➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby starlette » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:50 pm

☆ PENNY OLSON
───────────────────────────────────────────────
16femalebonded - kodabisexuallocation: foresttags; tyler + pip
indentKoda suddenly grunted a warning. Penny understood and froze in place amidst a patch of thick foilage. 'What is it?' she mentally asked. 'There's someone nearby.' Koda took a moment to sniff the air. There was something else too—an animal. Something small. Ferret? 'Another bonded, I think. I can smell ferret with them, past this patch.' At that, Penny's eyes widened. She hadn't come across another bonded in a while, partially because she didn't want to. Koda, on the other hand, knew that she couldn't avoid people forever. She knew it too, deep down.

Penny took a few deep breaths to calm herself and steel her nerves. Slowly, the girl stepped out the foilage, eventually catching sight of the source of Koda's warning. Only the bear's head poked through the leaves. A boy about her age with a mess of red hair had a little ferret on top of his head. Hopefully neither of them would be hostile towards her or Koda. Penny opened her mouth to speak despite her throat feeling so tight. "Hello?" she hesitantly asked, internally wincing a second after. Somehow she kept going, looking up at the animal perched on the boy's head. "You—you're bonded?"
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:15 pm

"𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨,
    SKYE DRAKE
    𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳."
    ───────────────────────── ────────────────────────────
    [ role. bonded ] [ animal. kore - manticore ] [ tagged. collin anderson | mentioned: open ] [ location. the forest ]

─────Little bird's just lucky he's not lunch. Kore growled, but Skye didn't miss the twinge of pride, the way she stretched her wings, and how she lifted her head into a regal pose. Skye smirked in amusement, sketching the makings of the blue jay's wing onto her paper.

─────Ah, you don't have the heart. Skye told her, absent-mindedly humming under her breath. Kore was about to retort that she was a natural hunter, and she absolutely would eat this bird, when she picked up an odd scent in the area. She snapped her head to the side, startling the jay into flying off into the trees, chirping in agitation.

─────"No!" Skye groaned, this time out loud, and dropped her drawing of the half-finished blue jay onto the ground. She glared up at the tree Kore was laying in and pushed herself up from the dirt.

─────Quiet. The manticore warned, slowly gathering her paws under her. The tree branch strained under her weight as she stood, so she crept over to a different tree. Her ears were on alert, and she stared towards the spot the smell was coming from. Skye watched her, puzzled by her behavior. Someone's nearby. We should go back to the safehouse

─────Skye gathered her things quickly, shoving her sketchpad into her bag. Is that a good idea? What if it's a hunter? We can't lead them there. Let me see if I can just... talk to them?

─────That's a terrible idea. Kore said, but Skye didn't seem like she was backing down. ...Fine. But I'll be watching. With that, Kore crouched where she was, her tail curling tightly on her back. Skye exhaled in relief, but the hairs on the back of her neck were standing up straight.

─────"Erm, hello?" Skye called, slinging her bag over her shoulder again. If this went south, she'd need to book it fast.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:03 am

. ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 16 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

Nova froze, one paw raised. Her ears located the voice before her eyes, piercing eyes staring straight at the boy. Nyx tensed beside her. He took a few short, quick steps back, alarmed almost. His eyes darted down to Nova who continued staring for quite a while, he didn't move to reply. The silence that reigned upon them lasted a good, solid, ten or so seconds before Nova twitched her tail forward. 'Lemur, on his left just under his arm.' Her voice made him jump, locate the small critter then glance back up at the boys eyes.

He took a small breath, exhaling it slowly before forcing some form of nervous smile and a small wave. He paused- uncertain before raising his hands to sign at the boy, hoping he'd understand sign language. "I am looking for the safehouse. Who are you?" meanwhile Nova took a tentative step forward, raising her head to sniff at the air between them, mainly focused on the lemur, but her eyes also studied the boy carefully. "Hello little Lemur, I mean you no harm if you mean none to me or my bonded." she attempted, managing to keep her voice even.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: open )
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie paused in her movements, glancing down at the wolf. Malic stared right back at her- muzzle crinkled in a snarl. She dropped her shoulders, giving a soft, quiet sigh. "I'm sorry, Malic. I know I've been distant.. I just..-" She glanced away, almost guilty. "I miss her too, I miss them both." He turned his head to stare out at the undergrowth with her, ears pinned back, his snarl became more prominent, then relaxed and his head lowered with a huff. "But there is no point on dwelling in the past, is there? We must focus on here and now, the living will not be helped if you dont care to look." He stood with a grumble.

