((Open & accepting!)) •Materea High• Elemental RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ((Open & accepting!)) •Materea High• Elemental RP

Postby GoodbyeYall » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:50 am

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0000007 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:50 am

Robin Moreau - nonbinary - water - hallway/near portal - tags; Dmitri, Amy, Ro

Robin started at the portal with a mixed expression. For one, he knew it would leave him dizzy with a sour taste in the back of his mouth, but on another hand, he was just the slightest bit excited for the new environment. When he received the invitation, he thought it was a joke and crumpled it in a tiny ball and threw it across his room. He eventually found out that wasn't the case, and instead the torn paper was neatly stored in a folder in his backpack, along with a schedule.

As he stepped in, the dragging feeling made him instinctively close his eyes and tense up. It felt like some kind of roller coaster, which Robin absolutely hated, topped with what he imagined it to be like falling extremely fast over a cliff, all in a split second. When the feeling stopped, he opened his eyes to a group of students and sighed. "I'm Robin," he nodded simply, not sure who he should offer a hand to first, if to anyone at all.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•Dmitri Hughes•

Postby 14InAHeart » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:41 am

Dmitri || location: hallway, near portal || tags: Ro, Amy, Robin

While Ro greeted the newcomer, Dmitri stepped away to pick up his violin case. He'd looked it over for a second then walked the short distance back to greet her himself when another person – Robin, he'd called himself – had come through the portal!

Usually, Dmitri thought it most polite to shake someone's hand at least when first meeting them, but the group was growing, and he feared he'd end up spending the day greeting students at the entrance if he did. Instead, he gave a small wave to Robin and the girl and introduced himself, a bit soft-spokenly, "Dmitri."

Then a click sounded and he turned to see a face peeking into the hall.

Mr. Saab stepped out of his office. "Thought I heard a commotion!" he smiled. "So sorry, kids. We've got..." he checked his bare wrist, "about ten minutes 'til class, but does everyone know where to go?"

((Ahh, i feel sorry for Amy, having so much to react to. Cham, if you need me to edit this & bring Mr. Saab in next post instead, i can!
As i've mentioned before, staff members are free to play by anyone who wants to, as long as you try to keep them consistent in character. ^^ If anyone ever has a question on a staff character or how the school runs (it's supposed to be a tad unorganized, yeah), feel free to ask!))
14InAHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Materea High - Jin-Mi "Amy" Moon - 2

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:56 am

Jin-Mi "Amy" Moon
Air
MH Hallway
Dmitro, Ro, Robin
Amy held out her hand as she saw the girl start to move for her, and met it for the hand shake. "I'm Amy."
Her eyes snapped to face the portal, as she started to see another foot stepping through it. She gave the new kid, Robin, a quick nod as he emerged and stated his name as well. Honestly, she rarely started any handshakes- only doing them as a response to someone else. Handshakes were essentially pointless, and besides, it was rare in Korean society for women to shake hands with each other. She'd been exposed to plenty of Western cultural pieces, but she just hadn't done it much. It seemed weird to her to start it, but she was happy to play along.
This was why she didn't step over to Robin to give him a handshake. She looked back to see the boy from before (who had now picked up that musical instrument case) introduce himself. Amy hoped not too many more students appeared immediately, because she was sure that she wouldn't remember everybody's name if there were whole classes arriving at once.
All these events going on so quickly was pretty disorienting, and definitely left her unsure of how she was really meant to be acting or thinking, which wasn't helped by a staff member stepping out into the hallway. Well, at least they'd tried to organise this, apparently. Amy made a quick glance at the other students, bit her lip slightly, knowing she didn't want to be the one to say this in front of the others, but that it would be illogical to pretend anything other than the truth, and spoke up. "Given I have literally no idea what my time table is or what the lay out is, no. A quick print out would be fine, sir."
Amy really hoped that this really got more organised quickly.

(I'm just acknowledging the chaos if that's okay with everyone. I was assuming the disorganisation and figured I'd bombard Amy with it now, which I think has been a success.)
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:01 pm

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Mon May 15, 2017 11:28 pm

((bump))

Last bumped by GoodbyeYall on Mon May 15, 2017 11:28 pm.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me