The Primals (FULL)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

gaia

Postby beebun » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:43 pm

This looks cool 👀 may I res life? axolotls are adorable animals by the way.

edit: done-ish. ty!

Name: gaia
Element: life
Gender: usually stays with the prefixes she/her or they/them. afab.
Orientation: bisexual
Personality: if you want her dnd alignment, it would be lawful neutral. she only really intervenes when she believes it fit, and is usually a quiet person. gaia doesn’t really have a mean streak, and she’s shy person. when she actually talks, it’s in a calm manner, but on the inside she’s terrified as anyone would be. this fear shows in her body language, though she’s good at keeping her facial expressions under control.
Appearance: a short, slightly bulky woman — she appears as whatever age fits the moment, but most of the time can be found displaying the age of a 20 year old. her hair, no matter what, is a green color, whatever shade. she has bright green eyes, and pale, almost white skin with a blue undertone. gaia often has vines or flowers wrapped around her arms or legs, and she also prefers to wear the color green or yellow.
Other: really scared that everyone will end up fighting and the universe that was created so far will be destroyed. doesn’t like it when people argue, either. it’s a horrible way to show thanks for the life someone gave you.
Powers: she can create life— and manipulate plants, to an extent. she also is something called a polyglot, and can understand almost any language.
Last edited by beebun on Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 4 spots left!

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Name: Zephyria
Element: Air
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Kind, energetic, curious, upbeat.
Appearance: A 16 year old human girl with solid, light gray eyes, wispy, light gray hair, pale blue skin, and a dress that appears to be made of wind.
Other: She forgets things quite easily, and is a sort of airy, head in the clouds type. If there was a physical form of ADHD, it would be her.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 4 spots left!

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Yep! Putting Life on res for you!
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 3 spots left!

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:48 pm

Im really exited for this to start :D
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨The Primals (OPEN) 3 spots left!✨

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:23 pm

bump!
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Primals (OPEN) 3 spots left!

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:04 pm

Bump!
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 3 spots left!

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:16 am

AHHH
JOIN OR ILL EAT YOUR TOES

If anyone wants to make a second character just to fill one of the three empty spaces, they can ^_^
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:09 am

Bump!
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

💖The Primals (OPEN) 3 spots left!💖

Postby Offline_now » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:00 am

Bump!
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:20 am

Bump!
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me