Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

Postby No one » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:19 am

Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian looked into her eyes, but quickly looked away saying, “I know how that feels. I... I had those years in school. Trust me on this one thing, this school is a safe school.” As he heard her say I can’t, he didn’t ask so he wouldn’t make her feel uncomfortable. As she laughed when Ollie licked her, he smiled down at the dog and said, “Good boy Ollie. Your making Sierra’s first day here a bit brighter aren’t you boy.” Ollie wagged his tail and perked his ears up at the giggles coming form Sierra.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:55 am

Sierra Nix Wilson/female/ student/ Fire Master/Tags:Adrian
Sierra nods, feeling a bit better since there was someone who understood what she went through. Sierra was greatful that he didn't pry. She hoped she would eventually become brave enough to talk about her past more in depth, but for now she wasn't. "So, um... can you show me around? Since class hasn't started yet.... I mean..... If you want to? It is ok if you don't" Sierra says.

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags:open
Vixen sat at her desk organizing her stuff. She put out all her papers, pens, and other things she needed. After she finished. Next to her was her owl, Minerva. She pet the owl’s fluffy head and sighed. “Another year huh?” She said to Minerva with a smile. Minerva just hoots and rolls her eyes. “Ya, I know” Vixen says with a chuckle.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:21 am

Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra, Oliver/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian nodded and said giving her a smile, “Sure I can take you around the school. I’m sure Ollie wouldn’t mind either.” He smiled at Ollie and said, “What would you like to see first?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:24 pm

Luka Martinez/male/17 years old/Tags: Finn/Location: School Campus/Grade: Junior (11th grade)/Bisexual (poly-open)/Crush: TBD/Aquatic Being
Luka looked up from his guitar and saw a male standing in the School Campus. He grabbed his backpack and let his guitar rest against his back. The black metallic of his guitar with light blue metallic details glittered in the sun that hit it as he held his backpack in one hand and walked towards the male. He said giving him a smile, “Hey I’m Luka Martinez, but you can call me Luka or my band members call me Lightning. It doesn’t matter to me.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:25 pm

“I don’t really know where anything is... you can decide where to go first, I don’t mind” Sierra responds with a smile.

Vixen sat at her desk organizing her stuff. She put out all her papers, pens, and other things she needed. After she finished. Next to her was her owl, Minerva. She pet the owl’s fluffy head and sighed. “Another year huh?” She said to Minerva with a smile. Minerva just hoots and rolls her eyes. “Ya, I know” Vixen says with a chuckle.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: open (mentions: Adrian, Jessie, Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy hummed and brushed through shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes watched everything from behind blue framed glasses. He hummed and smiled down at his service dog. He noticed another boy with a dog, and a lady teacher with one. the sweet, gently, kind, caring, loving and loyal one smiled. The shy, nervous, sometimes anxious, fire disliking one headed for the doors. He noticed a cute boy, but then the boy went to another boy...He shook his head and kept it down. He should probably just go inside the school.

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: X

The creamy skinned freckled (shoulders, arms, legs) woman arrived to the school. She got out and shook out long curly ginger hair. Brown eyes looked to the dog she had for her panic attacks. She smiled as she patted the Poodle mix a moment. The sweet, silly, gentle, kind, but nervous, shy, anxious, and bee phobic one hummed. She looked around for a moment. The loving, loyal, playful, cuddly one smiled. She and the dog headed for the school doors then, of course.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:56 am

Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra, Oliver/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian Says giving her a smile, “I’ll show you the classrooms first so you know where they are and the cafeteria as well. That will prove to be beneficial to know where the cafeteria is.”

Luka Martinez/male/17 years old/Tags: Finn/Location: School Campus/Grade: Junior (11th grade)/Bisexual (poly-open)/Crush: TBD (possibly Finn and/or Nyxx depends on who he gets along with better or if he likes both)/Aquatic Being
Luka smiled and said, “I’m doing great, how are you? It’s very nice to meet your Fins. You a surfer? You seem like you have the attitude and spunk of a surfer. Never had the patience to learn it.” He smiled and said taking it out, “This bad boy is an electric. I use it for my band and doing my own stuff. Thank for the compliment bro.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:43 am

“ Ok, sure” Sierra says nodding. “Lead the way” she says smiling

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:17 am

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: open (mentions: Adrian, Jessie, Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy hummed and brushed through shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes watched everything from behind blue framed glasses. He hummed and smiled down at his service dog. He noticed another boy with a dog, and a lady teacher with one. the sweet, gently, kind, caring, loving and loyal one smiled. The shy, nervous, sometimes anxious, fire disliking one headed for the doors. He noticed a cute boy, but then the boy went to another boy...He shook his head and kept it down. He should probably just go inside the school.

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The creamy skinned freckled (shoulders, arms, legs) woman hummed. She brushed through the long curly ginger hair. Brown eyes looked to the dog, and she smiled at the Poodle mix. She and the brown and white dog headed for the fountain. The sweet, silly, gentle, kind, but nervous, shy, anxious, and bee phobic one hummed. She The loving, loyal, playful, cuddly one saw Joshua, and said "Hello."

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and looked around. Dark brown eyes looked at the school, and he shook his head. He tugged at shoulder length reddish brown hair. He then stopped himself, and let out a gentle sigh as he walked forward. He had elective for first period. It didn't seem like it was time to go in yet, though, so the sweet and gentle but shy and fight disliking one found somewhere to sit. He didn't think anyone would bother with him... He took out his phone, to look at a picture of his rats.

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: open

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl hummed and hugged her parents good bye. She twisted the ring on her finger. William and Evann smiled as they waved to her. She knew they needed to go get her brother up, so he could eat. She smiled as she saw her calico kitty in the window. She brushed long straight brown hair back behind her shoulders. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery one hurried to school and waited. She would have science first period.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:33 pm

“ Ok, sure” Sierra says nodding. “Lead the way” she says smiling

David Guo/Male/ Student/ Shapeshifter/ Tags: open
David walked towards the school from his car. He looked around to see if there was anyone he knew, nope, there wasn't. He sighed and continued walking towards the school
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me