The Mystical Land of Siylve (RPG, Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

How do you guys like the new update?

It is so cool!
78%
It is alright, I guess...
11%
Meh, not really.
11%
It is boring!
No votes

Total votes : 9

The Mystical Land of Siylve (RPG, Open!)

Postby Intelligentleman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 am

WELCOME

To the mystical land of Siylve! Here, you can forge bonds with the other Siylveans, go on side quests, unlock new places to explore, or train to be the best to your ability! Each player begins at the 1st town, and as they progress they grow stronger, meet new people, and learn more of the land.

MORE INFO

There are 12 characters in this game/rp, aka 'the chosen ones' and you may only make one. In each town there are shops selling different things to help raise your stats and fighting capabilities. You can choose to go solo or fight with a friend, and battle monsters found outside of every town to level up. Your stats raise every time you level up, but which ones depend on what your class is. Before moving on to the next town, you and others must defeat the boss that guards each gate. Make sure to stock up on items or have a healer in your party before setting out.

RULES

1. Only one character per person!
2. Your party can be of three players at the most (Including you)
3. Don't fake what stats/items you have, I will be keeping track.
4. This is a fast paced rp, so if you don't think you can get on every couple of days, you might want to rethink joining. But since i'm moderating everything i'll make sure it doesn't go too fast, because that's what takes down other RPs.
5. I will be advising all the battles, so don't try to determine the results by yourself.
6. If you are leaving on a trip or something, please let me know so I won't remove you, and when you return your character will get some bonuses so they can catch up. (These will depend on how long you left for and what happened while you were away)
7. Don't get upset if your character gets knocked out, people don't appreciate complainers. Instead, try and work out ways to make your character stronger. If your still having trouble, PM me and I'll help you out!
8. If you are fighting with a party, please use logic and work together.
9. Fancier forms are allowed, but not required. Every form MUST include the info given on my form.
10. Please try to roleplay in 3rd person unless you find that seriously difficult.
11. Romance is allowed and encouraged, but please fade to black when needed.
12. Don't do the sad sob story, a little death or a bit harsh of a backstory is alright, but nothing too horrible. Also, leaving the history blank (Or personality) is alright, or you could say 'ask them about it'
13. I reserve the right to add more rules if I find problems. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to PM me them, and have FUN!

FORM

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img][/center]
[size=150][u]BASICS[/u][/size]

[size=85][b]Name:[/b] here
[b]Age:[/b] here
[b]Gender:[/b] here
[b]Species:[/b] here
[b]Class:[/b] here
[b]Strength:[/b] here (Pick one of the stats that you would like to have increased at the start.)
[b]Weakness:[/b] here (Pick one stat to be decreased a little at the beginning) [/size]

[u][size=150]GOING DEEPER[/size][/u]

[size=85][b]Personality:[/b] here
[b]History:[/b] here
[b]Likes:[/b] here
[b]Dislikes:[/b] here
[b]Looks:[/b] here[/size]

[size=150][u]EVEN DEEPER[/u][/size]

[size=85][b]Family:[/b] here
[b]Crush:[/b] here
[b]BF/GF:[/b] here
[b]Spouse:[/b] here

[b]Other:[/b][/size]

Discussion Thread (Post all forms and OOC here!) - http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=2769125
Last edited by Intelligentleman on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Intelligentleman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stats, Battles, Species, and Classes

Postby Intelligentleman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:15 am

STATS

HP- A basic stat, standing for 'health points' or 'hit points' tells you how much health you have. If your HP reaches 0, then your character gets knocked out and cannot fight until revived by either items or magic. If you are the only one in your party and you get knocked out, then you will be returned to the last town you visited, waking up in the Inn there.
P.ATK- if you are a physical attacker, then this may be one of your key stats. It determines how much damage you deal when attacking with physical abilities.
P.DEF- If you are being attacked my a monster that uses physical abilities, this stat is important to have. It lowers the amount of damage taken from physical attacks.
M.ATK- if you are a magical attacker, then this may be one of your key stats. It determines how much damage you deal when attacking with magic.
M.DEF- If you are being attacked my a monster that uses magical abilities, this stat is important to have. It lowers the amount of damage taken from magic attacks.
SPD- This stat means speed, which is useful when in battle. In a way, SPD is more of an overall defense, defending against both magical and physical attacks, but isn't strong against a specific one, like other stats.

BATTLES

How a battle works- The monster will choose one of its attacks and a player to attack (Chosen randomly, unless the ability is a group attack) Results- The foe's SPD ÷ 2 + Foe's ATK (Which one depends on what attack they're using) - The player's SPD ÷ by 2 + their Def(Which one depends on what they are getting attacked by)

Here is the battle menu (these are your options when its your turn in battle)

Attack- simple, attack an enemy
Defend- do nothing for that turn but decrease the amount of damage taken from the enemies' next attack.
Skills- if you have aquired skills for your class, then you may pick one from here.
Items- If you have an item to use during battle, then use it. (only one per tur

SPECIES

Human- No description needed
Elf- Siylvean Elves might not look like what you think. There are both tall and short Elves, but are mostly known for their long pointy ears and a tendency to wear earthy colors.
Nekos- These are humans with cat features, such as advanced hearing and smell. They also have cat ears and tail.
Celestials- These are humans with wings, although what wings each celestial has varies.

CLASSES

Magical Classes:

Cleric/Monk- Healers that must have the right magic scrolls before able to heal. Low P.ATK, SPD high M.DEF, HP. (no skills for this class)
Mage- Magical Attackers that must have a tome before able to cast magic. Low P.DEF, P.ATK and high M.ATK, HP (no skills for this class)
Shadow Mage- A class that uses shadow magic. Cannot use elemental magic, though some shadow tomes can poison enemies. High M.ATK, SPD, low P.ATK, P.DEF(no skills for this class)
Miko/Priest- this class is a support class that call upon lost souls for their assistance. High M.ATK, P.DEF, low SPD, M.DEF. Skills- No one has yet to discover them.
Wizard- a support class that debuffs enemies and boosts allies' stats. Can use tomes, but not powerful ones. High M.ATK, M.DEF and low HP, P.ATK Skills- No one has yet to discover them.
Warrior of Light- A very defensive magic class that has a chance of blocking hits directed at an ally. They attack with light magic, and must purchase a staff to do so. High M.DEF, P.DEF, low SPD, P.ATK. (no skills for this class)

Physical Classes:

Doctor- The only class that can use the healing items found in the game. As the game progresses, there will be items available that others can use, but Doctors are still quite important, but a tricky role to play. Low P.ATK, P.DEF, M.DEF, high SPD and HP. (no skills for this class)
Swordsman- Basic physical attacker with high P.ATK, P.DEF, SPD and low M.DEF and M.ATK. (No skills for this class)
Dragon Rider- a mounted physical attacker with high P.ATK, SPD, M.DEF and low HP and M.DEF. (no skills for this class)
Beast Tamer- Beast Tamers automatically examine enimies at the beginning of battle to tell allies their stats. They have with them one pet of their choice, each with their own special ability. Pets:
Cat, Multitask- attacks all foes at once
Bird(any), Pester- attacks one foe multiple times.
Dog, Deafening Howl- lowers all foes' SPD
Horse, Crushing Gallop- totally tramples one foe.
Snake, Scale Wall- creates a shield over all allies, blocking hits for 2 turns. Skills- No one has discovered it.
Archer- A typical bow wielding class with high HP, P.ATK, and low P.DEF, M.ATK (no skills for this class)
Ninja- a sneaky class with the capability of wielding two swords at a time. Has high SPD, HP, and low M.ATK, M.DEF. (no skills for this class.)
Tailor- a class that can boost allies' defense and lower enemies' defense. Can attack, but not powerful. Skills- (No one has discovered them yet.)
Last edited by Intelligentleman on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Intelligentleman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Towns

Postby Intelligentleman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:15 pm

TOWNS
(More towns will be added as everyone moves forward)

1st Town

The first town, the town that the chosen ones begin in, where they start their quest to purge the world of evil monsters. In every town, there are many stores to shop in. The General store, which sells various items, mostly for the doctor, but sometimes there's a town with other things. The Magic Shop, which is where healing scrolls for clerics/monks are sold, as well as tomes for mages. The weaponry is where weapons are sold, but only physical attackers can use them. Armor is also sold here, so keep an eye out for that! The Inn is where you can rest up, and it heals everyone in the party. There is also a market, where players can sell items they acquired from fighting monsters. The Alchemist's Shop is where you can mix together 2 different items dropped by monsters to create a new item, which you can then sell at the market or use in the future. There is also a request board where you and your party may take a request and fulfil it. Once you do, you will get the stated reward. The currency in Silyve are little gold coins called credits, abbreviated as c.

Market:
"Hey, come join!"

No items are being sold/auctioned at the moment.

Request Board:

There are no requests on the board as of now.

Alchemist's Shop:
"You've got to give something to get something!"

