wip

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

wip

Postby Misaki Kamiigusa » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:23 am

They're always there, just you never remember them when you pass by. Gods are very different from us, that's for sure, but they hide away with the humans, preforming jobs for them, protecting them, among other things. We easily pass by them, without a care, never remembering their faces. You see, they're not invisible to us, we just can't notice them, they don't seem important, and we probably won't remember them again. Every God (or most of them) also have regalias, shinki's or simply "divine weapons", which work along side them, created from spirits who had died and were not yet possessed by phantoms. Phantoms are evil creatures, which reside in a place called "Far shore" or "the afterlife", and they do bad things to humans, like possessing their souls, telling them to do bad things, and haunting humans. The only beings who can see these phantoms are babies, animals, and people like Gods and regalias. Or, the occasional human, who might get mixed up into all of this, and their soul might just split...

*RP somewhat based off the series Noragami - Do not have to have watched/read to join
Misaki Kamiigusa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me