Don't Open-Dead Inside *Zombie RP* *O&A*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Don't Open-Dead Inside *Zombie RP* *O&A*

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:35 am

Lillian Whitecrow
24 | Female
Tagged: Open
Lillian opened her eyes to see the sunlight peaking through the windows in the house she took refuge in. It was a two story house and reeked like mold in a few spots of the house. With a sigh, Lil got up and changed into a blue t-shirt, black jeans and threw on her boots and went downstairs. The stairs acted like they would fall through at any point in time so Lilli knew she'd have to move somewhere else sooner or later. Her weapons laid on the kitchen table nice and neatly along with her backpack and holsters.

She had to hunt for food to last her a few days since she ate the last of her rabbit two days ago. As Lillian got herself together and gathered all of what she needed to hunt. She looked through the boarded up window leading out on the porch seeing nothing but grass and the woods a mile away while the large city was the opposite direction. She was in an area with a few buildings such as stores and gas stations but nothing that would have clothes or canned foods. With the key she had found in one of the drawers in the kitchen, she opened the door and locked it behind her and set out to go hunting and to loot some nearby building such as a gas station or a local grocery store.

Zuri Blanchet
20|Female|
Keeping a steady pace, Zuri was running ahead of a few of these dead things that were after her. The city was almost like a maze now and she was at the edge of the city that leads to the rural areas around here. Groaning and moaning was all she could here, she stopped to catch her breath and watched as the dead slowly made their way towards her; some a little faster than others. Her maroon shirt was covered in dirt and her blue jeans were ripped at the knee down while her white sneakers were also covered in dirt. Her blonde hair now more like dirty blonde, Zuri began to run once more and kept her hands on her backpack straps. The only thing she carried was a hunting knife strapped to her waste.

Again she could hear the moans slowly getting closer as she ran on the asphalt roads as her shoes tapped on the street. She was getting tired and her legs burned but she was successful in finding one can of food in the little store she looted before she was overwhelmed by the dead. At this point in time, she figured she was the last alive in the city and she's been alone for a very long time. Once she got a ways ahead of the dead, the woman stopped once more to catch her breath. She was now at the edge of the city and saw nothing but old rundown buildings and.. another horde of the dead coming her way.

"Je ne peux pas faire une pause?" she thought to herself as she watched both hordes get closer and closer. Zuri pulled out her knife and decided to make a risky move on running past the other horde to get outside of the city. With the knife in her hand, she began to run towards the horde and once they noticed her their groans got louder as they looked at her like she was food. She made her way around the majority at full sprint but got stopped by two other dead walkers. With the knife, she stabbed one in the head and watched it drop while the other dead person launched itself towards her but tripped on the corpse on the ground she had just killed.. well.. killed again. And with that, Zuri had to dodge the stumbling dead and finally got herself around the horde but now they were all following her still and yet again.. more running for poor Zuri.

Ronan Finnegan
23|Male|
Day three hundred and uh.. I lost count. Ronan couldn't keep record of how long it has been since he's lived a normal life where everything was perfect. Being a country boy, the one thing he would wear mostly is a button up long sleeve shirt with a wife beater underneath and blue jeans with cowboy boots. Ronan had obtained a rifle with a few boxes of bullets and nothing more than his trusty knife and his backpack. He has yet to see another person out here in this unforgiving world but he was hoping he could have some company sooner or later or maybe just go insane after all but he refused to become one of those dead things walking around her now.

The Irishman had been born and raised on a farm which was several miles from what was New York. That huge city was miles away from his current location but he's been forced to travel closer for food and hopefully shelter. With the adjustment of his rifle strap on his shoulder.. Ronan continued walking down this dirt road inching ever so closely to the city.

