Ayakashi: Ghost Guild (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ayakashi: Ghost Guild (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby DrDraconia » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:59 am

((Completely okay!))
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:07 am

((So do you wanna make the first post, or should I?))
ImageImageImageImage

I won't be on much (if at all) to roleplay anymore, I've simply lost interest... I'll roleplay in topics I'm already in, but no others. I've just gotten too busy with schoolwork and such...
pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrDraconia » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:20 am

((I can!))

-Catie Wilds-19-Ghost Agent-
"Felix, quit hogging the shower!" Catie complained, glaring at the door to the bathroom, a towel draped over her shoulder. The sound of water cut off and Felix sauntered out, a towel wrapped around his waist, his tail twitching like a cat's. Catie rolled her eyes. "About time," She muttered, gliding past him and into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Felix chuckled, walking to his room and getting dressed in his usual grey tank top and black jeans. He hummed a tune under his breath and stretched, his wings extending. Catie came out of the bathroom, fully dressed, her blond hair falling neatly down below her butt. "Lazy day, or demon-searching day?" Felix drawled, smiling. Catie crossed her arms, thinking. "Lazy day, definitely. Also, shopping day. We need groceries," She said, grabbing her satchel and swinging it over her shoulder. Felix followed her as she left the apartment, whistling a tune.

-Adam Pitch-20-Ghost Agent-
Adam sighed, looking through some novels on exorcisms. Lila fluttered around his head happily, singing one of her little fairy songs. "Lila, I don't get why I need to exorcise anything...I don't think I'm cut out to be a Ghost Agent..." Adam muttered quietly. Lila landed on the tip of his nose. "You need to be a Ghost Agent so you can keep people safe! Don't you want that?" She asked, her head tilted and her transparent green wings fluttering. Adam nodded, and Lila smiled, fluttering to sit on his head. "Good! We should meet another Ghost Agent. One with experience," She nodded happily to herself.

-Vladimir Dark-18-Demon
"Ah, man," Vlad muttered, staring down from a rooftop. A kid had toppled over on his bike and was crying. No one was around to pick him up. Vlad looked around quickly to see if anyone was watching and hopped down, striding over to the kid. Of course, the kid couldn't see him. Vlad said a couple incantations under his breath and the kid stopped crying, looking down at his knee to see that the scrape that had been there was gone. "Whoa!" The kid said excitedly, jumping up and running back to get on his bike. Vlad let out a sigh. "The things I do for humans," He muttered, sticking his hands in his pockets and drifting down the crowded street.
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Sarah wandered around her house, Lucifer following her. "What do you wanna do today?" Lucifer asked. "I need more clothes...so, we go shopping." Sarah responded. Lucifer groaned. "Wonderful." Sarah chuckled and smiled, walking around her room in her jeans and t-shirt. Her wings were tucked under her shirt, and she wore a hoodie over that. She looked over at Lucifer, who was playing with a necklace her friend had given her. She growled and snatched the necklace away, fastening it around her neck. "I told you not to touch that!" "Why, because Chris gave it to you...?" he prodded. Sarah growled, and her eyes flashed.
ImageImageImageImage

I won't be on much (if at all) to roleplay anymore, I've simply lost interest... I'll roleplay in topics I'm already in, but no others. I've just gotten too busy with schoolwork and such...
pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrDraconia » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:26 pm

((Is Sarah a demon as well?))
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:28 pm

((Angel. If youw want, I can editmy post so she's human.))
ImageImageImageImage

pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 am

((Any objections to my joining?))
Form:

Username:
"Hey,everyone. I'm Dr. Awkward. But you can refer to me as Doc, Dr, awkward, or palindrome. All are nicknames of mine."
Dr. Awkward
Name:
"I'm Hydaki. No. You're not getting anything more than that."
Hydaku Himura. 'Hydaki' means 'wisdom' in Japanese, and Himura means 'book'.
Picture:
((Please note all images I use in my forms are not mine, and all credit for the artwork should go to the talented artist who created it.))
Ghost Agent/Demon:
"Do I look like a demon? Actually, don't answer that..."
Ghost Agent.
Partner Demon (If Ghost Agent):
"Nic enough girl called Junko. Why?)"
Junko Hisakawa
Crush:
"Not happening. I have never loved anyone in my life, I don't get 'crushes'.
You can try, but it won't be easy.
"What age do I look? Ok... Now times that by a hundred, divide it by three, times it by nine, then divide by three again. There we go."
Personality:
"That's practically impossible to self determine. I suppose you're either going to have to stick around and get to know me, or leave and keep wondering. Please choose the latter."
He's very sarcastic, and annoying. He adores learning about dark things, like homicides and blackmail. People think he's intensely annoying, and try to avoid him if they can.
History:
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
He had a pretty normal life... You know, before he died. He was killed when he was held for hostage. His parents ran a large business, and their was held hostage by a rival company. They got the police involved, so they killed the boy. Soon after his death, he was recruited onto the ghost agency.
((Iam assuming the ghost agents are ghosts. If not, could Hydaki be an experiment?))

Form:

Username:
"As I said last time, I'm Dr. Awkward."
Dr. Awkward
Name:
"Hi, I'm Asami. Asami Kudo. And you are?"
Asami Kudo
Picture:
Ghost agent/demon:
"What, red hair and eye patch not enough?"
Demon
Crush
"Sorry boys, I'm everyone's friend, no one's girl. You'll have more luck talking up a tree."
She doesn't love. Apologies.
"Don't be deceived by my youthful appearance, I'm actually... Well... The age I look, actually.
Personality:
"Oh, I'm beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, magnificent, and entirely modest. Yes, that does translate to extremely sarcastic."
Sarcastic, annoying, talkative, bouncy, happy.
History:
"Well, I enjoyed learning about Vikings..."
She was generally outcasted in society. She got by well enough, but never really had a home. She lost an eye in a fight she tried to avoid, but couldn't. It was the only particularly bad thing she could remember. She tries to ignore the past, and instead humour herself by playing pranks on humans that couldn't see her.
Sorry, everyone. I'm trying to delete this account, I don't use it and it's a bit of a waste. So bye, everyone. T-T
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrDraconia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:36 am

((Accepted; Ghost Agents are humans, but Hydaki can be an experiment. ^-^ And Imagination, she's either human or she isn't. Just how the rules are. :P))
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsun » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:45 am

Username: Yuki Tomoya
Name: Kara Ato
Picture: Image
Second form: Image
Ghost Agent/Demon: Demon
Partner Demon (If Ghost Agent):
Crush: Adam
Personality: Will RP out
History: Long story that I'm not willing to tell...at least, not right now
Last edited by tsun on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
tsun // she/her // mst
tsun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:23 am

((Ok, thanks! Any good openings for me to jump in?))
Sorry, everyone. I'm trying to delete this account, I don't use it and it's a bit of a waste. So bye, everyone. T-T
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me