Flicker [Accepting]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Flicker [Accepting]

Postby Wrenpaw » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:12 pm

This is a horror roleplay//Please, in all posts, follow the CS guidelines.//This took me soo long to make? Please join!

Characters (Females)

Sabrina
Viola
Minji
Charlotte
Jo

Characters (Males)

Dan
Lukey
Nikolai
Nathan

Roles and Abilities

Good Team..

Detective
The leader of the Good Team! The detective will get clues every night, saying who may be good or evil. (Ex. At least one of these players are evil: Charlotte, Dan, Jo) Find your teammates and exile the evil team before it is too late! But don't reveal your role! That can be a danger to your team!

Survivor
A member of the Good Team, who helps the detective and other members of the Good Team find out the Evil Team. No abilities.

Savior
The Savior is chosen for the Good Team who is able to revive a dead player. As long as they are in-game/roleplay. If the Savior revives a Twin, only that Twin will be brought back alive.

Psychic
The Psychic is a role where you can see others teams at night. PM the owner of the roleplay(@Wrenpaw) to say who you would like to read, and if you would not like to read anyone that night.

Spy
The Spy is the Good Team's counterpart of the Scout. They can "bug" a player, basically meaning they may see who visited/killed them, and if they were attacked and who they were attacked by. Please PM the owner(@Wrenpaw) to say who you would like to keep tabs on, and I will notify you when something happens to this player.

Medic
The Medic may save a player who has been targeted by the Murderer. If the player is targeted by the Assassin, the attack is unstoppable. The Medic may only protect themselves once per round.

Twin
The Twins are unique, yet very fragile. They are closer than the hairs on a cat's pelt. If one twin dies, the other dies too. If both twins die, but one is brought back to life, the other is not. The Twins know who each other are, so if you forget, don't feel afraid to ask me who is your Twin if you get this role.

Murderer
The Murderer cannot be blocked by the Witch and has the ability to, you guessed it, kill their victims at night. They ARE the leader of the Evil Team. Try not to kill your own teammates. Talk to players in private to see their roles, but don't get figured out by the other players!

Witch
The Witch is the Evil Team's counterpart of the Medic. The Witch is meant to help the Evil Team, and can stop the Medic from using their power, along with Psychic, and the Detective.

Assassin
The Assassin is similar to the Murderer, except the Medic cannot save the player that has been targeted by the Assassin. They can only kill once during a round. They are aware of the Murderer's identity, but the Murderer is not aware of the Assassin's identity. The Assassin cannot kill the Murderer, but the Murderer can kill the Assassin.

Dark Psychic
The Dark Psychic is the Evil Team's counterpart of the Psychic. It has the same abilities as the Psychic, but they are trying to find the Detective, so they can tell the Murderer or Assassin to kill that player.

Scout
The Evil Team's counterpart of the Spy. Has the same abilities as the Spy.

Roles

Good Team

Detective: Open

Survivors: Dan(@Wrenpaw)

Savior: Open

Psychic: Open

Medic: Open

Twin A: Open

Twin B: Open

Evil Team

Murderer: Minji(@Wrenpaw)

Witch: Open

Assassin: Open

Dark Psychic: Open

Scout: Open

Character Name:
Gender(Male/Female):
@Wrenpaw
Last edited by Wrenpaw on Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wrenpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flicker [Accepting]

Postby Wrenpaw » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:25 pm

Bump!
Wrenpaw