Luca Rivera
22|Male|
Luca was sitting on one of the roofs in this little neighborhood he stumbled into about a week ago. There were a few of the dead stumbling around in the streets doing absolutely nothing. To one side there was the woods and the distant city and ahead of him there was a hospital and a few of the dead were actually wearing scrubs so they must have came from the hospital and Luca wanted to stay away from there. Luca didn't have much on him, just a few pairs of clothes and a glock with a few round in his bag. He managed to get on the roof from the fenced in back yard and a ladder while the house itself was boarded up at the windows and he locks the door at night. The house was lucky enough to have a few cans of food but not much else and it kept him alive for the time being and not starve to death.

There wasn't much Luca had came across since the death of the last group he was in but it was his fault they had all died. Although he didn't care much of their deaths, he had fired is gun at one of the dead walkers and alerted many more thus leading to the death of James, Lea, Blaise and Ginny. They have been dead in the last week and now here he was.. searching for more survivors.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:03 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Z R A | tags;; open | location;; hospital
    x 24 y/o xx male xx hetero x
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

ezra quietly stalked down the halls of the abandoned, empty corridor. it was still strange - to see such a bright, lively city be so dull and dead now. he had snuck past a few guarding zombies to the hospital but other than, he would think that he was lucky to not have seen much more. it was quiet, so quiet that it was loud. ezra tip-toed along the path, eyes wide open and ears hypersensitive to every little noise, creek or groan. he slipped into one of the rooms, searched high and low until he found some bandages. he added that to his backpack after wrapping some around both the palms of his scraped up hands. his hopes weren't too high on finding anything else. since the apocalypse had hit, many of the buildings had been pillaged of their goods. ezra was even quite shocked to find a half-empty bottle of rubbing alcohol as well. finding nothing else useful, he left that room and continued his merry way from within the hospital.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

A Y | tags;; open | location;; apartment building
    x 22 y/o xx male xx bi x
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

there wasn't much more that could surprise ray at this point. he had spent his entire life disbelieving anything supernatural or abnormal - like zombies. now that they roamed the earth currently, he wished he had listened more. maybe he shouldn't have ran from his home the way that he did, selfish and leaving everybody behind, but there was no point in dwelling in that now. he stirred his pot of soup that was hanging over the fire - food that he had luckily been able to find in an abandoned store not too far from where he stayed. currently, he took up shop within a rundown apartment building in the second floor. he had a mound of blankets that he had collected over time to curl up in when it was cold. life was... okay, to say the least. of course, it could always be better. this was his last piece of food. he always dreaded going out these days; the world was a scary, scary place. but he had to, if he was to survive. he finished his soup, then got up, grabbed his things, and left the comfort of a his safe haven.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

E A H | tags;; open | location;; convenience store > edge of city
    x 20 y/o xx female xx demi x
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

leah sneezed. these were definitely the most unfortunate times to be coming down with a cold, but she couldn't help it. although she could get angry about it. of all things that life had to throw her way. at this point in time, leah was searching persistently from shelf to shelf of a broken convenience store, hoping - just hoping - for anything. she nearly groaned out in frustration and kicked one of the shelves before she was overtaken by a coughing fit. she quickly decided to leave, afraid that something may have heard her. upon leaving the store, there was a zombie waiting for her. she jumped back as it nearly made a grab for her, and she kicked it away before running off blindly.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

H E O L M I N | tags;; open | location;; city alley hidey hole
    x 17 y/o xx male xx bi x
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

