❝ j e e p e r s c r e e p e r s ! ❞ - paranormal rp - o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ❝ j e e p e r s c r e e p e r s ! ❞ - paranormal rp - o

Postby axelandria » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:52 am

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋. ─── tags: the ghost hunters
twenty-two | female | lesbian | the skeptic

faye had been listening to music in her headphones, but took them off as they began to approach mournfall. she glanced around at her friends, seeing cameron and mara make eye contact in the rear-view mirror. when cameron fiddled with the radio, getting only static, faye rolled her eyes. typical. a silence had fallen upon the group. finally, she spoke up. "you got bluetooth?" faye looked to cameron. "i've got some songs downloaded if you want me to connect my phone to the car? "

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐄. ─── tags: rune
nineteen | female | bisexual | ghost

sofia floated aimlessly around the rowanwood estate. she'd been feeling especially lost lately. she really missed being social, but she no longer felt comfortable around others. after some time, sofia came upon.. reid? ryan? maybe riley, another ghost she'd seen around the estate. no, it was something abnormal, the kind of name she'd never heard growing up, but which seemed to be in abundance in mournfall. taking a risk, she spoke to him. "hello." the other ghost's appearance was off-putting, but sofia had been brave, back when she was alive. "i'm sofia. you're.. rule, right?
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happyanya » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 pm

║Twenty║Female║Hetero║The Leader║Mood: Drowsy and excited║Location: The van║Tags: Ghost Hunters║
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She wasn't sure when she had fallen asleep, but the last thing she remembered was putting on a three hour long compilation of spooky "true" stories of spine-chilling encounters that she had downloaded to her laptop for the long road trip, and then the next was opening her eyes to the video nearly at the end. She groaned tiredly, rubbing her eyes and adjusting to the morning sun pouring into the van through the window. She was out of it for just a moment, peacefully enjoying the changing colors of the sunrise as her eyes barely hung open- that is, until the Mournfall sign shot by her field of vision. Alaska was no longer tired, her eyes slamming open as she scrambled up from her seat, pulling herself up using the headrest of Mara's seat in front of her. "Was I out that long?? We're almost there??" Alaska shouted tiredly, beaming with excitement. Her accent was thicker as she spoke, as it always was when she was either just waking up, or barely staying awake- as if lack of sleep forces her tongue to give up controlling it.

"How many miles away did that sign say?" She sleepily slurred, grabbing the opened energy drink at her side and beginning to chug it to try to wake up ever faster. She didn't mean to fall asleep, and while the nap was nice, she didn't want a single part of it now that she knew where they were. She was practically bouncing in her seat, her eyes still struggling to stay open even while the rest of her was practically bursting with energy.

║Twenty║Male║Hetero/Demi║Nephilim║Mood: Tired, annoyed║Location: Town║Tags: Open║

Reese yawned loudly as he exited the small hospital- his mother had gotten him up early in the morning for some extra training, and though he had been awake long enough to be energized for the day, watching the sun only just now rising over the horizon was..a tad discouraging. He groaned, feeling like an idiot for forgetting one important fact- He didn't apply sunscreen. He rolled his eyes, shoving his hands in the pocket of his coat to fish out the small travel sunscreen bottles he brought everywhere. "Literally an angel and a little bit of sunshine hurts. Ironic." He grumbled to himself, swiveling around to reenter the hospital so he could properly apply it without the eyes of everyone in town. He pulled at the door, just to find it was locked, and he let out a louder groan. He shook his head, and looked down the line of shops in town on this street. "Maybe someone has a bathroom I can borrow.." He muttered to himself, his eyes scanning the shops as he racked his memory for a clue on which ones had bathrooms and which didn't.

He settled on a small café down at the end of the street, rationalizing that as his best bet. He quickly picked up his pace, casting his eyes downward and trying to make his coat cover as much of him as possible as a shield. No matter what kind of glamour he could put on himself, it didn't change the fact that his human skin was affected by his albinism, no matter what kind of illusion he could put over it- quite annoying that someone with light control literally is hurt by the light. The thought made him laugh in a self-deprecating manner as he took another step closer to the cafe's doors.

