small town secrets - full

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: small town secrets - full

Postby Fascai » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:55 pm

;; I'm posting soon everyone, sorry for my absence. I fell asleep last night and today I was out.
Fascai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quinn the human - post one - idk

Postby Fascai » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:15 pm

QUINEVERE UINN HESTER
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
        "Oh, shut up!" Quinn murmured, stopping at her front door to make sure she had everything she'd need for the night. Keys- check, wallet- check, phone- check. "Alright Avery, tell mom I'm gone, okay?" The boy's attention snapped away from the episode of Spongebob to his older sister, nodding quickly before laughing at something the pink seastar said. "Don't forget!" The brunette called, pulling open the door and walking out. Her eyebrows raised to the boy in the front seat as he continued to lay on the horn. Sometimes, she wondered why they were even friends. This being one of those times. She pulled open the door to the truck and climbed in. As she did so, she playfully flung her hoodie towards him and rolled her eyes. "You need to stop." They'd been friends since they were small. Everyone here had been friends since they were small. That's just how it was in Modoc. "Where are my marshmallows?" Quinn questioned, searching around the seats before pulling open the console. There was a car manual, another baseball hat, and ... nevermind. Her face twisted into a slight look of disgust, pushing the compartment closed again with her palm before looking back to the blonde in the drivers seat. "You're such a creep." Quinn chuckled, shaking her head as she pulled the seatbelt over her. She'd drag this one out for a while. "Alright, let's go. I believe you still owe me a bag of marshmallows."
Fascai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: brooke.

Postby Tremayne » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:37 pm

BROOKLYN SPLASHMAN.
      Yes, Brooklyn could hear everyone talking behind her, and no, she did not care. She was worried about getting into town, and out of this forest. Her long legs carried her towards her destination, easily avoiding roots and random rocks that protruded her path. She also took care to avoid muddy or wet areas, not wanting to get her fairly new shoes dirty. Brooke still regretted getting a light colored shoe, seeing as she would be spending most of her time in the forest, but she didn't really care. The shoes were super cute and fit her perfectly, so the woods could just deal with it and not get them dirty. Of course, Brooke knew it wouldn't last for long, which didn't bother her too much.

Lost in thought, Brooke almost didn't notice the building that peered through the trees. Her keen eyes had caught it at the right moment, and she veered in that direction. She had no clue what the building was, whether it be a store or a house, but she could care less. It was something else to look at other than the bland greens and browns of the forest.
Tremayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Keith- » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:39 am

(If it is allowed and wouldn't cause too much trouble, Danika could end up becoming a wolf eventually.
Whatever you think.)

Danika Aria Ashan

As Danika kept walking, she mentally sung along to the song she was listening to, which at the moment happened to be Bon Jovi. She knew the way to the bonfire pit by heart, so she barely had to pay attention to the ground before her. Because she had her guitar, she had decided to stick to the small road that rang alongside the trees instead of walking through the forest itself. If she wouldn't have had her guitar, she would have been enjoying the sounds of nature.

After a few moments and strolling, she came to a small path that led to the bonfire area. She threw a glance over her shoulder before stepping onto the forest path. She could feel the wonderous texture of the path under her feet, even through her shoes, and a small smile came to her face. The song ended and she pulled off her headphones, resting them around her neck. Her eyes roamed the beauty of the trees, making Danika sigh. At times, she wished that she could live here, at one with the woods. She had heard tales of wolves that could change to a human form. Because she had no family, that sounded like a wonderful life to live. No concrete home, but always with nature.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxYou should never ever feel
xxxbad being who you are, at
xxxthe cost of upsetting other
.xpeople. You should be allowed
.xxto be who you are, who you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxwant to be, to be safe and
xxcomfortable in your own skin,
xxand not feel attacked in that.
xxxtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxx- Jacksepticeye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Keith-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Keith- » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:09 pm

(Is this still alive?)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxYou should never ever feel
xxxbad being who you are, at
xxxthe cost of upsetting other
.xpeople. You should be allowed
.xxto be who you are, who you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxwant to be, to be safe and
xxcomfortable in your own skin,
xxand not feel attacked in that.
xxxtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxx- Jacksepticeye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Keith-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tremayne » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:39 am

[[ I am assuming this has unfortunately died?
Tremayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me