he left him - he just left him. cheolmin had never ran so fast, but he had never seen it coming in the first place. why did it have to be this way? when he had finally stopped running, he realized how badly his feet ached, how badly his chest hurt with every breath; how much the exhaustion just weighed so heavily on his body that he could barely keep himself upright. he nearly completely collapsed there, without a care for what the undead would do. instead, he stumbled into a little hidey hole of an alley within the run-down city. he curled up, tightly hugging his legs to himself, and he wept silently. oh, how he wished his friend was still with him; instead, he had become the undead himself, probably roaming around somewhere a few hours away. cheolmin knew that he wouldn't - just couldn't - kill him with his own hands, no matter how much his friend had begged him. then he turned, right there. so he just ran, leading him to his hiding spot. even when the sun began to rise, there was nothing that cheolmin could do. he felt frozen - glued to his spot. with so many thoughts in his head though life felt as if it had been in slow motion. he couldn't get his legs to move. he was terrified. he was alone. what was he going to do now?
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Axton HuntMoody Loner
―――――――――――――――――
◄20|Male|Straight|Rundown building/Edge of Town|tagged; Miya, Nic ►
    indentationAxton was laying quietly on the ground, pretending to sleep. Since joining the group of three, he doesn't sleep. "Sleeping is weakness." He thinks to himself as he listens to the constant growling and soft roars coming from outside. Ax didn't like being in groups, not since...Jackson. His best friend who he had to put down.

These two are alright though, even with the tension between them all. Nic had convinced him to join but Miya's temper makes him regret it. Yes he can be tempermental but not in the same way as Miya. He knows he's not the most friendly dude around but good lord. If he breathes wrong Miya is down his neck. Axton wanted nothing than to be alone, but then again he knew his chances of survivng were higher with at least another person.

Axton slowly rolled over on to his back and decided to open his eyes. His black loose t-shirt feeling uncomfortable as he turned. His light colored jeans clung to the sweat on his lower half. The smell of the building was causing a small headache to form behind his eyes. It smelled of dust, decay, and mildew. He looked to his two team mates. "Funny how when crap hits the fan unlikely people team up.. He thought to himself. Ax decided to sit up, making it known he wasn't asleep. "No sleep for you guys either huh?" He asked in a quiet tone to both of them. The quiet mixed with Zs were killing him. It made the time tick by slowly. Night was the worse time for the end of the world. No one wanted to fight walkers at night. Its too risky, even with the morning coming.

Eva DavisLost girl
―――――――――――――――――
◄19|Female|Bisexual|Passing through city/Gas station|tagged; Griffin ►
    indentation
    Eva walked alone. Alone was a eerie feeling when you can hear the monsters that roam the night. Her body felt sticky wet as she finally made it closer into town. The woods were a place you didn't want to be at night, not with the way the world is now. You never know when a lurker is around a tree.

The monster guts and blood that hung around her neck to conceal her scent stuck to her white tank top as she got closer to a gas station. The lurkers didn't bother her when she smelled like them. The way she found this out is way too grusome to even bring up. As she neared the station something caught her eye. A man climbing up to the roof, carrying a deer on his back. "A PERSON!!! A REAL NON DEAD PERSON!!!" She screamed into her mind as she drew closer. "What if he's bad? What if he's good!!!" Her mind was raging between these two thoughts as she held onto her shotgun.

Eva finally made up her mind and went after him. She didn't want to spook him, just let him know of her presence. She found an empty soda can near the enterance of the station. Without a second thought she threw it at him and started waving her hands like a crazy person, hoping to catch his attention while also being as quiet as possible. "Oh god...I'm covered in zombie guts..I look insane!!!" She thought to herself as panic begun to flow through her and she immediately stopped all action.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:07 pm

Aria Daulton
Female
Hetero
Tags: Oliver
You could see that she had been walking for a while and probably ran into a few dangers here and there with her body and clothes all being lightly covered in dirt. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she continued walking, she was exhausted, with no way of defending herself it was hard to find safe places to sleep, and even more-finding places that she felt safe enough to sleep, to begin with. If she found somewhere it usually just was her sitting there and being afraid and cold.

She crossed her arms and rubbed them slightly, being in the woods and not directly in the sun was beginning to get cold as goosebumps sprung up on her arms. She was scolding herself for not grabbing something to keep her warm in the humid mornings, but it was the warmer seasons so it should warm up a little bit later, or she could head where there was more open and the sun could come down.
Just as she thought that she saw a road up ahead, but seconds later she heard movement not too far away. Was this lack of sleep or was this actually something moving? Either way, she hid behind a large trunked tree, the twigs and some leaves crunching and breaking beneath her heels. She couldn't even hear how much noise she was making because her heart was beating loudly in her ears. Tripping slightly as she rushed and scraped her arm against the bark of the tree, as she squeezed the scrape and kept crouched down.