║Twenty-two║Male║Hetero/Demi║Demon║Mood: Being annoying lol║Location: His house║Tags: Kazuya║

Reid had been up for a little bit, having a light human breakfast of toast, and though it wasn't the best thing in the world, it wasn't awful, so he settled for it. He wasn't in the mood for other food, either, so he decided toast was the next best thing. He made extra for Kazuya, but he doubted they'd be that interested- Reid was an awful cook. He was also awful at "preparing" meals at the ends of hunts, so he guessed that he was just awful with food in both senses of the word. Still, if Kazuya wanted it, he wasn't gonna let it get cold..Reid mischievously grinned, stepping upstairs and slowly opening the door to one of the many guests room-basically, though, this one was Kazuya's room now. They had been staying with him for awhile, and all of their stuff was littered around the room- it was practically the fae's at this point. Reid smiled as he began flicking the light on and off rapidly, loudly knocking on the door if the light wouldn't cut it- he was impatient, what could he say?
"Morning sunshine!" Reid hummed. "I feel like it's gonna be a good day. Want to start the good day off with some slightly burnt toast?" He grinned as his eyebrows shot up expectantly, ceasing his annoying make-shift alarm to lean on the door frame, arms crossed and waiting for the fae to rise and probably curse him out.

║Twenty-one║Female║Bi/Demi║Fae║Mood: Excited║Location: Cafe║Tags: Open║
Harlow practically bounced over to the front door, excitedly flipping the hanging sign from "Closed" to "Open!". It was her first week working at the cafe, and she was so excited to finally have a job and interact with humans. She had been getting really bored just spending the majority of her time meandering around town doing nothing, or sitting in the forest without much kind company, so this was her first step to integrating further into their society. First, a job, and next, she was even planning on buying an apartment! The thought made her break out with a big smile. She straightened her..what'd the owner call it? "Apron," she muttered to herself encouragingly. "I'm wearing an apron." She muttered. She was glad there weren't any customers to hear her- how embarrassing would that be? She thought to herself, laughing a bit. She wasn't..very informed of everything human related yet. Honestly, it took her long enough to learn how to use the coffee-maker, and it took lots of weird looks from the owner before she figured out which buttons did what and how to fill it up properly.
She was going to be the best worker she could be today! She took her time straightening out the menu pile, the little colorful canisters she forgot the names of on top of the display cases, and the seats at the tables. She patiently waited at the front for customers, beaming and excitedly kicking her feet under the table while she watched some people pass by the door, waiting for one of them to walk in.
happyanya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:03 pm

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞
the researcher - twenty-one - she/they - demon - homo - mood; apprehensive - location; the van - tags; ghost hunters
Mara kept quiet as her friends began to stir, gripping her sword necklace and relishing in the subtle warmth it gave off. Mournfall loomed into sight now, and Mara could already feel her hackles rising. The static on the radio was slightly concerning, but Mara couldn't definitively pin it on something supernatural. Mara's gaze slid over to Faye as she spoke, allowing herself to observe her friend for a moment. Faye looked pretty unimpressed, unlike Alaska, who had just woken up and was positively buzzing with excitement. Mara smiled softly to herself as her closest friend began to ask several questions. Casting a quick glance at Cameron, Mara quickly noticed how positively exhausted the driver looked and decided to answer Alaska's questions herself. Mara leaned around the side of her seat to face Alaska. "You weren't out for long, maybe an hour or so. We're here. I suggest we find a place to unpack our stuff first, there are barely any tourist accommodations in this town but I'm sure we can find somewhere suitable. Then we should probably stop somewhere for caffeine for Cameron's sake." Mara's gaze slid over to Cameron, amusement coloring her tone. Truly she respected him for driving such a long way with no complaint. Mara took a deep breath, allowing herself to feel a bit of her friend's excitement, for she too enjoyed these ghost hunts very much. You're probably just being paranoid, Mara. Just relax. I'm sure this is just gonna be the standard, run-of-the-mill haunt that we normally investigate.

