─── ❝ π’”π’–π’“π’“π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’–π’”

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ─── ❝ π’”π’–π’“π’“π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’–π’”

Postby *Lovel* » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:56 am

Ariadne Cole
❝Spare the sympathy❞
gender; Female age; 25 Host to; Inari ethnicity; Caucasian sexuality; Bisexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; x tagged; Enya

indentationAriadne was normally one to wake up hours before the sun, almost nocturnal like. It would give her time to make a decent meal before going out to spy on wildlife and hope for a good shot. But this morning was different, she could already feel the slight warmth of the day’s beginnings on her face. Unlike yesterday she could remember the events of the last few hours. The only moments that made her feel ok about the situation were talking to Bash and learning about some gem that seemed to stir up something inside her at the mere mention of it.

Ari agreed to go on the goose chase for this gem for no other reasons than to kill her curiosity and ensure Bash would get out safely. The thought of a single gem solving world peace was laughable to say the least yet, she was on this mission to find the item. Ari, after a few moments of consideration, fluttered her eyes open and slowly made her way into an upright position. Her head still ached but she decided not to mention it to anyone besides Bash, she didn’t want to burden the rest considering most had injuries themselves. Little one go to the village and bargain for some food. I can tell your hungry. β€œWho-β€œshe looked around for the owner of the voice. She took a quick glance to Bash who seemed to be dealing with his own thoughts Not him the voice said almost like it was taunting her.

Ari’s nose scrunched in annoyance, maybe she was imagining the voice – maybe she was a bit loopy from not sleeping well. Yes, those were good explanations, logical explanations. She waited a moment to see if the voice had anything else to say but she was met with silence. A triumphant smirk played across her face. Ari took one more look around finally landing on another familiar face who was also awake. β€œEnya!” Too loud, if you want to sneak off you need to lower your voice as to not wake the others. It was back, the voice was back. β€œEnya” the name came out just loud enough so the woman could hear her. Ari didn’t know why she was listening to the voice, but she did which made her scrunch her nose again. β€œWanna take a trip to the village?” she asked the copper haired woman with a playful smile that didn’t feel like her own.

Ariadne didn’t understand what was coming over her, she wasn’t one to think about snatching food or convincing someone to come and help her without their knowing. Normally she would just go by herself and buy the supplies and have breakfast cooked before anyone could say good morning but not today. Today she had an itch to bargain, to convince someone to give her some food for free or she would just sneak away with some. She shook her head softly to try to get rid of the feeling but instead what came out of her mouth instead was β€œWell do you? Please?” with the best puppy dog eyes her face could muster.
*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── ❝ π’”π’–π’“π’“π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’–π’”

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:28 pm

| 25 | female | she/her | Kagutsuchi | location: guest cabin | mentions: x | tags: x |

Delphine must have passed out due to the grogginess that had overtaken her but when she finally was able to prise her eyelids open without feeling like a living zombie she truly felt in the mood to investigate. With this she got up from the bed, her body aching a little less. Absently she pulled her hair over her shoulder, her eyes roaming over it only to find that the glowing appearance still remained. β€œAll in good time…” came a whisper and when Delphine glanced up to complain about her impatience she could not find herself looking at a potential speaker. β€œWhat in the world?” She mumbled, alarming shooting through her with bright flashing colours that made her reach out to hold on to a wall for a second. β€œI’ll go crazy if I spend one more minute in here” she mumbled to herself before heading towards the door, her hair falling from her shoulders and her eyes falling to the ground as she begged any normal thoughts to come to mind. She wanted nothing more than to be able to feel like she had a hold of things but from now until she got closure there was no way that was going to happen.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me