Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

ii

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:51 am

── a l i c e -- b a u d e l a i r e
wealthy village girl -- tags: leonay, felicity, snek (kinda)
    alice was almost too occupied marveling to herself over this
    curious-looking person at the ticket booth that she almost didn't
    notice what just happened until she heard a scream and someone's
    loud yet frantic voice; looking up to the line with a bit of concern. feeling rather sorry for both girls, since one of them must've felt
    victimized while the other was obviously embarrassed, she decided to do something about the situation.
    "e--excuse me. pardon me... t--terribly sorry," she said in a small voice as she moved past a few people to reach the two girls.
    as she approached them, she hurriedly pulled out her purse and held out what was about ten dollars to the black-haried girl.
    "h... here," alice said in her most audible yet friendly tone possible. "for... for any damage that could have been caused just now.
    d--don't worry about me; i have more of it."

she then turned to the other girl. "so... um... do you come to the circus often?... t--this is my first time here; i'm not sure what to
    expect... oh--wait--uh, can i buy you a ticket?... maybe?... j--just to make up for anything that's happened here..."

── w e n d y -- t r a n t h a m
tight-rope walker -- tags: amy, jake
    not long after wendy finished putting her hair up in her usual
    loose ponytail, she entered the big tent to make any more final
    preparations before her performance tonight... however, she
    stopped and looked curiously for a moment at the man who came in not far behind her.
    wendy would have said something, but it looked like any had beaten her to the questioning--if you could call a flat-out statement
    of "you're-not-supposed-to-be-here-right-now" a kind of questioning... not feeling like saying anything right now, she quietly
    slipped past both people as she moved to the backstage area to find somewhere out-of-the-way to do some in-tent warmups.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: None :: Amy & The Masquess, Wendy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As he entered the tent, he felt a pair of eyes fall upon him. He simply just ignored it as he looked at the men who were setting up the safety nets. He was about to go over towards the wooden tower until someone stopped him in his tracks, barking orders of what he can and cannot do. Jake tilted his head at the cyr wheel performer as he took a step closer to her. "Excuse me little girl, I just couldn't help myself. But as you know you are supposed to be practicing instead of laying around lazily." he said as Jake booped the girl's nose.

He pushed passed her and went over to the coat hanger that had another tailcoat, almost like his, hung up. He threw that tailcoat onto the coathanger along with the tophat before turning on his heels to face the trio. "Now, hand me a wheel before I take yours." he said as he noticed The Masquess. He turned his head away and laughed slightly.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Felicity & Alice

The girl winced once the other girl started to apologize. She waved her hand before backing up at the ticket booth. "Ah, its okay... Just... Be careful and less excited..?" Leonay said as she turned back towards the lady in the ticket booth, but before she could ask for two tickets, someone came up to her and offered her ten dollars to any damage that was caused. She looked at her own hand for a moment to see it starting to get a bit red, in which it was started to bruise a bit. "Ah no, I'm fine.. Really keep the money." she said to the girl who seemed to be the opposite of her.

She seemed well dressed and seemed to have a certain amount of money... was she a noble?

Leonay winced at the thought of that before turning to the booth and payed for two tickets, one for the girl who collided with her and the one for her. But what about the other one? She turned and looked at her coin pouch that it was enough for three tickets,
but she did not know what their ages were, so she asked for one and paying for it before entering the circus grounds. But once she did, she started to get strange vibes from off of this place.. for example: a young man following a goat hybrid. She stood there before turning around, waiting for the two as if she wanted to hang out with them.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Keith- » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Jezzamine Arbor ~ Male ~ Wolf-hybrid ~ Cyr Wheel ~ Tagged;; Open

Jez had been with the circus since he was 12 or 13. He'd been just a kid then, and hadn't really been able to do anything worthwhile. Then he saw someone on the Cyr Wheel- and it all fell into place. Being a wolf hybrid meant he was built for endurance and to him, that is what the Wheel required. He'd been performing since he was 15, at first feeling strange because of his hybrid features. But he soon came to love them, as they made him stand out in a crowd.

As it was, he was still in his tent doing some warm-ups and whatnot. After limbering up, Jez made his way towards the main tent via a back entrance. He knew others used it, though he also knew he wasn't supposed to. Whatever. Spotting a few others around, he simply leaned against the stands and watched for now.
-Keith-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: Jez...kinda

Felix's eyes widen as he sees Jake enter the tent. Well, that's...unexpected. He mutters something to himself, pulling a notebook out of his bag and scribbling a series of sentences on it with scratchy, slanted handwriting. Out the corner of his eye he spots Jez and quickly looks away, slamming his notebook shut and scrambling to grab his things and move elsewhere.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: xxx

The flamboyant man smiles as the group of girls comes up and happily accepts the eldest one's money. Teenagers were one of his favourite sort of client. They always seemed to have a sort of courtesy many adults ignored. He makes a show of slight of handing the coins from the air and pulling them from nowhere before putting them in the till. A nearby child watches in awe, and he winks.