Eddie straightened, looking at him, "You want to go for another scout? Some bonded might have stumbled upon our forest seeking shelter after the rain lash night." Malic peered out at the trees for a heartbeat then began forwards in a silent agreement. As Eddie followed, the entrance closed over behind her, sealing itself once more. They set off in search of new bonded.

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
    ── C y p r u s
    ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: kyle)
    . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

Neigh cringed as she heard the voice, forcing herself not to bolt there and then. Though she tensed uncertainly, turning her gaze to peer back at the stranger. "I apologise but Mama said I'm not allowed to talk to strangers.." She said quietly, glancing away from him, she took a nervous step away.
    "I know my way, i've taken this route almost my entire life, thanks." Not exactly a lie, she had taken this route quite a few times, and she did know it very well. Would he see through it though? "Sorry- I should go before mama sees me talking to you, shes very protective, doesn't want me getting any infection from those bonded folk- She managed to supress her own grimace, but knew well that Cyprus had not.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Bonded ✮ Charlie 2 ⌖ Dani 1

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:02 am

════ ════
Charles Andrew Windridge
Charlie
Pansexual
Male

Ayo
Mouse Lemur (f)
Powers

The forest
@Nyx
x
════ ════

x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxThe snow leopard's gaze was definitely a little nerve-wracking, but Charlie held his ground. After all, most predators didn't initiate attacks on people unless those people turned away from them or ran away. As he was doing neither of these, he should be okay.
      xxxxxThe long silence didn't help further.
      xxxxxAyo wasn't intimidated at all, moving just a little further forward at the snow leopard staring, taking a better look but still staying carefully on Charlie's back for safety with a stranger.
      xxxxxHer ears twitched, pricking, at the snow leopard's speaking, tapping at Charlie excitedly, and he smiled a little, too. Suspicion confirmed. Ayo made a little chitter - meaningless but amused, almost a laugh - at the eye contact, and moved around again, coming around Charlie's side further again for the closer look, twisting so she was hanging upright off of Charlie's hoodie.
      xxxxxCharlie stared at the sign language. His eyes widened just a little, taking it in. He took several seconds, and then coughed a little awkwardly. "Ah, sorry, I, uh. I don't speak ASL? I can speak a little BANZSL, but not, um. Not ASL. But that doesn't have to be an issue!" Charlie was already ratting around in his pockets, searching for his phone. He fiddled with it for a moment, bringing out a note-pad app. 82% battery, plenty for now, hopefully. Air-plane mode on. It's harder to track, and saves more battery, and, out here in the woods? Both of those were good things. Both these details visible at the top of the screen.
      xxxxxHe started typing quickly, while Ayo turned to interact with the snow leopard. She twisted around in place, nodding. "I'm not going to hurt anyone, and I couldn't even if I wanted to. I'm Ayo. What's your name? Your eyes are pretty. Can I look at your fur more closely?" Charlie gave a tiny amused sort of snort. That was very typical, that curiosity, and all coming without any pause or breaths. Ayo was far more extroverted than him, and far more daring and reckless in the curiosity, although the same curiosities normally hit them both at once. Her tail twitched, and she twisted around, carefully navigating around Charlie's backpack, moving lower again, and turning so her hand was stretching out forwards towards the Snow Leopard's face. It wasn't a long reach, with her tiny arms, but the gesture was clear.
      xxxxxCharlie held out his phone towards the boy, gesturing for him to type back.
      xxxxx"Are you deaf or mute? I'm Charlie, I'm looking for a safe-house, should be close. Want to look together? I don't speak ASL, sorry."
SupercalligragilisticexpialadociousEvenThoughTheSoundOfItIsSomethingQuiteAtrociousIfYouSayItLoudEnoughYou'llAlwaysSoundPrecociousSupercalligragilisticexpialadocious