It was....a boy? Was he alone? Wait there was another human still alive? She wasn't the only one? Questions flooded her head, of course, she didn't go all these years without ever running into another human, she just doesn't count the people who are hurting others as human anymore, just monsters. Even though she wants to believe there is good in everyone, it's only realistic to know that some have lost their humanity in order to adapt. But was this boy one of them or a good person? There was no way of telling and she was sure he would find her if not, he had already heard her run. But she was too scared to come out, and she now had the pepper spray gripped tightly in her hands, her forearm bled lightly.

Miya Daulton
Female
Hetero
Tags: Nicolas, Axton Mentions: Zuri
Miya was watching out of the window as she could see the sun was lighting up the sky now and you could see clearly what lies in wait for them. It was quiet until an annoying voice broke it. Rolling her eyes secretly as she kept her back towards the boys she turned on her heel to look at them. "Isn't that how it always is." she replied quietly. It would be nice to get one night of sleep and not have to worry about waking up to a zombie gnawing on your leg or something but this was reality now. She folded her arms together lightly, keeping the hunting knife gripped in her hand. Her eyes looked back and forth between the two before turning back to the window "We should leave soon, get packed up." she states. She wasn't sure if they needed to put anything away or change or anything, she was already ready.

Then something caught her eye as she looked out the window, something that was not one of the dead moving through the street. A girl, who looked to be running in the direction they were going to go. She muttered under her breath a stream of curses. Should she go out and help, or let the girl fend for herself? Would this girl benefit the group? Or drag it down? She seemed to be able to take care of herself, but at the same time was reckless by just running into a horde like that. It seemed she was bringing another horde with her and towards them, this would delay them leaving for at least an hour. Her arms fell to her sides and her hands clenched into fists. Help or not? The words kept repeating in her head. She cursed in her head as she walked quickly over to her backpack that laid against the wall, swinging it over and onto her back and adjusting the straps. "Change of plans kids, we go now." she hated being so nice, hated putting her life on the line for a complete stranger, but if there were to be a life after this, there needs to be as many people as possible, and even she knew that. She started towards the crumbling door and looked back at the boys "Try to keep up." she smirked as she went down the stairs. No time to explain that there was a girl outside fighting for her life, if she took the time to the girl was probably as good as dead. And even though Miya wasn't one who trusts or gets along with most people, she does care, and really is just a big softy, and she hated it.

Griffin Hayes
Male
Hetero
Tags: Eva
Griffin tossed the deer up on the roof before starting to pull himself up. But just then, something smelt, like it was rotting or decay. Then suddenly an empty soda can came flying at him, he lifted his crossbow one-handed and shot, the arrow landing right between the feet of the girl. His eyes adjusted It's...a girl? he thought to himself. He almost mistook her for one of the dead, considering she was covered head to toe in what looked like the blood of the dead. He kept the crossbow held up and pointed at her as he slowly descended the ladder, his kill safe on the roof.

As his boots hit the pavement he slowly walked up to her "Who are you? he asked. "What do you want?" he asked right after. His eyes also were scanning the area around him making sure she wasn't followed by either the dead or alive. In all his years he never seen someone covered in the dead, it just didn't sit right with him and he felt like maybe this was a trap. She did look crazy, hell she looked like she had lost her mind and made herself into one of the dead. He kept his finger off the trigger as to not misfire but still kept it aimed at the girl. Why did he feel so threatened by her, she was so much smaller than him. Was it because of her seeming like she was mentally unstable? Like a ticking time bomb?
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:37 pm

~*Eli*~
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
~[url=link]xxx[/url]~Female~19~Demi~Location:Dirt Road Near Woods/Abandoned House~
~Tags:Open~

Eli walked down the dirt road for a while, oddly enough no signs of the infected. She has picked up a stick a while back dragging it through the dirt, creating a deep line. When she reached her destination she paused before shoving the stick upright into the ground. Her thoughts was that maybe if anyone was around they’d see this, she then carved into the ground ‘be back soon.’ Standing up she took a moment to look around. No signs of anyone or anything, besides the birds who seemed to be following her. It felt like they’d turned into vultures knowing death was near, or something.
Eli turned off the dirt road which led to a group of two house, turning to the one on the left. She walked up slowly and quietly, then banging on the door. Waiting a few moments she watched to see if any infected would come from behind the house. Moments later and nothing, she proceeded to slowly open the door. Closing it behind her as she checked each room, the house appearing to be clear. After double checking she began searching for any food, checking the kitchen. She found a sealed bag of cheerios, not her favorite cereal however this was a great prize compared to most spoiled and rotten things she’d find. Eli grabbed the bag of Cheerios, stuffing them into her bag, and looking around for anything else.
She found on top of the fridge a couple of water bottles, filled with water. Grabbing them and putting them in the bag as well, keeping one as she practically downed half of it. Pausing as she felt like and idiot but she hadn’t had anything to drink in days so it was worth it. With a sigh she walked out of the house and sat down the the porch relaxing for a moment, though keeping her guard up.

~*Nic*~
~[url=link]xxx[/url]~Male~21~Hetero~Location:Rundown building, edge of the city~
~Tags: Miya, & Axton~

Nic watched as the other two were struggling to get even an ounce of rest. His nerves sparked when he heard the dead getting louder as if they were excited about something. Turning his attention as Axton spoke, nodding to his comment. “They’re are so many out their right now, sleep sadly is the furthest thing from my mind..” he said in a whisper, sad but true. He could even bring himself to crack jokes, he felt disgusted as the dead’s groans became louder. Turning his gaze to Miya, he saw her looking out the window. He was on the opposite side of the room so when looking out the window he only saw the sky. He took a moment smiling as it was one of those moments of beauty you’d rarely see now in this day and age.
His moment was cut short when Miya spoke, turning he grabbed his hoodie throwing it on quickly and grabbing his knife. Standing up he held his hand over his mouth as the dust from the building began to get to him. Holding down a cough as he tilted his head down. Lifting his head again, squinting his eyes at the others to see if they were ready. His gaze fell to the window as he saw a girl bolting from what appeared to be the largest group he had seen so far. Before he could react Miya was a step ahead, he followed behind her down the stairs.
He wasn’t sure how they’d fight off that many infected, however he did believe they needed to help. As they got to the bottom of the stairs, he glanced out another open window. He was trying to map out the best way to avoid, and also get that girl out of harms way. However he didn’t want to just bolt off and leave these two without knowing any plans.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Lillian Whitecrow
24 | Female
Lillian opened her eyes to see the sunlight peaking through the windows in the house she took refuge in. It was a two story house and reeked like mold in a few spots of the house. With a sigh, Lil got up and changed into a blue t-shirt, black jeans and threw on her boots and went downstairs. The stairs acted like they would fall through at any point in time so Lilli knew she'd have to move somewhere else sooner or later. Her weapons laid on the kitchen table nice and neatly along with her backpack and holsters.

She had to hunt for food to last her a few days since she ate the last of her rabbit two days ago. As Lillian got herself together and gathered all of what she needed to hunt. She looked through the boarded up window leading out on the porch seeing nothing but grass and the woods a mile away while the large city was the opposite direction. She was in an area with a few buildings such as stores and gas stations but nothing that would have clothes or canned foods. With the key she had found in one of the drawers in the kitchen, she opened the door and locked it behind her and set out to go hunting and to loot some nearby building such as a gas station or a local grocery store.

