Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Marksborrow Mage Academy - O+A

Postby seolar » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:20 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓁𝓎𝓃 "𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓎"
"ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴ,
ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ"
16∙female∙vampiric hybrid
tagged; open
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jaclyn gave a mischievous grin, her sharp canines showing. ’first victim, i suppose’ she thought to herself, her orange eyes firey with excitement. ”ah, i know for a fact that i’ve never seen you. the name is jaclyn. feel free to call me rose. and this here is obscurité.” she gestured to her shoulder where the cat was perched, her red hair bouncing with her movement. her grin faded as the headmaster began talking. the redhead tuned in on her every word, taking mental note. especially the planning her own event. as for sports, jaclyn would likely do some. join some clubs too. she’d slways been active in these type of things, her mom encouraging her, seeing as she was an ex-teacher. she winced a bit, holding onto her necklace. ’nope, don’t think about her right now.’

{if you want, you can make it so your oc can’t see obscurité ^^;}
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:23 am

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | Elodie Farah | Heading For The Main Hall —> Main Hall

”Not really... I prefer to be by myself...” Answered Dante. He didn’t have too many friends because of this and those that he had become friends with must have been persistent. Most of his friends were those he had grown up with but not all were mages like him. Others had already graduated from Marksborrow, moved away to attend another mage school or had simply stopped talking to him. Dante honestly didn’t blame them. He wasn’t the easiest person to talk to at times. When he spotted the doors to the main hall, Dante hurried to enter. He was a little disappointed when he arrived and the tables were already being set down. He shrugged it off since he had been there since he was about ten. The mage waited a moment for the tables to set down then went to find a seat. He was doing his best not to be noticed.

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jaclyn | Main Hall

Ruby wouldn’t reply until the headmasters speech was done. She was quick to move out of the way of the tables. ”It’s nice to meet you both” She smiled softly although she didn’t see the cat. Ruby wasn’t about to think that someone was crazy. “Would you like to sit with me?” Asked Ruby. She had started to move towards a table with a couple since they seemed to be filling up fast

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | All In The Main Hall | Main Hall

Once the tables were set and the culinary mages who worked at the school started setting out the food on a designated table, the headmaster began to speak again. “Before we let you eat, I would like to let you know that if you have any questions you can ask myself or another staff member. Those new to our school should remain here after dinner so that a tour of the facilities can be given” With that, the woman took a seat, gesturing that the students could sit if they hadn’t already

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | No Tags | Main Hall

Willow took a seat. They had eaten before this whole thing so they weren’t exactly hungry. Willow busied themself with planning the semester and double checking their mental list of supplies that needed stocked up on
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:55 pm

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~ Tags: Dante Mercer ~ Heading to the main hall

Elodie nodded slightly at this, twitching softly. "Oh... you don't want me here then?" She asked cautiously, curious. Elodie followed Dante, trying not to look like a lost puppy, and she cleared her throat to make sure that he knew that she was there, and she smiled slightly to herself.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓁𝓎𝓃 "𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓎"
tagged; penny
mentions; obscurité, headmaster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the red-head blocked out the headmaster’s word once she offered help to the new students. she’d never much cared about what the newbies were told or did. besides, she was craving food already. ”oh, sit with you?”jaclyn glanced at her shoulder, or obscurité’s perch, in other words, almost as if checking with the cat. the cat nodded, almost instantly warranting himself an eyebrow raise. ’hm, normally he’d just up and leave.’ she thought to herself before turning back to face the blonde. in fact, she just regarded it as obscurité wanting to mess with ruby. jaclyn smiled, crossing her arms. ”i’ll take you up on that seating offer, seeing as mon amour approves!” she grinned, before petting the cat’s head, much to his dismay.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:38 am

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | Elodie Farah | Main Hall

"I dont really care if you come or not to be honest..." Murmured Dante. He knew it was rude but he knew that he honestly wouldnt care if she decided to follow him around. Although the line would have to be drawn at following him hours upon hours on end. When other students started to get food, Dante chose to wait until the crowds cleared up even if it meant that some things would run out

"Im glad he approves" Ruby smiled then took a seat at a table with a few others. She thought she recognized a few from around the camous but could not place their names. The blonde usually had some trouble when it came to names but she would eventually get them right after seeing the person several times. She got up to get food along with dozens of other students. She glanced to Jaclyn, "Do you want me to bring a plate back to you so you dont have to get into the mob?"