"When we find someplace to sit down and eat breakfast, I can go over with you some of the more notable places here that I've researched as far as paranormal activity as well as the general history of the town. It's important that we know what we're dealing with here." Mara lowered her voice some, gaze, sweeping back to Alaska. Mara knows Alaska is very protective of her friends, and she wanted to make sure to inform her extensively of the gruesome and dangerous nature of most of the places in Mournfall.

𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝒗𝒚
twenty-four - female - not-deer - pan - mood; bored - location; edge of forest - tags; open
Blaire ran her long tongue over her sharp teeth, relishing in the coppery tang she tasted. Her large ears flicked, picking up the sounds of birds chirping and humans, just beginning to wake up and go about their daily business. Blaire's lips curled up in a snarl at the thought of them. Trotting lightly to the very edge of the tree line, Blaire peeked through the foliage out at the town before her. A few humans milled about, unaware of the not-deer's predatory gaze glaring down at them from the forest's edge. Blaire briefly considered trying to lure one in, but decided against it. The full moon is in three days, and Blaire needs to save her strength and stamina for the possibility of having to fight a werewolf to save her own skin or protect her herd. Taking one last look at the humans in the township, Blaire ducked back into the shadows of the tree cover, applying her glamour away from possible prying eyes. Standing up, Blaire stretched, trying to rid herself of the stiffness in her spine and shoulders. Even though she's decided not to hunt until after the full moon, at the very least Blaire could go into town and scout out her next meal. Cracking her back one last time, Blaire began to walk towards town, taking her time to relish the sounds of the forest beginning to wake.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝
nineteen - he/they - ahuizotl - homo - mood; startled, flustered - location; downtown mournfall - tags; isaiah
Winter was so focused on clearing his head that he didn't hear the human approaching until he spoke. Startling like a cat, Winter jolted upright, amber eyes snapping open and focusing in on the individual in front of him. He was definitely human, about middle aged and was looking him with a rather guarded expression on his face. Taking a deep breath, Winter slowly moved out of the shadows, being careful not to move too quickly and scare off the human. "Hello, sir. I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't expect anybody else to be around here this early and just needed a moment to clear my head." Winter blurted nervously, wringing his hands. Belatedly, Winter hoped that his glamour was holding up fine and didn't slip loose at his start of surprise. He hadn't had his glamour for long, and it was proving rather hard to hold on to at times. Winter attempted a nervous smile at the stranger, praying to the river gods that his fangs weren't too noticeable.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:56 am

cameron cross / camera operator / 22 / human / location: his minivan / tags: ghost hunters

"She should have bluetooth," Cameron says, answering Faye's question. His fingers tap through the various resources of the infotainment screen, pulling up the bluetooth application. "All set," He tells Faye quietly, for the sake of their half-awake friends, "Ready whenever you are." Though the shadow of Mournfall loomed in the distance, Cameron couldn't really bring himself to feel excited for whatever lay ahead. He felt a little odd about the town, like his entire-world was off-kilter, something which he wanted to chalk up to nerves and sleep deprivation. He'd down a little bit of light reading before they'd left. Mournfall had an incredibly depressing past and it's name certainly didn't set him at ease.

Rolling into town didn't exactly set him at ease. Cameron takes idly note of the buildings as they blur past, half-listening to Mara explain things, and he isn't any expert on architecture style by any means, but he thinks the buildings have a somewhat Gothic-inspired style. Cool, but a little creepy. As they ease into the downtown, Cameron slows down so the group can take a look around. There's a couple of people out walking around, and the occasional car here and there, but otherwise desolate.

"Coffee sounds amazing," He says, his tired brain latching onto his favourite keyword. Right on cue, his stomach growls. Loudly. "Oh, and breakfast too." He adds, a red flush creeping up his neck. He turns address Alaska and Mara, "Did you guys happen to look up any motels in the area before we left?"

isaiah redwood / mournfall local / 37 / human / location: mournfall main st / tags: winter
      The shadowy figure jolts at Isaiah's voice, before stepping forward. Isaiah takes in the look of the haunted and jumpy youth, unfamiliar to him even though he was born in Mournfall, before catching a brief glimpse of fang that's quickly replaced by shiny, but entirely average pearly whites. If Isaiah didn't know better, he'd say the sharp canines were a trick of the light. (But he did know better.) Regardless, the boy didn't look particularly dangerous, and although Isaiah was well aware how easy it was for ugly things to twist themselves into something beautiful, intuition told him that this boy wasn't a threat. Right now. If there was one thing Isaiah trusted, it was his gut.

