๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง (o&a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

โ™•(2) โš”(2)

Postby limerence! » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:09 pm

โ™• ๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐๐‚๐„ ๐Š๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜๐ โ™•
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ|๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ|๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ|๐™—๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™š, ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ช๐™ข
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

cadence looked over to her mother and beamed. brunhildeโ€™s gown was extravagant, simply put. nothing less could be expected of a queen, but cadenceโ€™s mother always seemed to exceed all expectations. โ€œnot nearly as beautiful as you, motherโ€ she grinned. she glanced forlornly at her fatherโ€™s bare throne, and for a split second, her illusions dropped. her hair was back ratty and tangled, her face a puffy mess, the stars on the ceiling gone. the swan princess quickly got a hold of herself, bringing the illusions back.

she saw her brother walk in, and was just about to tsk him when she spotted vivian. cadence rose from her seat, and embraced her younger cousin. taking vivianโ€™s hands in hers, she smiled brightly. โ€œyou look positively stunning. if it werenโ€™t for you, I think this entire thing would just fall apart. fatherโ€™s missing, callum is a grumpy mess, and I loathe these shoes more than I loathe cats.โ€ taking another glance at callum, she quickly brewed an illusion replica of herself right in front of him. โ€œfor heavenโ€™s sake, callum. you could at least dazzle yourself the appearence of smooth hair.โ€ the illusion scolded.

X
X

โš” ๐ƒ๐˜๐Œ๐„๐๐ˆ๐€ ๐ƒ๐˜๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’ โš”
๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง|๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ|๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ|๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™–

dymenia instantly sighed in relief when she spotted nike. โ€œnike, it was awful spending an entire week here without you! you wouldnโ€™t believe how many dead people there are in this dreadful palace. i never thought I could miss dycros city so much!โ€ she whined, pausing to adjust one of the off-shoulder straps on nikeโ€™s bedazzled gown. minnie made brief eye contact with isabella from across the room, but tried to make it as intense as she could.

โ€œand isabella nycros brought her entire pack of time changing brats. โ€ dymenia seethed, and glanced around the room. there were at least twenty spirits in this room, mingling with eachother and twirling around as if they were alive at this ball. she wished that she could bring them all back and send them all after the nycros family, but decided to save theatric acts for the demonstration.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง - 02: Vivian

Postby _Lyre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:20 pm

แด ษชแด ษชแด€ษด แดแด€ษดสแด€สŸแด€
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Shapeshifter | Age: 17 | Location: Ballroom |
| Tagged: Cadence; Callum; Brunhilde |

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

When she saw Cadence's illusion briefly flicker out, she was worried. She soon understood why it did when she caught her cousin's melancholy gaze at the grand throne that was so, heartbreakingly, empty. Callum seems like he's avoiding looking at the throne but pretending not to be while Auntie by all means look unaffected by the unfilled space. Considering that this is hardly the time to be discussing such a sensitive and emotional topic, she struck up a more mundane topic.

Vivian released a heavy sigh, "Please stop insulting animals, especially felines, in my presence."

Of course, she's sure that the graceful young woman's hatred of cats has absolutely nothing to do with her own tendency to play pranks, especially that one over five years ago using Meridian, her little sister, and her own shapeshifting capabilities as well as several (so a few dozen) of Meridian's feline friends. She's quite certain that was also what Cadence, Callum and Auntie were thinking about too judging by their expressions.

Turning to the Auntie Queenie, she curtsied and smiled mischievously up at the imposing figure, her smile soon vanishing behind a visage of distress and simpering sycophantic flattering.

"My Queen, I am ever so deeply sorry for not greeting you the way you deserve to be, with all the courtesies, reverence, respect and admiration there ever was. I beg of you, forgive me for I have sinned-"

Her melodramatics are meant for her personal enjoyment as well as other's amusement (or annoyance) after all. They rarely ever fail to cheer up her aunt (or anyone who she's purposefully attempting to casually inject some optimism in their lives), however briefly, and she does so like to keep her loved ones happy.

_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง (o&a)

Postby Quetzaloe » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:30 am

mแŽชแŽถแแŽพแžแŽฅแŽช hแŽฌแžแŽพsแŽช
helosa heir - healing - 21 - isabella, dymenia, nike

Spotting a familiar face, Magnolia carefully moved off her wall and walked just within sight of the Isabella to smile and wave. As much as she wanted to run over to talk to the younger girl, she knew that so long as Isabella was with her family that would be unadavisable. With the current political situation, being seen with the other girl at all would start terrible rumors and gossip about both their families, which was unfair to them all. Hopefully, they'd be able to snag some time in private to talk.