Felicity Kingsley // circus fangirl //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Leonay

Felicity scratches the back of her neck awkwardly as the girl she bumped into pays for her ticket. "Aw geez, you didn't have to do that! I'll pay you back, really." She glances at the younger girl and her jaw drops. "Wait did you say this was your first time here? OH GOSH that is a tragedy! I've been to the circus so many times before! I love it here! Well, actually, it's been awhile,
I didn't have pocket money until today, but really I try to come as often as I can! Oooooh are we all going to sit together!?!? I can show you the tents!"
She squeals in delight, grabbing hands of both the girls and tugging them towards the main tent. "I'm Felicity Kingsley!"

The Marquess // ? ? ? //Location: Big Tent //Tagged: Amy, Jake

The Marquess mimes giggling again and tiptoes into the tent. It had been awhile since she had seen Jake out and about, this was surely to be a surprising day. She turns back to look at Amy and mimes taking off a hat and bowing, then gestures at Jake,
as if to tell her who he is. She curtsies and tips her head to the side before running off towards the back of the tent.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Iki Jordan Reagan|Ringleader|Tags; Aslyn

He followed the hybrid for a bit longer before calling out her name, which allowed the goat to abruptly stop with a high pitch note and kicking him in his stomach with her hind legs. He collapsed on the ground. "Asl-".

"Oh my god Iki! Are you okay?" she asked with panic rising in her voice. She fell down on her rump and shook his head, hoping that he wasn't unconscious or anything. "You kicked me in the stomach. Of course I'm fine." he muttered as he wrapped his hands around his stomach. "I-I'm sorry Iki.. Here, I'll go get Mr. Morris."

"No.. Let's not bother him. I swear I'm fine." he groaned as he slowly sat up, rubbing his head. He sat there before grabbing the top hat and placing it on Aslyn's head, but the worry from her eyes didn't change at all. "Aslyn.
I'm fine. If I wasn't then I wouldn't be awake by now."
he said as he saw Aslyn's head turn over to the side as someone threw an apple core at her. Iki jerked his head over towards the father of two glared at the both of them.

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Hybrid|Tags; xxx

~Neyh gonna to be combined with iki's posts for now~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Jake, (Wendy), THe Marquess, (Jezz)

Amy grimaced once the man touched her nose and demanded a wheel, however there wasn't really much she could do since he wasn't the boss of her. What she didn't know that he was the Ringmaster and she was just used to Iki bossing her around. But once The Marquess mimed something of what Iki, the Ringleader, does while at the beginning of the show, she just shook her head, doubting that this guy was the Ringleader, or the Ringmaster.

She crossed her arms before forcing her wheel towards the man. "Then go ahead and break your neck. I'm counting on it." she spat as she leaned against the other stand that was near Jezz's.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:15 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: None :: Amy & The Masquess, Wendy

He laughed a little at Amy's remark as he caught the wheel and lead it over towards the ring where there was nothing on the ground that could save him from impending injuries, but he was fine.

Jake gripped the monowheel before kicking off and spinning around for a few minutes before lifting himself up. He held this position before letting go, letting the wheel drop and him landing on one knee. He stood up and grabbed the wheel, pushing it towards the performer. "I forgot about how boring those are," he winked before looking around, "Now where is Iki? Isn't he supposed to be here directing you like a Ringleader should, or do I have to do it myself?". Jake turned over towards the hybrid who was at the opposite side of the performer. He didn't say anything else.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Felicity & Alice

Leo at Felicity and smiled a little before wincing once she grabbed the unharmed hand. She looked around and gasped slightly once a hybrid had kicked someone in the stomach, but it seemed to be well for them as he seemed to forgive her for her mistake.

The villager looked over to the other girl who was also being dragged along. "I'm Leonay Vini, but call me Leo if you want." she hummed as she looked around to see if there was anything that caught her interest. Nothing so far. "This circus doesn't seem all that active.." she pointed out as she took her other hand back so she could softly rub the bruised area of her hand. Leo bit back the pain and crossed her arms.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iii

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:40 pm

── a l i c e -- b a u d e l a i r e
wealthy village girl -- tags: felicity, leo, brief snek
    "... u--uh...?" alice was a little surprised to see this girl decline
    her offer, and would've said more if said girl hadn't walked up
    to the ticket booth already--and the brown-haired girl seemed
    quite surprised to hear her statement about not coming here before, so that was quite the distraction from the situation just now.
    "oh... u--um... nice to meet you, miss kingsley... miss vini." she smiled a little, starting to relax upon realizing that these girls
    seemed like people worth spending time with. "i'm alice baudelaire."
    alice looked around for a moment, letting felicity drag her along as she glanced curiously at the ticket-booth man one more time.