"That's alright," Isaiah answers after a moment, forcing his stiff shoulders to relax. Remembering the bag of trash in his hands, he walked over to the dumpster and threw it in - never turning his back to the boy. "Are you ...alright?" He asks him, noting the fidgeting posture and nervous tics. He frowns to himself. From his experience, most of the creatures in the town had the tendency to group together. But this boy was alone, and from the looks of it, had probably spent a night (or three) sleeping outside. "Are you a runaway?"

kazuya / monster local / "20" / fae / location: reid's house / tags: reid
      Kazuya slept soundly in their bed, buried under a nest of blankets and pillows, many of which were thrifted from the other rooms in the house. From Reid's perspective, they were a lump in a mass of covers, completely obscured. As such, when the lights started flickering, Kazuya was completely unaffected. They were, however, an incredibly light sleeper, so Reid's wake-up call roused them easily.

The mass of blankets trembles, before a ruffled and slightly miffed head emerges. With only Reid around, Kazuya saw no reason to weave a glamour. They hiss openly at Reid, baring their sharp incisors, before launching the heftiest of the pillows lining their bed at him before burrowing back beneath the sheets. "It's too early," says the muffled voice from beneath the covers.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:25 am

faye connected her phone to the van's bluetooth, then chose a lo-fi playlist. she slowly bobbed her head along to the music, leaning back to relax as the rest of her friends chatted about what to do now that they were in town. she piped up when mara mentioned coffee. "i'd die for an iced coffee right about now." then cameron asked about a motel, and faye audibly sighed. if they forgot i'm gonna riot.

sofia floated aimlessly around the rowanwood estate. she'd been feeling especially lost lately. she really missed being social, but she no longer felt comfortable around others. after some time, sofia came upon another ghost she'd seen around the estate, reid? ryan? maybe riley. no, it was something abnormal, the kind of name she'd never heard growing up, but which seemed to be in abundance in mournfall. taking a risk, she spoke to him. "hello." the other ghost's appearance was off-putting, but sofia had been brave, back when she was alive. "i'm sofia. you're.. rule, right?
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happyanya » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:06 pm

║Twenty║Female║Hetero║The Leader║Mood: Enthusiastic, tad uneasy║Location: The Van║Tags: The Ghost Hunters║
Alaska's grip on Mara's headrest tightened in excitement as she flung herself back up, tugging at the seat belt to get a better look at the shadowy outline of the town fast approaching in front of them. Her mouth silently moved in awe, her chest tingly with the usually thrilling feeling of a new start to a hunt. Even more so this time around than any other location- Alaska had never had more confidence or optimism for a location that Mara has found than the one laid out before the team now. Finally, she realized Cameron had asked a question about the motel, and Alaska shook herself out of her previous state of awe to frantically start digging through the stack of papers, sticky notes, and addresses in the empty seat beside her. "Oh, right! Yeah, yeah no I looked up some places before hand, let me just..see where I put 'em.." Alaska called out, her brows scrunching up as she tossed papers around, trying to find the one the scramble-minded Australian had written the motel information on. "However you're absolutely right, brekky sounds amazing 'bout now." She laughed.

