Flying for Our Country (Dragon Rider RP) O/A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Flying for Our Country (Dragon Rider RP) O/A

Postby Wolfsinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

(The pictures are fine, but add the height to shoulder, wing span and measurement nose to tail for your dragon. Oh and all the tame dragons are tolerant of each other so the 'kill you and your dragon' won't fly(no pun intended) when it comes to the six, with the other Riders who ride wild caught dragons it could. And they can't talk, no, they comunicate with rumbles, roars, and body language. Once you put the measurements you are accepted. Good picture of your dragon, it matches the description)
Wolfsinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:39 am

(i have edit it)

Hi. Call me Fade or Away. I'm a big fan of PewDiePie, he is my role model and joker. If you like to role play, chat or need help then PM me. I really like role playing so yea send me links. Bye! =)

Hi again. Don't Read The Next Sentence!
You little rebel! I like you.
So you see. I'm random, wild and probably need to go to hospital because I'm super crazy.
You're still here? Ok. I trade and gift people a lot. I will trade you most of my pets. Don't offer on my Bro Army group pets. Seriously. Those are my fave pets and they remind me of Pewds so your never gonna get 'em.

I also like Smosh, CutiePieMarzia and many other You Tubers. Sometimes I'm on a trip so I wont be on. I have many friends on my friend list. But I will always add you on it! PM me to be friends, don't be shy I don't hate anyone. And if you send me a bad trade I won't hate you! Just send me a new one!
Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:47 am

Accepted)
Wolfsinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:51 am

(when do we start?)

Hi. Call me Fade or Away. I'm a big fan of PewDiePie, he is my role model and joker. If you like to role play, chat or need help then PM me. I really like role playing so yea send me links. Bye! =)

So you see. I'm random, wild and probably need to go to hospital because I'm super crazy.
You're still here? Ok. I trade and gift people a lot. I will trade you most of my pets. Don't offer on my Bro Army group pets. Seriously. Those are my fave pets and they remind me of Pewds so your never gonna get 'em.

I also like Smosh, CutiePieMarzia and many other You Tubers. Sometimes I'm on a trip so I wont be on. I have many friends on my friend list. But I will always add you on it! PM me to be friends, don't be shy I don't hate anyone. And if you send me a bad trade I won't hate you! Just send me a new one!
Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:56 am

When we have at least three people)
Wolfsinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:57 am

(ok, I can ask my friend SappyDream to join :mrgreen: )

Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:57 am

Okay)
Wolfsinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadeMyMistakes❤ » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:54 am

Cool roleplay
Last edited by MadeMyMistakes❤ on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bad news is people are crueler, meaner and more evil than you've ever imagined. The good news is, people are kinder, gentler and more loving than you've ever dreamed.

MadeMyMistakes❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:05 am

Just use it. NO MORE FEMALES for now, there is one accepted and two reserved.)
Wolfsinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsinger » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Bump
Wolfsinger