Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby ArtemisRose » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Do werewolves only turn at the full moon?Or can they change any time?And how big are they?Normal wolf size or larger?
ArtemisRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:25 am

artamiss wrote:Do werewolves only turn at the full moon?Or can they change any time?And how big are they?Normal wolf size or larger?

They can change at any time but they are forced to change at night on a full moon. Their sizes are all different. Like my character's is a normal size but it can differ.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:07 am

(ohhh im so excited for more people to join :3 whoop whoop)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:04 am

Image(her tail)
Name : Persephone Eros
Species : Siren
Powers : uses her alluring voice to draw people to her
Sexuality : bisexual
Crush : none
Weakness : unknown
Dislikes : rude people
Strengths : her swimming speeds
Other : n/a

------
(Male is a wip )
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:46 am

(YAY ANOTHER also i love sirens their awesome <3)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 am

CrazyAmy wrote:
Image(her tail)
Name : Persephone Eros
Species : Siren
Powers : uses her alluring voice to draw people to her
Sexuality : bisexual
Crush : none
Weakness : unknown
Dislikes : rude people
Strengths : her swimming speeds
Other : n/a

------
(Male is a wip )

Accepted for now!
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtemisRose » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:29 pm

[Adding another, unrelated boy to add some drama]

Name:Phillip
Personality:Clever,prankster,happy,smart,talkative.
Looks:Red hair, slight freckling, not overly muscular, but not scrawny, green eyes.
Likes:Music[often has earphones in],art[loves to sketch and paints a little],and pranking people sometimes, coffee. :twisted:
Dislikes:Rude or mean people[bullies],large dogs, slight fear of the dark.
Supernatural:Shapshifter[can change into a retail hawk, and a few other animals]
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (113.6 KiB) Viewed 15 times
ArtemisRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:30 pm

artamiss wrote:[Adding another, unrelated boy to add some drama]

Name:Phillip
Personality:Clever,prankster,happy,smart,talkative.
Looks:Red hair, slight freckling, not overly muscular, but not scrawny, green eyes.
Likes:Music[often has earphones in],art[loves to sketch and paints a little],and pranking people sometimes, coffee. :twisted:
Dislikes:Rude or mean people[bullies],large dogs, slight fear of the dark.
Supernatural:Shapshifter[can change into a retail hawk, and a few other animals]

Accepted ;3
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:46 pm

Alright I am going to start the roleplay here now and if anyone wants to join they can :3 because we have enough I think)

Robin Addison Jones

Robin snapped her fingers ignoring the crinkling of bones as she shifted into a girl with her hair in a perfect bun and storm grey eyes. She smiled in the mirror. She looked at the outfit and wrinkled her nose into a heavy sigh. She went to her closet and threw on something else. "Perfect" she said smiling at the mirror. She then looked carefully. "I think I look old enough to drive" she mumbled. "Don't speed don't get caught" she said softly. Robin hopped in the car before remembering Tilly. She grabbed the demon horse who was giving her a sharp glare. Sorry sorry she thought in her mind so the horse could understand. She adjusted her hair and pulled up to the academy. She opened the trailer and walked towards the field. She let Tilly run loose. She then opened the doors to the academy. She hauled her stuff and pulled it up to the dorm. She used a key she got and opened it. She put all her stuff down and then closed the door locking it. She ran down the academy stairs. She then, saw a teacher. First day back may as well pull a prank. She could feel ghosts swaying around her and she sighed. I'm good I am not that mad right now she thought though the demons understood and faded away. She grinned and snapped her fingers shifting into a mockingjay.

Jordan Jay Jones

JJ whimpered softly as her mom parked the car. "You'll be fine Jay" she said softly. Everyone called her by her middle name and she liked it. It was either that or JJ. She took a deep breath. She hated shifting into a wolf. She opened the academy doors. She saw a mockingjay. She paused. Then, she blinked a mockingjay? She walked towards the person setting down her things for a moment. "Who are you?" said Jay. Then, the bird shifted and she winced at the bones crackling until she was looking in front of her at. Her? "Who are you?" replied the shifter. She shivered as her voice translated hers perfectly. "Okay just stop WHO ARE YOU?" she demanded. The shifter rolled her eyes snapping her fingers hard and she shifted back into the girl with her hair in a perfect bun and grey eyes. "My name is Robin Addison Jones I am an intelligent shifter mixed with demon I'd warn you not to get me mad it doesn't end well the spirits that surround me often take over my body and put it this way it don't end well" said Robin. In that moment, the air cooled and JJ shivered. "Are you m-my sister?" said JJ. "Half sister our mom's our the same but you got the werewolf" said Robin. She let out a howl and JJ frowned. "Anyways that cooling feeling is the spirits be careful with them they don't always listen to me....." said Robin. She narrowed her eyes at something that she must be able to see as a spirit. "Get out of here you're being the weird one" mumbled Robin. Jay just looked stunned.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chillprism » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Charles (Charlie) Ray Brantley

Name: Charlie Brantley
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Birthday: ?
Species: Amphibious humanoid
Strength: Climbing, bug-catching, flexibility, can stick to walls
Weaknesses: Coward, physically weak, not especially intelligent, less than sparkling personality
Appearance:
Charlie is a whopping 5'4" with a somewhat scrawny build and lanky limbs. His skin is sickly pale with a slight green tint to his skin as well as several darker green blotches, dark green eyes, and gross brown-ish (maybe blond but just unwashed?) hair. Years of bad hygiene have left his skin and hair stained with dust and his teeth yellowed. Webbing stretches between his fingers and toes, and he has a green/grey tongue that reaches three feet in length. He has a left ear piercing.
Personality:
Possibly the world's biggest slacker, Charlie does not try for much unless, like the minion he naturally is, he finds someone to obsess over and follow around. He doesn't practice good hygiene but does keep a fairly strict diet of candy and bugs. His smoking addiction also doesn't help his poor health much, but he doesn't seem to care in the slightest. Charlie is afraid of most larger guys and also pretty much anything else as he is skittish. He is usually teasing someone or breaking rules in some way, a mischievous snake (reptile joke--but he's actually half amphibian so it's not super funny) of a boy. He is obnoxiously annoying and relentlessly obsessive once he finds someone that catches his eye.
History:
Charlie was born on the street and put into foster care when he was still a baby. He was raised as a traveling fair attraction, put on display for people to stare at and wonder about. Only after the fair was found in humane by the government was he taken and put in this school where it was believed he would be treated better and live around others like himself.
chillprism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me