the broken isle -- reborn -- open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: the broken isle -- reborn -- open

Postby DeadCorvids » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:31 am

⇝ Ravenia Alice Hawthow ⇜
⇝ and her little ball of fluffy sister ⇜
⇝ undetermined rank | lodge | tristan and aileen ⇜

⇝ Ravenia hesitated, but let Aileen hold the chick. "Take care of her, or else." Ravenia didn't know exactly what she would do, but it'd end up badly. She spread her glittering wings and leaped, flapping them carefully to avoid the trees. "Come on!" And with that, she soared towards the beach.⇜
DeadCorvids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:05 pm

aileen jung / 20 / lesbian / loner vampire
tags: ravenia tristan

aileen let out the tiniest giggle conceivably possible, gingerly taking the chick from the girl. her eyes grew big as it sat in her hands. it looked a bit scared though, so she gave it a soft 'shhh' and began to pet her with her left index finger. though her nails were stiletto shaped and sharp, she would never even think about hurting an animal.
looking to tristan, she motioned with her hand and began down the path ravenia took, walking swiftly, but not so fast as to make sure she did not disturb the chick. "so why are you two off to the beach anyway?" aileen asked tristan.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the broken isle -- reborn

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:14 pm

Warren Black- panther shift- 20- m (genderfluid)- undetermined- homosexual; Tetsuya- woods- Tags: Sirra

The sweet, playful, adventure loving male hummed a bit. He smiled sweetly at his half sister as he looked to her. He then hummed again as he carried the one prey. He continued to hum that sweet feline sound as they walked. He yawned a bit, showing sharp white teeth then shaking his head. He twitched his ears and whiskers, and reached home.

Sirra (seer-uh) Black- panther tiger shift- 22- f- undetermined- bi; open- woods- Tags: Warren

The sweet, silly, kind and caring slender female smiled a moment. She glanced to the panther male, watching him watch her. She then continued to follow after him. She twitched her whiskers and ears, then shook her head. She hummed the same kind of feline sound as they walked. She purred quietly when they finally got back to the lodge.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:33 am

♞ Corvo Reid ♞
Seeker Soldier | Seeker Med Bay | Tags: Romi

Corvo dramatically gasped and placed a hand over his heart as though he had suffered a grave personal attack, "I always realize when I'm here... after I come to and someone has turned me into a mummy." He chuckled and dropped his ruse to offer the girl a warm smile, "I've got plenty of time to avoid any of my own responsibilities." He declared as he trotted passed her into the room. Avoiding responsibilities was his strong suit anymore. He always found himself so preoccupied stressing about his daughter and her shenanigans that work issues felt so minor. What was more important: making sure there wasn't some rogue sneaking around hallways he was only in for part of the day or stopping Willow from eating dirt, befriending racoons, and refusing to sit still? Not to mention her growing powers and more and more prominent little elf ears. Fatherhood was exhausting.

Corvo peered into the basket that Romi held and was only able to identify a select few of the plants within-- "Looks like you have the makings of a killer soup right there." He pointed to her haul, "I could go for some lunch." He joked-- well, maybe it wasn't such a joke. If there was one hobby that the retired soldier enjoyed, it was cooking and more than that: eating. However, he figured that wasn't the plan in a medical ward. "What's the plan, boss lady?" He asked with a singular clap.
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:10 pm

Petronela Halvard
Broken Warrior | Earth Dragon/Shifter | Lodge Living Room
Tags: Brynn, Eva, Jackson. Mentions others

As the door opened, Nela stiffened when she detected strange, unfamiliar scents. In mere seconds she had risen to her full height, hood up to obscure her unnatural eyes. She could not be seen as weak. Her father had drilled that into her enough times. The dragon stood poised to shift if need be, scales already emerging under her jacket. She had expected Seekers to arrive today, not new members of the Broken. Anyone who showed up on their island was an enemy unless proven otherwise. Her violet gaze raked across the strangers as she studied their intent. Though she trusted her leader’s judgement, Marzio's words reflected little of his usual warmth. She was alarmed by the strain and hurt in his expression, her suspicions only confirmed when he left for the medical room. Something was very wrong here. He would have normally been the one doing all the introductions and answering all the questions. Maybe someone else could instead? She glanced all around her, the once-full room now appearing quite cavernous and empty. As her eyes flicked to the entrance, she just caught Tristan, Ravenia, and Aileen slipping out the front door. They had pretty much deserted her here with these strangers. Swallowing, Nela decided she had to step up and be brave. Someone needed to keep watch over these people in case they tried anything. One of the newcomers had done something with her hand-- what was that gesture, uh, waving? She lifted one of her arms to wave back, though she immediately wished she hadn't. All the sudden attention made her want to shrink into dust.

“...Hello. Welcome,” she managed to croak out. The girl paused as she struggled to remember how introductions went. Names. Right. ”My name is Petronela. Pleased to meet you all.” The words came out too formal, too forced. Her stony expression could hardly be read as “pleased.” She hadn’t tried to smile at the newcomers, since her bared fangs would just make things worse. This must all be so uncomfortable for them. Nela remembered how terrified she had been when she first found her way through that same door. Maybe she should give them a chance to talk. “Do you have any questions? Or do you just want to rest in your new rooms?” It didn’t feel right to give them a tour when the lodge might be gunned down by Seekers at any moment. They wouldn’t have time to make themselves at home here before the next attack. The fact remained that the island could no longer be a true shelter, and these newcomers deserved to know that. “You are not safe here,” Petronela warned, expression hardening. Too late, she realized how this could be misconstrued as a threat. Unsure of how to fix it, she waited to see how they would respond. Hopefully she didn’t look too hostile.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me