S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby GreyScale » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:04 pm

╔══════ β™  ══════╗
Alexis Ridge
β™  20 β™  barn owl β™  resident β™  Tags: open β™ 
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• β™  ══════╝

Alexis careless walked though the woods looking for a small snack as she went. She honestly didn't see anything wrong about it, I mean how could eating a few berries cause everyone to starve to death. Alexis smiled triumphantly as she spotted a few blackberries growing along the trail and she picked with ease carefully avoiding the thorns. After throwing the hand full of berries into her mouth Alexis decided her walk was done, she then leaped into the air, shifted into an owl and took flight before even touching ground and quickly found a nice air current and led it guide her back to camp.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:05 pm

X β™’ Ƨσяιи Q Mσитяσиɛ β™’
β™’ 30 β™’ Female β™’ Asexual β™’ Medic β™’ Macaw β™’ Location : Beach β™’ Tagged: Zane (Kinda)β™’

Sorin lay in a hammock that one of the shifters had made by the beach. Half her body hung out of it, as she stared out at the ocean, her fingers drifting lazily through the sand. Today was one of the few days she had free of her duty, not needing to be in the medical bay. She would probably still head there later on to check in, never confident enough in anyone else's abilities to not screw up. Not that she would say anything of the sort.

Her ears twitch at the sound of a flacon, looking up she gave a soft smile. Zane had been pushing to head back to civilisation for awhile now but she was unsure whether or not it was actually a good idea. She would support it but she was worried that their identities as shifter may be discovered and cause a lot of them pain. If they did go through with it, she would have to eventually come out about the secret she has held so close to her heart.
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:37 pm

naomi mcneil - 19 - black panther - female - tags; open - &

Naomi slowly wandered through the trees as she patrolled around camp. Being an agile, big cat, she found herself being most useful as a protector of the camp. The days began to drag on after Zane's proposal of leaving the island. At first, she was shocked he had even thought of leaving, but after some thought, she saw some logic in the decision. Their home was on this island and always will be, but how long could this small island provide for them? There was no guarantee that they could always survive here. Another strong factor was her curiosity towards the human world. Yes, they were different from the rest of humankind, but to be surrounded by normal people living normal lives... She was honestly thinking of giving it a try. The thoughts piling into her head quickly vanished as she spotted a rabbit nearby. She lowered herself to the ground and eyed the rabbit carefully. "You'll do just fine" She thought before quickly pouncing and ending the poor rabbit's life with a swift bite to the neck.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:57 pm

𝔸 𝕦 𝕕 𝕣 𝕖 π•ͺ . 𝔸 𝕝 π•š 𝕔 𝕖 . 𝔸 𝕕 𝕖 𝕝 π•š 𝕒
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
β†’ location : forest, heading to beach | tags : open

Audrey yawns as she rests on a branch in the middle of the forest, lazily sprawled across it in her tiger form. She had been watching the squirrels in the trees nearby, happily playing and chasing each other around the trunks. They seemed to enjoy the fast-paced chasing, even though it nearly bored Audrey to death. She'd eventually get up, stretching out her front paws as the breeze ruffles her black fur, and then leaps down out of the tree, slowly making her way to the beach. Even though she had never really learned to swim well, and absolutely was not very fond of the idea, she still enjoyed watching the waves wash into the sand, which made her relax quite a bit when she was stressed.
    As she walks to the beach, she begins thinking about the proposal Zane had made. She knew that the trip would be risky, and also worried about what would happen if they actually made it. On top of that, she wondered just how many would want to go. She had pondered the idea of going over and over, and on one hand, she wanted to go on an adventure like that, even if just to help protect everyone who goes, but on the other, she had no idea what could be waiting for them if they do make it all the way. Not to mention all the dangers of the journey itself, considering they'd be surrounded by water when she can barely swim. "Yeah.. probably not the best idea.. But who says I make good decisions anyways?" She murmurs to herself as she continues walking to the beach, shifting back to her human form as the closer she gets to the edge of the forest.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:44 am

──────────────[ H α΄€ Κ€ ʟ ᴇ ʏxxS α΄› ᴜ Κ™ ᴇ Κ€
──────────────[ 20 . resident . coyote . the beach
──────────────[ tags ; open
    Harley let out a large yawn from where he sat on the beach. He was supposed to be out and about but he decided to just relax on the beach for the morning. He woke up early to get for a swim and it turned out to be very refreshing. His hair was still damp from his swim but he didn't mind-and with the sun beating down on him it felt like heaven. He was warm. He glanced over to his right to make sure his shirt was still there and that no pesky animal had stolen it. It was, which was good news. Well not that it mattered, Harley would go about his day shirtless if he was allowed. It was just so freeing!

──────────────[ E α΄  ᴇ Κ€ ᴇ α΄› α΄›xxB ʟ ᴇ Ι΄ Ιͺ s
──────────────[ 32 . beta . horse . near cabins
──────────────[ tags ; nova kassala
    The beta was already awake, having spent most of his morning near the forest. He enjoyed the quiet of it. Made him feel like he was back at home in the forest trying to get more info on some random animal, most likely some sort of bird or rodent. They were easy to locate and watch. Eve was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw Nova, the Alpha of their group, walking in the middle of the cabins. He made his way towards her, trying to ease his heart and to control his face. He was rather paler than normal so it was easy for him to flush, with wasn't uncommon. Almost anyone in this group could make him flush and lose his cool. Not that he had any cool. "Morning Nova. Sleep alright?" Eve let out a smile knowing it was polite to ask others how they slept. Having spent most of his life exploring new areas he lost track of how to be polite, and it didn't help that he often fumbled over his words.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:42 pm

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

at the sound of someone approaching, nova stiffened, but once she recognized that person as her good friend and fellow leader, she smiled and loosened up. "hey eve! glad to see you're alive, when i woke up this morning i didn't see you in your bed." her eyes softened as she spoke, as she had been slightly worried about him, not that he couldn't take care of himself. "i slept fine, how about yourself? i was just gonna go around the village and see if anyone needed anything, check on how everyone's doing i guess. care to join me?"