Mara's low tone caught Alaska's attention, and the large playful grin dropped from her face slightly as she got what her friend had meant. Alaska pulled herself over the seat to lean closer, whispering back- she didn't need to, but she felt it added to the dramatic factor of the equally dramatic gothic buildings now passing their windows. The thought made her chortle momentarily before she cleared her throat, glancing at the stack of papers where she'd written down some of the stuff Mara had told her before in preparation for the hunt. Momentary flashes of newspaper headlines and missing person posters crossed her mind, but Alaska tried to push the images back, just wanting to enjoy the excitement of the moment before having to delve into the darker aspect of the investigation. "Alright, agreed of course. I went over some of the things you sent me when we started the drive before I passed out, and let me tell you, maybe I won't go anywhere without my axe." Alaska half joked, half meant as she reached over and gave her suitcase a gentle pat- she wanted to stay lighthearted for as long as she could, but she couldn't ignore the chill creeping down her spine now that they were really in the town of nightmares according to the known information on it. "I should'a asked my papa to borrow his spares for the rest o' you" Alaska laughed again, trying to shake off any bad feeling left in her as she went back to digging in her papers.

║Twenty║Male║Hetero/Demi║Nephilim║Mood: Calm║Location: Cafe║Tags: Open, m: Kazuya║

Reese walked briskly through the doors of the cafe, finally catching up to the entrance and wasting no time pushing inside- Good, it's empty. He thought. He didn't like dealing with nosey people asking why he had sunscreen in hand where it was barely morning and quite cloudy. As the small, screechy bell dinged above him with the opening of the door, he made eye contact with the girl at the counter- he didn't recognize her. He was going to quietly walk into the bathroom before her face made him lift his head. "Nice eyes." She said politely, offering a friendly smile, one of which a kid might give you when offering you a lemonade from his stand. Reese tensed up, used to the mention, and nervously flicked his eyes to the side. "It's an effect of my albinism." He lied, used to saying this every single time a human made reference to the touch of gold that his glamour wasn't able to get rid of. "If that's what you say angel boy." She spoke up teasingly. Reese tensed up, before eyeing her closely.
"Oh." He awkwardly laughed. "Glamour. Got it. I didn't notice at first- what're you, a.." He closed his eyes, focusing on the presence of the girl. "Fae? You must have only really started coming into town then, huh?" He asked, to which she nodded. "Yeah, I'm friends with Kazuya!" She answered cheerfully. Reese groaned, looking back at the door as if the mention of them would summon them and Reid. Reese glanced back at the rising sun hitting his skin from the big glass windows and groaned again, stepping into the bathroom without offering the fae an explanation for his reaction.

║Twenty-two║Male║Hetero/Demi║Demon║Mood: Humorous║Location: His house║Tags: Kazuya║

Reid laughed wickedly as his arms shot up to deflect the pillow being thrown at him. "Actually, crows are diurnal. You should be getting up right about now Poe." He teased, flicking a finger towards the fae's true forms features. "Wait, no, that was a raven..right?" He said stupidly, staring hard at the wall as if trying to think back on the famous poem. He shrugged, dismissing the thought. "Either way, nature says you wake right about now." He smirked- mornings were his favorite. Being a bother was easier than any other time of the day, and Reid delighted in taking advantage of that. Of course, Kazuya was his friend, so he'd step down if he pushed a button too far, but at the moment, he was quite enjoying his fun.
"I meant that though, I got a good feeling 'bout today. My tail's been going crazy, and you know it reacts to the energy in the air. There's been a shift." He said, dramatically raising his hands in a gesture of suspense. Behind him, the black wisp he had for a tail was fizzing and cracking in rapid movements he couldn't control. "So, you decide- sleep in and miss some new fun, or I can get you that toast and some city juice." He tempted his friend, still hanging in the doorway as he awaited a response from the mass under the blankets.

║Twenty-one║Female║Bi/Demi║Fae║Mood: Happy, focused║Location: Cafe║Tags: Open, m: Kazuya║
"He seems nice." She said to herself, hands folded in front of her and happily waiting for the next person to walk in. Oh yeah, Kazuya doesn't know I've been coming into town now! I should go find them later. Maybe they like.. She looked down at the menu beside her, not quite familiar with the food yet. ..Bagel. She smiled, mentally patting herself on the back. "I should probably study this thing before any humans come by and ask me about things I don't know yet.." She muttered to herself, her brows furrowing as she matched the pictures to the items in the display cases in careful focus. She hadn't been to town much at all since she was a child and her mother would bring her, so many things were new or just unheard of to her, though she could get by with basic knowledge. It might just be a bit..nostalgic, for the current locals, considering it's been a good few years since she decided to be in town long-term.
happyanya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:36 am

