The Zodiac Home ((Closed!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Zodiac Home ((Open and Accepting!))

Postby CanisMinor » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:44 pm

Ichiro|| Male|| 15 ||Rabbit

" It's so hot.." Ichiro mumbled as he sat in one of the tree's watching everything around him in interest. He dosed off for a moment but quickly snapped out of it knowing how bad it was to fall asleep in a tree. He decided that it was probably a good idea to get out of the tree before he fell asleep. He was making his way down when the branch he stepped on cracked and he fell to the ground.
" Oww " He grumbled before shakily getting up using the tree for support.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Colorfulcat » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:09 am

Sako | Female | 13 | location - kitchen | tags - Tadashi/open

Stretching her arms over her head, Aako gave a light yawn as she began to wake up. Twisting around, she pulled open the curtains of the window next to her bed, letting the warm sunlight stream into her floor. Falling back into her bed, she closed her eyes for another moment before getting up.
Still in her white satin pajamas, Sako made her way downstairs. On her way to the kitchen she couldn't help pulling the front door open to feel the weather. She was glad it was a warm day, for Sako loved being outside and loved the warm summer sunshine.
After a moment of taking in the day, Sako turned back around, closing the door again as she headed for the kitchen. When she entered she headed straight for the pile of apples, too hungry to look for anything else. As she made her way across the room she spotted Tadashi at the table. "Good morning, Tadashi!" Sako greeted, before picking up an apple and eating the skin, which she always did before eating the inside.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Not all those who wander are lost
╚══════════════════════════════╝

ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════╗
Save Our Earth ❥❥❥ Our One and Only

╚═════════════════════════╝

Colorfulcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:15 am

[Ellen Parks - Boar [♀] - Tags: *]

Ellen rolled out of bed like a log rolling down a hill. Sitting up on the floor with her permanent smile on her face, she yawned and stretched for a moment before getting up and getting ready to start her day.
After a shower and putting on some black-and-green casual clothes, she headed downstairs with a little bounce to her walk.

[Valentine Evermore - Rooster [♂] - Tags: Sako, Tadashi]

The blonde-haired pretty-boy got out of bed with a big yawn. Brushing his hair and checking to see if he was still looking fabulous, he put a white robe over his pajamas and put on his matching slippers before heading downstairs; sliding down the railing gracefully as he bounced off and sprung into the kitchen; posing dramatically.
"Aah~ Bonjour, my fellow roommates!~" Valentine said upon entering. "Isn't it a lovely day outside?~"
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:00 am

R y u
Male| 19 | Crush: n/a

Ryu sat in his room his body sprawled across his unmade bed. He wanted to go downstairs but at the moment was too lazy. He sat up slowly running a hand through his thick black hair that layed across his head extremely knotted. He decided to deal with it later and find something to do now. He got up out of bed in a sluggish manner getting some presentable clothes on. He slipped on a plain blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans along with his sandals. He would put on his tennis shoes but it seemed like too much of a hassle. He trudged out of his room letting out a loud yawn stretching his arms above his head the blue cloth sliding up his stomache a bit. He made his way downstairs and out the door. The heat hit his head and fair skin only making his somewhat regret his descision to come outside. He sighed inwardly before walking through the freshly mowed grass the buzz of the bugs through the air very obvious. He went near the pond and sat in the shade in front of it. One of his legs sat bent almost to his chest and the other layed out flat. He peered into the clear water watching the fish swim their tails flicking in the water. He leaned his head back sighint softly looking up at the cherry blossoms that rested above the small pond and stretched across the entire garden. He loved the giant backyard they had. It was rather relaxing to him.

T a d a s h i
Female| 22 | Crush: N/a

Tadashi sat at the table taking a few more bites of her apples. She swung her leg back and forth her heel hitting the chair leg gently every time she swung it back. Her thumb tapped away as quick as it could fo she to the fact that she was only using one finger. She glanced up at the voice and simply shrugged a bit. "Morning." She said simply before sending the message and setting her phone down and standing up. Her feet supported her weight as she walked through the kitchen. She tossed the core of her now finished apple in the trash before tugging her crop-top tank top down a bit due to the fact that it had slid up a bit while she had been sitting slouched in her seat. She adjusted her shorts and when ran a hand through her silver hair before fixing her bandana. She went to say something when Valentine came down the stairs being...himself. She sighed before a small smile played on her lips. "Could you stop acting gay for two seconds." She asked in a teasing manner. Although Valentine was rather obnoxious and could be full of himself, she liked having him around, he was funny. She leaned back against the counter looking at him smirking a tiny bit.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:35 am

Dax | 23 | crush:open

He woke up unwantingly and glanved in the mirror. Oh my hair...he thought to himself and shook his head, smiling at his reflection. He changed clothes quickly into his casual red shirt, black skinny jeans, jacket. He made sure he had his headphones and then stumbled down the stairs, his hair a mess as always. He noticed people in the kitchen and tried to flatten it down but failed horribly. "Morning guys." He said and trudged into the kitchen. "What to do for breakfast..." he said to himself. "Im gonna go out for a bit guys. See ya!" He turned tail, quite literally, and headed towards the door

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Titanium

The brute glanced at the play-mates as they continued talking to one another. He growled bitterly to himself, leaning up against a table and watching at the kids. Oh, do shut those damn mouths of yours. He thought, staring at Valentine and Tadashi. They seemed rather playful, even with their whole life being a deformity. He placed his hands in his pockets, his eyes narrowed as he shifted his body until he was standing up straight rather than leaning up against the counter wall. This place was too crowded, even with only a few people in the area. He took slow steps, watching Tadashi leave to throw her apple away. His yellow eyes flickered to the other people, hissing deeply to show his disgust towards them, even if they couldn't hear it. He turned his attention back towards the door, able to hear the small chatter going on behind him still. He inhaled deeply, feeling almost like a rebel in this small space. The last thing he wanted was attention from these immature kids.

