☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

Postby owl0430 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:13 pm

Icarus:
Well, that was unexpected- sapping a bit of life energy from the human boy, that was. He hadn't intended too- it was meant to just be a harmless scare...if that level of terror could be considered harmless. Still, he wouldn't complain- it wasn't much, but it could get him a good twenty minutes or so of solidity. He would have to use it sparingly for the moment, however- use maybe half of the time on occasion throughout the night, and use the rest of it tomorrow feel the sun on his skin. In the day the ten minutes would be halved, though- seeing as it took more out of him to just show up in the day, let alone have a solid form.

But he could figure it out later. For now a decision had to be made. Go after the boy, or the two girls. Either had pros and cons. The male was already startled, which could help him out- but then again, if he waited til later, perhaps he could catch the man off-guard for a better scare. With the women, he had the element of surprise yet.

Allowing himself to go completely invisible for a moment, he slipped through the walls, searching for the duo. Eventually, he found them hiding behind a lounge- if it could be called hiding. At the right angle, glimpses of them could be seen. It seemed to be more like children trying to hide from the monsters under their beds- a whole 'if I can't see the monsters the monsters can't see me' ordeal. So, he positioned himself just behind and in the middle of the two girls, positioning his arms across their shoulders before using a bit of the sapped energy to momentarily become physical, so the two would feel the weight of his arms. " Man, that was pretty freaky. Hopefully hiding here can buy us enough time to come up with a game plan."

Seraphina:
In all honesty, she was quite relieved when Gabby made a break for a different room, dragging her alongside. If she hadn't been forced to move, she's not sure she would've. She had felt like a deer in headlights, or like that freaky sense of immobility one gets when experiencing sleep paralysis. Thankfully the sudden movement and a burst of adrenaline snapped her out of it while she was sitting with Gabby behind the lounge, attempting to control her unsteady, nervous breathing. Though she didn't let her eyes stop moving, at least not for long. She didn't want anything particularly dangerous to sneak up on them- despite the fact she was questioning how dangerous that ghost was. He hadn't seemed to have done anything actually harmful- but something had seemed off about Tylers demeanor as he ran off- speaking of which, " So much for our ferless leader" she spoke quietly but sarcastically to Gabby. " He just completely abandoned all of us." after that she turned to actually face gabby. " As for what just happened...no clue. Not sure I want one. Kinda hoping we're all insane or there's something in the air making us hallucinate everything- the werewolf, the peo- the monsters in here, all of it. As bad as those prospects are, they are looking really good compared to the third prospect." Which, of course, was the belief that everything was real and currently happening. " Thoughts?" she questioned, before waiting for a response. At some point not too long after, however, she heard a masculine voice behind her, and the weight of an arm draped across her shoulders. " yeah, hopeful-" she had started to respond, until her mind registered who's voice it was. And then she didn't want to turn around, a chorus of a repeated phrase, ' don't lool' sounding in her mind. Instead, she tightened the link of her and Gabby's arms, silently glancing at the other female to see if she had realized it too.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me