Zuri Blanchet
20|Female|
Tagged: Miya, Axton, Nic (soon)
Zuri had made it a little ways ahead of the horde. Her legs felt as if they were on fire and as reckless of a move she had just made.. she outta be dead by now. Looking behind her, she was so close to getting out of the city and out in the open where she'd hope to be a little more safer than she had been here in the city. She had bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep and slightly pink from exhaustion. Zuri wasn't doing so well on her own as it was.. if only her parents were still around, maybe she'd be doing a little better than she was now. She began to daydream slightly.. after all one of her downfalls was being an escapist, especially in the reality she lives in now.

Her daydreams of being in a different reality was all she ever wanted anymore and she wasn't sure if she was just going insane or not. She snapped back into reality to see the horde still coming for her and noticed a few more of the dead were coming from alleyways. Zuri bolted again down the street. The quick tapping of her shoes on the asphalt was a little louder as she was basically running for her life and she figured she'd manage to get out of this situation in no time if she just kept up the pace.

Ronan Finnegan
23|Male|
Day three hundred and uh.. I lost count. Ronan couldn't keep record of how long it has been since he's lived a normal life where everything was perfect. Being a country boy, the one thing he would wear mostly is a button up long sleeve shirt with a wife beater underneath and blue jeans with cowboy boots. Ronan had obtained a rifle with a few boxes of bullets and nothing more than his trusty knife and his backpack. He has yet to see another person out here in this unforgiving world but he was hoping he could have some company sooner or later or maybe just go insane after all but he refused to become one of those dead things walking around her now.

The Irishman had been born and raised on a farm which was several miles from what was New York. That huge city was miles away from his current location but he's been forced to travel closer for food and hopefully shelter. With the adjustment of his rifle strap on his shoulder.. Ronan continued walking down this dirt road inching ever so closely to the city.

Luca Rivera
22|Male|
Luca was sitting on one of the roofs in this little neighborhood he stumbled into about a week ago. There were a few of the dead stumbling around in the streets doing absolutely nothing. To one side there was the woods and the distant city and ahead of him there was a hospital and a few of the dead were actually wearing scrubs so they must have came from the hospital and Luca wanted to stay away from there. Luca didn't have much on him, just a few pairs of clothes and a glock with a few round in his bag. He managed to get on the roof from the fenced in back yard and a ladder while the house itself was boarded up at the windows and he locks the door at night. The house was lucky enough to have a few cans of food but not much else and it kept him alive for the time being and not starve to death.

There wasn't much Luca had came across since the death of the last group he was in but it was his fault they had all died. Although he didn't care much of their deaths, he had fired is gun at one of the dead walkers and alerted many more thus leading to the death of James, Lea, Blaise and Ginny. They have been dead in the last week and now here he was.. searching for more survivors.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:38 am

||Oliver||Location: Woods by the Hospital|| Tags:Aria||

"I know you're there, you may as well come out." he told whoever was watching him. He heard the person for a bit now, they weren't exactly the quietest of people. He grabbed the pocket knife out of his pocket and held it tightly. Even though he highly doubted this person was dangerous he couldn't be sure so he aired on the side of caution. "I'm not going to hurt you unless you try to hurt me." he said to basically thin air if anyone else was watching the conversation. He saw no point in hurting people who were alive if they weren't going to hurt him. It could feel that it was starting to warm up, he wanted to take his hoodie but didn't want to leave himself vulnerable if this person happened to be dangerous. He wasn't exactly surprised that there was another person alive, he figured others survived too but he didn't think he'd actually run into someone or rather someone run into him. He lost hope for it a long time ago, yet here someone was.
Last edited by *Lovel* on Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:06 pm

Axton HuntMoody Loner
―――――――――――――――――
◄20|Male|Straight|Rundown building/Edge of Town|tagged; Miya, Nic ►
    indentationAxton jumped to his feet immediately and grabbed his pack. "Do you hear the hoard down there?! Are you nuts?!" He called to Miya as he rolled his eyes. She was going to be the death of him. The man followed her anyways. It was either sit up here and do nothing or stay with the group. He decided the latter as he ran down the stairs trying to keep up with the headstrong girl. He didn't understand why they had ran until he passed by a window and for a breif second saw a girl. "So its a rescue mission...GREAT!" He thought to himself as they reached the bottom stairs. "Hold on! We can't just rush in like heros. Whats the plan?" He asked looking between both Miya and Nic. Between the three of them someone hopefully has a plan.