── w e n d y -- t r a n t h a m
tight-rope walker -- tags: amy, jake
    wendy just sighed softly upon watching amy's interaction with
    jake. it was obvious that she didn't take him seriously--though
    that would make sense considering this might've been the first
    time amy had even met the actual ringmaster, as oppose to the ring-LEADER who was just the commander on this strange ship.
    she walked out of the shadows from backstage and up to mr. trickmurk, as she formally addressed him, upon hearing his question.
    "i really don't care where iki could've ended up, as long as he gets back here before the show starts," she said in a nonchalant and
    monotone manner; messing with her umbrella. "he's probably already forgotten where he's supposed to be right now, though."
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Iki Jordan Reagan|Ringleader|Tags; Pretty much Everyone in the tent

As they were staring the man down, he spaced out for a moment before shaking his head. He looked over towards Aslyn and sighed. "A'right, help me up and lead me to the performance tent please. I guess everyone is waiting for me." he said as he rubbed his side a bit. Aslyn nodded a little before grabbing Iki's hand and wrapping it around her neck. As she stood up, she made sure that the Ringleader was able to stand up.

She smiled a little and slowly walked into the performance tent where everyone else was, even Jake. She flinched, but shook her head when Iki asked her what was wrong. "Sorry that we are late.. Or well Iki. I kinda.. got scared and kicked him..
heh."
she said, a little embarrassed.

"Stop apologizing." he muttered.

"Never," she stuck her tongue out before turning her head towards Jake, "Heh... I-I haven't seen you in awhile Mr. Trickmurk.. How have you been?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Hybrid|Tags; xxx

~Neyh gonna to be combined with iki's posts for now~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Jake, (Wendy), THe Marquess, (Jezz)

She watched the man, thinking that his performance was just beginner's luck. Or less, but whenever the man asked for Iki, she simply shrugged since Wendy already replied. But that didn't stop her from turning around to see Iki and Aslyn walk in. "Speak of the devil, he's here." she called out as she walked over towards her wheel to pick it up, but stopped in her tracks once Aslyn started to talk to the man, in which she addressed him as Mr. Trickmurk. She tilted her head in curiosity. Who was he? The owner of the whole circus? Apparently he is. But Renee didn't want to believe it, instead she grabbed her wheel and started to spin it it while doing a few tricks, ignoring everyone else.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:21 pm

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: Iki

Felix swallows roughly and practically trips over his own feet standing up. A deep breath. In, out, in out. He calms himself just in time to hear someone say 'And kicked him'. Were he a dog, his ears would perk up at this moment. Being human, he just turns slowly and looks at Iki. His eyes scan over the man, checking for lasting injuries. He appeared fine, but...The doctor narrows his eyes. Injuries should really be brought to him...Flushing, he coughs awkwardly, turning his face away so he can check the equipment.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Alice

A glance to the side shows the girl from earlier still looking at him as she walks away. Marius grins and blows her a kiss, waving to her with one hand, his fingers wiggling like sparklers, before he turns back to the line. It's gotten longer now, and he has to focus as he hands out tickets, smiling through the people who give him odd looks. One young man has the confidence to throw a vulgar word his way as he passes. The flamboyant man doesn't even act like he heard it, just keeping his attention on the next in line. Grin and bear it. He thinks to himself, keeping his smiling stable. Grin and bear it.

Felicity Kingsley // circus fangirl //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Leonay, Alice

"Ah, it's so nice to meet you both! Wait, wait, wait, you're a Baudelaire? Does that mean you live in that big house?!?!?! Golly, no wonder you're so fancy and polite!" Felicity is practically skipping as she leads the two girls through the tents and around other patrons. "Well of course it's pretty inactive right now, they just opened, silly. It'll pick up soon, I know it will!" She speaks with the wisdom of someone who, even when she doesn't see the the actual circus, most definitely passes by it to check in and watch from a distance.

The Marquess // ? ? ? //Location: Big Tent //Tagged: xxx

Returning with a basket full of brightly coloured balls in her arms, The Marquess halts upon catching sight of Iki. She sets down the basket in its designated area. Then, she walks over to the tent opening and stands in front of the flaps, rocking back on her heels and staring at Iki patiently.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:30 am

When the others said that they haven’t seen Iki, he just simply shrugged and opened his mouth to say something, but soon closed once Aslyn and the Ringerleader walked in, announcing their arrival. He turned towards the two in curiosity as they explained what had happened, and it didn’t look good since Iki was clenching his stomach.

He turned his attention to Aslyn, ”Never mind that, just be more careful. Turn around before you kick anybody.” .

He looked at Aslyn for a few seconds before turing to Iki. “Now Iki, if you re hurt then we should get that looked at. Go see Mr. M-." he stopped when he turned around to see that the medic was already in here. Was he even the medic? Jake didn't really remember since he hasn't been around here in awhile. He turned back to Iki, awaiting a response.

The villager smiled slightly once everyone had properly introduced themselves. She turned to Alice, "You don't really have to address me like that, I'm fine with Leo.". Leo looked around and fixed her eyes on the tent that was bigger than the others. "So Felicity, since you know about the circus more than the both of us, do you know why that tent is bigger than the others?" she asked as she looked over towards the girl that seemed to be hyperactive.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me