Noticing that Nike had arrived and was conversing with Dymenia, she briefly considered striking up a conversation with the girls. A hand absently reached to brush against one of the fabric flowers on her dress. Dymenia made her slightly uncomfortable, but she didn't know Nike very well. Although their families were all a part of the same alliance, she was unsure how the impending competition for the crown would affect any relationship they could potentially have. Magnolia knew she was already at a disadvantage being older, and not really wanting the position, marriage, or title. But she had a feeling these girls were like wolves, and didn't want them to sense any of her weaknesses.

แŽพแžแŽฌแŽชแแŽ แŽฌแ’ แŽพแŽ แŽฌsแ†แŽฝ
odesty heir - clairvoyant - 20 - callum, cadence, brunhilde, vivian

Spotting Cal making his entrance, Ollie grinned and smoothly made his way towards the royal family. He wasn't sure what the girls from the other noble families were thinking, but in his opinion the crown prince looked amazing. Finally reaching them, he bowed and gave them all a wide grin. "Ladies, you all look gorgeous tonight, as always."

Bowing especially deeply at Brunhilde, he added, "Thank you for the invitation, my queen. My family and I are honored to be here and share this night with your family."

Finally turning to Cal, he grinned. "Well. Ready to meet the future wife?"
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:21 am

โ”€โ”€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™๐™ˆ โ”€โ”€โ”€
      ( crown prince / location; hall / tagged; none

Callum watched as the families began to introduce themselves and mingle in and he was about to do the same until a figure poofed in front of him. His sister heckling him to fix his hair he grinned at her motherly disposition and sent his own illusion her way, arms crossed in a defiant matter 'make it more messy than it already is an attempt to fix it? i dont think so.'

The younger man then turned as he heard a familiar voice, smiling as he saw it was Oleander, but his expression changed to a scoff and slight eye roll at the comment, "Not exactly, i'd rather be heading to the guillotine then sit here and watch women fight for nothing more than power."

โ”€โ”€ ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐˜ผโ”€โ”€โ”€
      ( nyrcros heir / location; hall / tagged; none

Being sewn into her dress in a bumpy carriage to the castle was not exactly the way she was imagining her night beginning. The poking and prodding of the needle against her back finally ended once they had reached the grandeur castle doors, a sigh of relief escaping Bella's lips. She had to admit the dress was simple but beautiful, flowing behind her nicely as she exited the carriage and walked with her father and mother into the hall.

Her dark eyes gazed around and spotted some familiar faces, particularly that of Dymenia. She would have snarled if it wasn't for the gentle but firm hand of her father resting on her bare shoulder, calming the girl down somewhat but she kept her glare on the girl before turning away, watching her parents leave to mingle with others that were on the side of her family. Isabella looked over and saw the princess sitting upon her throne, tempted to slow down the star show but decided against it, except smiling at the woman before watching the lights sparkle outside the window.

serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:27 am

Living Breathlessly wrote:
mแŽชแŽถแแŽพแžแŽฅแŽช hแŽฌแžแŽพsแŽช
helosa heir - healing - 21 - isabella, dymenia, nike

Spotting a familiar face, Magnolia carefully moved off her wall and walked just within sight of the Isabella to smile and wave. As much as she wanted to run over to talk to the younger girl, she knew that so long as Isabella was with her family that would be unadavisable. With the current political situation, being seen with the other girl at all would start terrible rumors and gossip about both their families, which was unfair to them all. Hopefully, they'd be able to snag some time in private to talk.

Noticing that Nike had arrived and was conversing with Dymenia, she briefly considered striking up a conversation with the girls. A hand absently reached to brush against one of the fabric flowers on her dress. Dymenia made her slightly uncomfortable, but she didn't know Nike very well. Although their families were all a part of the same alliance, she was unsure how the impending competition for the crown would affect any relationship they could potentially have. Magnolia knew she was already at a disadvantage being older, and not really wanting the position, marriage, or title. But she had a feeling these girls were like wolves, and didn't want them to sense any of her weaknesses.

แŽพแžแŽฌแŽชแแŽ แŽฌแ’ แŽพแŽ แŽฌsแ†แŽฝ
odesty heir - clairvoyant - 20 - callum, cadence, brunhilde, vivian

Sighing, Ollie reached over to wrap an arm around Cal's shoulder. "Jeeze. Now aren't you just looking on the bright side? Who knows. Some of these girls might not be that bad."

He was silent for a moment before looking at the girls again. "Excuse me ladies, but would you mind if I stole the prince for a moment? I've got some royal advisor advisor-y advice to give him before the evening starts."

Not waiting for an answer, he winked at them and pulled Callum away. Leading the prince towards an outside garden away from the throngs of people, he looked back to give his friend a small smile. Although he knew it was important for Callum to be at the party, he also knew that all the women at the party (or more specifically, their motivations) were grating for his friend, and he did have some advice to give. But not before lightening the mood. "Y'know, I brought a rubber spider with me. How many people do you think I could freak out by putting it in a punch bowl?"
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery