Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Thavan, the big strong elf mans

Postby NaCl » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:50 pm

Character Name: Thavan Strine (Basically just nein with 'str' instead of 'n')
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Muscle/barbarian
Physical Traits: Thavan stands at about 5'11, his skin is tanned with many scars visible on his arms, chest, and one going between his eyes and down his cheek. His deep bronze hair is tied into a small and simple ponytail with a green tie that matches his deep emerald eyes. Thavan is about 279 years old (~27 human years?)
Personality: Thavan seemingly has no fears, yet faces any fear he has head-on by running at it with his trident. He holds grudges and will never let them go, he has a long life which means more time to hunt you down. One way to describe an interesting side to Thavan is one particular quote "I’d rather eat my armour than admit I'm wrong." Thavan craves independence, yet he fights for and protects those who cannot stand up for himself.
Brief Backstory(optional): wip c': need to get a feel for the world before anything is set in stone.
- weak little child, trained to be stronger..?
Other: Strong Elf Man + Trident + Little ponytail
Last edited by NaCl on Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finos Illius

Postby Rose.King » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:09 pm

Character Name: Finos Illius (Fih-nohs I-lee-us)
Race: High Elf
Class: Outlaw/Rogue
Physical Traits: Finos stands at 5'5", with lengthy blond hair flowing down to his waist in a mixture of straight hair and small braids of black hair weaved into the honey-blond locks. He has a piercing gaze of emerald and a rather soft, almost feminine-face giving him an innocent, gentle appearance. His figure is slip with slight curvature to his hips, skin a porcelain white with soft pinkish hues along his cheeks, ear tips, and joints. He also has a long scar down his spine from between his shoulder blades down to his tailbone, but chooses to not disclose how it happened. Finos wears mostly androgynous, flowing, clothing--sticking to pants and a loose top--but has been sighted with more feminine skirts and blouses prior, his gold ear piercings and nose ring shimmering in the light.
Personality: Finos can be flirtatious and uses his manipulative cunning to warp others to his will at times and he stands his ground more often than not, but there are lapses in his sarcasm where he'd show true emotion and sometimes even regret for past things he has done. Most of his true open-book moments are often drunken stupors, if that's hard to believe at all. One of his major flaws that he can't seem to snap out of is the fact that he is attracted to anything that sparkles or is 'pretty' in his mind, and he will do anything within his power to steal, or at least permanently borrow, it.
Brief Backstory(optional): ;) I'd rather leave it to imaginations until I flesh it out on my own. Though he is a criminal.
Other: "What? Can't I steal and have a good time or is that not in your little rulebook, sir?" - Finos at some point
Last edited by Rose.King on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rose.King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dungeons and Dragons - Welcome

Postby paopu » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:17 pm

Character Name: Paraphet Carroway
Race: half orc
Class: ambassador
Physical Traits:
Small for an orc but still large, tusks, green skin, long dark hair mostly worn up
Personality: curious to a fault, they often find their way in and out of trouble to gather more information. They're also stubborn and quick to make decisions, which is not exactly the best combination even under the best of circumstances. I'll flesh this out a bit tomorrow probably
Brief Backstory(optional): tbd
Other:
Last edited by paopu on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:22 pm

Character Name: Velvet Tamlin De Andios Kelwarin
    Race: High Elf
    Class: Genius/Wizard
    Physical Traits: Stands around 6'2 with dirty ginger hair that goes well past his ankles. It's braided messily and all his features are either covered by clothing or covered in grime. Choose one and you're probably right. He has some strange thigh-high guarders over his trousers and a finely beaded necklace. He's never without his hat and rarely seen without flowers or feathers sticking off it's brim. A small stone hangs from the tip of his hat.
    Personality: Seems more deeply rooted in the past than most, thus his outdated clothing choices and over-all appearance. He doesn't seem to be the most eloquent of speakers but always seemed to find himself in situations that call for his social interaction. He's not heartless and has a deep rooted vein of good in him. He cares for the nature of the worlds and finds his peace in solitude or the calmness of other trusted companions.
    Brief Backstory(optional): Estranged from his family; more details tba
    Other: Adores dogs and birds over all else. Keeps every gift birds have given him.
Last edited by BlackWren on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:40 pm

Character Name: Velathaxia Meran
Race: Dragonborn
Class: Pilot
Physical Traits: Meran is a tall, lanky black dragonborn, about six feet tall and thin as a rail. Her scales fluctuate from ash-gray to charcoal-black, forming faint stripes that run from her serpent-like head to the tip of her barbed tail. Two rows of spines line her head, starting from just above her finlike ears and ending at the base of her neck. Her eyes are a bright yellow-green, and her breath smells faintly of sulfur. She generally wears a pair of black leather pants, brown combat boots, and part of her old flight suit that she ripped up and converted into a vest, with her old unit patch over her right breast.

Personality: Meran is a flyboy through and through, overflowing with bravado and utterly unaware of her own mortality. She never stops to consider her actions, always sure that whatever she does will turn out fine. Which has worked out for her so far, but her recklessness is a source of great concern for any who set foot on any ship she pilots. She's fiercely competitive and hates to lose, though she's rarely a bad sport about it. She things she's god's gift to men and women across the galaxy, and either refuses to acknowledge or is entirely unaware of her own arrogance.

Brief Backstory: Meran grew up in a strict military family. Her father was an Ex-marine, and both of her brothers were members of the elite Orbital Drop Corps. Even as a child she had a rebellious streak a mile wide, and she often clashed with her father over what she viewed as draconian (no pun intended) rules. It was a great relief to both her parents when she enlisted in the Navy, though her father still scoffed at her choice of occupation. "Anyone can sit in a chair and push buttons," he said, "real soldiers are the ones getting shot at."

Meran excelled in pilot training, displaying a natural talent for flying and graduating at the top of her class. On her official review sheet, one of her instructors commented that "Cadet Meran could fly a ship through the gap in a Tiefling's horns," a rather backhanded compliment referring to the time she crashed a training shuttle not ten feet from that instructor's nose.

Meran was assigned to the 507th Fighter Wing and quickly became famous for her daring aerobatics and reckless disregard for established protocol. Her disciplinary folder was thicker than some books, but her skill was unquestioned.

After her discharge Meran kept flying, in any way she could. She flew cargo craft, civilian transports, even some private shuttles, but it wasn't the same. There was no thrill in ferrying crates and passengers around, she was bored. So, with what little savings she had, Meran bought an old freighter, souped it up, and went into business as a smuggler. Running blockades and dodging patrols wasn't quite the same as flying a fighter, but it helped scratch her flyboy itch.

Other: Despite being an acid Dragonborn, she has a remarkably low alcohol tolerance. This fact does nothing to stop her from drinking.
Last edited by InfectedHau on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:27 am

Please don’t forget we are only accepting 10 players and players must join the discord if they plan on rolling their own dice!
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:46 am

So wait. How will this be working? Are we just joining the discord for dice rolls and writing replies here? :0
Last edited by winkatuck on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:58 am

Essentially, yes! The discord can be used for planning with the other players and storing any information you immediately want to have

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:48 am

Character Name: Sharp And Pointy
Race: Tiefling
Class: Medic
Physical Traits: Dark grey skin. Long face, with high cheekbones and hawkish nose and very short straight hair kept gelled back, away from her face. White pupilless eyes, shadowed by eyebags speaking of overwork. Has a thin scar running across her lips. Has a set of large, heavy bull horns that point forwards and a long, whiplike spaded tail. Usually in practical clothes in neutral tones, oxford shoes, with few accessories. Stands at 5'8 with her horns adding another foot of height. Thin and willowy, with a runner's build. Butch vibes.
Personality: In true Tiefling fashion, Sharp chose her own name and is determined to live up to it. People's perception of her and getting recognition are both very important to her and part of the reason to pursue medicine in the first place. Clipped and brusque conversation style, prefering to keep things to the point while 'on the clock'. Very pragmatic. Bristles easily. Hates being accused of lying, having her medical skills doubted, immaturity and waste of time. Admires self-confidence and skill. Has a rather silly sense of humor that is usually kept under lock and key. Armed with her work ethics, defensiveness and a bonesaw that she's been forced to use as a weapon before in a tight spot.
Brief Backstory: Distant wth her family. Used to be a surgeon at the capital's main hospital but was recently let go after accusations of misconduct - she protests her innocence. Recently got her medical license back after it being suspended for review. (i'll change the city as soon as i know the name of one)
Other: Drinks like a fish. Her mother language is Infernal. playlist
Art is mine.

Last edited by Foe Paw on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:39 am

Four spots left!

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me