiden." They wondered if he was one to shake hands or not. Shaking their head, they turned to look at Haru now. They nodded to him next, saying "Hello, nice to meet you." They smiled again when he asked which bunk they wanted. "I...Ill take that one," they said, pointing to the bottom right bunk. It was coincidentally the one below Raiden, and they tuned to him a moment to say "Don't worry, I won't climb in your bunk."

They then looked to Elsie and Haru, first saying "I don't mind you having the other top bunk. Sorry, I should have said that first..." They shook their head, then glanced to Haru once more. "My name is Erold Soma," they said to him, then glanced to Raiden again.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch- cat shift and light power- Familiars and Elemental magic- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru
The golden brown haired girl shrugged and picked a bed. She hummed a small sound as she set her stuff beside said bed. She then turned her attention to Cake. She smiled as she took him off her shoulders, not sure if he could go with her to classes or the cafeteria. She set him on the bed, therefore. She then shook her head, patting him and kissing him on the head. She was hungry, so she headed out and headed for the cafeteria. She saw someone ahead of her, calling "Hello."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raiden [3] ruby [2] levina [1]

Postby rosebug » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:28 pm

xxx Raiden eyed his roommates for a moment, pretty much sizing them up in his head. He wasn't too sure on their nature quite yet, but he was always one to watch people before deciding on if he liked them much. As Erold introuduced himself once again, he nodded to Haru. "I'm Raiden Lee." He answered curtly. He looked around the room, his face not giving away much of his thoughts. "Anyone else also a first year?" He questioned. Raiden had attended Roreth Academy since starting middle school, but still he never really knew everyone.

𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙖 | 16 | 11th grade | female (she/her) | dog demon

xxx Ruby sat up, stretching out her back. She clicked her tongue to call over Bumble. As the lanky pup trotted inside the dorms with her, she walked into the kitchen to find a snack for herself. She looked up with a smile to two classmates that looked about her own age. "Oh, howdy..!" She greeted, feeling a bit awkward she started to fumble around her hands. She went over to the pantry, finding a stash of dried jerky. She grabbed a bite for herself and slips some over to Bumble as well.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 14 | 8th grade | female (she/her) | thunder beast

xxx Levina had already taken some of her study books to the library to look over new materials for her classes. She found the closest table and spread her many books out, not really looking that approachable. Gale, a large black cat, sat up on the table and was looking around at their surroundings. She looked up to her favorite cat, a small smile across her face as she pat his soft head. She sighed, looking up from her book and stretching.
Last edited by rosebug on Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:14 pm

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | open for crushes |

She was not a big fan of Sundays as it meant the end of the weekend and that school start in the next 24 hours again. Going to the school itself didn't bother her, but she hated the early morning wake-ups, she liked to sleep late. She was at her small laptop in her room, watching the clock to think what she could do today, maybe go to Larkvale city which was not that far from the Academy.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |

He was laying on his bed still, not wanting to get up yet, as he didn't really know why he even needed to. It was Sunday so there was no school and he could do whatever he wanted to do, but he just didn't know what. The dorm his room felt very quiet, with few faint conversations or steps carried from the corridor or other rooms, he was not sure.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena

The main kitchen seemed pretty silent, there were not many students, maybe because was Sunday and students liked to sleep late than normal. He took the tray and a plate, on which he started to put things, croissants, eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes with whipped cream, chocolate cake, lemonade, and a cup of cappuccino. Not so a healthy breakfast, but what matters is he didn't need his brain shell today and all those things were so well done. His blue eyes looked to the girl speaking up, he needed to think twice if she was talking to him, but who else she could be talking to there was nobody near them "Hello..." he responded silently.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | open for crushes |

She stood up and got to do a quick shower, she was alone in her room, and neither of her two roommates was already left to do whatever they were doing. She felt a little bit lonely as she didn't get along with those two girls as much as she wanted to, maybe she just didn't know how to get along with them. She sat down on her bed and choose the clothes she wanted to wear today, maybe something relaxing as it was Sunday "so what do wear Yora?" she asked her Sabertooth wolf beast, who was laying on the bed made for him. Yora opened his eyes and walked to the closet she was keeping her clothes, gently taking a light blue dress out there and taking it to the bed "this again? You like this dress as much do you?" she said with a sigh.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me