Alien Roleplay!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Alien Roleplay!

Postby ♚Skulleh♚ » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:02 pm

This is a small roleplay I made for fun. You make your own species of alien, and then roleplay as a member of that species. You can create your own empire on your own planet, or stretch your empire across the galaxy! You can be a passive planet and trade with others, or raise an aggressive army to crush those in your path! It's up to you. Just look below to decide where you want to start, and create a skeleton(form)!

GALAXIES
( These are the galaxies and their planets, I'll make more once the first ones are taken.)

Pualija Galaxy
Planet #1- Truuble
-- VOID OF LIFE --
Horrlice Galaxy
Planet #1- Solairia
-- VOID OF LIFE --
Aluwja Galaxy
Planet #1 - Vexus
-- VOID OF LIFE --

Code: Select all
Username:
Species name:
Galaxy:
Planet:
Species description (Not looks, what do they breathe, what do they speak, diet, etc.):
Picture (No stealing off of Google):
Religion(Create your own!):
bluh bluh bluh. hi, i'm ♚Skulleh♚! i love writing and roleplaying, and i'd be more than happy to start a random conversation or 1x1!!! i just adore getting messages. :DD anyway, bye, live long and prosper and may the force be with you!!!

also, about roleplaying. if you have anything with

* Dogs
*Homestuck
* Aliens
* Paranormal
* Hetalia
* Reality
*Star Wars
*Star Trek
*LoZ
*LotR
* okay basically anything you can think of thats pretty dang nerdy

then i'd love to join! just message me the link and beam me up there!!!
♚Skulleh♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me