A Pirates Life For Me {Shapeshifter RP}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Pirates Life For Me {Shapeshifter RP}

Postby The Dragonfly Thief » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Beth looked up from her work to see Will walking along the desk. She called out to him, waving him over. "Hello there." She said with an easy grin. "How is life going?"

“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”
Jack Kerouac, On the Road

“I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I've lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment.”
John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley

"Everything looks good from here... (beat...playing with plastic dinosaurs over his console) Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive."
(as Stegosaurus) "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'."
(as T-Rex) "I think we should call it...your grave!"
(Stegosaurus) "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
(T-Rex) "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!"
Wash, Firefly

The Dragonfly Thief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl eye » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Will
    Will walked over as Beth waved him across the deck. "It's all pretty good." he said with a straight face. "We haven't hit any storms or hard waves." Then he grinned and added, "And the Doctor's seasick, which is good for laughs." He leaned against the table she was working on. "How's everything going for you?"

owl eye wrote:Simon
    "I would never hear the end of it." Simon said, thinking of Will's current teases that only involve his queasiness. He looked up at the mast blowing in the wind.

Pen
    Penelope looked down and noticed Animus had finally woken up. She climbed down the mast quickly, turning into her bear cub form to make the descent faster. She reached the deck and noticed her small claws had left quite a few scratch marks down the mast. She turned back into her human form. "Animus!" She barked.
it matters not
how strait the gate
how charged with
punishments
the scroll
i am the master
of my fate
i am the captain
of my soul

the poem invictus
(✿◕△◕) true beauty

Image Image

draco malfoy
the amazing
bouncing
ferret

Image Image
owl eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:14 pm

owl eye wrote:[list][size=82]Simon
"I would never hear the end of it." Simon said, thinking of Will's current teases that only involve his queasiness. He looked up at the mast blowing in the wind.

"He can be a bit mean, but he is mostly decent. He'll get over your seasickness eventually," Seryuu says, sitting on the railing
Hug your pets. They're gone before you know it.
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dragonfly Thief » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 am

Beth shook her head in a good hearted manner. "It was stupid of him to come onto a boat if he knew that he couldn't handle it." SHe turned back to her work. "But you shouldn't tease him so much. He is sick." She said, emphasizing the word sick. Beth turned over the little scrap of wood in her hands. "Everything is just fine. Just fine." She muttered under her breath. "I'm just frustrated. I could make a whole boat if I wanted to but I can't carve this damn piece of wood!"

“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”

“I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I've lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment.”

"Everything looks good from here... (beat...playing with plastic dinosaurs over his console) Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive."
(as Stegosaurus) "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'."
Wash, Firefly

The Dragonfly Thief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl eye » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:44 am

Simon
    "I hope he does. It's bad enough science hasn't come up with a cure for it." Simon stretched his arms and put his fingers to the veins on his wrists.

Will
    Will sighed dramatically when she talked of him being sick. Then he turned around, crossing his arms and resting them on the table, his legs sticking out. "What seems to be the problem with it?"

owl eye wrote:Pen
Penelope looked down and noticed Animus had finally woken up. She climbed down the mast quickly, turning into her bear cub form to make the descent faster. She reached the deck and noticed her small claws had left quite a few scratch marks down the mast. She turned back into her human form. "Animus!" She barked.
it matters not
how strait the gate
how charged with
punishments
the scroll
i am the master
of my fate
i am the captain
of my soul

the poem invictus
(✿◕△◕) true beauty

Image Image

draco malfoy
the amazing
bouncing
ferret

Image Image
owl eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:53 am

owl eye wrote:
    Simon
    "I hope he does. It's bad enough science hasn't come up with a cure for it." Simon stretched his arms and put his fingers to the veins on his wrists.

Will
    Will sighed dramatically when she talked of him being sick. Then he turned around, crossing his arms and resting them on the table, his legs sticking out. "What seems to be the problem with it?"

owl eye wrote:Pen

"Science," Seryuu scoffs. "Why do you humans rely on science so much?" she asks, rolling her eyes
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl eye » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Simon
    Simon smiled. "Well I guess I can understand why shapeshifters would laugh at science, as shapeshifters, according to science, are impossible. But most humans like science. It can hive us reassurance that can be backed by people we believe are very intelligent."

owl eye wrote:Will

Pen
it matters not
how strait the gate
how charged with
punishments
the scroll
i am the master
of my fate
i am the captain
of my soul

the poem invictus
(✿◕△◕) true beauty

Image Image

draco malfoy
the amazing
bouncing
ferret

Image Image
owl eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dragonfly Thief » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Beth slammed the piece of wood down onto the table. It appeared to be a simple blob with a rounded bottom. "I lack the fine motor skills that are needed to make it not just look like a random piece of wood." She said with a sigh, spinning the knife around in her fingers. "I should just give up."

Wash, Firefly

The Dragonfly Thief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:02 am

owl eye wrote:
    Simon
    Simon smiled. "Well I guess I can understand why shapeshifters would laugh at science, as shapeshifters, according to science, are impossible. But most humans like science. It can hive us reassurance that can be backed by people we believe are very intelligent."

Seryuu did not argue with him. For some reason she did not understand, science did comfort humans. Most chose technology over nature, some only leaving their house when forced and even then taking most of their electronics with them. That was part of the reason she liked living on a boat, no technology, no science, just nature.
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me