Kira

The female woke up, feeling quite lazy. She blinked for a few moments, yawning. She struggled to get up, but she finally did after a few minutes. She rubbed her eyes with her hands, her legs a bit shaky. She took an unsteady step, her shoulders were up against the walls to keep herself standing straight. She looked down, staring at one of her jackets for a short amount of time before bending down and grabbing it. She placed her arms through it's sleeves, shuffling the leather clothing until it was comfortably around her. She ran her fingers through her black hair, inhaling deeply. She walked out of the small room, her blue eyes darting around the place to the people that were walking around with a friend near them. A knotted feeling ran down her gut as she walked down the stairs, taking her time so that she didn't look clumsy. She parted her lips, trying to look cute for some reason. Mornings were always awkward in her eyes, since everyone looked tired and even drunk at times. Why does it bother me? She questioned herself, entering the kitchen as she grabbed a bowl, getting herself some cereal. Could you stop acting gay for two seconds? The words that came from Tadashi's mouth made her smile and chuckle. "It's cute, in my opinion." She wanted to speak loud so that everyone could here, but her voice cracked into a mere whisper. I can't talk to popular people...I'll look like a fool searching for attention. She thought, walking back to the stairs. She soon sat down on the last step, staring at the people gathering around one another. Boy oh boy, that would be nice to join in their group.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:22 pm

Dawn

She hopped down the stairs and around the girl on the bottom step, plopping down on the couch in the living room. She listened to the people in the kitchen who were chatting and eavesdropped, chuckling everyone once and a while. She smiled as the conversations continued on.

Dax

He stopped and turned towards the girl on the stairs and then frowned at her. "Whatcha doing way out here?" He asked and shoved his hands into his pockets.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Kira

Kira lifted her hand to get a spoon of her cereal until a voice had interrupted her. Her eyes flickered upwards towards Dax and she put her hand back down. "Oh, nothing, really. I'm just...Chillin out, guess you could say." She chuckled, her voice sounding quiet and gentle, much more so than most of the times. "What about you, if I may ask?" She asked, curiosity filling her mind. She stared at him before she stared down at the floor, biting her lip. Oh, dang, he's cute. I hope I don't shift into my little bunny rabbit, that wouldn't be pretty. She thought, smiling gently. She could feel the small sensation run down her spine, but she had to hold it back. She hated shifting into her zodiac symbol no matter what the situation was.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:42 pm

R y u
Male| 19 | Crush: n/a

Ryu sat in his room his body sprawled across his unmade bed. He wanted to go downstairs but at the moment was too lazy. He sat up slowly running a hand through his thick black hair that layed across his head extremely knotted. He decided to deal with it later and find something to do now. He got up out of bed in a sluggish manner getting some presentable clothes on. He slipped on a plain blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans along with his sandals. He would put on his tennis shoes but it seemed like too much of a hassle. He trudged out of his room letting out a loud yawn stretching his arms above his head the blue cloth sliding up his stomache a bit. He made his way downstairs and out the door. The heat hit his head and fair skin only making his somewhat regret his descision to come outside. He sighed inwardly before walking through the freshly mowed grass the buzz of the bugs through the air very obvious. He went near the pond and sat in the shade in front of it. One of his legs sat bent almost to his chest and the other layed out flat. He peered into the clear water watching the fish swim their tails flicking in the water. He leaned his head back sighint softly looking up at the cherry blossoms that rested above the small pond and stretched across the entire garden. He loved the giant backyard they had. It was rather relaxing to him.

T a d a s h i
Female| 22 | Crush: N/a

Tadashi couldn't help but laugh a bit. She enjoyed the times they spent together. She loved everyone she stayed with but in all honestly, some of them were idiots. She sighed walking over to her phone clicking the home button only to be greeted by a couple messages by her friend. She opened it up and smiled blushing a small bit at what he had said. She inhalded deeply before replying to him. She set down her phone and buzzed her lips a bit letting out a puff of air. Her purple eyes moved around the room spotting Titan. She smirked a bit. She walked a bit towards him and leaned against the wall. "You know you don't have to stand around here trying to act cool." She said outloud sort of making fun of him.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:58 pm

[Ellen Parks - Boar [♀] / Valentine Evermore - Rooster [♂] - Tags: Sako, Tadashi, Titanium]

"Hey!" The pretty-boy scoffed at Tadashi after her comment; crossing his arms and turning his head. "You know that I prefer women, my dear!"
Ellen bounced through into the kitchen. "Yeah; and I can turn into a unicorn," she said to Valentine teasingly.
... A small smirk just showed on the young man's face as he casually leaned on the wall. "I thought your zodiac animal was a boar, Miss Strawberry?~"
The girl just turned to him for a moment as she was getting a box of cereal out of the cupboard.
"Duh. I'm just being funny," she said without even changing her expression. "... By the way, call me Strawberry again and I'll pluck a tail feather off you; Shortcake-hair~"
Valentine pouted.
"YOU don't poke at my fabulous hair, missy."
"Hah~" Ellen just sat down with a bowl of Coco Puffs. "Does it look like I care?~" she asked before digging in to her breakfast.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me