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞
the researcher - twenty-one - she/they - demon - homo - mood; on edge - location; the van - tags; ghost hunters
Mara nodded at Alaska's reassurance, glancing at her bag that contained her axe. Hopefully it won't come to that. Mara could sense the unease rolling off of her friends in waves (one of the 'perks' of being a demon is being especially sensitive to others' negative emotions). "There should be a cafe somewhere around here. I remember reading that this town isn't particularly friendly to strangers, so we ought to make nice to people before we go poking around and asking too many questions." Mara stated, raising her voice so that all of her friends could hear her. Breakfast did sound pretty nice, but Mara had an alternative motive for wanting to somewhere in the heart of the town; she hoped to get a feel of the kinds of creatures that live here. It wasn't unusual for her to run into the occasional werewolf or, Lucifer forbid, an angel in her hometown. Mara could only hope that Mournfall isn't too overrun with monsters, for the sake of the safety of her team.

"One of the places that came up the most in my research was this old estate that used to belong to the founder of Mournfall's family. The Rowanwood Estate. It's supposedly super haunted. It's also been abandoned for a while now, Rowanwood's last living relatives moved out of Mournfall a long time ago and never sold the house so it's just been left to rot." Mara explained, letting some excitement leak into her tone. The Rowanwood Estate was the destination she deemed to be the safest, considering most of the reports about it seemed to reference ghosts and not monsters. It would be a good starting place while Mara scouted the town for real dangers. Mara happened to look out the window in time to spot the sign for a small cafe.

"Hey Cameron, I just saw a cafe on our right." Mara informed the driver, leaning forward to peer out the windshield. It was pretty early, so not many people were out but a few milled about. Mara couldn't sense what species they were from inside the van, but there was a familiar feeling to the air that made her eyes flash red; angels. Mara blinked rapidly, eyes surveying her friends carefully to make sure none of them caught the slip in her normally flawless glamour. Angels never failed to make Mara lose her cool. However, angels are harmless to humans so at the very least Mara didn't have to worry for the safety of her humans around them.

𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝒗𝒚
twenty-four - female - not-deer - pan - mood; bored - location; edge of forest - tags; open
Blaire ran her long tongue over her sharp teeth, relishing in the coppery tang she tasted. Her large ears flicked, picking up the sounds of birds chirping and humans, just beginning to wake up and go about their daily business. Blaire's lips curled up in a snarl at the thought of them. Trotting lightly to the very edge of the tree line, Blaire peeked through the foliage out at the town before her. A few humans milled about, unaware of the not-deer's predatory gaze glaring down at them from the forest's edge. Blaire briefly considered trying to lure one in, but decided against it. The full moon is in three days, and Blaire needs to save her strength and stamina for the possibility of having to fight a werewolf to save her own skin or protect her herd. Taking one last look at the humans in the township, Blaire ducked back into the shadows of the tree cover, applying her glamour away from possible prying eyes. Standing up, Blaire stretched, trying to rid herself of the stiffness in her spine and shoulders. Even though she's decided not to hunt until after the full moon, at the very least Blaire could go into town and scout out her next meal. Cracking her back one last time, Blaire began to walk towards town, taking her time to relish the sounds of the forest beginning to wake.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝
nineteen - he/they - ahuizotl - homo - mood; sad, curious - location; downtown mournfall - tags; isaiah
Winter felt a little bit of the tension leak out of his body as the human proceeded to the dumpster, noting the way he never turned his back on WInter. Good, he's a smart one. I wouldn't turn my back on me either. Upon hearing his question, Winter winced, hand drifting up to the scales that rested over his heart, under his shirt. "Uh, something like that. I'm not... welcome at home anymore." Winter admitted, casting his eyes downward. Memories of his mother's cruel yellow eyes and harsh words flickered across the forefront of his mind before he pushed them back with a wince.