10c per mixture.

Inn:
"Hi there, here for the night?"

10c a night(No matter the party's size)

General Store:
"Welcome!"

Potion- Heals 10 HP for the specified target. 50c
Antidote- Relieves specified target of all ailments. 50c
Phoenix Tear- Brings back one target from K.O. 50c

Weaponry:
"We carry top grade weapons!"

Short Sword 50c
Tomahawk 50c
Simple Bow 50c
Sharp Spear 50c
Old Staff 50c
Leather Chestplate 30c

Magic Shop
"Come on in!"

Scrolls:
Heal- Heals 10 HP of a specified target. 100c
Cure- Wards off all ailments from a specified target. 80c
Revive- Brings back a specified target from K.O. 200c
Tomes:
Ivy- basic magic using the element of nature. 100c
Flare- basic magic using the element of fire. 100c
Splash- basic magic using the element of water. 100c.
Dark- shadow magic. 100c
Last edited by Intelligentleman on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Intelligentleman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Characters

Postby Intelligentleman » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:39 am

CHARACTERS

Elves

Name: Niro Ospar
Level: 1
Money: 0
Class: Dragon Rider
Stats HP: 50
P.ATK: 18
P.DEF: 12
M.ATK: 12
M.DEF: 12
SPD: 7
Items: Spear

Name: Layle Liadon
Class: Ninja
Stats: HP: 50
P.ATK: 13
M.ATK: 6
SPD: 17
Items: Sword

Name: Nix
Class: Beast Tamer (horse)
Stats: HP: 45

Name: Evangeline Emma Deptula (Neluthien)
Stats: HP: 45
P.DEF:12

Humans

Name: Meira Achaia
Class: Cleric
P.ATK: 12
P.DEF: 17
M.ATK: 13
M.DEF: 6
SPD: 12
Items: Soothe (Healing scroll)

Name: Siver Aror
Class: Warrior of Light
Stats: HP: 55
M.ATK: 13
SPD: 6
Items: Staff

Name:
Level:
Money:
Class:
Stats:
Items:

Nekos

Name: Brody
Class: Doctor
P.ATK: 17
M.ATK: 7
Items: Potion x2,
Phoenix Tear x1

Name: Nuna Tirosand
Stats: HP: 55

Name: Crystal Perry
Class: Archer
Items: Bow

Celestials

Name: Chimera
Class: Swordsman
Stats HP: 50
P.DEF: 7
Items: Sword

Name: Avalon Hywell
Class: Mage
P.DEF: 7
M.ATK: 18
Items: Breeze (Wind Magic)

Name: Costa Grace
Class: Mage
P.DEF: 6
M.ATCK: 13
Items: Breeze (Wind magic)
Last edited by Intelligentleman on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:13 am, edited 14 times in total.
Intelligentleman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mystical Land of Siylve (RPG, WIP)

Postby Intelligentleman » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:13 am

{Reserved For Later}
Intelligentleman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mystical Land of Siylve (RPG, WIP)

Postby Intelligentleman » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:15 am

{Reserved For Later}
Intelligentleman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mystical Land of Siylve (RPG, Open!)

Postby Scei » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:45 am

~Mark
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow; » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:23 am

Marking c:
sparrow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Intelligentleman » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:25 am

Siver Aror//Warrior of Light//Human//Party: None// Tags- Open!

Siver stood in front of the Inn with all the other chosen ones, grinning happily. He just wanted to mingle and have some fun with the others. The youth promised himself he would be open and wouldn't judge anyone here. He wanted to go out and explore so he could battle monsters already! However he wasn't a complete idiot. Siver knew he'd have to team up with others, and he was all for it. The Warrior of Light wrapped his hands tighter around his staff, more excited then he has ever been in his life. He started to imagine how things would be from here on out, and couldn't stop smiling crazily and biting his lower lip with anticipation.

Niro Ospar//Dragon Rider//Elf//Party: None// Tags- Open!

Niro stood there, clutching the basic spear in his left hand, the other hand at his side. The young elf was already formulating battle strategies, but he couldn't get far on those thoughts until he knew who he'd be travelling with. A healer was essential in his mind, however he could think of some people with him at the Inn banding together without the need for one. In truth the dragon rider was shrouded in anxiety, and instead of speaking nervously looked about the large group. The fate of all of Siylve was resting on their shoulders, a duty he would not take lightly. To calm himself Niro thought of little things like how he'd get his dragon once he stepped out of the town's gates.

{Everyone feel free to make in-character posts here now}
Intelligentleman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me