Eva DavisLost girl
―――――――――――――――――
◄19|Female|Bisexual|Passing through city/Gas station|tagged; Griffin ►
    indentation
    Eva held her hands up to show she wasn't a threat. "Hi! I'm Eva. I-I didn't mean to throw you off gaurd. I'm traveling alone..I haven't seen another human in almost two years." She spoke quickly and quietly, feeling super uncomfortable. She watched his eyes travel to the Z guts all over her. "O-Oh god I look insane don't I..It covers my human scent. I can walk freely around a whole hoard without being deteced. The smell is awful but you adapt to it quickly. Its a survival tactic most people don't even think about." She spoke again this time trying to reassure the only other human around. Eva slowly removed the guts from around her body as to not alarm the guy.

"Look I know I smell gross and probably look even grosser but I can be an asset. I'm super adaptive and I can come up with some pretty creative ways to get around the Z hoards. If anything mind sharing a rooftop?" Growing in confidence as she talked, she kept going. "I'm a decent shot with this thing, and I have supplies I can share with you." She motioned towards her shotgun and then her backpack as she spoke.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:36 pm

Aria Daulton
Female
Hetero
Tags: Oliver
She waited, then the words came out. He knew she was here. She watched him pull out a knife. This would not end well for her if he was one of the bad guys. Though something about him seemed to reassure her that he wasn't. She had no clue what it was, but she kind of didn't feel threatened by him, besides him of course carrying a knife and thinking about using it against her. But she knew that this was the world now, you can't trust anyone. It was normal.

She stood up from being crouched putting her hands to the side and putting her pepper spray back on her hip. A little bit of blood trickled down her arm and off her fingertips, but it was nothing to concern, she would handle it after she knew she was safe, though there was always a possibility that it would attract some of the unwanted dead that may be lingering near. But that was the least of her concerns, a human could do a lot more damage than the dead at this moment.

She stepped out from behind the tree, she put her hands up, unsure if he had anything other than a knife, but also to show she wasn't there to do anything. "I-i don't have anything." she spoke clearly, but slightly stumbled over her words as it seemed to be forever since she spoke out loud. She looked to the boy now, there was the smallest amount of fear in her eyes, but her gut told her that he wouldn't hurt her.

Miya Daulton
Female
Hetero
Tags: Nicolas, Axton Mentions: Zuri
She had sent a glare back to Axton, it was a warning. Even though she was the youngest of the group she somehow felt like she was the leader, though she never wanted to be. She stopped at the last floor, the groaning and growling now much louder, and the shuffling of dragged feet across the pavement. She looked to Nic and almost like she read his mind "We aren't fighting them, Nic. We get the girl nothing more." she stated. She looked around or a moment before hearing Axton. "No duh. Gimme a minute, I'm thinking, but it's hard to when your obnoxious voice keeps interrupting my train of thought." she spoke harshly. Time was important, and she needed to get a plan together very quickly.

Miya looked around at the area that surrounded them and after a while, she nodded to herself. "Okay here's the plan. You two need to sneak around the back go through the alleyway, you should be able to cut her off and pull her into a building quickly. There shouldn't be too many of the dead there because of her running through the main road. I'm going to be the bait. I'll draw the horde to come towards me. We will meet at the last building on this road, but make sure it's clear I don't want the horde to turn back around if they see you." she explained. She was faster and smaller than them, it would be easier to keep safe from the zombies if she went, the boys were brute strength, they would be able to deal with some of the dead that would still be stuck on the girl once she would run out there. This would work, it would. She knelt down and adjusted the laces on her boots, before standing up again. I'm good I got this. she thought to herself as she let out a breath of air. This was the best way, it was the safest way, where no one would get hurt. "Don't miss me too much." she smirked, before walking towards the door opposite of where the boys would go.