════ ════
Dr. Danielle Adams
Dani
Heterosexual
Female
Hunter
x
Within the city
@Open

x
════ ════

x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxx

OoC: Dani's last post is in the 1st page! It's long and I don't want to spam and clutter things up by reposting something that long when someone's yet to respond. I'm going to run on the assumption that if no one wants to interact with her in like... 3 pages ish in? that I should have her change up what she's doing, and with a bit of extra time in that gap, that makes sense for her to have time to do that, y'know?
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:32 am

. ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ( 16 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

Nyx winced, almost guiltily as the other grimaced. He glanced towards Nova who whacked him on the leg with her tail as if telling him to calm down. His eyes rose as Charlie handed him the phone, he peered down at the gadget with a faint frown. 'Im Nyx, this is Nova. Im mute, Its okay and sure- it'd be nice to have a companion, safer in numbers.' he handed the phone back, giving another small smile.

Nova blinked in amusement at the small critter. She glanced up at the human as he snorted his amusement, then stepped forward, raising her muzzle towards the Lemur to let it crawl down onto her without falling, "I am Nova, your name is very pretty, dear." she purred, even as she was interacting her ears continued twitching nervously, searching for possible sounds of a threat in the forest around them.

Neigh + Eddie updates here
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♘ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Postby Good.Pointe » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:38 am

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
━━━━━━
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 - 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗
xxxxxPerched up on large root, Rose mindlessly attempted to finger-comb a large knot out of her messy hair, watching as Knight ate what little weeds and grass he could find among the fallen branches, moss, and leaves on the forest floor. Her own stomach rumbled for anything at all at this point, but she had no clue what was safe in this area of the forest. Besides, with all the running they usually had to accomplish, a full stomach just meant another potential issue with her nerves. What they needed most was to get cleaned up, and maybe get some sleep, but both parties knew that was still a ways away. It seemed like years since they last had shelter. Oh, how a few weeks can inch by. With a hefty sigh, Rose stood, brushed off her pants and surveyed the area.
xxxxx"You know, with how fast we were able to get away, I doubt the city even has a basic description of your face. We could find you some-"
xxxxx"You already know that we can't do that. Even if they don't have my face, look at us now! Would it not be incredibly suspicious for some random, homeless looking woman to come crawling out of the forest on a horse? We'd get ourselves killed." Rose's voice drops and cracks with the last sentence. Somehow admitting how screwed they really were just made everything feel worse. The woman paced, deep in thought, her mind moving too fast for Knight to really keep up.
xxxxx"Let's move, maybe we'll find a freshwater river or something. My water bottles could only last us so long with the few refills we could get." she finally decides. She takes a shaky breath in and pulls herself up onto Knight's saddle, and they begin to wander farther.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:31 am

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
male ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: open ⊛ city’s edge
Kyle ran his hand through his dark hair awkwardly, realizing that the young girl was very unlikely to be in danger or a threat. He had very clearly made her uncomfortable- what young girl wouldn’t be frightened by an older teen?-and wanted to remedy the situation as best as he could. Yet, something in his gut still begged him to to remain alert, despite the clear innocence about her.

“Ah, pardon me then!“ he chuckled, trying his best to hide his embarrassment. He reaches into his bag and procured a small business card. “You don’t need to worry about any infection from me though. I’m a bonded hunter, actually. Name’s Beauregard. Your mum can contact me if she needs help with any bonded folk.”

He offered her the business card with a small smile. The young man didn’t like advertising to the youth much, but he needed to start spreading his name around if he wanted to get any commissions or recognition amongst others in his area of work. After a moment of hesitation, he awkwardly blurted, “Oh! You don’t have to take the card if you might get in trouble with your mum though, I totally understand.”
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler | 2] [brooke | 1] [collin | 2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:24 am