"I came down here to clear my head. I'm trying to find a job so I can support myself now. I didn't mean to startle you, I really just didn't expect anybody else to come down here this early." Winter apologized again, looking back up at the man in front of him. He'd understand it completely if the man turned tail and fled from him (from the way he was looking at Winter, the ahuizotl was almost certain that he knows that he's not human) but he couldn't help but hope that he wouldn't. This had been the longest conversation he'd ever had with a human before (which isn't saying much, Winter has only spoken about two sentences to humans in the past) and it seemed like it was going fairly well.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:30 pm

Jasper Navrátil - black shuck - location: Downtown Mournfall - Tags: Open!

The blak shuck leaned casually against one of the old brick buildings that lined the downtown strip, one leg propped up behind him against the wall and his one good eye lazily following the town goers as they walked by. It had been a while since he’d been in town and it was surprisingly nice to be around people again, their warm scents tinged with the bitter sweet edge of nostalgia. A list of screw and board measurements stuck out his pocket only half forgotten as he relaxed against the cool of the bricks against his back. It had taken an hour to dig out his last presentable shirt, all his other’s had been rendered unusable in his last disastrous attempt at laundry though personally he blamed the fae. Afterall, human washing machines couldn’t just make things shrink, could they? No, that would be absurd.
With a sigh he closed his good eye, not sleeping, just resting it for a moment and letting his other senses take over. He felt shielded by the throng of people going about their day, not even the boldest of the not-deer would attack him here. So for the moment he was safe, might as well enjoy the feeling while it lasts.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:29 pm

XXXX
    𝑺 𝑶 𝑶 𝑩 𝑰 𝑵 | tags;; ghost hunters | location;; ghost hunters' van
    | tech whiz | "twitch" | twenty | he/him | bi |

soobin listened to his friends talking to one another, meanwhile staring out the window, eyes scanning the town of mournfall. something felt eerie about it; an odd feeling settled in his chest, and he wasn't sure if he was excited or nervous. although he didn't believe in ghosts, or really anything that was supernatural or paranormal, he couldn't help but feel somewhat weird about this town in particular. but that's what pulled him towards it-- that's what intrigued him. a slow, faint grin appeared upon soobin's features, as he grew more antsy to get out there and explore. he finally looked away, glancing around at the others when heard that they were close to a stop. when his gaze passed over mara, he thought he saw something off with her eyes-- red? no, that was ridiculous. he did a double take, and of course, her eyes were the normal grey shade. soobin shook his head, chalking it up as just another one of his own mind games. he just hoped he wasn't going to start visually hallucinating now.

𝑹 𝑼 𝑵 𝑬 | tags;; sophia | location;; rowanwood estate
    | ghost | eighteen | he/him | bi |

rune never did much around the estate-- dead things didn't have anything to do for the most part. it was just him wallowing in his own angry bitterness. life just wasn't fair, was it? even though his death was ages ago, it still feels like it was right around the corner, a day ago, just out of reach. every time he closes his eyes, the event replays in his head behind the lids. he still feels the pain of it, the tingling sensation; faint memories of how it felt to die. rune was stood by the window when he heard a voice speak up. his head turned towards the source. ah, another ghost, one he's seen around the estate before. he blinked at her, tilting his head slightly, a blank stare on his features. "rune." he corrected, though the tone was gentle and light. he couldn't help but still feel wary-- tense, just at the fact of another being around him. "hi sophia." he then said, with his voice nearly a whisper and forcing a small smile. "you've been here a while, haven't you?" he turned his body towards her finally, though keeping his distance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:55 pm

faye scoffed at mara's mention of unfriendly locals. "great. i bet if we ask them about ghosts, they'll make up horror stories just to get us to leave." she raised one eyebrow and laughed at herself. the brunette glanced around the van at her friends, her gaze landing on soobin, who looked concerned. "hey, is the town gettin' to you already?" faye gave a lopsided grin. although she didn't want to admit that she did feel... off.

sofia nodded. "ten years. you've been here.. a year? no, longer right?" she moved a little closer to him, relaxing a little at the fact that he hadn't immediately told her to leave. sofia still felt sluggish every time she started to get excited, as though her ghost form was holding her back. she attempted a smile, although it likely came out as just a movement of the mouth.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me