Z α΄€ Ι΄ ᴇ . K ᴇ Ι΄ α΄… α΄€ ʟ . K α΄€ ʟ ꜱ α΄‘ α΄€ Κ€
↳ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | β˜†

zane angled his agile bird body and soared across the island. noticing a certain owl as he flew near the village, he gave up on his search for materials and headed towards her. he let out a loud screech, probably heard throughout the some of the village and land nearby, to get her attention. as he dove down towards the treetops, he hoped she followed him. he passed through the leaves and landed on a branch of an oak a few yards above the ground.

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

after gathering as many different herbs as his bag would hold, he started his trek back to the village in fox form. as he trotted along, carrying the bag in his mouth, he spotted a black shadow hunched over near a clump of trees. passing by, he identified it as a panther. he barked a hello before continuing, hoping that she didn't shift back to human form and try to start up a conversation.

M ᴇ ᴇ Κ€ α΄€ . K α΄€ Ιͺ . Y ᴜ α΄‹ ᴏ α΄ 
↳ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | β˜†

meera gulped in a breath of air and waved her arms to stay afloat while she wiped her eyes, though the water was crystal clear and not salty in the least. the water rippled as she turned onto her back and lie there for a moment before doing a full flip underwater.
Last edited by kyeza on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:53 pm

──────────────[ H α΄€ Κ€ ʟ ᴇ ʏxxS α΄› ᴜ Κ™ ᴇ Κ€
──────────────[ 20 . resident . coyote . the beach
──────────────[ tags ; audrey
    Harley was startled by the screech he heard, he glanced over to see a falcon dive down into the forest. He let out a soft snort. Zane. Harley went to grab his shirt and stood up. He knew it was about time to go back-hit the baths maybe beforehand. Depended on how long it took to get back and if he got distracted on the way there. Harley quickly did his routine to shift, and once his four paws hit the ground he let out a happy bark. He quickly ran off towards the beach entrance, jumping over some rocks and misc. driftwood and other objects. On the way there Harley nearly ran into another member of the village, Audrey. He skitted to a halt and fell over his own feet, rolling over in some grass.

──────────────[ E α΄  ᴇ Κ€ ᴇ α΄› α΄›xxB ʟ ᴇ Ι΄ Ιͺ s
──────────────[ 32 . beta . horse . near cabins
──────────────[ tags ; nova kassala
    Eve let out a soft smile, trying to control his face. His cheeks had a faint pink to them but it was rather docile. "Yeah, I just wanted to get out for a little while. I swear I wasn't eaten by some bear or whatever is on this island.." Eve let out a soft chuckle at that before clearing his throat and trying to play it off. Eve adjusted his weight to his other foot before nodding at the mention of walking around the village. "That'd be nice. See how everyone's doing as well. I haven't seen a few people in the village and i'd like to at least say hi. I try to be more social but you know," Eve felt his face start to heat up, he was starting to ramble. He wasn't sure what else to say so he just let out another smile and looked back at Nova.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:49 pm

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
β†’ location : beach | tags : Harley | β™‘

Audrey smiles as she finally got to the entrance of the beach. But soon after catching the sea-salt scent in the soft breeze, her eyes widen as she watches Harley skid to a stop and roll into the grass, almost having nearly ran into her. She then tries to muffle a laugh as she looks down at him. "You okay?" She asks, hoping he hadn't hurt himself in the process of stopping. She'd feel bad if he had, considering she felt like it was partially her fault for not noticing and moving out of the way for him before he had to stop so hard.
Last edited by Vixyns on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:11 pm

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’π•“π•–π•π•π•– 𝕃𝕖𝕖 π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕒
16 β–Ί female β–Ί straight β–Ί 2nd β–Ί medic apprentice β–Ί bear β–Ί ☁

Annabelle gave a small sigh and stood about to head to the medic hall thinking once more about leaving this island and visiting her home country that her dad told so much about. Apparently she wasn't the only one who wanted to get off this island, but she did understand why some people wanted to stay. The island was beautiful and full of exciting things but it still wasn't enough. She wanted more, she needed more. Before heading to the medic hall for training she quickly jotted down her thought in her small journal which her dad had made her. She hopes one day to write a novel based on life on this island, but careful to not expose everyone's secret
Last edited by wolfi. on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:03 pm

╔══════ β™  ══════╗
Alexis Ridge
β™  20 β™  barn owl β™  resident β™  Tags: Zane β™ 
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• β™  ══════╝

As Alexis flew she heard a familiar call and turned her head to see what he wanted and looked just in time to see him dive into the trees probably wanting her to follow him. Alexis maneuvered in tight circle to chase after the falcon, for being trees and she dove into the forest. She lost track of him for moment but then soon spotted him perched on a limb of an owl tree. The barn owl soundlessly flew over to Zane and landed beside him on branch wondering what he could possibly want.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me