── TYLER SKYE ─────────────────────────────
x sixteen male bisexual bonded; ferret, pip location; woods tags; open
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

after a few more minutes of aimlessly wandering through the forest, pip lifted her head, her nose twitching as she sniffed the air. she gave tylers head a soft pat, indicating him to stop. what? what is it? he nervously questioned, glancing around. i smell someone, something? two somethings, maybe, close by. don't panic, though! the ferret squeaked out, but her warning had come a little too late. from nearby a female had appeared, and a large furry head showed itself through the foliage. bear! the ferret shot up in alarm at the sight of the bigger, deadlier creature, her small hands gripping onto tylers messy red hair. stepping back from the pair tyler tripped over his own two feet, causing him to fall onto the ground. too stunned to say anything as the girl questioned if he was bonded, his two toned eyes remained on the bear. it was the first time tyler had been so close to such a creature, and it scared him knowing what it could do. however, tyler quickly realized that the bear didn't seem to want to attack him, and the question the female asked final registered. it also clicked that the bear must be her bonded animal. finally the boy nodded in response and got back onto his feet. brushing dirt and leaves from his jeans tyler uttered, i-i am. i mean, we are. p-pip and i, he stuttered out, pip bobbing her head as he spoke her name. this had been the first time he'd seen anyone in these woods, but he was thankful it was a another bonded and not a hunter. if that was the case then tyler would be dead by now.

── BROOKE SIERRA SMITH ───────────────────────
x nineteen female pansexual bonded; lilac breasted roller, hyacinthus location; dining hall tags; open
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the blonde was curled up in the sheets of her bed, enjoying a full nights rest, when something began tugging at her hair. at first it didn't bother her, but a sharp tug caused her to swat at the pesky creature perched on her pillow next to her head. oh, won't you quit? you'll only hurt me as well as yourself, she sleepily mumbled, the bird hopping atop her this time and giving her ear a slight peck. alright, alright! i'm up, she quickly said, sitting up in her bed with a wide yawn and large stretch. the colorful bird perched himself in a bundle of brooke's bed head, now content that he had awoken his companion. blinking sleep away from her eyes brooke looked around her bedroom. due to the facilities ability to allow bonded to create their bedrooms with just a thought brooke made her room a mix between a bedroom and wilderness. bright, colorful greens filled every corner, plants hung from the ceiling, vines crawled along the walls, artificial sunlight shone from the ceiling. of course, to accommodate hyacinthus there were also grassland tones for him to enjoy, bird baths, and perches high up for him. taking in a breath of the fake fresh air, brooke sighed. it simply wasn't the same as being outdoors. perhaps she would take a trip outside today. climbing out of bed brooke quickly changed into some skinny jeans, white vans, and a baggy t-shirt covered in a space design, tucking the bottom of the shirt into the front of her jeans. excuse me, little bird, but i need to do my hair if you please, she gently swatted hyacinthus, who was still sat atop her head. what's the point? i'll only muss it up later! despite that, the bird fluttered off to a nearby perch. with her hair free brooke brushed it out, making it look semi-decent. alright, you can return, brooke advised the bird, who immediately took his spot back on her head.

leaving their room brooke guided the duo off toward dining hall for some food. brooke herself was hungry and she could sense that cinthy was hungry as well. wandering through the large safe house brooke found her way to the dining hall. once there she grabbed her and hyacinthus some breakfast, the lilac breasted roller excitedly telling her what to get him. ... and get me quite a few centipedes! he squawked to her. you're so needy, brooke teased, chuckling, as she gathered the birds meal. sitting down at table with their food brooke dug into a fruit salad while hyacinthus ate a meal of bugs beside her.

── COLLIN ANDERSON ─────────────────────────
x twenty male bicurious hunter location; woods tags; skye + kore
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

crouched, hopefully out of sight, collin gazed at the female as she sketched whatever it was that was up in the tree branches, which suddenly moved and caused the woman to yell out in agitation. slinking lower behind the bush collin's eyes followed the brunette as she stood and quickly gathered her items. no, he thought. either somehow she, or the creature in the trees, noticed his presence and they were about to run, or the woman had simply noticed this creeper watching her. either way, if this woman was a bonded collin couldn't just let her leave. he would need to separate her from her bonded animal. slowly reaching for his dart gun collin paused as the brunette called out. he had a choice to make here. make himself known and reply, or take aim. one was more civilized than the other, and collin was the civilized type, after all, pointing a gun at another human, even if it is a tranquilizer gun, felt wrong to him. softly sighing, the man lowered his hand from the gun, stood up, and stepped from the bushes he had been huddled behind. ello, there, he awkwardly said in his british accent, giving a warm smile and small wave to the female. now how did he go about explaining this one? he isn't the best at making up things on the spot, not really being the greatest at lying. sorry if i startled you, miss. i was simply surprised by seeing another so deep in the woods. i wasn't sure if you were friend or foe, so i hid, he quickly stated, trying to explain why he was hiding behind the bushes.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:09 pm

☆ PENNY OLSON
───────────────────────────────────────────────
16femalebonded - kodabisexuallocation: foresttags; tyler + pip
indent"Oh!" The brunette's eyes widened at the sight of the stranger falling. Her hands instinctively reached forward. Not that she could have done anything to help. She winced as he hit the ground, hands moving to fidget with the straps of her backpack while he picked himself back up and spoke. The words only partially stuck with her. If the boy said his name, it'd already escaped her, but the ferret was Pip? Cute...! "I—I'm so sorry,"' Penny stammered, pulling her gaze towards the ground. His initial panic over seeing Koda didn't go unnoticed. She nervously shifted her weight from side to side. "We didn't mean to scare you. Um, it's nice to meet you and Pip. I'm Penny. The bear is Koda. I swear he's not as scary as he looks," she introduced, gesturing to the large animal behind her.

He took the words as an ok to slowly step out from the foilage, stopping at her side. Dark eyes focused on the boy for a moment before moving to the ferret. "Pip, is it? It's good to see another bonded around this area," he began, trying to keep his naturally gruff voice pleasant to avoid putting the little mammal more on edge than she already was. "You can trust that we don't mean any harm as long as you don't either. We're just passing through."
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Bonded ✮ Charlie 3 ⌖ Dani 1

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:25 pm

════ ════
Charles Andrew Windridge
Charlie
Pansexual
Male

Ayo
Mouse Lemur (f)
Powers

The forest
@Nyx
x
════ ════

x
      x 6151D2 Ayo's Colour
      x 1c4172 Charlie's Colour
      x

xxxxx"Okay. That makes things a little easier; we won't have to keep passing back and forth. I'm not sure how much safety we can offer-" Charlie gestured towards Ayo, still beneath his arm, "But maybe at least some."
      xxxxxLeaning up like that really wasn't needed. As soon as Nova was close, Ayo jumped, landing on top of the snow leopard's shoulders, and quickly moving from an initially unstable footing to being on top of her head.
      xxxxxCharlie's whole body moved around, trying to follow where the small but familiar weight had gone to, that she wasn't going to get herself lost but... no, that didn't seem to be a worry right now.
      xxxxxBack to looking around for signs of where to go for Charlie.
      xxxxx"Thank you, I picked it myself. Your fur feels nice. Do all snow leopards have fur like this? Do you get hot when it's sunny here?" She curled down a little in place, not-quite-sitting, and started turning her head around. Slowly, and a little twitchily, and in every direction. She couldn't quite resist the urge to run her fingers through the fur, but, tiny as she was, especially in comparison, it was a pretty restricted sort of stroking. What could she say? It was primate instinct to do this to friendly fluffy things! Humans were just better at it!
      xxxxx"I tracked it down to this area, but I don't really know what it looks like? The entrance has to be hidden somehow, or it wouldn't be a safehouse - and with eyes like Ayo's I'd be worried if there's an actual house we've missed somehow - but that doesn't really help much." Charlie sighed a little, looking around as well. "Which way were you looking before, Nyx?"
SupercalligragilisticexpialadociousEvenThoughTheSoundOfItIsSomethingQuiteAtrociousIfYouSayItLoudEnoughYou'llAlwaysSoundPrecociousSupercalligragilisticexpialadocious

════ ════
Dr. Danielle Adams
Dani
Heterosexual
Female
Hunter
x
Within the city
@Open

x
════ ════

x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxx

OoC: Dani's last post is in the 1st page! It's long and I don't want to spam and clutter things up by reposting something that long when someone's yet to respond. I'm going to run on the assumption that if no one wants to interact with her in like... 3 pages ish in? that I should have her change up what she's doing, and with a bit of extra time in that gap, that makes sense for her to have time to do that, y'know?
Last edited by Chamrosh on Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me