Please Lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Elemental Heroes [Accepting, Limited Roles]

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Danny shrugs lightly, "I should probably get home before my mother grounds me..." He hadn't told his mother that he was destined to save the world from the entity known as Saint. He scratches at where his mark is
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Mason Heyman | Male | 17 | Butterfly Knife
Mason scoffed, having run away from his family when he found out he was destined to save the world. It was the typical hero leaves his loved ones to save them from harm. He actually enjoyed his freedom, and as much as he missed his parents and brother, he wasn't complaining about being alone. It gave him time to practice with his knife and element, preparing him for future fights. "Have fun with that," He said, leaning against the wall again, crossing his arms.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:53 pm

"I probably won't" Danny shrugs and slips into a shadow, intending to travel through it to get home faster and avoid a lecture from his mother
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Mason Heyman | Male | 17 | Butterfly Knife
Mason watched Danny disappear before climbing up on the wall, walking for quite a bit before hopping down on the other side. He trotted along an alleyway, eventually arriving to a rather large puddle. It was almost always filled, and it was Mason's favorite place to practice his elemental powers. He plopped down next to the muddy water, taking a deep breath, and holding his hands up. He closed his eyes, concentrating. The water easily drifted through the air, Mason's skills better than he'd like to admit, though he didn't trust himself quite yet, practicing every night.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:41 pm

Danny sighed as he exited the shadow in front of his house. The lights were on which meant his mother was up. He headed toward the house and entered. "I'm home" is all he mumbles before the woman appears and lectures him on being home late and ditching class
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Evanlyn [Eve]/Female/14/Long Throwing knife/Fire

I stare at the wall, now charred and dark from my fire. I'd been up most of the night practicing my control. I'm scared of it. Fire's destructive, dangerous but beautiful in it's potential for death. I'm afraid I'll hurt someone, someone I care about, so I practice when I should be sleeping. I walk out of the basement, remembering when I'd discovered this dreadful gift. I'd been at a party but the candles wouldn't light. Somehow, I knew I could do it, I told them so but they didn't believe me. Until, that is, I produced a flame from my finger that had sparked the candles alight. They'd freaked, looked at me like I was a monster but kept asking me where I hid the lighter. They didn't want to accept the truth, so I lied. I told them a Magician never reveals their tricks. Everyone clapped, pleased that it was a trick. As I walk across the lawn of the house, I bump into Danny walking up to his place. He and the others don't know my element, despite that my mark is in the shape of a flame. "Oh, hey!" I say, surprised to see him here. I realised he must've been out. "What's up?"
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:25 pm

"Hey! Just going home.." Danny scratches at where his mark was located. It usually didn't bother him but it was irritating him at the moment
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Evanlyn [Eve]/Female/14/Long Throwing knife/Fire

"Ok," I shrug. "I'm going for a walk near the lake. Have a good night!" I say before walking into the darkness. When I'm close to the big lake, I relax my barriers and let a flame dance at the end of my fingertips. They dazzle, and dance in the night. Brighter than a fire fly but smaller than a bug. Pretty. I dip my fingers into the lake and marvel at the shapes produced the steam. The lake is one of my favourite places. I don't have to worry about burning anything, I can be me and not worry. It's a wonderful feeling.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:19 am

Danny shrugs and keeps going. He wondered why the Guardians chose them. Couldn't they just stop Saint themselves? He sighs softly and enters his home before heading up to his room. The Hero of Darkness had school tomorrow
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:40 am

The next morning, Danny is walking down the street towards the school. School didn't care if he was tasked with saving the world, he still had to go

Saint watches the Hero of Darkness closely. Waiting for his chance to strike
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me