The Coming Darkness (Fantasy Shapeshifter) Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Coming Darkness (Fantasy Shapeshifter) Accepting

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:54 pm

~~~~~~~~~~Murphy~~~~~Type: Kelpie~~~~Tags: Rosalina~~~~~~~~~~~
Murphy whinnied in response and raised his head, his ears flicking to the people behind him. None seemed to be paying attention, that was good. He wondered if there was a way to show the female her ability, her power. He looked back to her, before slowly leaning out with his nose to give her a gentle but powerful shove in the abdomen, intent on knocking her into the water.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JoRoanne » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 am

Rosalina // 18 // Mermaid

Rosalina looked up just as she felt the nose of the horse hit her in the gut, she let out a grunt before falling backwards and splashing into the water. Rosalina could see the fish scatter in the water around her. She came up to the surface and inhaled deeply. "What the heck was that for?" She yelled while treading water. "You're lucky I like water" She reached up to the dock, holding herself up where just her arms were resting on the dock.
JoRoanne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:43 pm

Aza/19/Female/Wendigo/Docks/Tags: Murphy and Rosalina
Aza rushed through the woods, feeling the sharp branches drag through her soft black fur as she ran. She could smell her prey, the sweet scent of it's lifeblood pumping through it's veins. The coyote tripped on a log and fell to the ground, and it was all over. Aza knelt on the ground at the edge of the woods, looking out at the ocean, running her tongue over her dagger sharp teeth. She knew she shouldn't stay so close to the edge of the woods, especially since she hadn't cleaned up after her last meal (Aza had found humans were much more scared of a creepy skull faced monster with blood on it than not). Aza turned to sulk back into the woods when she catches a new scent. Whipping her head around, Aza spots a large black stallion just as he pushes a human girl into water. Aza inhaled, expecting to smell the warm, sweet flesh of a horse, but intend got a weird, briny, fishy smell that made her wrinkle her snout in disgust. What ever this thing is, it isn't her typical prey. Aza watched, and, without realizing, she was leaning a little too far out of the cover of the trees.

"don't leave, i can't let you"
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me