:.: Dragons of The Elements :.: DragonCave Dragon RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: :.: Dragons of The Elements :.: DragonCave Dragon RP

Postby cornpudding » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:05 pm

|Adelind|Dragon|
As she approached her trainer's home, Adelind sniffed the roses in the front garden. They were lovely and had a fresh scent of rain. She sat at the doorstep while preening her feathers, waiting patiently.

|Brittney Hale|Trainer|
Brittney put the old book in her satchel and rushed downstairs. She opened the door to find her dragon Adelind looking down at her, smiling. Britt smiled at her, while settling herself upon Adelind's back. "Alright girl, let's go!" Brittney signaled for her dragon to take flight. The rush of launching into the air never gets old, Britt thought, and soon they were soaring through the forest near the village.
cornpudding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Brock shrugged slightly and sighed as Shadow spread his wings. The black dragon screeched before spiraling upwards, blowing green fire.

Luke looked up in the sky for dragons.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornpudding » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:31 pm

|Adelind|Dragon|
Adelind looked out at the scenery as she flew by, with Brittney clinging tight to her. It truly was beautiful out here, and that's why Adelind loved it so much. But not as much as she loved flying. She was a dragon, after all.

|Brittney Hale|Trainer|
"Okay Addie, time to do this!" Britt wrapped her arms around Adelind's neck (not too forcefully) and rested her head while waiting for her dragon to prepare for the stunt.

|Adelind|Dragon|
Fluttering her feathered wings, Adelind paused in the air, following what Britt had taught her. One.. two... THREE!Adelind immediately flattened her wings and dived, allowing herself to spiral downwards headfirst. The air rushed past them as Adelind grew closer and closer to the ground. "Now!" Adelind heard Brittney's call, and spread her wings again. She twirled upwards, and flapped her wings while in the air before going down to the rocky earth of the forest.
cornpudding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Debategirl2 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:34 pm

"well thank you for all the answers mister" Rose said sarcastically.
What's the point of being grown up if can't act childish some times. ~The Doctor
Debategirl2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Brock huffed and got up, "You're very welcome." he replied sarcastically, before running off to find Shadow, as the dragon had disappeared.

Luke saw a few dragons in the sky but he knew his sword couldnt do much at the moment.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Debategirl2 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Ruby moved into the tree's and huffed at Rose "what is with the attitude from everybody today"
What's the point of being grown up if can't act childish some times. ~The Doctor
Debategirl2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Brock sat down on the hill when Shadow was no where to be seen. He hoped his dragon hadnt run into any slayers.

Luke stood after a while and just stared up.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornpudding » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:27 pm

"Great job Addie," Brittney hopped off Adelind's back, landing on her feet. "I wonder if we could try these other tricks?" Britt opened her satchel, taking out the book.

Adelind nudged her trainer gently. Although the new stunts were fun, she was hungry and needed energy.

"What's up, Adelind? Oh, you must be hungry. Aren't ya, girl?" Brittney pet Adelind's soft feathers. "I guess I should go get you somethin'. You stay put girl right here in this cave," Brittney motioned to the small opening. "I'll be right back with some food." And with that, Britt hugged her dragon before walking back to the village. Although flying would be faster, she couldn't risk anyone seeing Addie. Brittney's secluded home at the edge of the village was safe from the view of any by-passers. But the bustling village, with traders and merchants, wouldn't be the best place to leave your dragon.
cornpudding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Debategirl2 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Ruby looked around suspiciously and grabbed Rose up she had to hide her.
Debategirl2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me