Griffin Hayes
Male
Hetero
Tags: Eva
The girl didn't seem like a threat, she didn't have any weapons in her hands and she kept her hands up. He eyed her for a moment until she spoke. He listened to what she had to say without interrupting. He remained quiet for a while taking in the information. Suspense.
He kept the crossbow pointed at her before sighing and lowering it. "You do smell horrible. I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't mistaken you for one of the dead already." he stated bluntly. He was hesitant but slung the crossbow over his shoulder and his hands stuffed in his jean pockets as he looked her up and down. He couldn't really tell her facial features, hair color, by the way, she was covered. "I'm Griffin..." he paused. "I guess I'll let it slide for now but if you want to stick with me, you aren't smelling like that the whole time." he stated as one of his hands came out and gestured to her. He was still cautious of her and didn't trust her, but the worst thing to happen is he ends up having to kill her. He turned so his back was facing her as he walked back towards the gas station and to the ladder. "C'mon I guess." he said as his hand motioned over his shoulder for her to follow.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:52 am

~*Eli*~
~[url=link]xxx[/url]~Female~19~Demi~Location:Dirt Road Near Woods/Abandoned House~
~Tags:Open~

Eli walked down the dirt road for a while, oddly enough no signs of the infected. She has picked up a stick a while back dragging it through the dirt, creating a deep line. When she reached her destination she paused before shoving the stick upright into the ground. Her thoughts was that maybe if anyone was around they’d see this, she then carved into the ground ‘be back soon.’ Standing up she took a moment to look around. No signs of anyone or anything, besides the birds who seemed to be following her. It felt like they’d turned into vultures knowing death was near, or something.
Eli turned off the dirt road which led to a group of two house, turning to the one on the left. She walked up slowly and quietly, then banging on the door. Waiting a few moments she watched to see if any infected would come from behind the house. Moments later and nothing, she proceeded to slowly open the door. Closing it behind her as she checked each room, the house appearing to be clear. After double checking she began searching for any food, checking the kitchen. She found a sealed bag of cheerios, not her favorite cereal however this was a great prize compared to most spoiled and rotten things she’d find. Eli grabbed the bag of Cheerios, stuffing them into her bag, and looking around for anything else.
She found on top of the fridge a couple of water bottles, filled with water. Grabbing them and putting them in the bag as well, keeping one as she practically downed half of it. Pausing as she felt like and idiot but she hadn’t had anything to drink in days so it was worth it. With a sigh she walked out of the house and sat down the the porch relaxing for a moment, though keeping her guard up.

~*Nic*~
~[url=link]xxx[/url]~Male~21~Hetero~Location:Rundown building, edge of the city~
~Tags: Miya, & Axton~

Nic kept quiet, trying not to seem surprised by the rudeness Miya gave off to Axton. It was true she was like that with him but as they’ve been together for a while it wasn’t as bad anymore, and when Axton joined it seemed like her got the worst of it. Despite that he knew they’d be sticking together for a while, so he put up with and only hoped Axton would do the same. He waited for Miya since she seemed to have a plan already before putting it into words. He listened a bit against the idea of her going off on her own, if it worked they’d be safe and so would that girl. However there were a million ways this could go wrong, but hell everyday they go through the same risks.
Without taking the time to think it over Miya had already walked out the door, gritting his teeth in frustration. He turned to Axton, “alright then it’s left to us. In and out or in this case out and in? Either way we do this quickly and we don’t take anymore avoidable risks than we need to.” He said in a whisper tone to Axton, he didn’t want anyone to get hurt and he was sure Axton felt the same, but he could help but put his concerns into words. Not a moment later he was out than back door, keeping low and using the building as cover. Getting to the alley as quickly as possible, turning back to make sure Axton was with him and none of the infected saw them.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me