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | All In The Main Hall | Main Hall

Penny took her seat at the staff table and was almost immediately sucked into a conversation about who knows what. It seemed to be about the magical creatures class and how the teacher would be retiring after that year if not sooner. Penny didnt blame him. His finger was bitten off by a baby dragon he was trying to show the class. That was a rather awful day

Willow listened to the conversations around them but was mostly focused on their planning
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:41 am

Elodie Farah

Elodie raised an eyebrow at this and she crossed her arms over her chest. "Well, I wasn't going to leave anyway" she mused and followed him. "I'm just going to jump in and grab food now. Why are you wait?" She asked him curiously, her face crumbling into the slightest frown possible.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:05 am

"Not a fan of crowds" Answered Dante. He really wasn't and they sometimes caused a sensory overload. "You go ahead and get some food. I'll be right here" He didn't mind that she was staying with him. The mage supposed it was better than sitting alone and looking like a creep because he wasn't talking to anyone. For a brief moment, he wondered if he had forgotten his necklace. He was so used to wearing it that he sometimes forgot it was even there. Dante briefly felt for it and nodded slightly when he found it.

"I'm glad he approves" Ruby smiled then took a seat at a table with a few others. She thought she recognized a few from around the campus but could not place their names. The blonde usually had some trouble when it came to names but she would eventually get them right after seeing the person several times. She got up to get food along with dozens of other students. She glanced to Jaclyn, "Do you want me to bring a plate back to you so you don't have to get into the mob?"

Penny took her seat at the staff table and was almost immediately sucked into a conversation about who knows what. It seemed to be about the magical creatures class and how the teacher would be retiring after that year if not sooner. Penny didn't blame him. His finger was bitten off by a baby dragon he was trying to show the class. That was a rather awful day

Willow listened to the conversations around them but was mostly focused on their planning
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Elodie Farah

Elodie nodded along with Dante's words, and she shrugged slightly. "Well... that is true. Fair enough" she answered with a slight smile. "It's not like I would be skipping breakfast" she added before going to to serve herself some food, and she returned back to her companion. "Your turn" she told him.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:30 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓁𝓎𝓃 "𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓎"
tagged; penny
mentions; obscurité

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jaclyn stood up, shaking her head. "no, i've got myself. i have specific dietary needs anyways." she replied, shrugging a bit. she looked over to her shoulder to check on obscurité. only to see he had disappeared. 'crowd must've scared him off...' she thought to herself. "well, lead the way, ma dame." she grinned, moving one of her red curls out of her face.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Dante took Harper off of his shoulder and set her upon the table while Elodie was away. Harper made a gentle noise in response to him then settled upon the table. He looked up when he noticed that Elodie had returned. He nodded then glanced to the table. "I think I'll wait a little longer" There were still quite a few people around the food tables and he didn't want to get caught up in a crowd

Ruby nodded. "Alright, if you're sure" She smiled softly then began to head towards the food tables. She grabbed a plate then began to load up her plate with some of her favorite foods. The plates weren't too fancy as the staff didn't want to worry about someone getting hurt on broken glass but they were at least nice

Penny took her seat at the staff table and was almost immediately sucked into a conversation about who knows what. It seemed to be about the magical creatures class and how the teacher would be retiring after that year if not sooner. Penny didn't blame him. His finger was bitten off by a baby dragon he was trying to show the class. That was a rather awful day

seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me