Let History Not Repeat Itself {O/A}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Let History Not Repeat Itself {O/A}

Postby MaddestHatter~ » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:10 am

Name: Athena Blair Woodrow

Sexuality: Heterosexual/Straight

Creature: Spix's Macaw (went extinct in 2018)

Background: : Athena was adopted when she was three years old, she has no memory of her past life or her parents, but knows that she was born in Rio De Janeiro. She has no siblings adopted or real, as far as she knows. She lived in Chicago until her parents decided to move to (insert state name here). She doesn’t really do well in school, tends to not really mess around with anyone and dislikes cops. When she was younger she tended to get in trouble a lot with fighting other girls, stealing (because she didn’t grow up in the best neighborhood with a lot of material items). She also didn’t get herself involved in the right crew, which she still talks to on the occasion (drug-dealers, smokers, partiers). Her parents dislike the person she was turning into and made a move for the better to give her a chance to change herself. She discovered she could turn into a macaw when she was a young child, but kept it quiet from her parents. She quite enjoys transforming because it allows her to fly and finally feel free, she also feels she is connected to her birthplace when she is the Spix’s Macaw.

Personality:She’s quiet, but not shy in any way. She doesn’t like other people, so she just hangs around a select group, if not just by herself. She loves drawing comic-book strips in her free time and listens to alternative rock and rock. She lives for attending concerts and participating in illegal activities. She can be sassy, sarcastic and unapologetically blunt. Doesn’t put up with anyone’s crap. She’s not the type to let anybody walk over her and will put one in their place if they try.
Yes, I'm a foodie.
MaddestHatter~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:52 pm

{Accepted. We need at least 2-3 more people}
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaddestHatter~ » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:40 am

Hey cswolf, so can we just have a few more details about the RP, like the location state and town, and what season it is?
Yes, I'm a foodie.
MaddestHatter~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:40 pm

Season: Fall
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:38 pm

[[New bio, I designed, on pg. 3 so everyone can calm down]]
Last edited by ~MakeBelieve~ on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~MakeBelieve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:05 pm

[center][img]
a209d094dae9248975b048812d50a884.jpg
[/img][center]
Full Name: Lucy B. Hunt
Sexuality: straight ace.
Look: She is 5'4 and naturally muscular with gray eyes and copery broun hail, peirced ears, and freckles.
Species she turned into: Javan Tiger

Personality:
Lucy is not shy but she is quiet. She comes off as cold and distant because she doesn't trust people so she avoids human interaction. By contrast, she is open and friendly in her animal form because she knows she is powerful as tigeress. She is close with her dog and can often be found lost in thought peting him. Despite not liking people she is fiercely loyal to the people she does trust.

Her History: She doesn't talk about her History. She was born in Galway, Ireland and hails from the mayo clan. She got a student Visa so she could go to College abroad and get far away from her Father. She was a Daddy's girl when she was small but once she started secondary school she realized that He was not a good person. The older she got the more she hated him and wanted to get as far away from him as possible so she applied to a foreign college near a small town. She planed to stay in touch with her family because she loves her Mum, younger sister, and little brother but after she discovered she turned into a tiger she let them believe she needed to focus on school and her new life then cut off ties all together to protect them. Once she got settled she bought a German Shepherd named Wolfwere, who she quickly bonded with in both forms, as protection physically and because having a pet is one of the last things people who knew her would expect. Trauma as a child mixed with the realizations about her father left her with a deeply ingrained lack of trust in people that was only reinforced by the fact she is hiding from scientists that want to use her as a lab rat.
Attachments
a209d094dae9248975b048812d50a884.jpg
a209d094dae9248975b048812d50a884.jpg (37.64 KiB) Viewed 73 times
Last edited by surfergirlgeek on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:29 pm

{You are all accepted but please design your own forms c: I wish to see your creativity}
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:03 am

I love how everybody uses my forms.....
I don't mind y'all using them but it'd be nice if you have permission first. Especially since the formating isn't being used properly to begin with by some.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:21 am

I am very sorry. I misunderstood the forums. The way they are placed I assumed that were the ones that we are supposed to use. I will rewrite mine if you would like me to or if it is going to be a problem.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength"
Philippians 4:13
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:02 am

Blaise Winchester | 18 | Male | Zanzibar Leopard
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Appearance: Blaise has black hair that is cropped very short, and his eyes are hazel, with a more brownish tone to them. He stands at 6'3", and has a slightly muscular build. He has a good posture as well, which accentuates his height.

Personality: Cold and a little callous, Blaise is not one for making friends with anyone. He's not interested in meeting new people, and honestly just wants to get on with his day. He doesn't trust people, and keeps the fact that he's able to transform into an extinct animal - a Zanzibar Leopard - an extremely close-guarded secret, even from others that are the same as him. He just doesn't trust anyone to not sell him out. However, with enough patience, he might warm up to you, and show a friendlier, more caring side to himself, as well as being protective of you.

Bio: Blaise grew up in a family of shifters, all of whom could turn into the same animal - the Zanzibar Leopard. However, his mother died after complications giving birth to his youngest sister, when Blaise was 10. His father didn't shy away from stepping up to raise the family full-time, though, and worked hard to provide. However, when Blaise was 16, a family who were also shifters that they were friends with sold out the Winchester to protect themselves. His father sent the children away, to protect them, while scientists captured him. Blaise has since kept his identity a secret, even from other shifters, because of this. He's lived in the town for a little over a year now, separated from his siblings. He often wishes he could go and search for them.
Blaise likes astronomy, salted caramel muffins and playing the violin, often playing pieces he'd heard his parents listen to. He is allergic to seafood, and has a slight fear of dogs.

Keegan Royce | 19 | Male | Falkland Island Wolf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Appearance: Keegan's hair is a light to mid brown colour, and is slightly wavy, which is shown by the way he wears it, and his eyes are dark green. He stands at 5'10", and he has an athletic build. He tends to have a somewhat relaxed posture, but definitely not slouchy.

Personality: Friendly, though a little shy, Keegan is more welcoming to new people. He can be quite naive, often trusting a little too easily and being quick to believe most of what is said to him. Some people think it's an act, but it really isn't. However, that's not to say he's stupid, because he most certainly isn't. He can see through manipulation tactics, and will reconsider his judgements on others when he finds out new things about them. He's loyal to his friends, and is known to be something of a secret keeper. Don't test him, because if you push him to his breaking point, he will lash out at you, especially if it means standing up for those who are close to him.

Bio: Keegan is the only confirmed shifter in his family, and grew up, appropriately, in the Falkland Islands - born and raised. He spent a lot of time outside, usually playing with his siblings. When he first shifted, and his family found out, it was a lot of fun. But then, when Keegan had to be sent away to protect him, it was no longer something exciting - Keegan just learnt that it was something to fear. Something bad about him. He lives with his two aunts in the town, often helping them out with whatever they need, and tends to do a lot of odd jobs around the neighbourhood (which has definitely earned him admiration from the older people who live there).
Keegan likes watercolour painting, strawberries, and contemporary dance - he is a part of a small, advanced, dance class. He is allergic to almonds, and has a deep fear of blood - often fainting at the sight of it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me